Re: new SYMREF bound box

  • Lord Max
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2000
      Don't seems to be related to unit scaling bug: it happens on my old
      CC2 map with basic catalog symbol. Also, it won't explain why
      saving / loading FCW fixes SYMREF extents... I'm getting a feelign
      this is really FastCAD problem....

      /Max

      --- In cc2-dev-l@egroups.com, "Peter Olsson" <peter@p...> wrote:
      > >Test is simple: use any new symbol on the map where such symbol
      > >wasn't used before (e.g. SYMDEF wasn't defined before). Look in
      > >SYMREF Low/High - does this values correspond with symbol real low
      > >and high corner, or they are totally out of the range?
      >
      > There was a units scaling bug that was discovered during this
      summer. When the symbol catalog and the drawing used different units,
      the extents for the symdef wasn't updated in the new drawing. I has
      been fixed, but I don't know if the change made it into the last CC2
      patch.