866Re: [cc2-dev-l] Re: Iron python as a scripting language??

  • Remy Monsen
    May 6, 2011
      When I try starting CC3 after copying the files i get an error message:

      Error 0000036B1 loading XP module:
          cc3xp.dll

      Initially, the error message read 00000007E, and popped up for every single of your .dll files, but after installing the .net framwork 4, those went away, and I now only get the single error message above. Obviously the python command doesn't work since it couldn't load the XP .dll

      On 6 May 2011 01:19, Larry <saunderl@...> wrote:

      This is sad. I cannot compose a simple email without leaving info out.

      These are the included example scripts:
      bluepoly - select a polygon and it turns it blue
      box - select a point and it draws a green box
      diamond - select a point and it draws a diamond in the current color

      Here is what you need to do to run the three included scripts:
      First, you type in PYTHON. It then asks what script you want to run. If you type in "BOX" it will go to the CC3/scripts directory and look for the file box.py. If it finds it, it will run the python code inside it.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic