      To: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
      From: yahoo@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 21:36:06 -0400
      Subject: [cc2-dev-l] It's beautiful... except for the part where it doesn't work

      Sigh.

      I feel like I'm in the home stretch. I've got the majority of my code
      ported, and it runs in stand-alone mode. I've got an interface to my
      code that works with the XP API and with a simple file interface. I've
      got all my code loaded up into Visual Studio, and all the compile
      problems have been figured out.

      But the code doesn't work when I invoke it from CC3. Specifically, I
      get the hourglass and my CC3 process starts consuming a lot of memory.
      Never a good sign with a Windows/C++ program.

      I'm sure there's some dumb little thing that's a problem for me. But
      what techniques do people use to debug XPs running in CC3? Is there any
      kind of existing logging API? Or sumpthing like that?

      BCing you
      --
      B.C. Holmes \u2625 http://www.bcholmes.org/
      "All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I guess I should've been

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic