The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 371 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 371 of 371 , Jun 30

        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        Sorry this is late - I was on vacation last week.

        Happy Fourth of July!!!!

        Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and click on the ads!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!
        You can also give at http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg  Help us improve our site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From CBS.com

        ***B&B

        TEASERS FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 29TH THROUGH JULY 3RD

        • Two different members of the Forrester family return to Los Angeles to reconnect with family.

        • A third party becomes overly invested in the current state of a young couple’s relationship.

        • Former adversaries get a chance to air their grievances against each other one more time.

        • Liam finds himself in an uncomfortable but familiar situation.

        • Sparks fly for one couple as the flames begin to dwindle for another.

        ***Y&R

        TEASERS –June 29, 2015– July 3, 2015
        • Monday 6/29- The battle between Jack and Victor reaches a shocking climax!

        • Tuesday 6/30 – Marco’s past catches up with him.

        • Wednesday 7/1- Chelsea comforts Adam.

        • Thursday 7/2- Kevin uncovers a shocking clue about the killer’s identity.

        • Friday 7/3- Ashley sets off fireworks with Stitch.

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        Who should B&B's Liam be with? Vote now at http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/who-should-bbs-liam-be

        DANIEL COSGROVE OUT AT DAYS?

        By SOD • Posted: Jun 29, 2015
        According to multiple tweets from fans, Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) revealed at a fan event in Canada that he has been let go from DAYS. The actor, who joined the soap in 2013 and began airing in January, 2014, quickly became one half of the popular “Haiden” pairing with Kristian Alfonso’s Hope.

        NOTE: He also played Chris on ATWT and Bill on GL.

        JESSICA COLLINS WRAPS Y&R RUN

        By SOD • Posted: Jun 17, 2015
        After a four-year run, Jessica Collins marked her last day as Y&R’s Avery on June 16, treating the cast and crew to food from a BACON MANia food truck. "Classy, generous, and ALWAYS with the fabulous food! Thank you @JessicaCollins!” tweeted @YRInsider, the show’s official account. Co-star Steve Burton (Dylan) tweeted, "We had an amazing ride @JessicaCollins & I am forever gr8ful for our time together. You are one of the greatest. I will miss you. :( “ Joshua Morrow (Nick) added, "I will miss you @JessicaCollins so much!! absolutely loved our story together....yur a class act and I hope to work with u again someday.” Collins tweeted, "One of the happiest times of my life playing this role. Thank you all for your love and support. xoJ #LastDay #YR.” Her Genoa City pals gathered for drinks after work, which featured specialty Avery-themed beverages. See the menu here.

        ATWT ALUMS EXPECTING

        By SOD • Posted: Jun 25, 2015
        Congratulations to Austin Peck (ex-Brad, ATWT et al) and wife, Terri Conn (ex-Katie, ATWT), who are expecting their second child together. The couple welcomed daughter, Keira, in 2012. Their blended family also includes Conn's daughter, Julia, and Peck's sons, Aidan and Roman. Peck posted the following photo on Twitter https://twitter.com/AustinRed5 with the caption: She's cookin all right...and almost ready.

        --From Soapsindepth.com

        Monday, June 29, 2015 at 1:06 PM ET

        B&B's Zende Makes A Fresh Start

        Having been living in Miami with his parents, Kristen and Tony, in recent years THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Zende returned to L.A. on Monday, June 29. Actor Rome Flynn says his alter ego will make a cautious foray into the family business when he applies for an internship at Forrester Creations. Though he's connected to the company's top brass, he'll be reluctant to name-drop on his first day in town.

        "He's one of those guys that likes to get it done without using the clout of his name," Flynn explains. "I'd describe him as reserved. He speaks when he needs to. It's not that he doesn't have opinions, but he knows when not to talk. He's definitely wise beyond his years."

        Eric's grandson gained a preternatural wisdom and maturity as a result of being orphaned in Africa when AIDS claimed the lives of his biological parents. Flynn agrees that the character's early history (prior to his adoption by Kristen and Tony at age 10) makes him more introspective than many of his outspoken relatives. "There's still a lot of pain there," he says of his childhood. "It's still very present on his mind."

        Friday, June 26, 2015 at 9:46 AM ET

        B&B Has A New Thomas

        Another Forrester is coming home to roost! THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL has cast daytime newcomer Pierson Fodé in the role of Thomas, last played by Adam Gregory in 2014. How will Thomas' return impact the power struggle over control of Forrester? Well, you'll just have to wait until the daytime newbie's first appearance on Friday, July 24, to find out!
        Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 11:42 AM ET

        Girl Power

         Like her alter ego on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy) doesn't back down from anything. Thanks to her travels around the globe in recent years, she doesn't turn a blind eye, either.

        "When someone asks me what my goal is for this year, I would say I just don't want to stick my head in the sand withregard to what's happening socially and politically," says the actress, who chatted with Soaps In Depth about her new mindset, one she hopes to share with her fans.

        Wood's B&B alter ego is hoping to effect some big change, too, now that she's back in L.A. both on the home front and the heart front.

        "The way Steffy sees it, this is her town," quips Wood.

        In other words, if Steffy has her say, neither Rick nor Ivy will come out on top this summer! Find out what else Wood and her daring alter ego have up their sleeves by checking out the latest issue of the magazine, on sale now!

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of June 29, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of June 29, 2015. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        After overhearing Liam declare his feelings to Steffy, Ivy feels she has to make things right

        Ivy's disclosure stuns Liam

        Ivy and Liam make a big change in their relationship, and this gives Ivy hope

        Wyatt steps up his pursuit of Steffy

        Aly becomes angry after seeing Steffy and Liam in an intimate moment

        Caroline and Maya reach an understanding after airing their grievances

        Eric and Brooke are excited that Zende Forrester Dominguez returns to Los Angeles

        Zende and Nicole apply for internships at Forrester

        Ridge and Pam don't want the interns to know that Zende is a Forrester

        Sparks fly when Nicole and Zende meet

        Vivienne Avant arrives at a Fourth of July pool party, looking for Nicole

        Nicole is shocked when she comes face to face with her mother

        Vivienne has no idea how to deal with her transgender daughter

        Vivienne is optimistic about reconnecting with her firstborn

        Ridge and Steffy make a big announcement about Forrester Creations' newest line

        Bill and Katie are shocked when Wyatt reveals what Quinn did

        Unaware they are being watched, Wyatt and Steffy share a private moment

        Casting scoops

        Pierson Fodé has been cast as B&B's new Thomas. Click here for more.

        Rome Flynn has been cast in the role of Zende. He is coming back to the Forrester fold as an intern beginning June 29. Click here for more.

        Schae Harrison returns as Darla. Click here for more.

        Anna Maria Horsford and Obba Babatundi have been cast in the role of Maya and Nichole's parents. Click here for more.

        Winston Harmon will reprise the role of Thorne. Click here for more.

        Zach Rence appears as a Forrester employee on June 24.

        Camelia Somers and Katie Thompson will appear on June 29.

        Fred Willard reprises his role as Ivy's father on June 29 and July 1

        A sneak peek at next week

        Rick and Maya's relationship is complicated by an enormity of emotions

        Maya reconnects with her mother after Forrester's Fourth of July party

        Vivienne's attitude puts Maya into a bad frame of mind

        Maya and Nicole's father, Julius, arrives in town

        Julius refuses to acknowledge Maya as female and demands that Nicole return home immediately

        The Avants receive a shock at the Forrester mansion

        Ivy witnesses an intimate moment between Steffy and Liam

        Ivy realizes that everything has changed in her relationship with Liam

        After a rehash of Aly and Steffy's mothers' tragic history, Aly has a meltdown at a meeting that backs Steffy as the face of Forrester

        Darla speaks to Aly about changing her life for the better

        Rick is there to support Maya through her pain

        Zende becomes distracted by Nicole

        Eric counts on Ridge and Caroline's designs becoming a big success

        Down the road previews

        Drama builds at Forrester's huge fashion show

        Ridge and Rick continue their battle for control of Forrester Creations

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of June 29, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of June 29, 2015. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Gabriel tells Victor he will clean up the mess for a price

        Phyllis' temper hits the roof

        Dylan is out for revenge

        Nikki has a heart-to-heart talk with Neil

        Gabriel's Adam side emerges and backs him into a corner after being stuck into the Newman/Jabot intrigue

        Jack wants payback for everything that has been taken away from him

        Adam is haunted by Delia and his fear of losing Chelsea

        Adam needs real Jack's help before he ends up in prison

        Noah plays the good Samaritan at the Underground when Marisa collapses and Noah catches her

        Noah is besotted with Marisa and offers her the use of his couch to crash on

        Noah becomes cynical and questions Marisa's honesty

        Noah turns to Victor to be his mentor

        Marisa secretly phones Adam and tells him Marco will no longer be a problem to them

        Billy pressures Victoria to reveal what she knows

        Kevin discovers information about the killer's identity that may put him in grave danger

        Abby defends Victor when Ashley accuses Victor of being dishonest and a schemer

        Stitch is concerned Ashley may have misplaced anger issues

        During a heated conversation with Stitch, Ashley has another health episode

        Ashley's health crisis finds her seeking solace in Stitch's arms

        Ashley realizes there is definitely an attraction between her and Stitch

        Past mistakes threaten Nick and Sage's relationship

        Nick is still unaware of Gabriel's true identity

        Nick's hatred of Adam runs deep, and he may find it hard to forgive Sage for this betrayal when she reveals Gabriel's true identity

        Sage's salvation may be that she did not know Adam's history

        Lily is plagued with overwhelming guilt for sleeping with Joe but wants to keep her marriage intact

        Mattie invites Devon and Hilary to their picnic in the park, and Lily agrees

        Lily swallows her pride and reconciles with Devon and Hilary

        Cane is delighted to see Lily's kindness to Devon and Hilary

        Casting scoops

        Jessica Collins will exit Genoa City this summer. Click here more.

        Kelly Sullivan is now on contract for her role as Sage

        Andrew T. Lee appears on June 10 as Dr. Eilbaum

        Patrick Cox appears as a bodyguard on June 22

        Tracey Costello appears on June 26 as an OB/GYN

        Leith Burke makes an appearance on July 1 as a doctor

        Hal Perry makes an appearance on July 8 as Mr. Rittinsky

        Robert Gant will be returning as David Sherman on July 8 and July 10

        Tristan Rogers returns as Colin Atkinson on July 29.

        Down the road previews

        Kyle stops Summer from making a big mistake

        Abbotts want Gabriel out of the company

        Jack and Marco align to seek revenge against Victor, and Marco proves to be the more dangerous of the two

        Victor is on the verge of being caught by causing a dangerous person to arrive in Genoa City

        Ashley, Billy, and Kyle fight for Jabot

        A mind-numbing event will shake up Genoa City

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        For the Week of June 29th

        Monday, June 29
        John gives Ivy advice about the situation with Liam; Zende and Nicole meet while applying for internships.

        Tuesday, June 30
        Caroline and Maya air their grievances; Aly sees Steffy and Liam share an intimate moment.

        Wednesday, July 1
        Aly brings up their mother’s history and Darla’s accident to Steffy; Wyatt makes a bold confession that gives Ivy hope.

        Thursday, July 2
        Ridge and Steffy make a big announcement; Ivy and Liam decide to alter their relationship.

        Friday, July 3
        The Forresters and Spencers celebrate the Fourth of July; Maya’s mother shows up looking for Nicole.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        For the week of June 29th

        Monday, June 29
        Jack and Victor’s battle reaches a stunning climax; Phyllis loses her temper; Dylan seeks revenge.

        Tuesday, June 30
        Nikki opens up to Neil; Sharon confesses to Dylan; Marco must deal with his past.

        Wednesday, July 1
        Billy wants the truth from Victoria; Noah acts heroically; Chelsea offers Adam comfort.

        Thursday, July 2
        Nick and Victor butt heads; Kevin finds a clue about the killer’s identity.

        Friday, July 3
        Adam feels the walls closing in; Lily wants a truce with Devon and Hilary; fireworks erupt between Ashley and Stitch.

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Sneak Peek

        Monday, June 29, 2015, Episode #7109

        John Forrester pays a visit to Ivy and provides some fatherly advice about her failed marriage to Liam, and how she should handle their separation.
        Kristen and Tony's son Zende comes to L.A. to learn the family business.
        Nicole and Zende meet when they both submit applications to intern at Forrester Creations.
        Nicole asks Ridge for a second chance.

        Check back for http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/sneakpek.htm

        Spoilers: Week of 06/29/2015

        CHANGES

        After Ivy's disclosure to Liam, how will things change for her and Steffy? And meanwhile, tensions mount between Aly and Steffy.

        John Forrester pays a visit to Ivy and provides fatherly advice about her failed marriage to Liam and their separation.
        Aly, feeling protective of Ivy, has an outburst of disapproval upon witnessing Steffy and Liam in an intimate moment.
        Tensions rise when Aly reminds Steffy of their mothers' past history and Darla's accident.
        Wyatt gives Ivy a sliver of hope when he makes a bold confession about a recent stolen kiss.
        Ridge and Steffy make a huge announcement about a new fashion line at Forrester Creations.
        Liam and Ivy make a huge decision about how to handle their relationship.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF JULY 06, 2015: Steffy and Liam share a tender moment that is witnessed by Ivy. Ivy realizes that her and Liam's relationship has changed. Aly has a meltdown at a staff meeting that backs Steffy, and Maya, as the faces of Forrester. Darla speaks to Aly about turning her life for the better.

        WORK AND PLAY

        Nicole wants to come back to Forrester, and she meets someone else who, unknown to her, is ready to learn his family business. Meanwhile, Caroline and Maya have to learn to co-exist, and the Avant sisters get a visitor during a celebration!

        Kristen and Tony's son, Zende, returns to L.A.
        Nicole and Zende meet when they both submit applications to intern at Forrester.
        Ridge and Pam decide to keep Zende's Forrester connection from the other interns.
        Caroline and Maya face-off as they air their grievances about each other, and they come to an understanding.
        The Forresters and the Spencers celebrate the Fourth of July with a pool party and a photo shoot.
        Maya's mother, Vivienne Avant, arrives at the Forrester mansion, looking for her daughter, Nicole.
        Maya finds herself in a bad place when faced with her mother's attitude.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF JULY 06, 2015: Maya reconnects with her mother, and later, her father, Julius, arrive in town. Julius demands that Nicole return home immediately, and he refuses to acknowledge Maya as female. The Avants receive a shock at the Forrester Mansion.

        SUMMER 2015 PREVIEWS

          Maya's past and present meet this summer. A Brave, confident, beautiful and loyal Maya faces her biggest obstacle surrounded by her friends and family. She and Rick share a love that is powerful and compelling. The disclosure that she is transgender stirs up many emotions, and she and Rick learn lessons about trust, honesty, acceptance and the meaning of love.
          Ridge and Rick continue to battle for control of Forrester Creations. When an unlikely person decides to make a deal with Bill, the Spencers become solidly entrenched in the competition. Will Bill stay loyal to the Forrester brother he has sided with? Or, will his own agenda cause him to make abetrayal so huge that all players must change their game?
          Steffy Forrester is back in L.A., with two things on her mind: helping her father take back control of her grandparents' company and Liam Spencer. The latter is bad news for Ivy. Steffy might make a move on Liam in a bid to win, but there may be another handsome and more available Spencer brother who will come in and capture Steffy's heart. Expect the unexpected. Meanwhile, John Forrester returns to town to support his daughter.
          After being separated by 3,000 miles and an unexpected accident, Caroline is back in Los Angeles and in Ridge's arms. Ridge vows to help her learn to walk again just as she helped him regain his ability to draw. He takes her along on his journey to regain control of his family's company. As their love continues to develop, she also shows compassion for her ex-husband, Rick.
          Now happily married to Deacon and back at work designing jewelry for Forrester, Quinn decides to focus on ensuring Wyatt's happiness. Going back to her meddling ways, Quinn does whatever she can to make sure that Wyatt gets his heart's desire.
          A Forrester returns to town after having been absent for many years.
          Wedding bells ring this summer for a couple in an unexpected way.

        Spoilers/Rumors for Upcoming Shows

        Please Note that anything marked as "RUMOR" is unconfirmed and may not occur

          ball Look for two more Forrester returns in the near future. Thomas returns to the Bold & Beautiful canvas when Pierson Fodé debuts in the role on July 24. In addition, Ashley Jones will reprise her role as Eric and Brooke's daughter, Bridget, sometime this summer.
          ball When Maya returns to work as Forrester's lead model, she will be front and center as part of a fashion show that airs on July 16 and 17. Half of the models in the show will be transgender, including Isis King and Carmen Carrera, who are both very well known.
          ball Thorne Forrester returns to L.A. in July. There's no word yet about what brings Thorne back home, but his portrayer, Winsor Harmon, seems happy about the story that will play out. The actor has revealed that Thorne comes back to L.A. at a time when his daughter, Aly, is upset about her cousin Steffy's return to L.A., and when Forrester Creations is in flux because of the recent shift in power at the company. Winsor's first airdate in his return as Thorne is July 22.
          ball Maya and Nicole's parents, Vivienne and Julius Avant, come to L.A. to bring Nicole back home, and their visit brings them face to Maya, their child who they have not seen since she was still Myron. Check out B&B News for information on the casting of Maya's parents.
          ball Zende Forrester Dominguez, adopted son of Kristen Forrester Dominguez and her husband Antonio Dominguez, returns to L.A. in late June. Ridge and Pam want Zende to learn the family business as a member of the Forrester internship program, but they want to keep his family connection a secret. When Zende meets Nicole, also an internship candidate, sparks fly.

        --From Kurn's

        The following are Day by Day previews for the upcoming week of June 29th, courtesy Toni's & Cable Guide:
        6/29: Phyllis loses her cool; Dylan seeks revenge.
        6/30: Nikki opens up to Neil; Sharon makes a confession to Dylan.
        7/1: Billy tries to get Victoria to reveal what she knows; Noah plays hero.
        7/2: Kevin uncovers dangerous information; Nick clashes with Victor.
        7/3: Things heat up between Stitch and Ashley; Lily mends fences with Hilary and Devon; The walls close in on Adam.

        --From Daysfan

        Young and the Restless SPOILERS Updated June 18, 2015

        Sharon and Dylan are having a baby!
        Adam outs faux Jack to his face!
        Loved ones look for real Jack ...

        --From Yahoo Y&R Fangroup

        ***B&B

        Sneak Peek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReEUr6EmidI

        B/B, Week of June 29 - July 6,Spoilers

        Week of June 29 - July 3

        Eric and Brooke are thrilled when Zende Forrester Dominguez returns to Los Angele
        Quinn appeals to Ivy to keep the truth of her situation from Liam.
        Ivy overhearing her husband declare his feelings to Steffy
        Aly reacts badly when she sees Steffy in a close moment of Liam.
        Ivy and Liam's  change in their relationship leaves her more confident.
        Caroline and Maya air their grievances and reach an understanding.
        Zende applies for an internship at Forrester.
        Ridge and Pam don't want the other interns to know that Zende is a Forrester.
        Sparks fly when Zende and Nicole meet.
        Vivienne Avant turns up looking for Nicole.
        Maya mother's attitude puts her in a bad frame of mind.
        Ivy knows she has to make things right.
        Liam is stunned by Ivy's disclosure.
        Wyatt steps up his romantic pursuit of Steffy.
        Maya is overwhelmed as Rick asks her to move back into the mansion
        Ridge presents Maya with a generous offer that comes with conditions
        Maya demands Rick be included if she agrees to Ridge's request
        Just as Caroline helped him before, Ridge helps her now.
        Caroline returns to Forrester, now as Ridge's employee.
        Nicole applies for an internship at Forrester Creations.
        ==========
        CBS.Com Spoiler
        Two different members of the Forrester family return to Los Angeles to reconnect with family.
        A third party becomes overly invested in the current state of a young couple’s relationship.
        Former adversaries get a chance to air their grievances against each other one more time.
        Liam finds himself in an uncomfortable but familiar situation.
        Sparks fly for one couple as the flames begin to dwindle for another

        http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautifu .
        ===============
        SOW Spoilers with Screenshots

        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ============
        Soapcenteral Spoiler June 29
        http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/sc...015/150622.php
        =============
        Soaptown Spoilers & Screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/BBpreviews.html
        =============
        B&B Promo for the week of June 29 - July 3

        "Let the Fireworks Begin"

        The Bold and The Beautiful - Let The Fireworks Begin!

        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday
        Ivy  gets a surprise visit from her father John, who gives her advice about the situation with Liam
        Nicole  meets Zende while they both applying for internships Forrester's Creation
        Liam tells Steffy that he wants to be with her.

        Tuesday,June-30
        Caroline and Maya air their grievances
        Aly sees Steffy and Liam share an intimate moment.

        Wednesday,July-1
        Tensions rise between Aly and Steffy when Aly brings up their mothers' past history and Darla's accident
        Wyatt gives Ivy hope when he makes a confession about a recent stolen kiss.

        Thursday,July-2
        Ridge and Steffy make a big announcement about Forrester's newest line
        Ivy and Liam decide to alter their relationship

        Friday, July- 3
        The Forresters and the Spencers celebrate the Fourth of July with a pool party and a photo shoot
        Maya's mother, Vivienne, arrives at the Forrester mansion in search of Nicole.
        ===============
        CASTING NEW

        Fred Willard returns as John Forrester.on Monday,June-29

        Rome Flynn debuts as Zende Forrester-Dominguez on Monday,June-29

        Shae Harrison returns as "Darla Forrester".on Wednesday July-1
        source: SOD

        Anna Marie Horsford debuts as Maya and Nicole's mother, Vivienne Avant on Friday,July 3

        Obba Babatundé debuts as Julius Avant on July 9

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FAMILY CONNECTION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Camilia Somers appears as "Charlotte".
        (Camilia is granddaughter of actress Suzanne Somers)

         Katie Thompson appears as "Kristina".
        (Katie is daughter of LA radio host Mark Thompson)

        Source: "BnB News Casting Corner"
        http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/bnbnews.htm .

        +++++++++++COMING++++++++++++COMING++++COMING++++++

                        Week of  July 6

        Maya reconnects with her mother, only to have her father, Julius, arrive in town.
        Julius wants Nicole to return home immediately and will not recognize Maya as a female.
        The Avants get a shock at the Forrester Mansion.
        Steffy and Liam's tender moment is witnessed by Ivy.
        Ivy realizes that everything has changed in her relationship with Liam.
        Aly has a meltdown at a meeting.
        Darla speaks to Aly about changing her life for the better.
        Rick supports Maya when she's in pain.
        Nicole proves to be a distraction for Zende.
        Eric counts on Ridge and Caroline's designs to be a huge success

        ***Y&R

        ‏@JessWaltonYR

        I'll be back in Genoa City soon

        Y&R,Week of June 29 - July 3 Spoilers

        Week of June 29 - July 3

        Jack is in a coma.
        A guilt stricken Lily struggles through her family 4th of July
        Mattie asks Devon and Hilary to join the fun
        Lily shocks all by giving the idea the thumbs up
        Cane is impressed when Lily is kind to Hilary
        Marisa collapses and Noah catches her at the UG
        Ashley and Abby argue about Victor
        Stitch thinks it has more to to with him than it does Victor
        Ashley has another bout of dizziness
        ==============
        National Enquirer
        Phyllis loses her cool
        Dylan out for revenge.
        Kevin uncovers information about the killer's identity.
        ===============
        SOW with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ===============
        Soaptown Spoilers with screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/YRpreviews.html
        ============
        Y&R,Soapcenteral Spoiler-- Week of June-29
        http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/twoscoops/2015/150629.php

        =============
        CBS.com & Youtube Y&R Promo for the week of June-29

        The Young and the Restless - Next On Y&R (6/29/2015)

        +++++++++++COMING++++++++++++COMING++++COMING++++++

                          Week of July 6

        Tracy bumps into someone on the way out of town.
        Brad admits to Felix that he is hiding something from Lucas.
        Elizabeth is worried about Lucky.
        Luke has a revelation.

        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday,June-29
        Phyllis loses her cool.
        Dylan is out for revenge
        Dylan punches Joe
        The battle between Jack and Victor reaches a shocking climax
        Avery tells Phyllis that she wants Joe to suffer
        Jack is in a coma.
        .
        Tuesday,June-30
        Nikki confides in Neil.
        Sharon makes a confession to Dylan.
        Marco's past catches up with him.

        Wednesday, July 1
        Billy demands the truth from Victoria.
        Noah plays hero.
        Chelsea comforts Adam.

        Thursday, July 2
        Nick clashes with Victor.
        Kevin uncovers a shocking clue about the killer's identity.

        Friday, July -3
        The walls close in on Adam.
        Lily calls a truce with Devon and Hilary.
        Ashley sets off fireworks with Stitch.
        ============================
        Monday,June- 29

        Victor comes to the park and tells Marco he made a mistake going after Victor’s family. Marco reaches for something in his jacket and Victor pulls out a gun and shoots him. Gabe come out and tells Victor Fake Jack is dead. Gabe says Fake Jack told people that Victor was after him. He accuses Victor of killing his father. Gabe says he will take care of this for a price and assures Victor this will not lead back to him. Gabe says he will clean up Victor’s mess but Victor gives him the company. Victor agrees and leaves.

        Gabe tells Marco to get out of there but Marco does not move. Marco arrives and Gabe says that Victor shot Jack. Marco finds a pulse. Marco tells him to stick with the plan and it will still work and leaves. Paul and the police arrive.

        Billy, Kyle and Ashley are at the lab at Jack’s request. Summer arrives and says she sent the text and this war has to end tonight. She says they have to go to the authorities. Ashley disagrees. Kyle says he is going to the police and tell Paul everything. Billy asks him what happens next, Paul gives him a lollipop and sends him on his way? Ashley gets a call from Gabe about Jack being shot.

        At the AC,Nikki meets Victoria and tells her Sharon is pregnant. She says thatJack called asking her to meet him in the park but Victor went instead. She is worried this is not going to end well. Victor arrives and Nikki asks him if he saw Jack. Victor says they just talked business.

        Victoria gets a call from Billy saying Jack has been shot. He is alive and in surgery.

        At Memorial hospital,Phyllis comes to see Avery. Avery says Joe made her a victim and raped her. She wants Joe to feel the shame she is feeling now and she wants him dead. Avery says there is not enough evidence to arrest Joe. She thanks Phyllis for coming and says she just wants to get home and leaves.

        Jack is brought in on a stretcher and Phyllis sees him. Gabe tells her that someone shot Jack and he found him.

        Billy, Ashley, Summer and Kyle arrive at the hospital and Billy accuses Gabe of shooting Jack. Phyllis says Gabe did not shoot Jack but I bet I know who did. she is going to get information and leaves. Gabe says Phyllis is on the edge and someone should be with her. Summer asks if Phyllis is going to ruin his plan. Gabe says Jack has done more for him than she knows. He asks her who stands to gain if Jack doesn’t make it. Nikki arrives and Ashley accuses Victor of being involved in this.

        The doctor says Jack lost a lot of blood and has slipped into a coma. Kyle says he will wake up. He has done it before and will do it again.

        Dylan go to see Joe, punches him twice and knocks him out. Dylan has Joe tied up and asks if he feels as helpless as Avery did when he raped her. Joe denies raping Avery.Dylan demands Joe to admit what he did. Joe is trying to goad Dylan into a PTSD episode. Avery arrives wanting to confront Joe. Joe and he denies raping her. She tells Dylan to let Joe go, it’s over. Joe threatens them for violating their restraining orders. Avery says he also violated his order so no one is going to say anything. She and Dylan leave.

        Outside Joe’s room Dylan asks why she came. She says she wanted him to leave town so she would never have to see him again.

        Marco(Fake Jack) comes to Marisa’s room and tries to kiss her. She accuses him of trying to kill her. He says that Jack has been shot and Victor pulled the trigger. He makes arrangements to go to the Caribbean and says she is coming with him. He says he has a pile of money in an off-shore account. She says she has to know if Jack is alright and pulls a gun on him. He smiles.

        Victoria comes to Victor’s office and says that Fake Jack framed him for embezzlement and now he has been shot. Victor says Jack came to the park with the intention of cold blooded murder. Victor says that Fake Jack threatened him and it was self-defence. Gabe said he would vouch for him if Victor gave him thecompany. Victoria says that’s blackmail.

        Phyllis storms in and accuses Victor of getting everything he wanted over Jack’s dead body.

        Phyllis asks Victor why he brought her out of her coma and why he saved Jack’s life giving them their lives back only to take it away and make her a widow. Victor says Fake Jack went too far with the embezzlement nonsense,he knew Victor would protect himself and his family but not with a gun. Phyllis tells him to deny it to her face choosing his words carefully. Victor tells her not to go too far because she does not want her to make a big mistake tonight. Phyllis asks Victoria if she is going to protect her father knowing Jack’s blood is on his hands.

        NEXT

        Neil tells Nikki she is going to tell Paul exactly what she knows

        Marco(Fake Jack) tells Marisa to pull the trigger because he is never going to turn himself in

        Kevin is showing a video to Dylan and Noah of Jack on the computer

        Kevin: “Here’s where we first see Jack .. right

        Dylan: “So .. less than 4 minutes later .. Jack walk by again.”

        ==================
        CASTING NEW

        Tristan Rogers Colin's return,Monday July- 29

        Leith Burke appears as a “Doctor” on Thursday,JULY-1

        Hal Perry appears as “Mr. Rittinsky” on Wednesday,JULY-8

        Robert Gants appears as “David Sherman” on Wednesday,JULY-8 and Friday,JULY-10

        Lou Ferrigno, Jr. appears as a “Guard” on Tuesday, JULY-14 and Wednesday,JULY-15

        Mike Rylander appears as “Guy Burke” on Friday, JULY-17 and Monday,JULY-20

        Nicola Lambo appears as a “Reporter” on Friday,JULY-17

        Andy Martinez, Jr. appear as a “Police Officer” on Friday,JULY-17

        Tinuke Oyefule appears as a “Nurse” on Wednesday,JULY- 29

        https://youtu.be/pSAS1XPKc8g

        Y&R,Marisa/Noah/Adam spoilers

        Marisa faints and Noah catches her.
        Noah offers Marisa the use of his couch to crash on.
        Marisa secretly phones Adam and informs him that Marco will no longer be a problem for them.

        Sources: SOD and SOC scoop

        Read more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers/ and http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!

        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that&#

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)