725RE: [cc2-dev-l] XP commands

    Dec 4, 2005

      I’ve made some changes.  Tell me what you think.

      From: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Charles Sykora
      Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:32 PM
      To: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Charles Sykora
      Subject: Re: [cc2-dev-l] XP commands

      I looked ahead at your code explanation and found the problem. The earlier text box has iLength where it should say i<s->Length.
      It works once I do this. By the way, I'm probably a rock, but I don't understand your use of the 'managed' and 'unmanaged' code references.

      Once you get these errors fixed, I'll post to the dev list that I successfully completed your tutorial. I want to see if I can there and on the main list encourage others to do this.

      I'm eagerly awaiting your next lesson!

      On Dec 4, 2005, at 12:46 PM, L. Lee Saunders wrote:

      I’ve just completed my Fourth tutorial on XP development.  This time we start to play with C#!  Come on over and take a look at it.  I think you will be surprised at how easy it is to integrate C# with C++.
      Once again, if you find any issues with any tutorials, just send and email to the list.

      Campaign cartographer

      ?  Visit your group " cc2-dev-l " on the web.
      ?  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      ?  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic