[cc2-dev-l] Re: new SYMREF bound box

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14 12:47 AM
      >Test is simple: use any new symbol on the map where such symbol
      >wasn't used before (e.g. SYMDEF wasn't defined before). Look in
      >SYMREF Low/High - does this values correspond with symbol real low
      >and high corner, or they are totally out of the range?

      There was a units scaling bug that was discovered during this summer. When the symbol catalog and the drawing used different units, the extents for the symdef wasn't updated in the new drawing. I has been fixed, but I don't know if the change made it into the last CC2 patch.

      Peter
    • Lord Max
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14 1:22 AM
        Don't seems to be related to unit scaling bug: it happens on my old
        CC2 map with basic catalog symbol. Also, it won't explain why
        saving / loading FCW fixes SYMREF extents... I'm getting a feelign
        this is really FastCAD problem....

        /Max