723Re: [cc2-dev-l] XP commands

  • Charles Sykora
    Dec 4, 2005
      Lee, a couple of feedback items:
      1) On the first code extract, you have entered about 4 lines of code,
      but nowhere do you tell the viewer that he must enter those lines of
      code.
      2) When you are changing the form properties, I recommend you tell the
      viewer to right-click on the form and select properties to bring up the
      property edit palette.
      3) When you are telling the location of the C# dll, you say it should
      be in the debug directory. My debug directory is empty. Maybe I did
      something wrong.
      4) When you say to move it to the directory with the cpp file, a newbie
      isn't going to know what a cpp file is maybe, and since it's dang near
      impossible to get windows to list extensions these days, you probably
      should be more explicit here.
      5) When I compile the CPP file, it says that iLength is undeclared. I
      looked at the code and cannot find the variable defined.

      I was unable to proceed past #5.
      --Dale--

      On Dec 4, 2005, at 12:46 PM, L. Lee Saunders wrote:

      > Everyone,
      >
      > I’ve just completed my Fourth tutorial on XP development.  This time
      > we start to play with C#!  Come on over and take a look at it.  I
      > think you will be surprised at how easy it is to integrate C# with
      > C++.
      >
      > http://home.alltel.net/ls15426
      >
      > Once again, if you find any issues with any tutorials, just send and
      > email to the list.
      >
      > L. Lee Saunders

      > Cc2
      > Campaign cartographer
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > ▪  Visit your group "cc2-dev-l" on the web.

      > Service.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic