723Re: [cc2-dev-l] XP commands
- Dec 4, 2005Lee, a couple of feedback items:
1) On the first code extract, you have entered about 4 lines of code,
but nowhere do you tell the viewer that he must enter those lines of
2) When you are changing the form properties, I recommend you tell the
viewer to right-click on the form and select properties to bring up the
property edit palette.
3) When you are telling the location of the C# dll, you say it should
be in the debug directory. My debug directory is empty. Maybe I did
4) When you say to move it to the directory with the cpp file, a newbie
isn't going to know what a cpp file is maybe, and since it's dang near
impossible to get windows to list extensions these days, you probably
should be more explicit here.
5) When I compile the CPP file, it says that iLength is undeclared. I
looked at the code and cannot find the variable defined.
I was unable to proceed past #5.
On Dec 4, 2005, at 12:46 PM, L. Lee Saunders wrote:
> I’ve just completed my Fourth tutorial on XP development. This time
> we start to play with C#! Come on over and take a look at it. I
> think you will be surprised at how easy it is to integrate C# with
> Once again, if you find any issues with any tutorials, just send and
> email to the list.
> L. Lee Saunders
> To Post a message, send it to: cc2-dev-l@...
> To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to:
> SPONSORED LINKS
> Campaign cartographer
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> ▪ Visit your group "cc2-dev-l" on the web.
> ▪ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> ▪ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>