The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 341 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 341 of 341 , Apr 14 8:10 PM
        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        A little late but hope you enjoy it, anyway! Have a nice Good Friday and Easter, everyone...

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/  It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        HELP WANTED! B&B and Y&R volunteers needed to write updates (detailed summaries) for certain days per week. ANY help is appreciated! We also need someone to gather these scoops every Sunday night.
        Please email us at suzanne@... if you are interested in helping out!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there!
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        DAYS STAR ANNOUNCES SEPARATION
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 14, 2014

        Greg Vaughan (Eric, DAYS; ex-Diego, Y&R) announced on Instagram that he and wife, Touriya, have separated. "As we open our hearts full of love & sadness, 9 years together and 3 beautiful children, we have decided to amicably separate. With dear love for each other and our family, as parents first and foremost, we kindly ask our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. With our sincere love, Greg & Touriya." The duo, who wed on June 4, 2006, are the parents of Jathan, 6, Cavan, 4 and Landan, 2.

        SUPER RETURN TO Y&R
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 11, 2014

        Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Champion Michael Robinson is heading back to tape at Y&R on April 16 for scenes that will air on May 19. He will cross paths with Eric Braeden (Victor) and Sean Carrigan (Stitch). The fullback last appeared on March 13 as a businessman. You can tweet Robinson at his Twitter handle, @RealMikeRob.

        Y&R NABS NEW DOCTOR
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 11, 2014

        Helen Slater, who starred in the 1984 flick Supergirl and has also appeared on SMALLVILLE and THE LYING GAME, will debut on Y&R on May 2 for a multi-episode stint as Dr. Chiverton, an OB/GYN. In breaking the news, TV Guide's Michael Logan tweeted, "Don't assume the obvious!" on the subject of whose pregnancy she'll be dealing with.

        Y&R CASTING NEW RECURRING ROLE
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 10, 2014

        CBS has released a casting call for the recurring role of Barton, Leslie's husband. The part, which will begin shooting next month, is described as, "An African-American doctor in his late 30s to early 40s, handsome, intelligent, and a highly capable surgeon. Open to name actors."

        --From cbs.soapsindepth.com

        Gaskill Takes On The Bard!

        From the "Just when I thought I'd heard everything" files has come STRIPPING SHAKESPEARE, a provocative new Web series from the We Make Movies filmmakers collective in Los Angeles. In each episode, famous scenes from The Bard's works are set in a scintillating new context, replete with professional pole dancers and burlesque performers. Who knew Shakespeare could be so sexy? Daytime TV veteran Brian Gaskill (Dylan, GUIDING LIGHT; ex-Ozzie, THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL; Bobby, ALL MY CHIlDREN; Rafe, PORT CHARLES), who is a member of the collective, appears in the episode airing this Sunday, April 13.

        "My friend, Nicol Razon, produced it," Gaskill shares. "The series is about her taking her love of Shakespeare and putting it into a format that is maybe gonna raise some eyebrows, but it's also gonna promote conversation and get people to pay attention to what the filmmaker is doing to be creative."

        This Sunday's episode is based on The Taming Of The Shrew with Gaskill reciting the lines of Petruchio opposite Razon as Kate. But don't look for the traditional, 16th century costuming and staging. Rather, it plays out in a much more imaginative way. "It's more like artistic music videos of Shakespeare," offers Gaskill, who first began performing the great poet's work back in high school. To experience it for yourself, visit Strippingshakespeare.com or the We Make Movies YouTube channel here.

        Note: He was also BJ on ATWT.

        Stars Added To THE BAY!

        Two hunks from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL — one past, one future — have joined the cast of the Emmy-nominated Web soap THE BAY! Ronn Moss (ex-Ridge) is set to play John Blackwell, the former district attorney of Bay City, while Sean Kanan (who returns to B&B as Deacon in June), has joined the Internet serial as press secretary Kenneth Allen. That role previously played by Brody Hutzler (ex-Patrick, DAYS OF OUR LIVES; ex-Cody, THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS).

        Why the change with Kanan taking over for Hutzler? "Brody is a good friend of mine and a wonderful talent," Gregori Martin, THE BAY's executive producer/creator, tells Soaps In Depth. "He's busy with some other great projects at the moment, and this gave us an opportunity to go in another direction with the character. Sean and Nicolas [Coster, Jack] have a great dynamic. Sean is bringing a lot of humor to the role."

        Moss and Kanan aren't the only newcomers sailing into THE BAY this season! Judi Evans (Adrienne, DAYS) will play Katherine, John's wife, and Patrika Darbo (ex-Nancy, DAYS) has been cast as Mickey, who runs Patrick's Roadhouse.

        Watch for an exclusive preview of THE BAY featuring interviews with Martin, Mary Beth Evans (Sara; Kayla, DAYS) and Terri Ivens (Orchid; Simone, ALL MY CHILDREN) in the next two issues of In Depth, on sale Monday, April 21, and Monday, April 28. Chapter 12 of THE BAY streams via the Blip and Roku networks and services beginning Thursday, May 1. For more information, visit www.thebaytheseries.com.

        Bell's Series Nominated For Award

        Congratulations are in order for THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' Lauralee Bell (Christine) — her web series, MI PROMISE, has been named a Webby Award Honoree for Online Film and Video: Drama Individual Short or Episode! The Webby Awards is an international award organization honoring excellence on the Internet, including Web sites, interactive advertising and on-line film and video.

        "I am so proud that MI PROMISE has impressed the selection committee for the Webby Awards," says Bell, who produced and starred in the six-episode series, which details the tragic aftermath of a teen who was texting and driving. "That's icing on the cake for our MI PROMISE team.

        "Our entire goal was to reach teens, pre-teens and adults about what can happen when you text and drive at the same time," the actress adds. "If we've helped to make people consider the consequences by providing a dramatic example, then we accomplished what we set out to do!"

        Check out MI PROMISE by going to www.mipromise.com.

        Have Tea With The Stars In Calgary!

        Canadian fans will have an opportunity to mingle with Kate Linder (Esther) and other cast members of THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS while donating to a worthy cause on Sunday, April 27. The actress will be hosting "'OpportuniTeas' For Independence," a high tea in Calgary, Alberta, Canada that will benefit the March of Dimes Canada.

        "It's exciting because we're going to a different part of Canada," Linder tells Soaps In Depth. "This will be different because while I'm sure some fans who have been to past teas will come to this one we'll also have some new faces, too. It's always nice to meet people who support the show!"

        Joining Linder at the get-together will be co-stars Jess Walton (Jill) and Tristan Rogers (Colin). "Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) is coming, too, and I'm very excited about that because this might be one of her last events for a while," says Linder sadly, of her soon-to-be-exiting on-screen daughter.

        The tea will run from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., followed by an autograph session. The afternoon of fun and festivities will include a raffle, live auction and gift bag giveaway. Plus, Y&R make-up artist Patti Denney and hair stylist George Guzman will auction off an on-the-spot makeover for a lucky winner! For tickets and event info click here!
        http://www.marchofdimes.ca/teacalgary

        New Digital Soap Venture Ahead!

        Corday Productions -- the team behind NBC's DAYS OF OUR LIVES -- is teaming up with digital media firm All Screens Media to launch Net Soaps/Net Novelas, a project aimed at creating and distributing original "interactive" soap operas on-line, but with a twist: Fans, actors and advertisers will all be able to participate in the development of the shows.

        Net Soaps/Net Novelas plans to launch in the last quarter of 2014 through its own Web sites and distribution partners. While Net Soaps is the English-language version targeted at American audiences, Net Novelas will provide in-language programming for Latin America and Brazil. Web soap pioneer and daytime veteran Crystal Chappell (Dani, THE BOLD & THE BEAUTUIFUL; ex-Carly, DAYS; Olivia, GUIDING LIGHT; Maggie, ONE LIFE TO LIVE) has joined the venture to produce, direct and mentor new talent.

        For the full story, visit Variety.com here.  http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/days-of-our-lives-producer-launches-digital-soaps-venture-exclusive-1201152794/

        Branson's Baby!

        Congratulations are in order for Jeff Branson (ex-Ronan, THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS; Shayne, GUIDING LIGHT) and longtime love Jaimie Foley on the birth of their first child, son Van James. The infant certainly took his time coming into the world, waiting until well past his due date, but now that he's here, the parents couldn't be happier. You can see a pic of the happy family on Twitter by clicking here!
        https://twitter.com/SuzyLFDT/status/451528328898281472/photo/1

        Scott Calls Tabloid Out!

        Don't mess with THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS star Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki)! The daytime icon has taken to her Facebook page to slam The Globe for a story printed in its April 7 issue, claiming that, in a phone conversation with another soap opera legend, Susan Lucci (Erica, ALL MY CHILDREN), she said that Y&R isn't a great place to work since executive producer Jill Farren Phelps took over! "Sure, over the year, [Susan and I] have run into each other at events," Scott wrote. "That's it. There was no phone call!"

        Scott even jumped to Phelps' defense. "In reality," she wrote, "our set has never been as relaxed and copacetic." For the star's full post, click
        https://www.facebook.com/melodythomassco/posts/498159710290576

        --From cbs.com

        ***B&B

        THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL

        Episodes 6802 - 6806

        April 14 – 18, 2014

            Hope shares good news about her future with Liam and Wyatt.

            Katie confronts Eric about his strategy to reunite Ridge and Brooke.

            Liam hijacks Wyatt’s plans in order to convey a message to Hope.

            Brooke and Katie take their sibling rivalry to a heightened level.

            Quinn becomes furious when she learns of Liam’s recent stunt.

        ***Y&R

         Sneak Peek: Teasers

        Posted on Apr 13, 2014 10:00am

        Teasers for the Week of April 14-18, 2014

            Monday 4/14 – Rick and Caroline Forrester (Jacob Young and Linsey Godfrey from The Bold and the Beautiful) arrive to attend Chelsea’s fashion show.
            Tuesday 4/15 – Kevin puts his heart on his sleeve with Chloe
            Wednesday 4/16 – Jack and Kelly’s relationship troubles Summer.
            Thursday 4/17 – Victor faces off with Ian Ward.
            Friday 4/18 – Ashley and Traci Abbott return to Genoa City!

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Page is not updated; check back at http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/sneakpek.htm

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of April 14, 2014

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of April 14, 2014. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Katie confronts Eric about forcing Ridge to work with Brooke

        Eric warns Katie that Ridge will hurt her when he eventually reunites with her sister

        Katie speaks her mind

        Eric’s intentions grow clear

        Rick’s absence from work gives Ridge a chance to take advantage of an opportunity

        Bad news about Spencer Publications has Bill vowing to regain his company… and custody of his son

        Karen returns to get the company moving in the right direction again

        Brooke tries to get Karen to fire Katie and re-hire Bill

        Bill makes a choice designed to get around Quinn’s blackmail

        Hope reveals her plans for Wyatt and Liam

        Liam arranges a secret meeting with Hope and asks for a reunion

        Hope ignores Liam’s passionate kiss in favor of staying with Wyatt

        Quinn soothes Wyatt’s fears about Liam

        Wyatt plans a de-stressing road trip with Hope

        Hope feels the pull of two men but decides to go all the same

        Liam puts the kibosh on Wyatt’s getaway when he hops in the truck and drives away with Hope

        Wyatt worries about Hope’s well being

        Hope gains a new understanding of Liam’s feelings as her own suppressed emotions come flooding back

        Brooke tries to get Bill’s company back for him

        Justin makes a questionable move in the Spencer games

        Maya worries when Oliver reveals his plans for Aly

        A sneak peek at next week
        Katie takes advantage of Caroline’s achievement to promote Spencer Publications

        Bill is appalled by Katie’s decision

        Katie accuses Brooke of harboring feelings for Ridge

        Brooke tells Rick about her plans to get Spencer back

        Quinn overhears a conversation between Hope and Brooke that has her delivering warnings to Wyatt

        Liam gives Hope an ultimatum

        Hope gets a surprise when she arrives for dinner at Liam’s

        Maya confronts Oliver taking advantage of Aly

        Carter disagrees with Maya’s assessment of the situation

        The board is shocked when Oliver promotes Aly as the perfect woman to continue the family tradition

        Maya’s urge to protect Aly could cost her

        Eric discusses the situation with Ridge and Katie to Donna

        Taylor faces the music as matters with Aly come to a head

        Not everyone is happy to see Taylor, but Ridge is

        Ridge is surprised by the reason Taylor came home

        Down the road previews

        A proposal of marriage is made

        Alan interacts with the team at Forrester

        Bill endeavors to hide his shenanigans with Quinn

        Quinn's temperament hangs over Bill's head like the Sword of Damocles

        Ridge reveals that his time away included a life changing event

        Hope and Wyatt get involved with Bob Barker of The Price is Right to support animal rescue

        Brooke, Ridge and Bill embark on an early summer adventure in Abu Dhabi

        Ridge plots to thwart Brooke and Bill’s hopes for a glamorous and exotic wedding

        Deacon Sharpe returns

        Will Deacon's fancy turn to thoughts of love?

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of April 14, 2014

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of April 14, 2014. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Neil blows the whistle on Chelsea and Chloe’s brawl

        Caroline and Rick Forrester arrive in time to catch two fashionistas looking less than their best

        Jack orders the partners to get it together

        Noah and Caroline butt heads

        Stage manager Connie tries to steer the fashion show in the right direction despite Chelsea and Chloe's battle

        Chloe swallows her apology when she overhears Chelsea cut her out of a deal with Forrester

        A fragile truce is threatened when Chloe is tempted to slash Chelsea’s show stopper dress

        Chelsea accuses Chloe of sabotage

        Kevin demonstrates his love for Chloe

        Chloe listens as Kevin admits he was wrong to marry her

        Fake Cassie spies on Nick and Sharon at the park

        Rushing to leave before she’s spotted, the doppelganger collides with Noah

        Noah is dumfounded when the stranger refuses a hand up

        Fake Cassie’s cover is endangered when she’s spotted at the park by someone who could unknowingly give her away

        Michael rushes Lauren to the hospital

        A terrified Lauren undergoes prenatal testing

        The doctor returns with the test results

        The Baldwins are profoundly affected by the news

        Colin lays on the charm in an all out effort to convince Jill that he loves her

        Jill responds with loving words of her own

        The Atkinson’s emotional reunion is interrupted by a call from Chance

        Chance tells his grandmother what he learned about Shep and Rachel

        Jill is disappointed to learn that Rachel Berenson is not the Rachel that Shep knew

        Colin tells Jill they’ll solve the mystery one way or another

        Jill and Colin renew their vows in the Chancellor living room

        Jill takes drastic action when she hears Colin plotting on the phone

        Dylan is shocked by Ian Ward’s return

        Billy opens up to his mom

        Summer worries about Jack’s relationship with Kelly

        Avery works with Austin, a cameraman, to facilitate her new venture

        The shoot hits a snag

        Nick gets closer to Sharon

        Victor and Ian face off

        Fake Cassie is seen again, causing uncontrollable consequences

        Ashley and Traci help celebrate Abby and Tyler's engagement

        The bad feelings between Jack and Victor escalate

        A sneak peek at next week
        Things get tense between Ashley, Stitch and Victoria

        Sharon has a heart to heart with Jack about her memories

        Chelsea re-evaluates Billy

        Victor is delivered an upset

        Nick tries to help Sharon in the face of shocking change

        Jill’s path to love and fortune hits a bump

        Down the road previews

        Jack fights a dangerous attraction to Kelly

        Austin’s troubled past impac
        ts his present

        The unexpected truth about the Cassie lookalike is slowly revealed

        The paternity secret threatens to emerge as Sharon and Nick grow closer than ever

        Colin’s Machiavellian ways become a catalyst for shocking change

        Jill and Colin learn new things about each other… and a potential fortune

        Lily’s role as hotel manager puts her in a position of influence for Genoa City’s lovelorn

        Tyler and Abby’s stalker grows dangerous

        Chavez returns from assignment

        Adam’s complicated situation impedes the possibility of a reunion with his grieving widow and son

        Restless accountant Milton tallies things up

        OB/GYN Dr. Chiverton attends an unexpected patient

        Meanwhile, handsome surgeon Dr. Barton arrives in Genoa City

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        bluelogo
        For the Week of April 14th

        Monday April 14
        Hope shares good news about her future with Liam and Wyatt; Katie confronts Eric about his strategy to reunite Ridge and Brooke.

        Tuesday, April 15
        Liam hijacks Wyatt’s plans in order to convey a message to Hope; Brooke and Katie take their sibling rivalry to a heighten level.

        Wednesday, April 16
        Karen returns to Los Angeles and quickly gets involved in a Spencer Publications board meeting; Quinn lets Liam know exactly how she feels about his interference with Hope and Wyatt.

        Thursday, April 17
        Brooke tries to get Bill’s company back for him; Katie puts Donna in the middle of her fight with Brooke.

        Friday, April 18
        Oliver convinces Aly to help him with an underwater shoot; Justin attempts to get Katie to trust him; Karen, Brooke and Bill discuss what it would take to get his job back.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        logo2
        For the Week of April 14th

        Monday, April 14
        Victoria and Stitch plan their first date, while Rick and Caroline Forrester (from BB) arrive to attend Chelsea’s fashion show.

        Tuesday April 15
        Kevin puts his heart on his sleeve with Chloe; Jill and Colin take their relationship to the next level.

        Wednesday, April 16
        Ian Ward’s return shocks Dylan; Billy opens up to Jill; Jack and Kelly’s relationship troubles Summer. (Cady McClain debuts as Kelly)

        Thursday, April 17
        Victor faces off with Ian Ward; Avery’s first shoot hits a snag; Nick opens his hearty to Sharon.

        Friday, April 18
        Ashley and Traci Abbott return for Tyler and Abby’s engagement party; tensions rise between Jack and Victor.

        --From tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Patyrfan/

        ***B&B

        B/B,Week of April-14 Spoilers

         Week of April 14

        Eric is questioned by Katie about his decision and he makes ai cryptic comment thus making his decision very clear
        Ridge grabs the situation during business meeting when Rick happens to be away
        Bill gets bad news about Spencer Publications, and he decides to regain control and custody of will.
        Karen comes back to try and get the company on track again, and Brooke
        tries to persuade Karen to fire Katie and give Bill his job back
        Quinn's threatens to blackmail Bill forcing him
        make a choice.
        Hope reveals her future plans with Wyatt and Liam. [sic]
        Liam meets secretly with with Hope and begs to reunite
        Inspite of sharin a very passionate kiss,
        Hope decides to stay with Wyatt "at leasts for now"
        Quinn tells Wyatt's not to fear Liam
        Justin comes back and "becomes a player" in the fight for power at Spencer Publications.
        Maya becomes worried about Oliver's intentions regarding Aly

        COMING: Taylor comes back to town and not everyone is happy to see her.
        ===============
        CBS.com Sneak Peek
        Hope shares good news about her future with Wyatt and Liam
        Katie confronts Eric about his strategy to reunite Ridge and Brooke
        Liam goes too extremes to convey a message to Hope
        Brooke and Katie take their sibling rivalry to another level
        Quinn is furious when she learns of Liam's latest stunt
        ==============
        SoapOperaFans Spoiler + Promo--Wk of April 14-18
        http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2014/04/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-and-videos-for-april-14-18/
        ===========
        SOW Spoilers with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ============
        Soapcenteral Spoiler-- April-14
        http://soapcentral.com/bb/scoop.php
        =============
        Soaptown Spoilers & Screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/BBpreviews.html
        =============
        Week of April-14 Promos

        "Fighting Dirty"

        http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_an...ighting-dirty/

                   ~~~~~~~~~~

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meuOEzv5pRc

        =================
        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday,April-14
        Hope shares some good news with Liam and Wyatt
        Katie questions Eric about his plan to reunite Ridge and Brooke

        Tuesday, April-15
        To get a message to Hope, Liam hijacks Wyatt's plans
        Brooke and Katie's rivalry grows worse.

        Wednesday, April-16
        Karen attends a board meeting at Spencer Publications
        Quinn tells Liam how she feels after his interference with Hope and Wyatt.

        Thursday, April-17
        Brooke sets out to get Bill his company back for him
        Donna is put in the middle of Katie and Brooke's feud.

        Friday, April-18
        Aly is talked into helping Oliver with an underwater photo shoot
        Justin tries to regain Katie's trust
        Karen, Brooke and Bill make a plan to get his job back.
        ==============
        B&B:
        =============

        CASTING NEWS

        Aaron D. Spears will return as Justin on April 16.

        Joanna Johnson alerted fans via Twitter that  She will appear as Karen Spencer on April 17 and 18.

        Zack Conroy returns as “Oliver Jones” on April 28 and 30.

        Hunter Tylo brings Taylor back for three weeks' worth of episodes starting on Friday, April 25, to play out the inevitable confrontation between Taylor and Aly (Ashlyn Pearce). Viewers can also expect a "Tridge" reunion — a setside source confirms Tylo taped scenes opposite Thorsten Kaye (Ridge).

        Winsor Harmon returns as “Thorne Forrester” on April 28.

        Othello Clark returns as “Othello” on April 30.

                       ~~~~~~~`May 2014~~~~~~~~~

        Brandon McMillan of “Lucky Dog” appears as himself on May 1 and 2

        Los Angeles Councilmember Bernard Parks appears as himself on May 2

        Soap Opera Digest is reporting that Bob Barker (“The Price Is Right”) will appear on Wednesday April 30 and Thursday May 1 in scenes surrounding an animal rescue with Kim Matula (Hope) and Scott Clifton (Liam).  http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bb-

                     ~~~~~~~~~ June~~~~~~~~

        Sean Kanan will return to B/B as Deacon,His first air date  is slated for June 13

        +++++++++++COMING++++++++++++COMING++++COMING++++++

                     Week of April-21

        National Enquirer Spoilers
        A meddling mother makes sure that her son ends up winning the heart of his intended
        Aly and Oliver begin their romance by having fun in the pool at the Forrester Estate
        Carter questions Maya's recent "detective" work
        Liam makes Hope a proposition that will affect the future of their relationship

        B/B, Monday April 14,Preveiw Video

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34yYRXwK2o

        B/B,Tuesday,April-15

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0V6unMCtY

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0V6...e2J1QbXab41_WQ

        B/B,Liam Spoiler

        SOD

        Wyatt & Hope decide to take another trip in their trailer for some "us" time. Liam, somehow gets wind of the trip, hops in Wyatt's truck and takes off with Hope.

        http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?942576-SOD-Liam-Spoiler

        B/B,Soaptown USA Loose Lips Spoiler

        April 13th Edition

        Now that Brooke and Bill are back on the road to reconciliation Don Diamont is happier than a pig in his own dodo. I’m hearing that Diamont is ecstatic that these two are back together again and even suggested a story where Brooke becomes pregnant with a change of life baby. But Lang is having none of it. What 54-year-old woman (that is her real age by the way) wants to walk around with a fake baby bump, not KKL that’s for sure. who said absolutely not!!! Guess we know who wears the pants in this show……But there is another threat a younger and more sexier Hope who has been called by TPTB the new “central character”. Move over Brooke it’s the 21st century and Hope is here to stay!!! In a recent shooting the word around the cooler is these two had some heated words about not getting the angle right and one refused to change places , saying the lighting was better for her where she was. Are we going to see a Diva-Stand-Off , and is Kimberly starting to get some air of importance now that Brad has named her his central character? The times they are a changin…..I am loving Thorsten Kaye as the new Ridge. Ronn who????? It’s no secret as it was all over the net that Lang refused to do a remake of Bridge but low and behold when Kaye became so popular someone realized they may have jumped the gun. Too little too late Kaye wanted Tom to be his leading lady and Tom loved the idea. Sometimes no matter who you are and how high up on the scale you are it’s better to just keep your mouth shut and appreciate you have a job and be happy for what you have as the years keep slipping by and daytime is serving the younger generation…….Scott and Darrin love working together but even more love playing practical jokes on people, one incident where they taped a sign to Diamont’s back saying “Brooke’s Bitch” and when Diamont found it out, it was an all out hair slapping fun fest between the three who couldn’t stop laughing…..With the return of Deacon to LA it’s too bad Brooke and Bill are together, if you remember from years ago these two were steaming, but Sean has already made it known that his character will be hooking up with Quinn for some romping. I’m hearing a certain writer wants Brooke to get just a bit jealous and verbally spar with Quinn and this writer usually gets their way

        http://soaptownusa.com/?p=6984

        ***Y&R

        Y&R,Week of April-14 Spoiler

        Week of April 14

        Rick and Caroline Forrester fly attend Chelsea’s fashion show
        Chelsea and Chloe’s brawl during fashion show
        Jack orders the partners to get it together
        Stage manager Connie tries to steer the fashion show in the right direction despite Chelsea and Chloe's battle
        Chloe overhears Chelsea cut her out of a deal with Forrester
        Chloe is tempted to slash Chelsea’s show stopper dress
        Chelsea accuses Chloe of sabotage
        Kevin tells Chloe marrying her was a mistake
        Jill and Colin renew their vows in the Chancellor living room
        Colin plotting on the phone to steal Kay's money is overheard by Jill
        Jill takes drastic action after overhearing Colin
        Hillary gets overheated
        Billy opens up to Jill
        Summer is troubled by Jack and Kelly’ relationship
        Traci and Ashley who return to G.C for another visit
        Ashley and Traci help celebrate Abby and Tyler's engagement
        The bad feelings between Jack and Victor escalate
        Dylan is shocked by Ian Ward reappearance
        Lauren and Michael. are consume with passion
        Fake Cassie spies on Nick and Sharon at the park
        ============
        CBS,COM Preview
        Rick and Caroline Forrester attend Chelsea's fashion show
        Kevin puts his heart on his sleeve with Chloe
        Passion ignites between Michael and Lauren
        Ian Ward's return shocks Dylan
        Jack and Kelly's relationship deeply troubles Summer
        ==============
        Daytime Confidential Spoiler Wk of April 14
        =============
        SoapOperaFans Spoiler + Promo--Wk of April 14 – 18
        http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2014/04/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-and-videos-april-14-18/
        =============
        SOW with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ===============
        Soaptown Spoilers with screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/YRpreviews.html
        ============
        Y&R,Soapcenteral Spoiler-- Week of April 14
        http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/sc...014/140407.php
        =============
        CBS.com & Youtube Y&R Promo for the week of April 14

         ~ The Show Must Go On ~

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzG8U...hfRaT4JojMRnAQ

        ============

        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday,April-14
        Victoria and Stitch plan a date
        Rick and Caroline attend Chelsea's fashion show

        Tuesday,April-15
        Kevin wears his heart on his sleeve
        Jill and Colin's relationship goes to the next level

        Wednesday,April-16
        Dylan is shocked by the return of Ian
        Billy opens up to Jill
        Summer is troubled by Jack and Kelly's relationship

        Thursday,April-17
        Ian and Victor face off
        Avery's shoot hits a snag
        Nick opens up to Sharon.

        Friday,April-18
        Ashley and Traci return for Tyler and Abby's engagement party
        Tension between Jack and Victor rises
        ============================
        Monday,April 14

        Stitch wakes up in Victoria house on her sofa. Victoria tells him he spent the night. They make goo goo eyes at each other. He asks her on another date, this time more formally (He calls her on the phone to ask her out while standing in her living room). Victoria accepts. Victor shows up and is surprised to see Stitch there. After Stitch leaves, Vicky tells Victor that she misses Billy, but she's finding ways to move on. Nick then shows up. Victor announces Abby's engagement/party to them. He also says he thinks the impending marriage is a mistake bc they're too young. Nick tells Victor if Sharon is not welcome at the party, count him out too as she's his date.

        Victor yells at his henchman on the phone who can't find fake Cassie.

        Fake Cassie shows up at the park and hears Sharon and Nick both talking about Cassie's ghost. Sharon says seeing her ghost was a blessing; because without it, she would not have gotten help at the Hosp. Fake Cassie hears this and gets knocked down by Noah as she tries to make a fast getaway. She was wearing a hoodie so Noah didn't see her face. She gets up and runs before she is noticed, waving off Noah's efforts to help her get back up.

        Noah sees his parents kissing in the park. Later, Sharon thanks Noah for taking care of her and being there for her while she was sick.

        Lilly fears the show will be a bomb after the fight. Neil reminds her in life, even when you plan every detail, things can go another way (he says this as Hillary walks in). Since Lauren can't model, Abby steps in as her replacement. Tyler is also MIA. Abby calls to find out where he is...

        The kiss between Neil and Hillary continue, but they are interrupted by the fight going on downstairs. Later, Neil apologizes to Hillary for impulsively kissing her. They almost kiss again, but Lily walks in and goes off on her again. She tells Lily she has stage fright. Lily doesn't care. She says, "Don't disappoint me or my father!"

        Chloe and Chelsea are separated just as Rick and Caroline Forrester show up...embarrassing. Idle chat about what a success the show will be. Kevin tells Chloe her friendship with Chelsea is worth saving, so she should make the first move to patch things up.

        A bossy, older stage manager tells Chloe and Chelsea to cut the shenanigans and she also starts bossing everyone around, including Jack.

        The Forresters offer Chelsea a job designing for them. They tell her to consider the job after talking with her partner. Chelsea says Chloe doesn't have to know because they have "creative differences and other problems." They all agree to a meeting. Chloe overhears all of this. Later, she tries to make peace with Chelsea and wants to be friends. Chelsea says they should just concentrate on the show and walks away. Later, she pretends to be trying to help Chelsea, but takes one of the gowns (the highlight of the show) and cuts it up with scissors with an evil grin on her face.

        Summer overhears Jack and Kelly say they went on a date. They convince her it was just a friendly dinner. However, she later sees them laughing and being too chummy with each other.

        Stitch sees fake Cassie nursing her wound from her run-in with Noah at the park. He convinces her to come to the hospital for treatment and a Tetanus shot. She calls herself Jane Doe. Stitch asks her if she's in trouble; she says no, she just caused some trouble for some people and doesn't want to be found. Victor goes to the hospital to warn stitch that Victoria is at a vulnerable stage and he better not hurt her. Fake Cassie hears Victor threatening Stitch in the hallway outside the treatment room.

        Next episode: Kevin tells Chloe marrying her was a mistake. Jill overhears her husband plotting on the phone to steal Katherine's money. Hillary gets overheated

        http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?942748-Fri-a-Canada-episode
        ==================

        CASTING NEWS

        Jacob Young and Linsey Godfrey will crossover as their characters (Rick and Caroline) from The Bold and the Beautiful on Monday, April-14

        Jill Larson debuts on Monday, April 14

        Andrea Grano returns as Dr. Sternin on Tuesday, April 15

        Cady McClain debuts as Kelly Andrews on Wednesday, April 16

        Matthew Atkinson debuts as Austin on Thursday, April 17

        Chris Elwood debuts as Marcus on Thursday, April 17

        Eileen Davidson and Beth Maitland will return as Ashley and Traci Abbott on Friday, April 18th.

        +++++++++++++COMING+++++++++++++COMING+++++++++

                      Week of April-21

        National Enquirer
        Tension rise between Ashley, Victoria, and Stitch
        Sharon opens up to Jack about her memories
        Victor gets the rug pulled out from under him
        Will Nick be able to help Sharon as their worlds are forever changed?
        Chelsea sees Billy in a new light
        Jill's road to happiness hits a major speed bump

        Y&R,Tuesday,April-15

        After proclaiming their love for each other, Jill tells Colin he should move into her bedroom. Jill gets a call from Chance who gives her information about Rachel. Jill tells Colin they have been chasing the wrong Rachel. Colin is fixated on the music box and Jill asks what became of her being more important to him than the box. Colin suggests they put the box on hold. He gives her some flowers from the vase and tells her brides always carry flowers. They renew their vows. Colin gives her a ring and promises things will get better in the future and they kiss. Jill goes to get champagne. Colin’s back is to the doorway when he gets a call and tells the person on the other end that he is convinced Jill lead him to Katherine’s money. Jill is in the doorway and hears him. He turns and sees her.
        Lauren and Michael are in the hospital awaiting her test results. The doctor comes in and tells her she is not nor has she been pregnant. The doctor explains her pregnancy test was a positive negative. When they get home, Lauren cries and tells Michael she was already in love with the baby.
        Tyler tells Neil he spoke to Leslie the other night and was as surprised as Neil. Neil leaves and Abby shows off her runway outfit.

        Connie comes into Lily’s office and tells Hilary and Lily they need to be backstage and does not care who they are. Hilary tells Lily she can’t run her life holding grudges and Lily says Neil may have fallen for Hilary’s act but she has not. Lily leaves and Neil comes in and tells Hilary he has not stopped thinking about their kiss. After the show Devon and Neil compliments Hilary on her runway performance. She leaves. Devon tells Lily about Leslie getting married.

        Chelsea tells Chloe the featured dress has to be checked and with a guilty look, Chloe tells her she checked it and it is perfect. Chelsea takes the dress from Chloe which is still in the bag and gives it to Esmeralda. Kevin asks Chloe where she wants to watch the show from as Esmeralda yells “NO” and Chloe says “what show?” Chelsea accuses Chloe of destroying the featured dress and with a mean face Chloe admits she did it and it was about time she was credited with something. Kevin takes Chloe out. Chelsea is asked if she can save the dress. Chelsea was able to repair the dress and the show goes on without a hitch. Chelsea is applauded and she takes a bow. In the dining room every one applauds Chelsea and the show was a great success.

        Kevin and Chloe are in Lily’s office and Chloe tells Kevin Chelsea means nothing to her. Chloe says the applause is for Chelsea and then admits this is all her fault and she caused all this. Kevin tells her he was hoping he could heal her the way she had done for him in the past. She tells Kevin she was just called crazy by her former best friend and she does not need to hear it from him. Kevin tells her he was wrong and it was a mistake to marry her. She agrees it was a mistake to marry her and if he decides to walk away no one will blame him. Kevin says there is a hole in her heart and he can’t fill it up. He tells her that her spark and fire is gone and he just wants her to be whole again. Chelsea comes in and says she didn’t know anyone was there. Kevin leaves. Chloe tells Chelsea she is sure Chelsea wants her to stay there so the police can find her. Chelsea asks Chloe why she cut up the dress. Chloe tells her she heard the Foresters offered Chelsea a job and Chelsea was not going to include her. Chelsea tells Chloe she can no longer hope Adam was alive and thought she and Chloe would get through all this together, but Chloe has said and done too many hurtful things to her. Chelsea says she was not the one to take Delia away from her and Chloe tells her she still felt betrayed because Chelsea loved Adam. Chelsea tells Chloe she and Connor need her but not like this. Losing Delia broke her and Chelsea begs her to get the help she needs to heal. Chloe says she can’t let go of the rage because she no longer has Delia to hold on to. Chloe says she wants to get better and begs Chelsea for one more chance because she can’t lose her as a friend. Chloe says without Chelsea in her life, she has nothing. They hug and cry together as Kevin listens outside the door.

        NEXT
        Lily asks Colin what it is going to take to keep him out of their lives.

        Avery tells Leslie Dylan’s father is a monster or is there  something Leslie is not telling her.

        Dylan tells Ian to cut to the chase and asks him what he is doing back there.

        Y&R,Soaptown USA Loose Lips Spoiler

        April 13th Edition

        Get ready for another face coming our way. Stitch gets a wife. It is being said that it is only a 3 episode gig but we know how that goes, Stitch was only supposed to be on for a short time, but things change as do stories. I hear TPTB want a name actress, someone who can sinksink her teeth in this story, but as always it depends on who they can get and how much it will cost. CBS is pretty good about giving actors what they want what, so it should be interesting. As the back story goes on this woman she was deeply hurt by Stitch, and is vulnerable, but very tough and a good mom. That is how the casting call came out so speculating here this woman may have a child all ready in Genoa……The new hot couple on daytime…Colin and Jill, did you know when Rogers was fired by the previous regime that Walton was so upset she quit and moved to Oregon to be with her family. But Jess being the wonderful lady she is and TPTB heard the cries of her fans and she was asked to come back for a few episodes. Jess was only supposed to usher Daniel Goddard off the show. It was only meant to be a 10-episode deal. Little did she know with the changing of the guards came (JFP) Rogers was asked to return to the show and Walton as well. TPTB said, “Don’t pack your bags just yet your coming back.” It was only a four-week break but Jess was back on the show again. The smartest move to date on YR so far…..Adam is alive this we know for sure but who will play the role? A casting call went out for Adam Newton. Do TPTB think we are so dumb we won’t put 2 and 2 together? Here’s how the call read: CONTRACT ROLE. LENGTH OF CONTRACT NEGOTIABLE) START DATE: EARLY TO MID MAY 2014. Caucasian Male. MID 30s to LATE 30s. A very handsome, very SEXY, very appealing, very charming LEADING MAN. Aaron is a smart businessman, loves women, and can out maneuver even the shrewdest. This character will carry major story lines. Daytime Experience required. I have some ideas who I would like, how about you?…….Helen Slater has been cast as an OB/GYN Dr. Chiverton. There is no word yet on who she will be working with or what story line she will be involved in. She is scheduled to appear May 2nd. Her role will be for at least 5 episodes….What if Victoria or or even Sharon was with child?…What if Billy and Chelsea hook up?

        --From Kurn's

        Here are NEW spoilers for the week of April 21st, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's:
        - Tensions rise between Victoria, Stitch and Ashley.
        - Sharon opens up to Jack about her memories.
        - Can Nick help Sharon as their world is changed forever?
        - Victor has the rug pulled out from under him.
        - Chelsea sees Billy in a new light.
        - Jill's road to happiness hits a major speed bump.

        Spoilers week of April 14th:
        - Rick and Caroline Forrester attend Chelsea's fashion show.
        - Summer is troubled by Jack and Kelly's relationship.
        - Dylan is shocked to see Ian.
        - Passion ignites between Michael and Lauren.
        - Kevin bears his heart to Chloe.

        --From dayscafe.com

        NOTE: These were put up a week ago so check back later today or tomorrow at http://dayscafe.com/young-and-restless.html

        The Young and the Restless Spoilers

        Young and the Restless SPOILERS Updated April 7, 2014

        The fashion show is attended by a few Forresters.
        Michael and Lauren feel like newlyweds.
        Dylan is disgusted when Ian Ward reappears!
        Summer is no Kelly fan, much to Jack's chagrin.
        Kevin struggles to accept that he cannot help Chloe.

        Find more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers
        and
        http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers

        Read Nelson Branco's newsletter with lots of soaps news and scoops at
        https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/387068

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!
        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.htm