568C code needed

  • Jereme Kuperman
    Nov 17, 2003
      Hi all. I'm working (when I get a chance) on the SVG export, and
      was looking for someone to help me out with two pretty basic
      functions in C. I need one that will take a string (char*) and turn
      it into an array of strings (char**), broken on new lines. The
      second function should take a string (char*) and return a string
      with the following substitutions made: "&" becomes "&" and "<"
      becomes "<".

      For extra credit, I'd love a function that takes a string and does
      both sets of operations to it (break into lines, and do XML
      escaping). Order of operations is not important.

      Thanks,
      Jereme
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic