937RE: [cc2-dev-l] Re: FCW to SVG Progress

    Mar 16, 2012

      > From the other perspective, an import filter would be very useful to CC3
      > users - there is a lot of material out there in SVG format.

      > Simon

      I agree with Simon on this.  Not only is there a lot of "Stuff" out there in SVG format, but there are a lot of vector stuff out there period.  And, since SVG is a standard output format, no matter what format it is currently in, we can get it into SVG.

      If you come at it with the idea that if you do not know how to convert the element, just ignore it and go to the next element, at least we can get SOMETHING into CC3 from SVG.