868RE: [cc2-dev-l] Re: Iron python as a scripting language??

    May 6, 2011

      Hey Remmy,

      That is weird.  This was completely written using the 3.5 .net framework.  So, the error is probably now saying its the wrong framework version.

      L. Lee Saunders

      "It was only a partial solution, of course, as solutions usually are, and addressed only one specific problem, as solutions usually do. But, as was often also true, it opened the door—if only a crack—for the multitude of solutions to follow."
      1632 - Eric Flint

      my blog: http://oldschooldotnet.blogspot.com
      Taking Dot Net "Old School" - Playing with old ideas/concepts using the newest tools!

      To: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
      From: yahoo@...
      Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:23:16 +0200
      Subject: Re: [cc2-dev-l] Re: Iron python as a scripting language??

      When I try starting CC3 after copying the files i get an error message:

      Error 0000036B1 loading XP module:
          cc3xp.dll

      Initially, the error message read 00000007E, and popped up for every single of your .dll files, but after installing the .net framwork 4, those went away, and I now only get the single error message above. Obviously the python command doesn't work since it couldn't load the XP .dll

      On 6 May 2011 01:19, Larry <saunderl@...> wrote:

      This is sad. I cannot compose a simple email without leaving info out.

      These are the included example scripts:
      bluepoly - select a polygon and it turns it blue
      box - select a point and it draws a green box
      diamond - select a point and it draws a diamond in the current color

      Here is what you need to do to run the three included scripts:
      First, you type in PYTHON. It then asks what script you want to run. If you type in "BOX" it will go to the CC3/scripts directory and look for the file box.py. If it finds it, it will run the python code inside it.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic