Position of Symbols

  • Bruce A. Carson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      I have been working on a simple xp program to return the location of
      items in a drawing (x,y). The x,y of a Symbol reference does not
      seem to be correct. Has the size changed since the last version
      (thus throwing off the offsets?)

      Also I expected the Symbol name (EInfoName(pEntRec)) to return the
      name of the symbol used. It is always returning a zero length string.

      Anyone have an idea of what is up?

      Thanks,
      Bruce