208Re: [cc2-dev-l] FCW loader

  • Max Skibinsky
    Feb 3, 2001
      Hi!

      Sorry if i'm missing something very obvious, but to make sure we are on same page... Thats the
      FCWTK.H in the zip file on your server:
      -- file start --
      // FCWTK.H
      struct IDList
      {
      virtual void __stdcall DLDestroy(void) = 0;
      virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLApnd(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLApndE(int,void* pENTREC) = 0;
      virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLClone(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      virtual void __stdcall DLErase(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      virtual void __stdcall DLUnErase(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLReplace(void*,void*) = 0;
      virtual void __stdcall DLDelete(void* pENTREC) = 0;
      virtual pENTREC __stdcall DLResize(void* pENTREC,int) = 0;
      virtual int __stdcall DLSave(void) = 0;
      virtual int __stdcall DLLoad(void) = 0;
      virtual int __stdcall DLScan(void) = 0;
      virtual void __stdcall DLEmpty(void) = 0;
      virtual void __stdcall DLRename(char*) = 0;
      };
      IDList* _stdcall CreateDList(char*,int);
      -- end of file --

      if IDList::DLScan(void) is scanning function, how do i set the callback? Thanks for the rest, just
      what we needed!

      - Max