803New XP Programming tutorial

    Mar 7, 2007
      Everyone,

      I've posted a new tutorial on XP programming at:

      http://home.windstream.net/ls15426

      This time I've started a multi-part tutorial on building a GUI friendly replacement to the LIST command.  (Thanks Erin D. Smale for the idea)

      The code looks very simple but it took me 80+ hours to get it this nice and clean.  There is just so little information on C++/cli in general and C#-C++/cli crossover that it was a lot of hit and miss.  but in the end I think that it was worth it.

      The text is not very verbose, after working on it for so long I just wanted to get it out there and start on the next one, but I figure that if there is something that one of you do not understand, I can and additional info to that section.

      So, enjoy and remember to ask questions on the dev list if anything is too vague.