427XP Toolkit

  • sdavies2720
    Apr 7, 2002
      I'm about to dip my toe into XP development, to see if the code-
      writing skills that I have not been touched in 10 years are dormant
      or dead.

      Can someone point me to the current version of the XPtoolkit? I
      couldn't find it on the PF site.

      I have Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 at home: Is the documentation
      written for this (I seem to remember an assembler bias, not C, and
      certainly not C++ last time I looked at it)? Will this compiler
      work for XPs, and are there any pitfalls you all can direct me
      around?

      Thanks!

      Steve
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic