RE: [cc2-dev-l] Very Newbie here

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2000

      From: Frank -n- Kim [mailto:fwhited@...]
      Sent: 27 November 2000 15:12
      To: cc2-dev-l@...
      Subject: [cc2-dev-l] Very Newbie here

      Hello everyone.  I have a few questions to you learned folk - I hope you won't roll your eyes in desperation at my ignorance:

      1.  I am having a hard time seeing the usefulness in these XP progs.  Why are they needed or why would you go through the trouble writing a program that would do the same thing all the time.  I guess I am just having a hard time seeing what they are capable of doing <shrug>

      The house and street commands in City Designer 2 are written with the XP toolkit, as is the fractal command. What more need I say?