[cc2-dev-l] Preview for Lesson #2 on the file format

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Hello Developers,

      Here is the download file for the next installment on the file format.

      I think you will actually enjoy this one.  The program finds all the entities within the file and then draws all the lines into a picture box.  So, if all you have are lines then this draws your entire FCW file!

      If you look at the source code, you will see that we need a user defined type (UDT) for every entity type in used within the FCW file. So far all I've translated is are the point and line entities.  Also if you look within FCW32.bas file you will see that even though I've dimensioned CC2Color for all 256 colors, I've only defined the first 16.

      So, can anyone say 'homework'?

      All that is left is the actual text to the lesson so I though I'd give the members on this list a little preview. (And maybe your questions/comments will help me get past a little writers block!)