57XP toolkit: questions about arcs

  • Christopher Golden
    Jul 1, 2000
      I'm tackling an XP command involving arcs, and I'm wondering
      if anyone can answer the following questions:
      - Is there an easy way to get a point along a specified
      arc, i.e. is there a function that takes an GARC2
      structure and a parameter T between 0 and 1, and
      returns the point corresponding to the given T on the
      given arc?
      - How would one utilize the toolkit to go about deriving
      an arc that fits three given points? I'm trying to
      do something similar to what the ARCB command does in
      CC2, and I'm assuming that there is a toolkit function
      that fits an arc to three given points, but I can't
      find it.

      Thanks as always!
      Christopher Golden
      golden@...