The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 366 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 366 of 366 , Mar 23 6:40 AM

         Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and click on the ads!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!
        You can also give at http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg  Help us improve our site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From CBS.com

        ***B&B

        TEASERS FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 23RD THROUGH 27TH

        Deacon is keeping a big secret from Quinn.

        Maya gives Nicole the answers she’s looking for.

        Liam refuses to give up his fight for Forrester Creations.

        Rick publicly ridicules Ivy.

        Bill confronts Ridge about his intentions towards Caroline.

        ***Y&R

        Monday, March 23, 2015 -#10628
        Victor makes a play for Jabot, while Sharon finds herself in hot water!

        Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - #10629
        Jack and Phyllis receive shocking news, Michael opens up to Cane about his troubles with Lauren, and Leslie Michaelson returns to help Neil.

        Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - #10630
        Adam hits the road with Chelsea, Ashley questions Billy’s connection with Victoria, and Stitch leans on Abby.

        Thursday, March 26, 2015 - #10631
        Nick and Sage give in to passion, Victoria opens up to Billy, and Noah presses Dylan for information about Sharon.

        Friday, March 27, 2015 - #10632
        Avery makes an important discovery about Gabriel, Noah and Kyle come to blows, and Kevin uncovers a significant piece of the puzzle about Austin’s past.

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        ***B&B

        SPOILER ALERT! MAYA’S SECRET REVEALED ON B&B!

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 18, 2015

        If you haven’t seen today’s episode of B&B, and don’t want to be spoiled, stop reading now!

        At the tag of the show, Nicole dropped a big bombshell on Maya — and the audience — when she said, "You're not Maya at all, you're Myron. You're my brother.”

        The soap will not air on Thursday and Friday because of the NCAA Tournament on CBS, so be sure to tune in Mondayfor the explosive followup.

        B&B'S GODFREY SHARES RECOVERY UPDATE

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 16, 2015

        BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL's Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) posted two video updates on her Instagram account charting her standing and taking steps with the use of her walker. "Look at what I can do!" the actress wrote. "Look at my feets!" As soap fans know, Godfrey was seriously injured after she was hit by a car on February 2 while walking down a street in Los Angeles. Ever the fighter, Godfrey returned to the set on Wednesday, March 4, for her first day of taping post-accident. "I'm SOOO excited to go back to work tomorrow even fora little bit!" she tweeted of the experience. "One step in the right direction of recovery." To check out Godfrey's inspirational videos, go here and here.

        JACK WAGNER SNAGS RAY DONOVAN GIG

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 16, 2015

        Jack Wagner (ex-Frisco, GH et al) revealed on Twitter that he is filming an episode of RAY DONOVAN. "Starting 2day on "Ray Donovan" a far cry from Hallmark but great cast & writing, doing 1 episode…,” he posted, along with the filming schedule. Season three of the Showtime drama starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight will return this summer.

        ***Y&R

        EXCLUSIVE! ANGELL CONWELL BACK TO Y&R!

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 19, 2015

        After a short break from Y&R, Angell Conwell (Leslie) will be back again to reprise her attorney alter.

        “This is a little bit like déjà vu and I’ve learned to just enjoy the YOUNG AND RESTLESS journey,” the actress tells Digest. “I’m actually very fortunate to be the kind of character who may be kind of forgotten, but then out of the blue, she shows up again. So, it’s a good feeling to know that there’s still love there for Leslie.”

        Conwell joined the show in 2010, and the character was the go-to whenever a Genoa City citizen needed to lawyer up. Leslie eventually faded away, but in 2012, Michaelson was called back for a bigger story. Conwell, who also appears on the sitcom FAMILY TIME and recently completed a film, Message from a Mistress, was happy to fit the soap into her busy schedule.

        “I’m really fortunate to be a working actress, but YOUNG AND RESTLESS will always be a priority whenever they call,” she says.

        For more, pick up the new issue, on sale this weekend.

        --From Soapsindepth.com

        Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 10:15 AM ET

        Douglas Returns to Y&R!

        Jerry Douglas (John) will once again be returning to THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. The fan favorite will pop up as the Abbott patriarch on Tuesday, March 24, for another visit from beyond the grave. The character died in 2007, but started appearing soon after as an apparition conjured up by the conscience of his son, Jack. And occasionally, John's appeared to his other kids, too. What sage words of advice will he offer this time, and to whom? Tune in to find out!

        Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 4:45 PM ET

        Maya's Secret Stuns Soap Fans!

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL broke unexpected ground at the end of today's episode when Nicole purported that her sister Maya was born Myron — in other words, that she was her brother! While it was not entirely clear from the cliffhanger's final tag (and the look on Maya's face) whether Nicole had her facts correct, subsequent mainstream media stories have confirmed that B&B is embarking on a soap first by featuring a transgender character as part of its regular cast (though it's not the first to feature a transgender person — ABC's THE CITY once featured a transgender fashion model named Azure and ALL MY CHILDREN introduced a glam rocker named Zarf who identified as a woman.)

        One source tells Soaps In Depth that B&B has been working closely in conjunction with GLAAD, the leading advocate for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people, to make sure they tell this upcoming storyline with accuracy and sensitivity. The source also says Karla Mosley (Maya) is absolutely thrilled with the story twist. "Totally not supposed to be tweeting," Mosley posted to her Twitter page following Wednesday's East Coast airing, "but thanks for all the LOVE. So much more to come."

        "It is about people respecting other people's differences and their uniqueness," said executive producer and headwriter Bradley Bell in a statement published on USAToday.com. "In the end, we all want to be loved, and in order to love someone else you first have to love yourself. If you are transgender, gay, straight, it doesn't matter. It's about finding love in life. This is a love story."

        B&B had been keeping details of this storyline under tighter security than Fort Knox in recent weeks, but following the airing of Wednesday's episodes the Twitterverse exploded with responses that ran the gamut from stunned and excited by the unexpected reveal to bewildered, particularly by the fact that Maya claimed to have had a baby that died after she gave it up. That question, and many more, will presumably be answered in the days and weeks to come!

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Sneak Peek

        Monday, March 23, 2015, Episode #7039

        Bold and the Beautiful Maya responds to Nicole's accusation about the secret Maya has been keeping.
        Rick continues to believe in Maya's honesty, unaware she holds a secret from him.
        Quinn compliments Deacon for helping a friend, but she doesn't realize that the friend he's helping is his former lover, Brooke.

        Spoilers: Week of 03/23/2015
        POWDER KEG

        Nicole's knowledge of Maya's secret could cause Maya's world to explode. Meanwhile, Rick is out to make Ivy uncomfortable, leading Liam to set his sights on Rick again.

        Rick and Maya Maya responds to Nicole's accusation about the secret Maya has been keeping.
        With Nicole knowing her secret, Maya takes back her order that her sister move out of the mansion.
        Rick's efforts to make Ivy miserable continue in full force.
        Liam renews his quest to take control of Forrester Creations.
        Rick demands answers from Maya about her icy relationship with her little sister, Nicole.
        Rick is confused when Maya suddenly changes her mind about Nicole living at the mansion.
        Quinn is surprised when Rick presents her with an unexpected business proposition.

        EMOTIONS

        Quinn admires Deacon helping a friend, but would she feel that way if she knew who the friend is? And can Brooke and Deacon fight the temptation they both feel from his trying to help her with her struggles?

        Quinn, Deacon and Brooke Quinn compliments Deacon for helping a friend, but she doesn't realize that the friend he's helping is his former lover, Brooke.
        Bill is taken aback when he sees Ridge's latest painting of Bill's niece, Caroline.
        Brooke turns to Katie for advice regarding the feelings she has for Deacon, and how she's been trying to suppress those feelings.
        Deacon admits to Brooke that he, too, has been struggling to fight temptation.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF MARCH 30, 2015: Will Deacon's battle against temptation affect his upcoming wedding to Quinn?

        MARCH 2015 PREVIEWS

        Brooke has been leaning on booze to deal with the loneliness that comes from all the men in her life pledged to someone else. Even Deacon seems determined to be with Quinn, who isn't very happy about having Brooke as a part of Deacon's life. Will this tense situation boil over? And how far will Brooke have to fall before she addresses her drinking?
        Liam has plans for where he wants to be, personally and professionally. But Steffy has some ideas of her own about how Liam's plans will turn out. How will things turn out? And will Ridge's growing unrest with Rick lead him to sign on with the Spencers to get Rick out of the CEO's chair?
        Rick apologized to everyone at Forrester for his bad behavior and promised to do right by them all. But was that all a show to convince Eric that he should keep his job? And if it was, how will the folks who work for him react should he revert back to his same bad attitude?
        Maya's sister, Nicole, makes her way into the world of the Forresters. Is Maya happy about having her little sister around? Or will Maya learn that maybe sometimes, it's not good to be the Queen?

        Spoilers/Rumors for Upcoming Shows

        Please Note that anything marked as "RUMOR" is unconfirmed and may not occur

        *The reveal in the March 18 episode that Maya was born as a male named Myron will continue to drive story. Questions will be answered about seeming contradictions with Maya's past history, and characters react as they learn of the secret that Maya has tried to keep hidden.

        *RUMOR: There have been rumors that the one day appearance by Kim Matula as Hope, taped on March 04, will not have her actually sharing scenes with other characters, but rather will be a video chat call. Is it true? Stay tuned.

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of March 23, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of March 23, 2015. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Brooke learns that Deacon has been battling his own temptations

        Quinn is unaware that Deacon is headed for trouble helping Brooke

        Rick makes Quinn an offer that she should possibly not even consider

        Maya reconsiders Nicole staying at the Forrester mansion

        Rick's vendetta against Ivy continues when he criticizes her publicly about her work

        Liam's desire to take over Forrester Creations intensifies when Rick's vendetta against Ivy escalates

        Bill and Katie team up and go against Forrester

        Bill and Ridge's encounter becomes very strained when Bill sees the nude portrait of Caroline that Ridge painted

        Katie offers her support to Brooke

        Wyatt questions Quinn's motives for rushing to the altar

        Quinn suggests that Deacon invite his friend from A.A. to the wedding, unaware it's Brooke

        Deacon wonders if he can overcome his desire for Brooke so he can walk down the aisle with Quinn

        Casting scoops
        Kim Matula appears as Hope on April 17 and April 20. For more on her return, click here.

        Word has it that Jacqueline MacInnes Wood will be returning to B&B this spring for a much longer story.

        Down the road previews

        Rick's real feelings could interfere with his grand plan

        Caroline and Carter get together

        A shocking outcome is in store for the future of Forrester

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of March 23, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of March 23, 2015. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Sharon gets caught trying to steal Austin's computer

        Sharon tells the group why she wanted Austin's computer

        The truce ends when Victor makes a play for Jabot

        Victor pulls the Brash & Sassy knockoff off the market

        Jack suspects Victor is setting him up for something but wonders what

        Victor discovers a secret that he uses to destroy Jack once and for all

        Jack and Victor's rivalry reaches an unexpected head

        Noah wonders why Sharon would hurt Austin and if he can defend her

        Summer knows the lengths Sharon would go to in order to protect her secrets

        Stitch offers to help Abby figure out who is threatening them

        Victoria does not know about Austin's murder and feels uneasy when she sees Stitch hugging Abby

        Jack and Phyllis receive some shocking news

        Neil comes face-to-face with the past

        Neil is surprised by someone from his past

        Neil is filled with self-loathing for falling off the wagon, which led to manslaughter

        Victor hires a lawyer for Neil, and Neil is freed on bail

        Christine is enraged when Paul apologizes to Nikki for believing she caused the accident

        Christine launches a wrongful death suit against Nikki and Neil

        This tragedy will test Paul and Christine's marriage

        A mysterious person arrives in Genoa City

        Chelsea and Gabriel take a road trip

        Victoria has a heart-to-heart talk with Billy

        Things heat up with Nick and Sage

        Sage wants Nick, but she also knows she is taking a big risk, considering her past

        Kevin discovers information about Austin's past

        Casting scoops
        Angell Conwell is returning to the Young and the Restless. Click here for more info.

        Jerry Douglas reprises his role as the Abbott family patriarch. Click here for more info.

        Ryan Caltagirone makes his Young and Restless debut on March 24 as Winston Mobley, the new ADA

        Down the road previews
        Michael plans a romantic evening for Lauren

        Jill and Cane butt heads over his position at Chancellor

        The war between Kelly and Phyllis intensifies to the point that it could become deadly

        Kelly or Phyllis -- or both -- will go off the deep end soon

        Jack tries to keep Phyllis and Kelly from killing each other

        Chelsea learns that details about Adam's "death" might not be as they originally appeared

        Sage could rock Nick's world in all the wrong ways

        Sage's secrets could cost Nick his daughter

        Sage may be the one to expose Adam

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        For the Week of March 23rd

        Monday, March 23
        Unaware that he is helping Brooke, Quinn acknowledges Deacon for his service; Maya responds to Nicole’s allegations.

        Tuesday, March 24
        Liam continues to fight for Forrester Creations; Rick’s vendetta against Ivy continues.

        Wednesday, March 25
        Bill unravels when he sees Ridge’s portrait of Caroline; Rick questions Maya about the tension between her and Nicole.

        Thursday, March 26
        Brooke confides in Katie about her feelings; Rick is confused by Maya’s change of heart about Nicole.

        Friday, March 27
        Rick presents Quinn with a business proposal; Deacon confesses his temptations to Brooke.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        For the week of March 23rd

        Monday, March 23
        Victor goes after Jabot; Sharon winds up in hot water.

        Tuesday, March 24
        Phyllis and Jack receive stunning news; Michael talks to Cane about his issues with Lauren; Leslie comes back to help Neil.

        Wednesday, March 25
        Adam and Chelsea hit the road; Ashley questions Billy and Victoria’s connection; Stitch turns to Abby for support.

        Thursday, March 26
        Sage and Nick give into their feelings; Victoria decides to open up to Billy; Noah asks Dylan for information on Sharon.

        Friday, March 27
        Avery makes a significant discovery; a fight breaks out; Kevin finds important information about Austin’s past.

        --From Kurn's

        Here are NEW sneak peeks for the week of March 30th, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & SOC:
        - Michael plans a romantic evening for Lauren.
        - Jill and Cane argue over his position at Chancellor's.

        Here are NEW spoilers for the upcoming week (week of March 23rd), courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & SOC:

        3/23: Victor makes a play for Jabot; Sharon finds herself in hot water.

        3/24: Neil comes face to face with his past - Leslie returns; Michael opens up to Cane about his troubles with Lauren; Jack and Phyllis receive some shocking news.

        3/25: Chelsea and Gabriel go on a road trip; Ashley questions Billy's connection with Victoria; Stitch leans on Abby.

        3/26: Things heat up between Nick and Sage; Victoria and Billy have a heart to heart; Noah presses Dylan for information on Sharon.

        3/27: Avery makes an important discovery about Gabriel; Noah and Kyle come to blows; Kevin uncovers a significant piece of the puzzle about Austin’s past

        Read more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers/ and http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!

        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.shtml