949Re: [cc2-dev-l] Re: It's beautiful... except for the part where it doesn't work

    Apr 13 9:49 PM
      Do you mind sharing your Visual Studio project?
      I doesn't have to be the full project as long as it shows the bug.
      I will rn it through the debugger.

      Peter

      Skickat från min iPad

      14 apr 2012 kl. 04:29 skrev BC Holmes <yahoo@...>:

      On 12-04-05 6:46 PM, bcholmes2001 wrote:

      > What I see, in practice, is that it appears that I keep visiting the
      > same entities again and again (judging by the fact that I keep
      > finding the same Tags). Now, my understanding of the entities is
      > definitely influenced by the structure of the .fcw file format. The
      > structure, there, is straight-forwardly hierarchical. Any particular
      > entity (of specific types) may have a sublist of entities. Walking
      > through the file is like depth-first tree crawl.

      I gotta confess that I'm feeling pretty defeated at this point. I tried
      a variety of different options on my DLScan call tonight, but I still
      have problems with the sublists. I can't figure out why my sublists
      seem to keep giving me the same elements over and over again.

      BCing you
      --
      B.C. Holmes \u2625 http://www.bcholmes.org/
      "All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I guess I should've been

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic