      From: sdavies2720 [mailto:steven.davies@...]
      Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 12:23 PM
      To: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [cc2-dev-l] XP Toolkit

      I'm about to dip my toe into XP development, to see if the code-
      writing skills that I have not been touched in 10 years are dormant
      or dead.

      Can someone point me to the current version of the XPtoolkit? I
      couldn't find it on the PF site.

      I have Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 at home: Is the documentation
      written for this (I seem to remember an assembler bias, not C, and
      certainly not C++ last time I looked at it)? Will this compiler
      work for XPs, and are there any pitfalls you all can direct me