The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 367 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 367 of 367 , Apr 6 10:33 PM

        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        I hope you all had a nice Easter and Passover weekend!

        Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and click on the ads!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!
        You can also give at http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg  Help us improve our site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From CBS.com

        ***B&B

        TEASERS FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 6TH THROUGH 10TH

        • Carter overhears a huge secret.

        • Wyatt is concerned about what Quinn might do.

        • Deacon is put on the spot.

        • Rick worries that someone is trying to ruin his relationship.

        • Nicole sets her sights on a job at Forrester Creations.

        ***Y&R

        Monday, March 30, 2015 -#10633
        Sharon plays hardball with Nick, Jack forces Billy to take a look at his future, and Abby confronts Ashley about her relationship with Stitch.

        Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - #10634
        Chelsea tries to convince Gabriel that Billy’s over Victoria, Noah makes an important decision about his future, and Nikki does some snooping into Victor’s secret plan.

        Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - #10635
        Jack and Ashley scramble at Jabot, Kyle makes a move on Summer, and Kevin ends up in hot water after digging too far into Austin’s murder.

        Thursday, April 2, 2015 - #10636
        Michael plans a romantic evening for Lauren, while Cane and Jill argue about his role at Chancellor.

        Friday, April 3, 2015 - #10637
        Devon and Hilary have a heated discussion about their relationship, Avery confronts Dylan about Sharon, and an event at Chancellor Park takes a shocking turn!

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        What did you think of the Maya/Myron twist on B&B?

        Poll at: http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/what-did-you-think-mayamyron-twist-bb

        GH'S BILLY MILLER SUPPORTS CAUSE CLOSE TO HIS HEART

        By SOD • Posted: Apr 3, 2015
        GH's Billy Miller (Jason) has mounted a GoFund Me campaign to support his inspirational young niece, Savannah Strain, a member of the Benton Louisiana Tigers Archery Team, which just made the National Archery School Program National Competition. What makes Savannah's achievement all the more remarkable is that she was born without a left hand due to a congenital abnormality. When Savannah expressed an interest in the sport, Miller writes, "At first we were worried that she would be disappointed that she could not effectively use a bow and arrow. As it turned out, she proved us all wrong and not only did Savannah overcome her perceived physical limitation, but she quickly excelled in the sport by using her own flair and ingenuity." The team needs to raise $15,000 to participate in the competition. "My goal here is not only to fund this team, but to help Savannah realize just how special she truly is," says her proud uncle on his fundraising page. For more information on Savannah and to make a donation (Miller and his co-star Kelly Monaco, Sam, were among the first to contribute), please visit http://www.gofundme.com/SavannahStrain.

        NEW SERIES FOR GH'S MICHELLE STAFFORD

        By SOD • Posted: Apr 2, 2015

        Michelle Stafford (Nina, GH) is the creator and star (alongside daughter Natalia, 5) of a new Web series, SECRET LIFE OF A SINGLE MOM, for NickMom.com. She gave the scoop to TV Guide's Michael Logan — check it out here.

        DAYTIME EMMY NOMINEES ANNOUNCED!

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 31, 2015
        The nominees for the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards were announced live today on CBS’s THE TALK. The big news on the list is Alison Sweeney, who received her first-ever nomination after 21 years of playing DAYS’s Sami. Here’s who else made the cut: OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS: Peggy McCay (Caroline, DAYS), Alison Sweeney (Sami, DAYS), Gina Tognoni (Phyllis, Y&R), Maura West (Ava, GH) and Laura Wright (Carly, GH); OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR: Anthony Geary (Luke, GH), Christian J. LeBlanc (Michael, Y&R), Billy Miller (ex-Billy, Y&R; Jake, GH), and Jason Thompson (Patrick, GH); OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline, B&B), Amelia Heinle (Victoria, Y&R), Elizabeth Hendrickson (ex-Chloe, Y&R), Finola Hughes (Anna, GH) and Lisa LoCicero (Olivia, GH); OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR: Scott Clifton (Liam, B&B), Chad Duell (Michael, GH), Kristoff St. John (Neil, Y&R) and Jacob Young (Rick, B&B); OUTSTANDING YOUNGER LEAD ACTRESS: Kristen Alderson (ex-Kiki, GH), Camila Banus (ex-Gabi, DAYS), Hunter King (Summer, Y&R) and Haley Pullos (Molly, GH); and OUTSTANDING YOUNGER LEAD ACTOR Bryan Craig (Morgan, GH), Max Ehrich (Fen, Y&R), Tequan Richmond (T.J., GH) and Freddie Smith (Sonny, DAYS). The show will air on April 26 on the POP Network. Congratulations to all the nominees!

        MORE STARS SNAG NOMINATIONS

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 31, 2015
        In the new Outstanding Special Guest Performer in a Drama Series category, Meredith Baxter (ex-Maureen, Y&R), Sally Kellerman (ex-Constance, Y&R), Donna Mills (Madeline, Y&R), Linda Elena Tovar (Rosalie, GH), Fred Willard (John, B&B), and Ray Wise (Ian, Y&R) got nods; in Outstanding Performer in a New Approaches Drama Series, Sarah Brown (ex-Carly, GH et al) and Alicia Minshew (ex-Kendall, AMC) were both recognized for BEACON HILL, Martha Byrne (ex-Lily, ATWT) for ANACOSTIA, and Andrea Evans (ex-Tina, OLTL) for DEVANITY; in Outstanding New Approaches Drama Series, ANACOSTIA, THE BAY and BEACON HILL made the list.

        --From soapsindepth.com

        Monday, April 6, 2015 at 1:34 PM ET

        StephanieGatschet.jpg

        Congratulations are in order for Stephanie Gatschet (Tammy, GUIDING LIGHT; Madison, AMC), who revealed on Instagram that on Saturday, March 28, she'd given birth to her daughter, Vela! The actress posted a photo of her baby with pro sailing racer Willem Van Waay along with the caption "My world..." Bless!

        Friday, April 3, 2015 at 10:07 AM ET

        RenaSofer.jpg THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Rena Sofer (Quinn) relishes playing the soap's borderline sociopath, but is there more to this multi-faceted character than simply holding swords to people's throats? The actress certainly thinks so.

        "The last thing I want to see is for her to actually murder somebody," says Sofer. "You can only go so far with that. Not that I want to see Quinn become 'good,' or 'nice' in any way, shape or form, but I think she really does strive to be better."

        Striving is one thing, but can she really stay on the straight and narrow path, worried as she is about her fiancé Deacon's affiliation with his old flame, Brooke?

        "In spite of trying, she is who she is, and she makes mistakes," Sofer coyly notes, "but I'd love to see some people give her the benefit of the doubt, and then maybe she can get into trouble in different ways. It doesn't always have to be about murder — even though she's definitely comfortable with that!"

        Find out what else Sofer has to say about Quinn's world, and her own, by picking up the latest issue of Soaps In Depth, on sale now!

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Sneak Peek

        Tuesday, March 31, 2015, Episode #7045

        Katie demands answers from Brooke about the company Brooke has been keeping.
        Quinn feels confident now that she's back at Forrester.
        Ivy and Liam discuss Quinn's return to Forrester.
        After noticing something about Deacon, Quinn confronts him about where he's been spending his time, and who he's been spending his time with.

        Spoilers: Week of 03/30/2015

        RE-HIRED

        Rick's controversial staffing choice causes ripples at Forrester. Meanwhile, Rick also has to deal with tense times between the Avant sisters.

        Rick gathers his team to announce a questionable staff change regarding at Forrester.
        The Forrester team, and especially Ivy, are shocked to learn that Rick rehired Quinn.
        Quinn tries to reassure everyone that she's changed.
        As tensions rise, Rick tries to keep the peace between Maya and Nicole.
        Maya demands answers when Nicole hints to Rick that her sister isn't being totally candid about herself.
        Nicole blackmails Maya as the tensions between the sisters rise to a critical point.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF APRIL 06, 2015: Carter is stunned to overhear that Maya was born Myron, Nicole's brother. Carter suggests to Rick that Maya hasn't been honest about her past. Believing that Carter is making insinuations because he's still in love with Maya, Rick defends the lady in his life. Carter tells Nicole that he's aware of her blackmail, so she presents her side of the story. Ridge has an ulterior motive when he supports Nicole auditioning as a model.

        DISCOVERIES

        Deacon wants to know where he stands in Brooke's life. But when Quinn finds out who Deacon's AA buddy is, Brooke might need to watch out.

        When Deacon confronts her, Brooke must confess that she's developed strong feelings for him.
        Katie questions Brooke about the company Brooke has been keeping in her life.
        Quinn finds something of concern that prompts her to grill Deacon about where he's been spending his time.
        Upon learning who Deacon's distraught friend is, Quinn finds her suspicions about her fiance confirmed, but she remains calm in front of Deacon.
        Now knowing the truth, Quinn confronts Brooke and forces her into a tense situation.
        Brooke fears for her life when Quinn warns her to stay away from Deacon.
        Wyatt confronts Deacon and Brooke about a conversation he overheard between them about his mother.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF APRIL 06, 2015: Quinn confronts Brooke over Deacon and his choice for the future. Brooke bluntly delivers her opinion of the upcoming wedding. Deacon is displeased by Quinn's actions.

        MARCH 2015 PREVIEWS

          Brooke has been leaning on booze to deal with the loneliness that comes from all the men in her life pledged to someone else. Even Deacon seems determined to be with Quinn, who isn't very happy about having Brooke as a part of Deacon's life. Will this tense situation boil over? And how far will Brooke have to fall before she addresses her drinking?
          Liam has plans for where he wants to be, personally and professionally. But Steffy has some ideas of her own about how Liam's plans will turn out. How will things turn out? And will Ridge's growing unrest with Rick lead him to sign on with the Spencers to get Rick out of the CEO's chair?
          Rick apologized to everyone at Forrester for his bad behavior and promised to do right by them all. But was that all a show to convince Eric that he should keep his job? And if it was, how will the folks who work for him react should he revert back to his same bad attitude?
          Maya's sister, Nicole, makes her way into the world of the Forresters. Is Maya happy about having her little sister around? Or will Maya learn that maybe sometimes, it's not good to be the Queen?

        Spoilers/Rumors for Upcoming Shows

        Please Note that anything marked as "RUMOR" is unconfirmed and may not occur

          ballThe reveal in the March 18 episode that Maya was born as a male named Myron will continue to drive story. Questions will be answered about seeming contradictions with Maya's past history, and characters react as they learn of the secret that Maya has tried to keep hidden.
          ballRUMOR: There have been rumors that the one day appearance by Kim Matula as Hope, taped on March 04, will not have her actually sharing scenes with other characters, but rather will be a video chat call. Is it true? Stay tuned.

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of April 6, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of April 6, 2015. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Wyatt is afraid that Quinn's maniacal ways are resurfacing because of her insecurities

        Quinn gives Deacon an ultimatum -- it's either her or Brooke he wants

        Quinn tells Brooke in no uncertain terms who Deacon has chosen

        Deacon is not happy with Quinn's actions

        Deacon assures Wyatt that he is completely committed to Quinn

        Nicole is persistent in becoming a Forrester Creations' model

        Brooke returns to Forrester Creations and recalls years of resentment and bitterness toward her ex

        Brooke gives Quinn her blunt opinion about the upcoming wedding

        Carter is shocked when he overhears that Maya was born a male named Myron

        Carter tells Rick that Maya may not have been completely honest about her past

        Believing that Carter is acting out of jealousy because he's still in love with Maya, Rick defends her

        Nicole gives her side of the story to Carter when he tells her he knows she is blackmailing Maya

        Ridge and Brooke hash out their issues

        Ridge supports Nicole auditioning as a model because he has an ulterior motive

        Maya's secret could be her undoing

        CASTING SCOOPS

        Kim Matula appears as Hope on April 17 and April 20. For more on her return, click here.

        Word has it that Jacqueline MacInnes Wood will be returning to B&B this spring for a much longer story.

        DOWN THE ROAD PREVIEWS

        Brooke devises a foolproof plan to stop Quinn and Deacon's wedding

        Brooke receive a warning from Katie not to sabotage Quinn and Deacon's wedding

        Rick questions Maya about her past when he suspects that she is hiding something

        Carter, Nicole, and Maya discuss what could happen if she reveals being transgender

        Wyatt tries to charm Nicole, hoping she will reveal what Maya is hiding

        Liam has a new plan to get rid of Rick as Forrester CEO

        Ridge is elated to be reunited with Caroline

        Hope Skypes a loved one, and the chat reveals much more on the home front than she imagined

        Brooke must face the consequences of her actions

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of April 6, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of April 6, 2015. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Courtney is shocked by her discovery on the park footage

        After everyone in the group gets a text from Courtney, they all rush to the cabin

        The group gets a painful new clue in the murder investigation

        Victoria tells Billy about her relationship with Stitch

        Billy feels Victoria's relationship with Stitch is too complicated

        Gabriel tells Chelsea that Sage is having an affair with Nick

        Chelsea comforts Gabriel

        Chelsea confronts Sage for betraying Gabriel

        Sage gives Chelsea a clue about Gabriel

        Paul discovers the truth about Austin's death

        Dylan opens up to Avery

        Someone targets Sharon

        Devon reaches out to Hilary

        Neil receives tough love from Nikki

        Leslie lures Nikki into a false sense of security

        Victor stops Leslie from interrogating Nikki further

        Nikki demands to know Victor's plans about Jabot

        Nick tries to persuade Sage to end her sham of a marriage

        Nick confronts Gabriel

        Gabriel threatens Nick and the Newmans

        Summer and Kyle enjoy a spring awakening

        CASTING SCOOPS

        Angell Conwell is returning to the Young and the Restless. Click here for more info.

        Jerry Douglas reprises his role as the Abbott family patriarch.
        Click here
        for more info.

        Ryan Caltagirone made his Young and Restless debut on March 24 as Winston Mobley, the new A.D.A.

        A SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

        Jack and Phyllis' wedding day arrives.

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        For the Week of April 6th

        Monday, April 6
        Wyatt worries Quinn has gone back to her old ways; Carter becomes the keeper of a life-altering secret.

        Tuesday, April 7
        Quinn makes Deacon decide between her and Brooke; Rick suspects someone istrying to come between him and Maya.

        Wednesday, April 8
        Nicole wants to be Forrester Creations’ next model; Deacon tells Wyatt he is committed to Quinn.

        Thursday, April 9
        Ivy is hesitant to accept Quinn’s olive branch; Rick asks Brooke to return to work full time.

        Friday, April 10
        Brooke and Ridge talk about the past; Maya and Nicole disagree about the outcome of a photo shoot.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        For the week of April 6th

        Monday, April 6
        Victoria talks to Billy about Stitch; Adam gets Chelsea to open up to him; shocking events take place at the Abbott cabin.

        Tuesday, April
        Paul learns the truth about Austin’s murder; Abby and Stitch get closer.

        Wednesday, April 8
        Jack and Ashley talk about a family secret; Dylan talks to Avery; someone has it out for Sharon.

        Thursday, April 9
        Devon reaches out to Hilary; Nikki is suspicious of Victor’s motives; Neil gets some tough love.

        Friday, April 10
        Ashley and Victor face off; a gala takes an unexpected turn; Summer and Kyle share an experience.

        --From Kurn's

        Here are NEW spoilers for the upcoming week (week of April 6th), courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & SOD:

        4/6: Adam gets Chelsea to open up to him; Shocking events take place at the Abbott cabin; Victoria confides in Billy about Stitch; Chelsea gets clued in about Gabriel.
        4/7: Abby and Stitch grow closer; Paul discovers the truth about Austin's death.
        4/8: Sharon is targeted; Jack and Ashley discuss a family secret - that Ashley's biological father was actually Brent Davis; Dylan speaks to Avery.
        4/9: Devon reaches out to Hilary; Nikki gives Neil some tough love; Nikki continues to be suspicious of Victor's motives.
        4/10: A gala takes an unexpected turn; Ashley and Victor face off; Summer and Kyle share an experience.

        --From Dayscafe.com

        Young and the Restless SPOILERS Updated March 29, 2015

        Kevin finds out Austin was tailing Jack.
        Courtney gets caught up in a dangerous game.
        Jabot is hacked.
        Corporate chaos ensues.
        Victor and Nick clash over a coverup!

        Read more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers/ and http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!

        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.shtml