94BETA TESTERS NEEDED!

    Aug 8, 2000
      Hello Everyone,

      Not only is this a list for learning how to enhance CC2, I'd like to see it as a place where people can share there "in-process" work and have others beta test for them.

      Well, I should practice what I preach so here it is:

      I am currently developing a command (ESC) that will take a symbol and a entity as its main parameters and place copies of the said symbol at set distances along the selected entity.  This will work for making a variety of things very simply including escarpments and railroads. (I called the command ESC after its ability to create escarpments and the DLL is named ESCARPMENT.DLL)

      Please send me an email if you have time to give the command a shakedown and give me some feedback on it.

      Thanks, Lee
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic