      From: sdavies2720 [mailto:sdavies2720@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 1:51 PM
      To: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [cc2-dev-l] Re: Getting XP Toolkit Up and Running

      Thanks for the help -- I'll look tonight.

      I was thinking no undo because this is a one-time function, but you
      are reminding me I need a warning before-hand. The function needs to
      be able to work on a section of the map -- think of taking an
      Icosohedral projection & changing it to a pseudo-Mercator -- you'd
      work on each of the points separately (and as I'm envisioning it,
      work on the left side of each separate from the right)

      I think that point-items like symbols should be moved over, based on
      the position of their reference point.

      Steve

      --- In cc2-dev-l@y..., "Bruce A. Carson" <bac@w...> wrote:
      > Look at the DLScan Function. This should point you in the right
      direction.

      > You could just modify the Entity in place with your pointer to the
      Entity

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/