11[cc2-dev-l] Re: The DevZone

  • FC2(SW) Matthew Lynn
    Mar 5, 2000
      my current "dream feature" for cc2 is a viewer capable of allowing
      another program (either in vb, what i'm learning know, or in c, what i
      want to learn next) to display the fcw files without having to open the
      cc2 program directly. obviously, it would need to print it out as well.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic