      From: L. Lee Saunders
      To: cc2-dev-l@egroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 9:52 AM
      Subject: [cc2-dev-l] BETA TESTERS NEEDED!

      Hello Everyone,

      Not only is this a list for learning how to enhance CC2, I'd like to see
      it as a place where people can share there "in-process" work and have others
      beta test for them.

      Well, I should practice what I preach so here it is:

      I am currently developing a command (ESC) that will take a symbol and a
      entity as its main parameters and place copies of the said symbol at set
      distances along the selected entity. This will work for making a variety of
      things very simply including escarpments and railroads. (I called the
      command ESC after its ability to create escarpments and the DLL is named
      ESCARPMENT.DLL)

      Please send me an email if you have time to give the command a shakedown
      and give me some feedback on it.

      Thanks, Lee

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic