The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 373 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 373 of 373 , Jul 14

        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and click on the ads!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!
        You can also give at http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg  Help us improve our site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From CBS.com

        ***B&B

        TEASERS FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 13TH THROUGH JULY 17TH

        • A tender moment is shared between a once estranged father and daughter.

        • New love begins to bloom as two friends share childhood memories with one another.

        • A mother worries when she realizes her child has been duped by another loved one.

        • The “California Freedom” fashion show takes place at Forrester Creations.

        • Two former enemies make amends and share gratitude.

        ***Y&R

        TEASERS –July 13, 2015– July 17, 2015

        • Monday 7/13- Chelsea’s world is turned upside down as she learns the truth about Adam.

        • Tuesday 7/14 – Adam comes clean with Chelsea!

        • Wednesday 7/15- Sage’s new life with Nick is in jeopardy.

        • Thursday 7/16- Nikki demands the truth from Victor about Jack’s shooting.

        • Friday 7/17- Michael tries to make peace with Cane and Lily.

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        Y&R ACTRESS TO PLAY DOLLY PARTON

        By SOD • Posted: Jul 13, 2015

        Alyvia Lind, who plays Nick and Sharon’s daughter, Faith,on Y&R, has been chosen to portray a young Dolly Parton in the upcoming TV movie, COAT OF MANY COLORS, which will be about the singer’s childhood in Tennessee. Lind found out personally from Parton, who surprised the 7-year-old actress with the news. Watch the moment here.

        CADY MCCLAIN TO QUEENS OF DRAMA?

        By SOD • Posted: Jul 13, 2015

        Cady McClain (ex-Kelly, Y&R et al) revealed on social media that she met with the team at QUEENS OF DRAMA, which, as Digest reported last week, is in the process of casting for season 2. "So I just had a meeting with the folks from @QueensofDrama,” she wrote on Facebook. "I thought they were really cool people, and I enjoyed talking about their show and what I might have to offer. No matter what happens, I really hope that the women are successful in making their created show a hit. I think that would be so great for them and for all of daytime. I guess I always root for the underdog and I probably always will. @poptv."

        --From Soapsindepth.com

        Friday, July 10, 2015 at 10:39 AM ET

        Jennifer Gareis Gets Back To Basics

         What is beauty? THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Jennifer Gareis (Donna) thinks it has very little to do with waistlines and wrinkle creams and much more to do with inner peace. The actress has found just that in recent years after becoming a mother to 5-year-old Gavin and 3-year-old Sophia, two cuties who have thrown their mama's beauty regimen on its ear!

        "When you're a mom, you don't have time tothink about any of that stuff," she chuckles. "I think when you're younger — especially being an actor — there's a lot of focus on looks, but it's not so important to me anymore."

        Catch up with Gareis as she chats about how motherhood has changed her for the better in the latest issue of Soaps In Depth, on sale now!

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of July 13, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of July 13, 2015. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Nicole and Zende bond over their childhood memories

        Nicole and Vivienne have a long talk with Julius

        Nicole becomes suspicious when Julius finally reaches out to Maya

        Maya tells Rick about her emotional history with her parents

        Maya is stunned when she discovers Julius told everyone Myron died

        Rick is very supportive when Maya deals with her pain

        Aly objects to Ridge's choice of Maya and Steffy becoming the faces of the California Freedom line and participating in the fashion show

        Aly is outraged at Steffy's interference in Liam and Ivy's relationship

        Aly turns to Darla for advice

        Dire circumstances draw Thorne and Thomas home

        As the fashion show gets underway, real transgender models join Maya

        Julius and Vivienne watch as Maya models the California Freedom line

        The drama builds at the Forrester fashion show as Caroline and Ridge prepare for the big day

        Eric, Caroline, and Brooke are counting on the California Freedom line being a big success, even as Bill makes an unexpected arrival

        Aly's distress over the fashion show makes her delusional

        Ivy's suggestion backfires after she suggests that Liam date both her and Steffy

        Wyatt comforts Ivy after she witnesses Liam and Steffy flirting

        As Aly becomes more unhinged, she vows to get rid of Steffy

        Aly's bizarre behavior creates big problems

        Zende tells Nicole he hopes she stays at Forrester

        Casting scoops

        Pierson Fodé has been cast as B&B's new Thomas. Click here for more.

        Rome Flynn has been cast in the role of Zende.
        Click here for more.

        Anna Maria Horsford and Obba Babatundi have been cast in the role of Maya and Nichole's parents.
        Click here for more.

        Winsor Harmon will reprise the role of Thorne.
        Click here for more.

        A sneak peek at next week

        During a candid conversation with Wyatt, Ivy exposes her vulnerability

        Maya and Steffy realize why Aly is displaying such odd behavior

        Thorne makes arrangements to take Aly to a place where she can get help

        Thomas returns to Los Angeles from Paris and informs Caroline that he is home to stay

        Ivy tells Wyatt the truth about the argument between Steffy and Aly

        Steffy is unaware of what Ivy knows as Steffy and Liam become closer

        Nicole takes steps to fulfil her dreams at Zende's encouragement

        Down the road previews

        Ridge and Rick continue their battle for control of Forrester Creations

        Thomas shakes things up and wastes no time doing it

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of July 13, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of July 13, 2015. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Phyllis closes in on the truth about Gabriel

        Phyllis finds Marisa with Jack

        Jack tries to tell Phyllis he knows Marisa and starts moving his fingers

        Chelsea questions Gabriel on his background knowledge of everyone

        Michael asks Sage why Gabriel was off the grid for a year

        Gabriel gloats to Victor's painting, and Chelsea overhears

        Gabriel's true identity is revealed

        When Cane confronts Joe about Lily, Lily intercedes

        Lily begs Cane for forgiveness because of everything she has forgiven him

        Sharon provides important information to Paul and Christine

        Dylan looks forward to a future with Sharon

        Phyllis suggests that Jack may not have been the target but caught in the crossfire

        Phyllis and Ashley unite in a plot to coerce Victor into revealing the truth

        Nick accuses Phyllis of trying to railroad Victor and continues to defend him

        Tempers spike when Abby throws her weight around at the office because shefeels her family wants her to fail

        Abby is walking a fine line, and it could wind up costing her her family

        Victoria and Billy butt heads over their feuding families

        Phyllis is surprised by a message she receives

        Neil continues to plot his revenge against Devon and Hilary

        Summer asks Noah to slow down his budding relationship with Marisa

        Ashley, Billy, and Kyle fight for Jabot

        A mind-numbing event will shake up Genoa City

        Hilary and Devon plan their wedding

        Casting Scoops

        Jessica Collins will exit Genoa City this summer. Click here more.

        Kelly Sullivan is now on contract for her role as Sage

        Tristan Rogers returns as Colin Atkinson on July 29.

        Lou Ferrigno, Jr. appears as a guard on July 14 and July 15

        Mike Rylander will appear as Guy Burke on July 17 and July 20

        Nicola Lambo appears as a reporter on July 17

        Andy Martinez, Jr. appears as a police officer on July 17

        Down the road previews

        Avery's life spins out of control

        Avery's attempt to win Dylan back blows up with an unpredictable outcome

        Phyllis tries to get through to Jack

        Jack and Marco align to seek revenge against Victor, and Marco proves to be very dangerous

        Avery says goodbye to Genoa City

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        For the Week of July 13th

        Monday, July 13
        Julius makes a commitment to Maya; Nicole and Zende bond over childhood memories.

        Tuesday, July 14
        Vivienne and Nicole each confront Julius about his change of heart; Ridge announces he wants Maya to be the face of the California Freedom line.

        Wednesday, July 15
        Julius tests Rick’s commitment to Maya; Aly turns to her late mother for advice.

        Thursday, July 16
        Caroline and Ridge get ready for their big day at the fashion show; Maya’s parents get to see her in her true element.

        Friday, July 17
        Wyatt comforts Ivy after she sees Steffy and Liam at the fashion show; the applause at the fashion show upsets Aly.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        For the week of July 13th

        Monday, July 13
        Chelsea learns the truth about Adam and it turns her world upside down.

        Tuesday, July 14
        Adam confesses to Chelsea; Dylan leans into his future with Sharon; Joe deals with consequences of his night with Lily.

        Wednesday, July 15
        Ashley and Phyllis work together to take Victor down; Sage’s life with Nick is at risk; Victoria and Billy butt heads.

        Thursday, July 16
        Nikki wants the truth about Jack’s shooting; Summer asks Noah about his and Marisa’s relationship

        Friday, July 17
        Devon and Hilary plan for the future; Avery makes a decision; Michael tries to broker peace with Cane and Lily.

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Sneak Peek

        Monday, July 13, 2015, Episode #7119

        Nicole shares her thoughts about her parents with Rick.
        Maya tells her father, Julius, about how alienated she's felt, but they later experience a special father-daughter moment when he makes her a promise.
        Nicole and Zende grow closer after they reflect on some of their childhood memories.

        Check back later today (and every day) to see what's going on Tuesday through Friday. http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/sneakpek.htm

        Spoilers: Week of 07/13/2015

        FAMILY MATTERS

        Maya always thought she might cross paths with her parents again when Nicole in arrived in L.A. Does the moment live up to her expectations?

        Maya is stunned when Julius shares that he told everyone Myron had died.
        Maya vents to her father about the pain she felt, but they later share a tender father-daughter moment when he makes her a promise.
        Nicole and Zende grow closer after they reflect on memories of their childhoods.
        Zende tells Nicole that he hopes she stays at Forrester.
        Vivienne and Nicole confront Julius separately about his motives for his unexpected change of heart about Maya.
        Julius tests Rick to see how committed Rick is to Maya.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF JULY 20, 2015: Zende encourages Nicole to take the first step toward fulfilling her dreams.

        FASHION SHOW FOLLIES

        The big fashion show for Forrester's new line arrives. But Aly isn't quite happy about it. Will she vent her rage by taking on the "mission" given her by the dark visage of her late mom?

        Aly balks when Ridge announces his decision to recruit Maya as the face of the California Freedom Line.
        Aly turns to her late mother Darla for advice as she struggles with the changes at Forrester.
        Designers Ridge and Caroline are drawn into the chaos of preparing for the California Freedom fashion show.
        Maya is joined by other transgender models at the fashion show for the new line.
        Vivienne and Julius witness Maya in her element for the first time when she takes the lead on stage.
        Wyatt comforts Ivy after she sees Liam flirting with Steffy at the fashion show.
        Aly becomes unsettled by the audience's positive reaction to the California Freedom line.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF JULY 20, 2015: Aly's odd behavior draws notice, as Maya and Steffy each realize why it happened. Thorne misses the fashion show because his flight to L.A. is delayed. What Thorne discovers on his arrival threatens to have a big impact. Thorne arranges to take Aly someplace where she can get help. Thomas returns to Los Angeles from Paris and informs his former girlfriend Caroline that he's home to stay. Ivy shares the truth about Steffy and Aly's argument with Wyatt. Steffy draws closer to Liam, but she's unaware of what Ivy knows.

        SUMMER 2015 PREVIEWS

          Maya's past and present meet this summer. A Brave, confident, beautiful and loyal Maya faces her biggest obstacle surrounded by her friends and family. She and Rick share a love that is powerful and compelling. The disclosure that she is transgender stirs up many emotions, and she and Rick learn lessons about trust, honesty, acceptance and the meaning of love.
          Ridge and Rick continue to battle for control of Forrester Creations. When an unlikely person decides to make a deal with Bill, the Spencers become solidly entrenched in the competition. Will Bill stay loyal to the Forrester brother he has sided with? Or, will his own agenda cause him to make a betrayal so huge that all players must change their game?
          Steffy Forrester is back in L.A., with two things on her mind: helping her father take back control of her grandparents' company and Liam Spencer. The latter is bad news for Ivy. Steffy might make a move on Liam in a bid to win, but there may be another handsome and more available Spencer brother who will come in and capture Steffy's heart. Expect the unexpected. Meanwhile, John Forrester returns to town to support his daughter.
          After being separated by 3,000 miles and an unexpected accident, Caroline is back in Los Angeles and in Ridge's arms. Ridge vows to help her learn to walk again just as she helped him regain his ability to draw. He takes her along on his journey to regain control of his family's company. As their love continues to develop, she also shows compassion for her ex-husband, Rick.
          Now happily married to Deacon and back at work designing jewelry for Forrester, Quinn decides to focus on ensuring Wyatt's happiness. Going back to her meddling ways, Quinn does whatever she can to make sure that Wyatt gets his heart's desire.
          A Forrester returns to town after having been absent for many years.
          Wedding bells ring this summer for a couple in an unexpected way.

        Spoilers/Rumors for Upcoming Shows

        Please Note that anything marked as "RUMOR" is unconfirmed and may not occur

          ball Look for two more Forrester returns in the near future. Thomas returns to the Bold & Beautiful canvas when Pierson Fodé debuts in the role on July 24. In addition, Ashley Jones will reprise her role as Eric and Brooke's daughter, Bridget, sometime this summer.
          ball When Maya returns to work as Forrester's lead model, she will be front and center as part of a fashion show that airs on July 16 and 17. Half of the models in the show will be transgender, including Isis King and Carmen Carrera, who are both very well known.
          ball Thorne Forrester returns to L.A. in July. There's no word yet about what brings Thorne back home, but his portrayer, Winsor Harmon, seems happy about the story that will play out. The actor has revealed that Thorne comes back to L.A. at a time when his daughter, Aly, is upset about her cousin Steffy's return to L.A., and when Forrester Creations is in flux because of the recent shift in power at the company. Winsor's first airdate in his return as Thorne is July 22.

        --From Kurn's

        The following are Day by Day previews for the upcoming week of July 13th, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & Cable Guide:
        7/13: Phyllis closes in on the truth about Gabriel; Chelsea's world is turned upside down when she learns the truth about Adam.
        7/14: Adam comes clean with Chelsea; Dylan embraces his future with Sharon; Lily tries to smooth things over as Cane confronts Joe.
        7/15: Ashley and Phyllis join forces to take down Victor; Victoria and Billy butt heads.
        7/16: Summer questions Noah's relationship with Marissa; Nikki demands the truth from Victor about Jack's shooting.
        7/17: Hilary and Devon plan their wedding and future.

        Read more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers/ and http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!

        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.shtml