741Re: [cc2-dev-l] XP commands

  • Charles Sykora
    Dec 6, 2005
      Those all sound like good ideas, Lee. I like your changes, and I like
      the idea of covering debug mode. I used a little of your tutorial
      format in the project some of us are working on that will describe how
      to convert hand-drawn maps to 3d terrain. You can see one of the
      tutorials here:
      http://www.geocities.com/Bidmaron/Continental_Shelf_Tutorial/
      ContinentalShelfTutorial.html
      --Dale--

      On Dec 6, 2005, at 7:11 PM, L. Lee Saunders wrote:

      > Thanks Dale,
      >
      > I wish I knew where I was headed as well. ;-)
      >
      > I thought I’d go through my Random Name Generator.  It’s a mix of C++,
      > C# and a macro.  After that I thought I’d alternate between an XP C++
      > feature like the DL (Drawing List) and C# stuff. I know that Simon has
      > asked about a command that exports the sheets in a map.  Since sheets
      > are entities in the drawing list we should be able to knock off a real
      > quick XP that walks through the DL, adds each sheet to an ArrayList (A
      > .Net entity) and then pass the ArrayList to a C# DialogBox.  We could
      > then display the data and allow it to be saved to a textfile.  What do
      > you think.
      >
      > BTW, I’ve made some (I hope I got them all) changes to tutorial #4.
      > Take a look and tell me what you think.
      >
      > Lee

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic