935Re: FCW to SVG Progress

  • bi11_h0ward
    Mar 15, 2012
      I agree that refining maps in Photoshop/Paintshop would be an excellent use to give `Work of Art' maps that final touch. Another use that I was thinking of was displaying maps on the internet with overlays. These might be grid systems, hotspot, dragable character-icons and 'Fog of War' obscurement etc. (The later is not quite as useful unless backend processed as the Internet is just too easy to 'hack' , how much do you trust your players?)

      Looking forward to seeing the latest instalment in your development!

      Bill H
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic