      From: FC2(SW) Matthew Lynn [mailto:LYNNM@...]
      Sent: March 5, 2000 4:12 PM
      To: 'cc2-dev-l@egroups.com'
      Subject: [cc2-dev-l] Re: The DevZone

      lee-
      my current "dream feature" for cc2 is a viewer capable of allowing
      another program (either in vb, what i'm learning know, or in c, what i
      want to learn next) to display the fcw files without having to open the
      cc2 program directly. obviously, it would need to print it out as well.
      chasmyr
      http://www.fly.to/chasmyrsgrotto
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic