The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 363 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 363 of 363 , Feb 18 5:37 AM
        I apologize for not sending out the news, scoops and spoilers lately! I've just been really busy and keep falling behind. I think things are getting better, so I should be able to send them out this coming weekend.  Don't forget you can always read them from the links on our page at http://tvmegasite.net/day/news2.shtml
        These are the same exact links I use to get the information that I send to you.

        I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day, President's Day Weekend and Mardi Gras! Happy Lunar New Year, too!

        Please help us improve our website! Thanks! http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg

        Have a great week, everyone!