      From: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of BC Holmes
      Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:09 PM
      To: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [cc2-dev-l] Multipolys and order

      Oh, hey, this is strange. This email only just got delivered to me today,
      even though it's dated last Tuesday.

      On 12-03-06 7:43 AM, John wrote:
      > I suspect both are leaking Multipoly, meaning you have some error in
      > your construction.

      Oh, I wouldn't put it past me! But, conveniently, once I put in an
      algorithm to match end points, I got much better results.

      > No reason to use Multipoly for the back ground, I would kill that and
      > use a Square/Rectangle

      I hear what you're saying, but this is a case where I'm trying to process
      the file format as-is, rather than change the original source.
      The original file used a multipoly for the background -- I'm just trying to
      correctly interpret it.

      > This is a bit old and not updated, but comes from old Command of the
      > Week series. You may find it helpful. I need to update it, but most
      > everything still applies.

      It was tremendously helpful! Thanks a lot!

      BCing you
      B.C. Holmes \u2625 http://www.bcholmes.org/
      "All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I guess I should've been more
      specific." -- Lily Tomlin