571Re: FCW loader

  • waldronate
    Dec 14, 2003
      I'll resurrect an ancient thread because it turns out that I don't
      have a current version of the header lying about anywhere. Is the
      corrected version of the FCWTK.H available anywhere? It's not on the
      FastCAD URL listed below (but I didn't really expect it to be after
      all this time).
      Joe Slayton

      --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Riddle" <mriddle@u...> wrote:
      > Sorry: The TKTEST.ZIP I posted was an older one - it did not have
      the
      > final version of the FCWTK.H file in it. I have just posted the
      correct
      > file:
      >
      > www.fastcad.com/downloads/tktest.zip
      >
      > Again, my apologies.
      > Mike
      >
      > Max Skibinsky wrote:
      >
      > > Hi!
      > >
      > > Sorry if i'm missing something very obvious, but to make sure we
      are on same page... Thats the
      > > FCWTK.H in the zip file on your server:
      > > -- file start --
      > > // FCWTK.H
      > > struct IDList
      > > {
      > > virtual void __stdcall DLDestroy(void) = 0;
      > > virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLApnd(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      > > virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLApndE(int,void* pENTREC) = 0;
      > > virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLClone(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      > > virtual void __stdcall DLErase(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      > > virtual void __stdcall DLUnErase(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      > > virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLReplace(void*,void*) = 0;
      > > virtual void __stdcall DLDelete(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      > > virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLResize(void* pENTREC,int) = 0;
      > > virtual int __stdcall DLSave(void) = 0;
      > > virtual int __stdcall DLLoad(void) = 0;
      > > virtual int __stdcall DLScan(void) = 0;
      > > virtual void __stdcall DLEmpty(void) = 0;
      > > virtual void __stdcall DLRename(char*) = 0;
      > > };
      > > IDList* _stdcall CreateDList(char*,int);
      > > -- end of file --
      > >
      > > if IDList::DLScan(void) is scanning function, how do i set the
      callback? Thanks for the rest, just
      > > what we needed!
      > >
      > > - Max

      FCWTK)
      > > > has the prototype for DLScan and its callback.
      > > >
      > > > The various infoblock records (see the V6 or V7 xptoolkit files
      for their
      > > > definition) hold the fill style and line style data. Infoblocks
      are entity type 0,
      > > > and have a subtype IBType which identifies which one each
      record is.
      > > > This is defined in copy files for each infoblock. Note that
      record type id
      > > > numbers differ from V6 to V7.
      > > >
      > > > There is no color palette data saved with each V6 file. I have
      uploaded the
      > > > standard color table to www.fastcad.com/downloads/palette.cpy.
      V7
      > > > does contain a copy in the CMAPIB Infoblock (entity type 0)
      record.

      > > > Mike

      IDList::DLScan(void) has no
      > > parameters
      FCW file color table (RGB vals),
      IDList methods are quite clear,
      > > thanks

      > > > To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: cc2-dev-l-
      unsubscribe@e...

      > > To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: cc2-dev-l-
      unsubscribe@e...
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic