941FCW->SVG C++ Progress
- Mar 25, 2012I spent more time on this over the weekend. I think my current progress
is good. I'd say that I've currently ported 80-85% of the Java code to
C++. Here's my To-do list:
1. Additional fill types (symbol patterns, brush patterns)
2. Process the interesting Info Blocks (fills, fonts, and layers)
3. Put the parts onto layers
4. Finish porting multi-polys
And after that, I need to tackle this:
5. Convert the library into a CC3 XP.
So far, not much has been hard, just laborious. I've been compiling
most of my code on my Mac, so I tripped up a bit with the Symbol
References -- there's a pointer in the entity structure that's bigger on
my 64-bit OS, and it threw off my symbol placement. But I got past that.
By this time next weekend, I should have an alpha version to try out.
B.C. Holmes \u2625 http://www.bcholmes.org/
"All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I guess I should've been
more specific." -- Lily Tomlin
- Next post in topic >>