The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 384 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 384 of 384 , Today at 12:34 AM

        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        ❤❤❤❤❤❤Happy Lunar (Chinese) New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai and Gong Hey Fat Choy! 新年快樂  Happy Mardi Gras! Laissez les bons temps rouler! Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Black History Month! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

        Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and click on the ads!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        ****We need more Y&R update writers!  Please email me if you're interested in helping out. More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml ****

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!
        You can also give at http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg  Help us improve our site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        YOU ASKED, SHE ANSWERS!

        By rliu • Posted: Feb 9, 2016

        Got a question for B&B’s Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy)? Email them to SODQandA@..., and we will ask the actress as part of an upcoming interview in Digest!

        Chat Online February 10 4pm ET/1pm PT with Victoria and Billy -- Celebrate #ValentinesDay w/#YR  Join @ameliamheinle & @MyJasonThompson's Facebook Love Chat http://on.fb.me/1nTXsDr

        What's your take on B&B's Quinn holding Liam hostage?

        Take the poll at http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/whats-your-take-bbs-quinn-holding-liam-hostage

        --From Soapsindepth.com

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Star Linsey Godfrey Does Yoga With Her Daughter — See the Adorable Videos!

        Linsey Godfrey’s (Caroline, THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL) little girl is just too much!

        The actress has shared adorable photos of daughter Aleda before, but now she’s shared a couple of videos that she captioned, “Aleda helps mama do yoga.”

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBjC0RJCpKD/

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBjC_x-ipKb/

        We almost can’t handle the cuteness!

        For more family stories and photos about the stars of B&B, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth magazine!

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL and THE YOUNG & THERESTLESS Get Romantic For Valentine's Day

        CBS Daytime is celebrating Valentine’s Day with special episodes of THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL and THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS as well as special “Love Chats” with the stars!

        On Y&R, Billy pulls out all the stops to reunite with true love Victoria in the episode airing Monday, Feb. 15. Also, sparks fly between Cane and Lily, and Hilary asks Devon for a second chance. Could the spirit of the holiday inspire reunions between the estranged lovers?

        Also, don’t miss the special “Love Chat” with Jason Thompson (Billy) and Amelia Heinle (Victoria) on Wednesday, Feb. 10, at 1 p.m. ET. Simply visit the Y&R Facebook page to ask your burning questions for the actors to answer!

        And over on B&B, two unlikely couples take their relationships to the next level in the episode airing Friday, Feb. 12. Wyatt and Steffy’s connection grows, while Liam continues to fall under Quinn’s deceitful spell.

        Fans are freaking out over the Liam/Quinn storyline, so it’s only natural that the B&B “Love Chat” will be letting viewers ask questions to Rena Sofer (Quinn) and Scott Clifton (Liam). Their Q&A will be held on Friday, Feb. 12, at 1:30 p.m. ET on Twitter. Just tweet your questions to @BandB_CBS and @boldinsider.

        THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' Joshua Morrow Celebrates 42nd Birthday — See His Greatest Moments!

        photos at http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-young-the-restless-joshua-morrow-birthday-gallery-90151/photos/joshua-morrow-06-133727

        Happy birthday to THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS star Joshua Morrow (Nick) who turns 42 today!

        The actor joined the cast of Y&R in 1994 as the son of Victor and Nikki Newman when the soap decided to SORAS the character. Morrow’s chemistry with co-star Sharon Case made Nick and Sharon one of Y&R’s top supercouples.

        But in 2005, Nick and Sharon’s daughter, Cassie, died in a car accident, and Nick found comfort in Phyllis’ arms. Currently, Nick is involved with Sage, but Sharon has always remained a part of his life.

        In real life, Morrow married longtime girlfriend Tobe Keeney in 2001 and they have four children, Cooper, Crew, Cash and Charlie. An avid sportsman, Morrow enjoys basketball and auto racing.

        To commemorate his big day, check out our gallery full of highlights from both Morrow’s real life as well as the life of his Genoa City alter ego! And for more from Y&R, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth magazine!

        THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Stars Christian Jules LeBlanc and Michelle Stafford Present Lifetime Achievement Award

        THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS stars Christian Jules LeBlanc (Michael) and Michelle Stafford (ex-Phyllis) came together to deliver a lifetime achievement award!

        The actors appeared together at the 68th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards to present longtime Y&R stage manager Thomas McDermott with the Franklin J. Schaffner Achivement Award, which is given to an associate director or stage manager in recognition of career achievement in the industry and service to the Directors Guild of America.

        Though she currently appears on GENERAL HOSPITAL as Nina, Stafford was happy to honor her old friend, and even found time to snap a quick selfie with her co-presenter!

        https://twitter.com/TheRealStafford/status/696213373734801410?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

        LeBlanc shared an even more behind-the-scenes pic — their reserved seats at a table all set for dinner! (Looks delicious!)

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBfZzZ7tp-x/

        Congratulations to McDermott on this honor, and for more Y&R news, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth magazine!

        THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Stars Sean Carrigan and Sharon Case Share Hilarious Backstage Video

        It looks like Sean Carrigan (Stitch, THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS) has a hidden talent!

        Sharon Case (Sharon) posted a hilarious video to Instagram of her co-star giving her a touch-up in the soap’s makeup room.

        “I take this very seriously,” Carrigan deadpans.

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBa2FlwOA9a/

        As the punchline, Case says she wants to look like Heidi Klum, but we think she already looks like a supermodel!

        THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Star Melissa Claire Egan Shares Her "Epic Night" at the Super Bowl — See the Pics!

        Forget watching the Super Bowl on a big screen TV — Melissa Claire Egan (Chelsea, THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS) saw the game live and in person!

        The actress shared her experience on social media, beginning with a cute selfie with hubby Matt Katrosar waiting for the game to start.

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBgNJNWvwcE/

        Next, she shared a video of the opening of the game with the jets flying overhead.

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBgPZusvwQM/

        And finally, a smiling selfie after the game congratulating the Broncos on their win and calling it an “Epic night!”

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBgqJvIvwX1/

        Looks like Egan had great seats, and had an absolute blast! Wish we were there!

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Don Diamont Makes Heartwarming Confession About His Son

        It’s not uncommon for THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Don Diamont (Bill) to be approached by fans whenever he visits his son's college campus — but they're not just fans of the soap!

        “The show is very popular there, so people know me as ‘Dollar Bill,’” Diamont concedes, “but they also know me as Zander’s dad.”

        Diamont’s son, a promising back-up quarterback on Indiana University's football team, has continued to excite Hoosier fans by delivering big plays in clutch situations, like the impressive 79-yard touchdown he ran against Ohio State in early October.

        “I was on my feet,” says the actor, who was in the stands that day. “All of a sudden, he’s in the end zone, and the stadium was just bedlam. Everybody was high-fiving me and slapping me on the back. I just had to sit down before I fell down!”

        It was undoubtedly a proud moment for the senior Diamont, who says his son’s composure both on and off the field is what gives him the greatest satisfaction as a parent.

        “I’m most proud of the fact that every time I’m on campus, person after person comes up to me and talks about what a good guy he is. These are strangers who may have crossed his path or asked him to take a picture at dinner. He’s always engaging with people, and that’s been the most gratifying to see.”

        Catch up with Diamont as he reflects on his entire family’s football-packed fall in the latest CBS issue of Soaps In Depth, on sale now!

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Bonus Scene — Rick's Childhood Secrets Revealed!

        Eric and Brooke spill some of Rick's secrets in this bonus scene from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL!

        While enjoying lunch, Rick and Maya admit they haven't thought about whether or not they want to know the sex of their unborn baby. Brooke suggests they might want to leave it as a surprise, but surrogate mom Nicole confesses she would love to know if she's carrying her niece or her nephew!

        Maya then steers the conversation to what her husband was like as a baby. Eric and Brooke share some heartwarming tales of Rick's younger years, and Brooke declares that the two of them are going to be amazing parents.

        The group then toasts to the new baby, but how long can this moment of happiness last? This is a soap opera, so Nicole's pregnancy will definitely not be boring! Watch this extra footage not seen in the U.S. airings of the soap and prepare for the drama to come!

        Video at http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/nBafUok3bLj2qFd3Iqj_OgFTS5Jf7J_f/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-2-8-2016/

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Katherine Kelly Lang and Heather Tom Have an "Awesome" Night Out — See the Pics!

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL co-stars Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) and Heather Tom (Katie) enjoyed a great night out and shared the love with fans!

        While Brooke and Katie aren’t getting along very well right now on B&B (to put it mildly!), their portrayers are still as tight as ever. Lang joined her castmate to listen to Tom’s husband, James Achor, play in a jazz band, declaring the performance “Awesome!”

        https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=695502152421109760

        And if you were wondering what their view looked like, Tom helpfully shared a photo of her hubby playing guitar on stage at the LA jazz bar, Blue Whale!

        https://www.instagram.com/p/BBZTxNGnkfo/

        It looks like everyone had a blast — it’s just a shame that nobody shared a video so we could hear the music!

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Bonus Scene — How Far Will Rick and Maya Go to Help Nicole?

        Nicole has something important to say to Rick and Maya in this bonus scene from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL.

        Having attempted to sabotage Sasha's chance to be a model for Forrester, Nicole apologizes to Rick and Maya for asking them to ruin Sasha's future on her behalf. Nicole confesses that after watching Zende taking Sasha's photos, she let jealousy get the best of her.

        Because Nicole is carrying their baby, Rick and Maya assure her that they simply want her to be happy, no matter what it takes. Nicole thanks them, but admits she shouldn't ask them to hurt someone just because she's afraid of losing her boyfriend.

        Nicole insists she's okay with Zende and Sasha working together now, but should she still be worried? And how far will Rick and Maya really go to protect the mother of their child? Watch this B&B bonus footage not aired in the U.S. and see!

        video at http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-bold-the-beautiful-bonus-scene-maya-rick-nicole-89810

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers For the Week of February 8, 2016

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of February 8, 2016. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.

        Quinn's situation with Liam sets off an unhappy flashback of her childhood

        Quinn confesses a secret from her childhood to Liam

        Until she hears from Liam, Steffy hesitates about moving forward with Wyatt br>
        Quinn discovers she has feelings for Liam, and she now understands why women fall for him after his display of gratitude toward her

        Deacon catches Quinn red-handed

        Quinn tells Deacon how she kidnapped Liam

        Quinn provides Steffy with the closure she needs

        Steffy is unaware that Quinn is controlling her and Wyatt's bonding

        Wyatt and Steffy continue to bond

        Steffy gets the call she has been anxiously waiting for

        Quinn pressures Wyatt into eloping with Steffy

        Wyatt proposes to Steffy

        Caroline asks Thomas why he disapproves of the Spencer brothers

        Thomas confides in Caroline

        Caroline is rushed to the hospital with Thomas by her side

        While in the hospital, Caroline accidentally makes a discovery

        Casting scoops

        8-year old Regan Rundus appears as a young Quinn on February 8.

        Mariah Bonner appears as young Quinn's mother on February 8.

        Ross Brooks appears as young Quinn's mother's beau on February 8.

        Dawn Wells, from Gilligan's Island, appears as Alice, a well to-do Forrester Creations buyer. For more on this story,
        click here.

        Chris McKenna joins the cast of the Bold and Beautiful. Rumor has it he will be a love interest for one of the Logan sisters. For more on this story,
        click here.

        A casting call was released for a white male between the ages of 25 and 28to play the role of "Christian," who has a great sense of style and a comedic side -- and is bisexual. For more on this story,
        click here.

        Down the road previews

        Steffy makes a move she may or may not regret down the road

        Bill and Katie's marriage teeters on the edge because Brooke is in their lives

        Katie faces her fears head-on

        Ridge returns from a business trip and moves into the Forrester mansion

        Ridge plans a cocktail party and decides on doing some remodelling to the manse

        Rick becomes upset when Ridge starts renovations

        Eric is put into the position of peacemaker

        Ridge and Caroline find out the sex of their baby while keeping its paternity secret

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers For the Week of February 8, 2016

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of February 8, 2016. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.

        Billy and Victoria make up for lost time

        Billy wants to do right by Victoria and the Abbotts but is still miffed that Victor hijacked the software program away from him

        Summer is provided with a new opportunity

        Sharon becomes suspicious when Dr. Anderson lets slip some information about Nick's past

        Dr. Anderson warns Sharon to stay away from Nick because he is impeding Sharon's mental health progress

        Dr. Anderson freaks out when Sharon asks her about the kiss she shared with Nick

        Sharon turns the tables on Dr. Anderson, which could prove to be dangerous

        Nick and Sharon discover new information about Dr. Anderson

        Nick and Sharon are faced with a shocking discovery

        Sage makes a shocking discovery

        Sage is determined to find out what Patty knows

        Sage and Patty are being watched and kept apart

        Dr. Anderson is exposed, but there is a new mystery surrounding her

        Jack has a confrontation with Neil

        Victor is on the warpath with Adam

        Adam continues to protect Noah and has a plan to destroy Luca, but Noah has to be out of the country for it to work

        Luca oversteps when he says that hit-and-run accidents seem to be a Newman trait

        Luca informs Victor he has left two files for the police should anything happen to him, one on Noah, and the other on Victor's dirty dealings with Marco

        Adam's conflict with Luca escalates

        Abby has more hurdles where her marriage is concerned

        Abby sets boundaries with Max

        Abby faces problem that involves Ashley

        Ashley caves in under pressure

        The battle between Jack and Victor will never end, but Phyllis has her mind set on revenge against Victor

        Casting scoops

        There is a casting call for a teenage girl named Shawn. She will be an "extremely practical" girl from an "all-American, working class background"

        Y&R is also reportedly looking for a wedding planner and an adoption counsellor.

        Jensen Buchanan reprises her role as Judge Elise Moxley on February 23

        Down the road previews

        Billy and Victoria share a night of romance

        Lily has a secret rendezvous with Cane

        Sharon may be headed for a major fall, and this concerns Nick

        Dylan begins to have suspicions about Dr. Anderson, and he does some investigating on his own

        Sharon is disturbed when she discovers she and Sully do not share any DNA

        Hilary's scheming side surfaces

        Hilary has a new goal: she wants to run Genoa City, and Devon is willing to support her

        Neil may throw a monkey wrench into Hilary's plans

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        For the Week of February 8th

        Monday, February 8
        Quinn tells Liam a secret from herchildhood; Steffy struggles to give Wyatt an answer while she still has unfinished business with her ex.

        Tuesday, February 9
        Quinn talks to Deacon about Liam’s kidnapping; Quinn encourages Wyatt to elope with Steffy.

        Wednesday, February 10
        Quinn finds a way to deal with Steffy’s need to hear from Liam; Caroline questions Thomas’ disapproval.

        Thursday, February 11
        Steffy gets the call she’s been awaiting; Thomas opens up to Caroline.

        Friday, February 12
        Two couples prepare to take their relationships to the next level; Caroline learns important information.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        For the week of February 8th

        Monday, February 8
        Nick and Sharon discover the truth about Dr. Anderson; Billy compensates for lost time with Victoria; Adam opens up to Chelsea.

        Tuesday, February 9
        Victor takes an aggressive position; Noah makes a move; Sage makes a startling discovery.

        Wednesday, February 10
        Jack talks to Neil about his drinking; the pressure becomes too much for Ashley; Stitch has a surprise for Abby.

        Thursday, February 11
        Bill and Victoria get intimate; Patty gets a visit from Paul and Dylan; Summer enters the fold at Newman Enterprises.

        Friday, February 12
        Phyllis initiates her plan; Nikki and Victor work together; Luca talks to Adam.

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Spoilers: Week of 02/08/2016

        NEXT STEPS

        Quinn finds herself surprised by what's developing between her and her"guest" at her cabin - but will the arrival of her estranged hubby require a change of plans? Meanwhile, Steffy's hesitation to give Wyatt an answer leads to more maneuvering from Wyatt's meddling mom.

        Quinn is surprised by her reaction to the amnesiac Liam's appreciation of her.
        Quinn shares a long-buried secret from her childhood with Liam.
        Steffy finds it difficult to give Wyatt an answer to his proposal because she still has unfinished business with her ex.
        Deacon's arrival at her cabin comes as a surprise to Quinn.
        Quinn tries to keep her secret "visitor's" presence from her hubby, but Deacon discovers that Liam is there.
        Caught red-handed, Quinn explains to Deacon why Liam is at her cabin.
        Quinn turns up the heat by urging Wyatt to elope with Steffy.
        Quinn comes up with a flawless solution to let Steffy hear from Liam directly.
        Steffy finally gets the call she's been waiting for.
        Cupid's arrow pushes two unlikely couples to take their relationships to the next level.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 15, 2016: Will Quinn's plans come to fruition, not only for Wyatt and Steffy, but for herself?

        ADMISSIONS

        Caroline wants to know why her cousins' presence in Steffy's life irks Thomas so. Thomas makes an admission to Caroline about what went down with them. And there is another kind of admission in play when Thomas has to rush Caroline to a hospital.

        Caroline wonders why Thomas disapproves of Steffy having relationships with the Spencer brothers.
        Thomas makes a startling confession of remorse to Caroline.
        Thomas rushes Caroline to the emergency room, where she accidentally learns some important information that could push her over the edge emotionally.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 15, 2016: Ridge's plans to reestablish his presence at the Forrester mansion don't sit well with Rick. Ridge's bash for Forrester's buyers puts Eric in the role of peacemaker between his sons.

        CONCERN

        While wondering why Liam's gone MIA, Bill also has to fend with Katie's feelings about her sister.

        Bill wonders about his son and hears more from Katie about her situation with Brooke.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 15, 2016: Katie gets in deeper over her fears about Brooke and Bill.

        --From Y&R Fan

        ***B&B

        B&B Week of February 8 Spoilers & More

        The troubles between Bill, Katie and Brooke continue to boil over
        A suppressed memory is revealed
        Quinn's situation with Liam exposes some memories of her childhood
        Quinn confesses a secret from her childhood to Liam.
        Deacon catches Quinn hiding Liam at the cabin.
        Quinn details Liam's kidnapping to Deacon after being caught red-handed.
        Caroline questions Thomas' disapproval of Steffy and her relationships with the Spencer brothers.
        Wyatt proposes to Steffy
        Quinn continues pressuring Wyatt and urges him to elope.
        A meddling mother gets her child to unknowingly do her bidding
        Steffy receives the call she's been anxiously waiting for.
        Thomas takes Caroline to the emergency room.
        Caroline accidentally learns the sex of Baby Forrester.
        Ridge returns home from his business trip
        A reformed womanizer attempts to redeem himself.
        ==========
        CBS.Com Spoiler
        http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautifu.
        ===============
        SOW Spoilers with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ============
        Soapcenteral Spoiler  Week of February- 8
        http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/sc...015/1601208.php
        =============
        Soaptown Spoilers & Screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/BBpreviews.html
        =============
        B&B Promo for the  Week of February- 8

        ~~~~~~"It's Valentine's Week ~~~~~~~~~

        The Bold and The Beautiful - It's Valentine's Week on B&B
        ============
        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday, February 8
        Quinn confesses a long-buried secret from her childhood to Liam
        Steffy has difficulty giving Wyatt an answer because she still has unfinished business with her ex.

        Tuesday, February 9
        Caught red-handed, Quinn shares the details of Liam's kidnapping with Deacon Quinn turns up the heat with Wyatt, urging him to elope with Steffy

        Wednesday, February 10
        Quinn finds a flawless solution to Steffy's need to hear from Liam personally; Caroline questions Thomas' disapproval of Steffy and her relationships with the Spencer brothers

        Thursday, February 11
        Steffy finally receives the call she's been waiting for
        Thomas makes a startling admission of remorse to Caroline.

        Friday, February 12
        Cupid's arrow strikes two unlikely couples as both pairs take their relationships to the next level
        Caroline accidentally learns important info when Thomas takes her to the emergency room.

        The Bold and the Beautiful

        ***Y&R

        Y&R Week of February 8 Spoilers & More

        Billy makes up for lost time with Victoria
        Ashley cracks under pressure
        Jack has a confrontation with Neil
        Billy is tempted to look at Victoria files on Natalie's software
        Patty is sent back to Fair view
        Sage is determined to find out what Patty knows
        Summer gets an interesting offer
        Nick and Sharon come to a shocking realization
        Nick tells Sharon Dr. Anderson is Sandra Allen
        Summer join Newman's
        Dr. Anderson is exposed but a new mystery surrounding her
        ===============
        Y&R,TVSource Spoilers
        http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/02/the-young-and-...
        ===============
        SOW with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ===============
        Soaptown Spoilers with screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/YRpreviews.html
        ============
        Y&R,Soapcenteral Spoiler-- Week of  February- 8
        http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/sc...015/160208.php
        =============
        CBS.com & Youtube Y&R Promo for the week of  February- 8

        ~~~~"Hot and Heavy~~~~

        The Young and The Restless - Hot and Heavy

        The Young and The Restless - Hot and Heavy
        The Young and The Restless is getting hot and heavy all week long! Only CBS Daytime Subscribe to the "Young and the Restless" Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/...

        Preview by Yahoo

        http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/video/DdE6fmZi_vTwmbt6zuj0ZiGXIOy3GO_C/the-young-and-the-restless-hot-and-heavy/

        ==================
        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday, February 8
        Nick and Sharon discover the truth about Dr. Anderson
        Billy makes up for lost time with Victoria
        Adam opens up to Chelsea

        Tuesday, February 9
        Victor plays hardball
        Noah makes a bold move
        Sage makes a shocking discovery

        Wednesday, February 10
        Jack talks to Neil about his drinking
        Ashley cracks under pressure
        Stitch has a surprise for Abby

        Thursday, February 11
        Billy and Victoria make love
        Paul and Dylan visit Patty
        Victor brings Summer into the fold at Newman Enterprises

        Friday, February 12
        Phyllis puts her plan in motion
        Nikki and Victor present a united front
        Luca confronts Adam.

        http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-young-and-the-restless/tv-listings/194483/
        ============================

        Monday, February-8

        Chelsea wants to know the truth. Adam says Noah was the driver that hit Billy and Luca found out about it. Now the Santoris are firmly implanted in Newman's and he doesn’t know how to get rid of them. Chelsea says covering this up is the worst choice. She reminds him of DD and how that cost him dearly. He says Victor knew about this and told Noah to cover it up. He wants to make sure that Noah doesn’t go through the same hell he went through. He says Noah would not survive prison. Chelsea doesn’t want him involved. He tells her he loves her and leaves.

        At Crimson Light,Luca questions Noah about getting even with Victor. Luca is reluctant to make a deal because he was betrayed by Adam and asks if Noah has been sent to do the same thing. Noah says he will not let Victor control his life. He asks if Noah is the next one to con him. Noah says when Victor finds out that Luca knows about him hitting Billy he will not stop until Luca and his family are crushed.

        Summer arrives and tells Noah that Victor has brought her into Newman's. He tries to persuade her not to join Newman's. Noah gets a text from Adam to meet him.

        Victoria and Billy are having a romantic evening when Victoria keeps getting emails. Billy closes her laptop and kisses her.

        Chelsea comes to see Billy and says he looks really good. He says the police have not found the driver. He says he has had a few flashbacks. He says he is happy, he is home, back at Jabot and with the love of his life. He is not looking for the driver. She says he deserves to be happy and leaves.

        Billy tells Victoria that Chelsea seemed to be more concerned about the driver than he is. Billy thinks Chelsea may be covering for Adam. He says he doesn’t want to go down that road again and says he is not going to look for the driver.

        Dr. Anderson says Sharon has come too far to let someone else’s problems get in her way. She asks what Nick told her. Sharon says that Nick suspects that he has feelings for her.Dr. Anderson says that Nick sees her as a place of solace. She says Nick will be counting on her more in the future. Sharon says Nick is such a great man.Dr. Anderson says way back to high school. Sharon says Nick always did the right thing. Dr. Anderson says no he didn’t. Not always. Sharon asks what she meant by that. Dr. Anderson says she just wanted to inject some clarity. Dr. Anderson says she is sure that Victor exerted control on Nick and his father’s approval impacted on Nick. Sharon says Nick has always stood up to Victor. Dr. Anderson says men are weak, they always hurt you and they always leave. Dr. Anderson says Nick is Sage’s problem. She thanks her for sharing and says she will be very discrete.

        Sharon tells Nick how Dr. Anderson  wasfixated on Nick and Victor. Sharon says that Dr. Anderson is crossing theethical line treating Sage. Nick shows Sharon the book. Sharon says that Dr. Anderson mentioned something about Nick in high school. Sharon feels betrayed by Dr. Anderson. Suddenly the pieces fall together for Nick and he tells Sharon Dr. Anderson is Sandra Allen. Nick remembers her accident and realizes this about revenge. Sharon can’t believe she did not see Dr. Anderson for what she is. Nick says Patty warned him about Dr. Anderson He says he has to get Sage out of Fairview and leaves.

        Nick asks Patty what secrets she knows. Patty says some people in Fairview cannot be trusted. She talks about Dr. Anderson and how well she healed Sharon. Nick asks Patty what she knows about how Dr. Anderson treated Sharon. Patty says it’s time for Sage’s nap and she will get some of Dr. Anderson’s special recipe and leaves.

        Sage tells Nick that Patty has spent a lot of time here and she wants to find out what Patty knows. Nick is against her going anywhere near Patty. He is afraid Sage is putting herself in danger.

        Nick goes i

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)