821Re: Getting information about CD3 map

  • eric.johannsen
    Jan 20, 2010
      Ralf,

      Thanks, that will do in a pinch. I did not see a way to cut and paste the text from the LIST command and this should work.

      Anyone:

      I would like to automate this, though. I followed the tutorial at

      http://home.windstream.net/ls15426/Tutorial3.htm

      for wrapping FCW32.lib in .NET code, unfortunately without success. Visual Studio 2008 SP1 keeps crashing when I try to compile my code.

      Is there a DLL available that wraps FCW32.lib so that I could import it directly to C#?

      Thanks,

      Eric

      --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Schemmann" <ralf@...> wrote:

      > Hello Eric,
      >
      > do a LIST command on all the structures in the map. Click on the little T in the top left of the window that comes up. You can save the LIST info as a text file from there.
      >
      > Now, if you're looking to do this in an automated way as a command, I'm unfortunately the wrong person to ask. :P
      >
      > Ciao,
      > Ralf
      >
      > On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:26:10 +0100, eric.johannsen <yahoo.com@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > I would like to find a way to list (e.g. in a text file) each structure, the name of the CD3 house/symbol it was created from, and it's position, rotation and scale on the map.
      > >
      > > Is that feasible to extract that information? Pointers on how to go about it?
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > >

      > --
      > Ralf Schemmann
      > ProFantasy Software
      > General Manager
      > ralf@...
      > --
      > ProFantasy Software Ltd is registered in the UK at Spectrum House, Bromell's Road, London, SW4 0BN. No. 2843515

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic