The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 405 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 405 of 405 , Aug 21, 2017

        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        pointing finger >>>Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and
        click on the ads! The few ads we do have make money for our site, to keep it going, so please do click on them if you can! Thanks!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credit like they're supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        red arrow ****We need more help!  Please email me if you're interested in helping out. More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml ****

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        New Instagram Page! https://www.instagram.com/thetvmegasite/

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        pointerPlease donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money froma ds goes back into expenses for the site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        NOTE: Y&R is not airing today. B&B is airing in the Y&R time slot. This is due to the eclipse.

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        Anniversary Tribute!

        Jess Walton's 30th Anniversary Celebration

        August 21, 2017 11:59AM

        Photos at http://www.soapoperadigest.com/photos/jess-waltons-30th-anniversary-celebration/

        Interview!

        Giving Back With Melissa Claire Egan

        August 18, 2017 3:58PM

        Just Cause: Dharma Rescue For Cats & Dogs, www.dharmarescue.org

        How did you first learn about Dharma Rescue? “My awesome friend, Jocelyn. We worked together on a previous animal charity, and when she heard about Dharma Rescue, she knew I would want to get involved.”

        Why did you decide to get involved? “I went and met these doggies and fell in love! Dharma Rescue rescues dogs with disabilities that have been abused, hit by cars and abandoned, or other physical ailments. They then rehabilitate the dogs, make them personalized wheelchairs, and train them to become therapy dogs. And I was so impressed and blown away by Susan and Audrey, who rescue and rehabilitate and take care of the dogs day in, day out, that I felt I needed to do something! To see them in action, go to their website and watch some of the news segments. Your heart will melt!”

        How would you describe your participation? “I donate, of course, but my other main focus is bringing awareness to the charity itself, getting them publicity and funding, funding funding! It costs so much money for Susan and Audrey to feed them, [pay] their consistent vet bills, and each dog wheelchair is $500!”

        What have you been working on lately with Dharma Rescue?

        “We recently launched the Pet Peeve Challenge, where you can post a photo or video of your animal’s ‘pet peeve’, while also hopefully donating to dharmarescue.org. It’s been a hit so far and so hysterical to see other dogs’ and cats’ ‘pet peeves’.”

        What has been your most memorable experience while working with Dharma Rescue? “I was able to go to one of the schools in Torrance, CA, where the dogs are therapy dogs, and watch them in action. They provide relief to kids with learning disabilities, autism and behavioral problems. It’s incredible to see how excited the dogs are to go do their job! And then to see the children’s faces light up and see how the dogs affect them in such a positive way. Everybody wins!”

        THE LATEST

        B&B’s Flynn Addresses Exit

        August 18, 2017 8:20AM

        Rome Flynn (Zende) discussed his exit from B&B on Instagram in a heartfelt letter to soap fans. “First I want to thank [Executive Producer/Head Writer] Brad Bell for taking a chance on this ambitious young kid and giving me more responsibility than I knew I could take on,” he wrote. “I want to thank all of the B&B fans across the world for embracing me as your Zende Forrester. It has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life to share a piece of my self everyday with you. I worked hard to make sure I never cheated you on work ethic or integrity of this character. Such a profound responsibility to be one of the few African Americans on daytime television, one I took serious in making sure I made you feel like you knew me. My job is to imitate life in its honesty and truest form. I hope I’ve done you justice.” The actor thanked co-star Reign Edwards (Nicole), praising, “You’re such a joy to have worked with and an amazing talent! … I wanna thank you for letting me in. We laughed together, we cried together, we went to war together & that’s what love is. Thank you Reigny #zencole.” He concluded by penning, “This is not goodbye but I’ll see you soon! Change is good. You must make change to make way for what God has for you. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love, Rome Flynn aka Zendaddy” The show released an official statement confirming Flynn’s decision not to renew his contract, noting, “He has been a valued member of the B&B family and we wish him much success in all of his future endeavors.”

        THE LATEST

        B&B’s Rome Flynn Out

        August 17, 2017 4:33PM

        Rome Flynn (Zende) is leaving B&B by choice. The actor, who joined the sudser in the spring of 2015, made the announcement via a live Instagram chat. For more, check out an upcoming issue of Soap Opera Digest.

        THE LATEST

        Steve Burton’s Message To GH Fans

        August 18, 2017 4:50PM

        Steve Burton shot a video message to fans, which the show released on its social media feeds, after shooting his first episode back on set. “Hey, guys! Steve Burton here — at home at GENERAL HOSPITAL,” he said. “I just wrapped my first day. It was amazing, it was so great seeing everybody, and I really have to say that this story is going to be so kick-beep that you’re not going to want to miss it.” He added, “Tune in! I’ll see you soon.” To see the video, click here.

        --From Soapsindepth.com

        THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Readers' Poll — Would Mariah and Tessa Make a Good Couple?

        Once again, it's time to express your opinions for the Soaps In Depth Readers' Poll. In the comments section of this article, please respond to the question, and feel free to explain your answer, but remember that any comments here may be considered for publication in the magazine.

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Do you think Caroline has a shot with Thomas if she comes clean?

        THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Do you feel Tessa and Mariah would make a good couple?

        Please note that the cut-off date for your votes to be counted will be Thursday, August 24. And please, only one vote per person!

        To vote on your favorite actor, actress and couple currently appearing on a CBS soap, please mail your choices to:

        CBS Readers' Poll
        c/o Soaps In Depth
        270 Sylvan Ave.
        Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

        Multiple mail-in votes during the same voting period will not be counted, so don't waste our time, your time, or the postage!

        HAPPY DAYS Star Don Most Joins the Cast of THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL!

        Spectra Fashions is going to get into some trouble on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL, and it’s up to… Ralph Malph from HAPPY DAYS to save them?! That’s right, Don Most, best known for his role as Ralph on the classic sitcom, will be playing Pete in the episodes scheduled to air on Friday, Aug. 25, and Monday, Aug. 28.

        After a fire breaks out at Spectra, handyman Pete is called in to check things out. “It’s an old building and there’s something very dicey going on with the electrical wiring,” Most told TV Inisder of his B&B role. “Pete keeps telling them he’s no expert, but they don’t want to spring for a real electrician.” Unfortunately, Spectra’s constant corner-cutting is only going to get them into more trouble!

        Although Most is most famous for playing Ralph on HAPPY DAYS, he has also appeared on primetime series like CHiPS, BAYWATCH, STAR TREK: VOYAGER, and DIAGNOSIS: MURDER. More recently the actor guest-starred in a few episodes of GLEE as Emma Pillsbury’s father, Rusty as well as in an episode of the remake of THE ODD COUPLE.

        n addition to his acting, Most also sings and is currently performing in his “Sings & Swings” show where he sings classics from Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Dean Martin, and more backed by a seven-piece band. He has also released some albums and on the most recent, D Most: Mostly Swinging, you can hear him crooning songs like “Let’s Fall In Love,” “I Got It Bad and That Ain’t Good,” and “Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered.”

        B&B is no stranger to celebrity guest stars, and you can check out some of the most memorable ones, like Phyllis Diller and Fred Willard, in our special flashback gallery below!

        http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-cast-don-most-happy-days-139435/photos/bb-guest-phyllis-diller-186000

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of August 21, 2017

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of August 21, 2017. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.

        Brooke questions Eric's decision to help Sheila

        Sheila blackmails James into doing her bidding

        Suspicion leads Brooke to question James about his diagnosis for Sheila

        Wyatt and Katie's bond escalates

        Wyatt and Katie try to keep their relationship a secret from Bill

        Ivy and Brooke want answers from Steffy about why Thomas moved to New York

        An electrical fire provides excitement to the launch of Sally's first solo preview

        Liam saves the day

        Before the start of her official fashion show, Sally has a revealing conversation with Thomas

        Bill fumes when he realizes that Liam and Jarrett are against his plans for the Spectra show

        Bill placates Liam and orders Justin to think up a Plan B

        Bill puts his diabolical plan in place to rid himself of Spectra forever

        Casting scoops

        Rome Flynn has announced his departure from The Bold and the Beautiful. For more information, click here.

        There is a casting call for a 22- to 24-year-old black male. The role is described as a leading man.

        Happy Days alum Don Most to appear as Pete on August 25 and 28.

        Ian Buchanan has reprised his role as Dr. James Warwick. For more information, click here.

        Marshel Adams returns as Beatrice on August 21.

        Andrew Collins returns as Jarrett Maxwell on August 23 and 24.

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of August 21, 2017

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of August 21, 2017. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.

        Victoria confronts Hilary about airing her confrontation with Benjamin

        Hilary refuses to remove the footage

        Victoria advises that Hilary has gained a new enemy

        Victoria warns Hilary that she will fight back and leaves Hilary visibly shaken

        Billy is presented with an interesting opportunity

        Jack tries to coerce Phyllis to become more devious

        Dina reveals her past to Ashley

        Nikki is not thrilled about the changes at the ranch and voices her opinion

        Victor solidifies his alliance with Faith

        Victor picks up Faith from camp and informs her that Nick has moved in with Chelsea

        Faith plays dumb when Nick and Sharon tell her that Nick has moved in with Chelsea

        Chelsea is concerned about the way she and Nick wound up living together

        Faith remains cold toward Chelsea and plots to break up Nick and Chelsea

        Chelsea feels guilty about keeping Christian's true paternity from Nick

        Tessa gets involved in a dangerous game

        Juliet's DNA screening results show that the baby has a genetic marker for a health issue

        Cane and Juliet agree to go through further testing

        Lily catches Cane hugging Juliet

        Lily finds herself in a difficult quandary

        Jordan feels there could be more between him and Lily than just friendship

        Lily is concerned because Jordan has added another twist to her life

        Casting scoops

        Greg Rikaart will be reprising his role as Kevin. For more on this story, click here.

        Seinfeld alum Wayne Knight will appear as a music promoter, Irv West. For more on this story, click here.

        Jonathan Stoddard will appear as a young John Abbott on August 23.

        McKayla Dunne will appear as a young Ashley on August 23.

        Cathy Marks will portray a young Dina on August 23.

        Graham Taylor will play Jack as a teenager on August 23.

        A sneak peek at next week

        Scott takes the initiative

        Cane encounters a surprising ally

        Hilary goads Mariah

        Billy oversteps

        Summer preview

        Nick hides Victor's involvement with Chloe from Chelsea

        Chelsea keeps Nick in the dark about Christian being Adam's son

        Scott and Abby constantly lock horns because of their intense dislike for each other

        --From Y&R Fan

        ***B&B

        B&B Week of August-21 Spoilers & More

        Quinn tried to convince Eric that Sheila was exaggerating her condition
        Liam learned that Bill made CJ another offer
        Sally attempted to persuade CJ to give Spectra another chance
        Sheila move into the Forrester guesthouse
        Sally was nervous but excited about having another chance with Spectra.
        Bill implements an unthinkable plan to get what he wants
        Bill had an ulterior motive when he send Liam to interview Sally
        Eric stunned Sheila by bringing Dr. James Warwick to town to examine her.
        Sheila blackmails James to get what she wants from Eric
        Steffy attempted to persuade Bill to take Liam off of the assignment with Sally
        Brooke and Eric dealt with the aftermath of Sheila and Quinn's altercation. Wait to See: Emotions run deep when a son shifts his loyalty from his father to an outsider..
        Bill puts a dastardly plan in place to get rid of Spectra once and for all.
        Brooke questions both Eric and James about Sheila.
        Emotions run deep when a son shifts his loyalty from his father to an outsider.
        Bill is overheard saying he's going to wipe Spectra off the face of the earth.
        Sally has a telling conversation with Thomas
        Bill gets angry at Jarret and Liam regarding their opinion of Sally and her work.
        ===========
        CBS.Com Spoiler
        http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautifu.
        ===============
        SOW Spoilers with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ============
        Soapcenteral Spoiler  Week of August-21
        http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/sc...016/170821.php
        =============
        Soaptown Spoilers & Screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/BBpreviews.html
        ============
        B&B/CBS Promo for the  Week of August-21

        ~~~~~~~~ Concealed Cuddling  ~~~~~~~~~~~

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxcax7V2GOo

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1_tf9RBa1Y

        ============
        DAY---BY---DAY

        { NOTE: B&B will air at different time during day of Monday Aug 21.due to eclipse overage}

        Monday,August-21
        Brooke questions Eric's decision to help Sheila
        Katie and Wyatt's relationship advances to the next level

        Tuesday,August-22
        Brooke grills James about his medical decision regarding Sheila
        Katie and Wyatt take their relationship to another level while attempting to keep their secret safe from Bill

        Wednesday,August-23
        Sally Spectra's first solo preview is launched, and an electrical fire provided added excitement; Bill fumes as he realizes that Liam and Jarrett may not be on his side regarding the Spectra show

        Thursday,August-24
        Brooke and Ivy try to get answers from Steffy about Thomas being in New York; Bill tells Liam what he wants to hear, and then he orders Justin to take care of business and come up with a plan B.

        Friday,August-25
        Sally has a revealing conversation with Thomas before the start of her official fashion show; Bill unleashes his devious plan to build his skyscraper at the expense of Spectra Fashions.

        http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/tv-listings/194500/
        =============
        CASTING NEWS

        Rome Flynn (Zende) discussed his exit from B&B on Instagram in a heartfelt letter to soap fans. http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bbs-flynn-addresses-exit/

        Ian Buchanan appears as Dr. James Warwick in August.
        http://soapcentral.com/bb/news/2017/0706-ian_buchanan_back.php

        Video previews:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=kxcax7V2GOo

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1_tf9RBa1Y

        ***Y&R

        Y&R Week of August-21 Spoilers & more

        Nikki learns Victor evicted Nick
        Billy sets his sights on Jack
        Dina opens up to Ashley about her past
        Hilary airs Victoria's dirty laundry
        Victoria fights back warning Hilary not to make an enemy out of her.
        Neil informs Devon that their company gave Victoria a bridge loan.
        Juliet receives surprising news.
        Lily faces a difficult dilemma.
        Victor and Faith give Chelsea the cold shoulder
        Jordan opens up about a long distance relationship with Hilary
        Lily vents her frustration about the  lawsuit
        Jordan kiss  Lily who surprisingly returns the favor
        ==============
        Y&R,TVSource Spoilers
        http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2017/08/the-young-and-...
        ===============
        SOW with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ===============
        Soaptown Spoilers with screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/YRpreviews.html
        ============
        Y&R,Soapcenteral Spoiler-- Week of August-21
        http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/sc...017/170821.php
        =============
        CBS.com & Youtube Y&R Promo for the week of August-21

        ~~~~~~~~~  The War is On  ~~~~~~~~~~~

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfo6-9cYLwQ

        https://twitter.com/YRInsider/status/898674780643049472

        cbs link http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_a...s-on-preview-/
        ==================
        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday, August-21
        Y&R Preempted for Solar Eclipse Coverage

        Tuesday, August-22
        Victoria confronts Hilary about airing her dirty laundry
        Neil and Devon clash over business
        changes at the Newman Ranch trouble Nikki

        Wednesday, August-23
        Victor solidifies an alliance
        Sharon chases a lead on Crystal
        Chelsea sets the record straight with Nick

        Thursday, August-24
        Devon is distracted by Hilary
        Tessa's plan backfires
        Cane interrupts a warm moment between Lily and Jordan

        Friday,, August-25
        Abby presses Victor for information on Ashley's past
        Faith's behavior surprises Nick
        a lucrative opportunity falls into Billy's lap.

        http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-young-and-the-restless/tv-listings/194483/
        ==================

        ****Y&R Preempted
        Monday, August-21 due to Solar Eclipse Coverage*******

        Tuesday,August-22

        At the tack house, Nikki is surprised to see Abby, who informs her that Nick moved out. Abby confirms that Victor kicked him out. Nikki’s not upset with Abby, but rants about Victor’s vindictiveness. Nikki's glad Abby and Victor are in a good place, but warns Abby it might not last. Zach arrives, so Nikki leave. Zach helps Abby unpack. Abby steps out and returns to hear Zach turn down an interview in a call. Zach insists he’s just being cautious since the app is new. Later, Zach and Abby each think the other is amazing and kiss.

        In the penthouse, amid his moving boxes, Nick invites Chelsea to let him know if she’s having second thoughts.Chelsea-Nick-second-thoughts-YR-CBS Chelsea assures him that waking up next to him made her realize she’s lucky. Nick returns the sentiment. They make out in the doorway, and Chelsea leaves. Nikki arrives and exclaims over Nick and Christian living with Chelsea. She feels Victor is despicable, but Nick thinks it’s nice to cut the cord. Talk turns to Nikki and Jack. Nick worries his mother will be in the middle if the Newman-Abbott feud reignites. Later, Chelsea returns, frantic about fabric issues, until she notices Nick moved Connor’s drawing. He apologizes and makes it right.

        Hilary and Mariah are discussing all the publicity the show is getting when Victoria enters GC Buzz seething. She slams Hilary for airing the filth and demands she take it offline now. Hilary insists she couldn’t even if she wanted to, and Mariah backs her up. Victoria accuses Hilary of stalking, and scoffs at Mariah suggesting she give an interview. She reminds Hilary they had a great relationship – what changed? Arguing ensues about Juliet and the lawsuit. Victoria calls Hilary a bottom-feeding hack and warns her not to make an enemy out of her.

        At Lily’s place, she assures Jordan he wasn’t out of line with the kiss, but it was unexpected. Jordan admits he wanted to do it since Cane moved out. Lily reminds him she’s still married. She’s confused, and needs to figure out how to make her own life work.

        In the Club dining room, Neil informs Devon that their company gave Victoria a bridge loan. Devon’s surprised he didn’t talk to him first. Neil explains it was time-sensitive, and reveals he didn’t just do it for Victoria. He gestures over at Cane. Devon understands he was helping Lily out, but adds that as long as Cane’s in her life that will be a full-time job. Neil joins Cane, and counsels that he’ll only get his family back if he takes responsibility and proves he’s a decent man – he’s not trying hard enough.

        At Jabot, Jack and Phyllis are speculating about Brash & Sassy when Billy enters and informs his brother he’ll be getting all his rent, thanks to Neil Winters.Billy-Phyllis-Jacks-office-YR-CBS Phyllis is pleased they’ll be able to hire more people. Jack snarks about her loyalties. Billy notes John wouldn’t be impressed with Jack trying to sabotage Victoria’s company. Later, Lily and Jordan join Billy at Brash & Sassy. He tells the happy duo that the Dare campaign is back on. Up at Jabot, Jack rants about Billy, but Phyllis agreesJohn wouldn’t approve of what he’s doing. Jack decides he’ll find another way to take out his competition. After, Nikki arrives and wonders how Jack can be friends with Hilary. He wonders why she still cares about Victor. They agree ticking off the Mustache is like jumping into a volcano, then confirm they want to be in each other’s lives and kiss.

        At the hospital, Victoria reports she’s been doing things and having conversations she doesn’t remember later, and sometimes her hearing gets jumbled. The doctor sends her for an EEG, which comes back fine. He says her symptoms are normal for a concussion and are worsened by stress.

        At GC Buzz, Mariah notes Hilary seems rattled. She explains why Victoria was so upset and hopes Hilary has a flak jacket. Hil assures her she can handle the blow-back. Devon arrives and kisses Mariah.

        At the Club bar, Cane receives a text from Victoria to meet at Brash & Sassy. He leaves. Nearby, Billy and Phyllis discuss Jack’s agenda. Billy can handle him, and doesn’t want her caught in the crossfire. Phyllis assures him her loyalties will always be with him. Billy warns her to be prepared – he paid the price for their affair and now it’s his turn to punish Jack. Up at the pool bar, Hilary spies Lily laughing with Jordan.

        Cane arrives at Brash & Sassy, where Victoria sarcastically thanks him for saving the company. If she hadn’t seen his name on the notepad in Hochman’ssuite, she might have lost Brash & Sassy. Vikki says Cane’s still fired, and he goes.

        http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-...nger-at-hilary

        CASTING NEW+-

        Jonathan Stoddard appears as a young John Abbott on Friday July 25.

        Cathy Marks appears as a young Dina on Friday July 25.

        Graham Taylor appears as a teenage Jack on Friday July 25.

        McKayla Dunne appears as a young Ashley on Friday July 25.

        Seinfeld's Wayne Knight(Newman) will play music promoter Irv West in two upcoming episodes of Y&R,on Wednesday, Sept. 20 and Thursday, Sept. 21.

        Video Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfo6-9cYLwQ

        Y&R,SOD/SID Wk of August 21 Preview

        Jordan wants to start fresh in the Big Apple & suggests Lily, Mattie & Charlie join him
        Big Apple is full of modeling gigs, Lily not sold
        Jordan opens up about a long distance relationship with Hilary
        Lily vents her frustration about the SH lawsuit
        Jordan lays a kiss on Lily, who suprisingly returns the favor

        Juliet's baby may have an inherited genetic disorder
        She opens up to Cane about both parents needing the gene
        Juliet's family has the gene, Cane doesn't know about his family
        Both do blood tests & Cane becomes more accepting to Juliet
        They bond at the GCAC as Lily gets an eyeful

        Victor drops a truth bomb on Faith about her dad's new residence
        Faith arrives home to a family meeting with her parents
        Chelsea has nerves about Faith moving in
        There is a hiccup in Faith room decorating, thanks to Victor
        Victor & Faith give Chelsea the cold shoulder

        GC Buzz airs a confrontation with Hochman & Vikki
        Victoria has a bone to pick with Hilary
        After the dust settles, Vikki has a new plan of action

        8/21 - Nikki has concerns over the ranch
        8/22 - Victor has a new partner, Chelsea tells Nick how it is
        8/23 - Tessa is reckless
        8/24 - Billy gets an advantage
        8/25 - Jack wants Phyllis to get down in the mud

        http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?1124980-SOD-SID-Previews

        Read more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers/ and http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!

        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.shtml