222Re: [cc2-dev-l] Registry key holding CC2 directory

    Mar 5, 2001
      When can it fail to find the first key? When the install directory has been
      copied or backed up to another system without a full install, or when you
      try to use it before the main program has been run, but after installation.
      (The main program sets up many registry keys each time it is run,
      rather than trusting an install to do so. This is why a directory
      copy can be made to work by forcing a load from an explicit
      location. Note that update will *not* run without the AppPath key
      in place.

      Mike