495Outline Problems

  • Antony Farrell
    Oct 15, 2002
      I have been trying out CC2 Pro, with CD2 installed. I created a small town
      using the random street with a mixture of thatched and the default
      buildings.

      Strangely enough all of the outlines for the thatched building vanished,
      though the normal default ones did not. Examining the drawing of the
      thatched building symbols the outline was certainly drawn then immediately
      vanished never to be seen again. I can find no trace of this on any layer.
      Any idea what became of it and how I can get it back?

      Antony
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic