731RE: [cc2-dev-l] XP commands

    Dec 5, 2005

      Dale,

      Guess I just focused on a few of your issues.  BTW, did the description of Managed vs Unmanaged make any sense?

      1)       I’ll describe this in the morning.

      2)       I’ll add this as well.

      3)       That was a copy from a previous tutorial.  I’ll explain how to determine which directory.

      4)       I’ll elaborate on this as well.

      Thanks Dale, as I go along, the code is getting thicker and the tutorials are getting longer.  It’s good to have you looking over my shoulder.

      BTW, I’d also like an overall review on the tutorials in general if you could.  You know, are they too in depth, am I including too many screen shots am I taking to big of steps or to small of steps. Etc.

      Thanks, Lee