The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • slanoue
    Message 1 of 369 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi! Sorry there were no scoops last week...I sliced my thumb. It's
      better now!

      The TV MegaSite (http://tvmegasite.net) is looking for someone to
      write B&B recaps so please email us if you are interested...thanks!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      B&B Sneak Peek

      Monday, October 06, 2003, Episode #4145

      Deacon, Sally and Clarke are stunned to learn that while Macy is
      stable, the swelling in her brain could cause memory loss, loss of
      brain function or even paralysis.
      Deacon warns a guilt-ridden Oz that this will be his fault if Macy
      doesn't make it, but Bridget tries to convince Oz that this is not
      his fault.
      Sally and Macy wait at Macy's bedside, urging her to fight.

      Nick tries to win Sugar over by trying to ask about her name, which
      fails, but he then wins her over with his knowledge of the romance
      novels she reads.
      Sugar assures Nick that he and Ridge will be OK if Mass comes
      through... and she thinks he will once he sees Sheila's "secret
      weapon," something that entitles her for what she's asking.
      Sheila confronts a stunned Massimo, blaming him for her being in
      jail and losing her daughter -- and she warns Mass that he WILL lose
      HIS child if he doesn't do what she says.
      Massimo threatens to shoot Sheila if she tries to leave without
      telling him where his sons are -- but Sheila doesn't think she does
      and unveils a baby under her coat, one she says is Massimo's child!

      --From soapcentral.com

      ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      When Katie kisses Mike, Mike confesses to loving her.

      Sage gets a new babysitter. Henry perhaps?

      Mike is the victim of a hit and run.

      As Jessica starts to rethink her wedding, Bonnie agrees to stand up
      for her mother.

      Marshall uses Sarah against Bonnie.

      Alison schemes to be alone with Chris.

      Paul and Rose make plans for their future.

      Molly and Jennifer fight over Dusty.

      B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      Sheila reveals her secret weapon!

      Brooke is determined to find Ridge. Wait 'til you see how far she's
      willing to go!

      Will Nick use his charms to win his freedom?

      What does Deacon find out about Macy's condition? And who is there to
      comfort Little Eric and him?!

      Don't miss the shocking turn of events as Massimo tracks down Ridge
      and Nick!

      GL

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.

      Olivia makes moving plans.

      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.

      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.

      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.

      Buzz comforts Alexandra.

      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.

      Harley rips into Gus.

      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.

      Shayne changes his surroundings.

      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      OCTOBER 6TH

      The Newman's present The Gala this week.

      Colleen and Sierra discuss going to Neil about Lily.

      Colleen is put in jeopardy and it's Kevin's fault.

      Sharon enjoys her power over Nikki.

      Damon shows up at the Gala with a date.

      Phyllis makes a condition for leaving Newman Enterprises.

      Victor's generosity comes back to bite him.

      Nikki tries to keep Sharon away from Victor.

      --From soapcity.com

      ATWT

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      A delirious Katie kisses Mike. Barbara plans to stop Rose and Paul's
      wedding. Jessica and Bonnie have it out over Marshall and Sarah.
      There's a hit-and-run accident! Molly asks Dusty about his feelings
      for her.

      B&B

      Preview for October 6-10

      A daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough for one of
      Sheila's captives. Amber uses Deacon's situation to get what she
      wants. Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how much he loves
      Macy. Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in dangerous position to help Ridge.

      GL

      Preview for Week of Oct. 6, 2003
      Olivia leaves for parts unknown. Marina has a mysterious plan. Mel
      goes up against Jeffrey in court. Harley rips into Gus. Reva and
      Christopher come close to a kiss.

      Y&R

      Paul is stunned by Todd.

      Jill protects Kay.

      Raul is surprised by J.T.

      Brittany catches Raul and Lauren.

      Sharon warns Nikki.

      --From soapsindepth.com

      B&B
      What's Next For Action Figure Ridge?
      Ridge goes from boardroom to bedlam!
      If you have been enjoying THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL's Puerta Vista
      adventure — and Ronn Moss' (Ridge) role in it — stay put, because
      things are about to get even more exciting. "This is a departure for
      B&B," notes supervising producer Rhonda Friedman. "It's dirty and
      gritty, and Ronn loves it. As beautiful as he is, he's not
      a 'primper' or pretty boy; he's gorgeous but rugged. So I hope the
      audience is as excited about the story as we are."
      B&B vet Moss teases what's ahead, saying, "The stuff we have
      coming up is different than anything I have ever done — and it was
      done so well. I was blown away by the sets, the special effects, the
      stuntmen...
      "I don't want to tell you what's coming up," he concludes, "but
      we have several major surprises. It was so much fun to do."

      GL Deborah Zoe took over the role of Eden, replacing Teresa Hill, on
      Tuesday, September 30.

      ATWT
      That's Phyllis Somerville playing mysterious adoption agency
      representative Annabelle; she first aired October 2.

      GL
      Tonja Walker (ex-Alex, OLTL; ex-Olivia, GH) plays Spaulding
      Enterprises executive Brad Green's wife, Marie, beginning Friday,
      October 3.
      Becki Newton plays Phillip's fantasy daughter on Tuesday, October 7.

      Y&R
      EXTRA entertainment news program reporter Dayna Devon appears as
      herself at the big gala on Friday, October 10.

      ATWT
      On Monday, Rose and Paul plan for their future together.
      B&B
      This week, a daring rescue is attempted, but it may not be enough
      for one of Sheila's captives. • Amber uses Deacon's situation to get
      what she wants. • Bridget is touched when Deacon demonstrates how
      much he loves Macy. • Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her
      and Massimo. • Brooke puts herself in a dangerous position to help
      Ridge.

      GL
      On Monday, Olivia's disappearance leaves Phillip reeling.

      Y&R
      This week, taking full advantage of the explosive information she
      has learned, Sharon lords it mercilessly over Nikki. •
      Victor's "generosity" in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt
      him. • Still deeply disappointed that Damon turned down her
      invitation to the Gala, who instead will be the man on her arm? • Her
      heartfelt concern for Lily because of Lily's relationship with Kevin
      places Colleen in dire jeopardy. • With all of Genoa City society on
      the invitation list, the Newman Gala promises to be a night to
      remember. • On unexpected arrival will stun all.

      --From soapsite.com

      ATWT

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Rose agrees to marry Paul.
      Rosanna names the baby Cabot.
      Mike and Katie kiss.

      Tuesday
      Jessica learns what Bonnie has been up to.

      ----------

      Rose contemplates a proposal.
      Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place.
      Dusty asks Lily for help.
      Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding.
      Alison arranges for Mike to be with Katie.
      Jessica rethinks her wedding plans.
      Henry gets a new occupation.
      Mike confesses his love.
      Katie has an accident.
      Mike is taken to the hospital.

      GL

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Olivia leaves town.
      Jeffrey warns the Angels away from Lori's case.
      Marina refuses to let Shayne off the hook.

      ----------

      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers.
      Olivia makes moving plans.
      Frank and Darcy prepare for their special evening.
      Marina realizes Shayne's sacrifice.
      Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town.
      Buzz comforts Alexandra.
      Jeffrey makes Mel an offer.
      Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss.
      Shayne changes his surroundings.
      An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      B&B

      October 6 - 10

      Monday
      Nick bonds with Sugar.
      Shelia reveals her child to Massimo.
      Bridget comforts Oscar.

      Tuesday
      Nick wants Sugar to rip his shirt off.

      ----------

      A daring rescue is attempted.
      Amber uses Deacon's situation to her advantage.
      Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy.
      Sheila reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo.
      Brooke puts herself in danger to help Ridge.
      One of Sheila's captives is in grave danger.

      Y&R

      October 6 - 10

      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful.
      Colleen's life is put in jeopardy because of Lily and Kevin's
      relationship.
      Genoa City society prepares to attend the Newman Gala.
      One unexpected arrival stuns all.

      -_From tvguide.com

      DANIELLE TO EXIT ATWT
      As the World Turns's Napiera Danielle — who completed her final
      scenes as Bonnie McKechnie this past week — is leaving Brooklyn and
      returning to Los Angeles, where she'll pursue the next stages of her
      career. "I've got some film and TV projects on the line, and I'm
      looking forward to pursuing my music," she reveals exclusively to TV
      Guide Online. "New York has been great, but I'm excited about what's
      to come." Danielle is currently compiling a CD of her own
      songs. "It's a little hip hop, a little R&B; it's good music," she
      assures.

      Danielle, whose contract is ending several months early, understands
      why the role is coming to a close. "I think Bonnie was in a deep
      hole, and they just couldn't seem to get her out of it," she
      shares. "We all came to a conclusion to end it here." Teasing that
      Bonnie will make an "unconditional exit," Danielle says she'll look
      back fondly on her two and a half years with ATWT. "It's such a
      talented cast, and the people are so giving. I'm grateful for the
      experience. I feel I grew a lot."

      A last airdate has not been released.

      B&B ACTRESSES TO RETURN?
      Is Bobbie Eakes on or off The Bold and the Beautiful? That's what
      many fans are wondering now that Macy's life hangs in the balance.
      Well, fans may just have to hang on as well, since Eakes's departure
      is far from definite. There has been no official word on an exit, and
      Eakes joined in on the show's cast photo, hinting that she may return
      to the B&B canvas in the near future. The actress recently
      joked, "Even if I die, I've died before and come back, so anything's
      possible." In related news, Kimberlin Brown has wrapped up her latest
      stint as demonic tormentor Sheila — she'll be seen on air through mid-
      October — but fans shouldn't leave their doors unlocked just yet.
      While a show spokesperson couldn't go into specifics of a return, he
      advises viewers, "Don't think you've seen the last of her."

      Michael Dietz (Mark) will be seen on B&B in several shows this
      November... In other B&B news: Inspired by a brown wig donned by
      Amber's twin April, Adrienne Frantz(Amber) has become a brunette. Her
      newly darkened locks will be seen on air towards the end of the
      month...
      Sources whisper that a popular West Coast soap is about to undergo
      changes behind the scenes.

      CASTING CALL
      As the World Turns: That's Phyllis Somerville playing adoption agency
      representative Annabelle Fettle, as of Oct. 2.

      The Bold and the Beautiful: Beginning Oct. 6, Paul Vato appears as
      Cesar; Juan Escobedo and Carlos Mendoz portray police agents... Alan
      F. Smith is Charlie Weber beginning Oct. 7... On Oct. 10, Nadine
      Velasquez portrays Anna; Thomas Rosales Jr., Mark Ginther, Anthony
      Schmidt and Mario Roberts play thugs.

      Guiding Light: Becki Newton is Phillip's fantasy daughter on Oct. 7.

      The Young and the Restless: EXTRA's Dayna Devon appears as herself on
      Oct. 10.

      ODDS AND ENDS
      Kim Brockington (Felicia, GL) goes back to class in School of Rock...
      Cynthia Preston (Faith, GH) and ATWT grad Parker Posey (ex-Tess) face
      a mystery in The Event. The movies open Oct. 3.

      While The Bold and the Beautiful's Sugar is anything but sweet, her
      portrayer, Robin Mattson, knows how to make a heavenly delight. A
      graduate of the Los Angeles International Culinary Institute, Mattson
      has written cookbooks and hosted her own cooking show, The Main
      Ingredient. "People are intimidated by the kitchen, but if you start
      out with good ingredients, that has a lot to do with your end
      product." Mattson's about to lend her flavorful skills to friend and
      co-star Jack Wagner (Nick). "It's his birthday over the weekend, and
      he thought it might be a little fun to stay at home, so could I cook
      something up." Mattson plans to get Wagner's boys in on the
      action. "I figured we could make brownies or truffles, which are
      quite easy. It's four ingredients: 1/3 cup heavy cream, six
      tablespoons of unsalted butter and two cups of chocolate. I use
      Ghirardelli, a premium chocolate." Once the truffles are chilled,
      Mattson declares the real fun begins. "We'll roll them in toasted
      coconuts or almonds or colored sprinkles, the possibilities are
      endless." So what kind of dish does Sugar whip up when she needs a
      quick nosh? "Food that holds on the run," Mattson grins.

      MY POV: Nothing enhances a grand entrance like a firearm or a blade
      of steel. That's how two women made their daytime entries this week.
      After faking a suicide and drop-kicking her prison guard, General
      Hospital's Sam tried to drum up some getaway money. Engaging Jax in a
      game of cards, she laid down the law, and a knife between his
      fingers, when Jax displayed the "Dead's Man Hand." On The Bold and
      the Beautiful, Sheila is back, and hellbent on revenge. She
      masterminded Ridge's kidnapping, took Massimo to the cleaners, then
      revealed herself with a baby in one hand and a loaded gun in the
      other. The moral of these stories? Don't mess with a gal who knows
      her way around a deadly weapon — and isn't afraid to use it.

      As the World Turns
      Rose contemplates a proposal. Jennifer and Molly spar over Dusty.
      Craig demands for an adoption to take place. Dusty asks Lily for
      help. Bonnie agrees to be in a wedding. Alison arranges for Mike to
      be with Katie. Jessica rethinks her wedding plans. Henry gets a new
      occupation. Mike confesses his love. Katie has an accident. Mike is
      taken to the hospital.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      A daring rescue is attempted. Amber uses Deacon's situation to her
      advantage. Bridget is touched by Deacon's actions toward Macy. Sheila
      reveals an unbreakable tie between her and Massimo. Brooke puts
      herself in danger to help Ridge. One of Sheila's captives is in grave
      danger.

      Guiding Light
      Phillip turns to Cassie for answers. Olivia makes moving plans. Frank
      and Darcy prepare for their special evening. Marina realizes Shayne's
      sacrifice. Beth and Lizzie learn that Olivia has left town. Buzz
      comforts Alexandra. Jeffrey makes Mel an offer. Harley rips into Gus.
      Reva and Christopher almost share a kiss. Shayne changes his
      surroundings. An unexpected stranger accosts Harley.

      The Young and the Restless
      Victor's generosity in the launch of Safra comes back to haunt him.
      Sharon continues to feel powerful. Colleen's life is put in jeopardy
      because of Lily and Kevin's relationship. Genoa City society prepares
      to attend the Newman Gala. One unexpected arrival stuns all.
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 369 of 369 , May 19 12:23 AM

        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and click on the ads!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!
        You can also give at http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg  Help us improve our site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From CBS.com

        ***B&B

        TEASERS FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 18TH THROUGH 22ND

        • Ridge gains valuable insight.

        • Bill puts his merciless plan into motion.

        • A marriage hits a rough patch after a lie is revealed.

        • Nicole learns a valuable lesson about trust.

        • Maya makes a rash decision about her future.

        ***Y&R

        Monday, May 18, 2015 -#10668
        Sharon questions Dylan about their relationship, while Fen lashes out at Michael and Lauren.

        Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - #10669
        Nikki struggles to maintain her sobriety, while Victoria clashes with Adam.

        Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - #10670
        Victor confronts Neil, while Kevin’s attempts to catch the killer trouble Mariah.

        Thursday, May 21, 2015 - #10671
        Phyllis accuses Joe of playing Avery, while things go from bad to worse for Jack!

        Friday, May 22, 2015 - #10672
        Lily confronts Devon and Hilary, while an unexpected guest crashes a party for the Newman-Abbott merger.

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        B&B ANNOUNCES FAN EVENT

        By SOD • Posted: May 18, 2015

        BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL will host this year’s fan event at its own studio, the Bradley P. Bell Stage 31 at CBS Television City in Los Angeles, CA. The event will take place on Friday, August 14, 2015, from 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tickets are $150 each, which includes a meet & greet with cast members, a souvenir autograph book, a continental breakfast and snacks and a gift bag. Tickets are available on a first come, first-served basis. For more information, check out www.boldandbeautiful.com.

        JEAN PASSANANTE BACK TO GH

        By SOD • Posted: May 17, 2015

        Veteran soap scribe Jean Passanante, who exited GH to join the writing team of Y&R, is returning to GH (she recently confirmed her departure from Y&R). "Heading back to Port Charles! I hear there's one nutty hospital there," she revealed on Twitter.

        Y&R STAR GETS HITCHED

        By SOD • Posted: May 13, 2015

        Congratulations to Greg Rikaart (Kevin, Y&R), who married his partner, writer Robert Sudduth. Rikaart’s co-stars, like Melissa Claire Egan (Chelsea), Jessica Collins (Avery) and Melissa Ordway (Abby) took to Twitter to offer warm wishes. To see a photo of the happy couple exchanging vows on the beach, gohere. Rikaart had earlier tweeted that Sudduth landed a writing job on the new series, HOT AND BOTHERED, which will star Y&R alum Eva Longoria (ex-Isabella).

        --From soapsindepth.com

        Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:42 AM ET

        Darla's Back Again!

        Looks like Darla is going to be making another ghostly appearance on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL! Portrayer Schae Harrison broke thenews on Twitter, posting "Guess who's coming back to B&B? Awesome Storyline!" along with a photo of herself in front of the B&B logo at the studio.

        At this point, we don't have any details as to what leads to this latest visit by the late Darla, but as soon as we have an airdate and more information, we'll pass it along!

        Friday, May 15, 2015 at 10:36 AM ET

        Mr. Write

        Given the fact that Y&R is the No. 1 soap in daytime — and has been in that spot for decades — it's not surprising that the decision to hire Charles Pratt Jr. six months ago as Y&R's executive producer/headwriter came with a lot of scrutiny. And some negativity.

        "Right away when I came in, I got the usual hate stuff," admits the scribe. "For a second, it kind of affects you! People don't realize it, but they're attacking my confidence. And if I start doubting myself on day four, we're in real trouble! The viewers that have watched Y&R every day for years are entitled to a strong opinion, but I don't like the personal stuff about other shows. Quite frankly it [ticks] me off. This shouldn't be about other shows, it's about this show. And if I do a good job, and please [the fans], ratings will go up. If I don't do a good job, I won't be doing the job long."

        Pick up Soaps In Depth for more of this candid Q&A!

        The real-life drama between former THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS star Victoria Rowell (ex-Drucilla) and CBS/Sony Pictures Television took a new twist this week! CBS and Sony have filed a motion to dismiss Rowell's lawsuit, in which she claims that Y&R refused to rehire her in retaliation for her public complains about the lack of diversity at the soap, both in front of the camera and behind the scenes.

        According to The Hollywood Reporter, in legal papers filed earlier this week, the defendants asked the court to dismiss the case, citing their initial contention that casting decisions are protected by the First Amendment -- and that Rowell never actually applied for or auditioned for a Y&R role after exiting the show in 2007. Instead, "she asked Defendants on several occasions if they would create a new position that she played, Drucilla Winters, back into the Y&R story line. Specifically, Plaintiff wanted Defendants to create a story line for Drucilla Winters, and to cast Plaintiff in the role. Defendants never agreed to do so." CBS and Sony also point out that there's no requirement under the Fair Employment and Housing Act that employers should create new positions when asked.

        As for a role on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL that Rowell claims her agent submitted her for in 2013, "that role never actually made it on the show. Plaintiff never applied for any other role on B&B."

        Furthermore, CBS and Sony call a theory in an amended complaint by Rowell's camp that they orchestrated two corporate sponsors to pull out of an Alabama event where she was the mistress of ceremonies -- thus reducing her paycheck for the day -- "patently absurd."

        In addition to the motion asking the judge to dismiss the case, CBS and Sony filed a second motion under California's anti-SLAPP law, which protects free speech rights. In those papers, Y&R's producers (Sony) and broadcaster (CBS) repeat their argument that casting decisions are creative expression and protected by the First Amendment. In response to the motions by CBS and Sony to dismiss the case, Rowell's lawyer, Dan Stormer, says in a statement that such a practice is a standard one "that defendants use to try and escape from their responsibilities. CBS/Sony is afraid to address the important underlying issues of the racial discrimination and retaliation. They are hoping to find some obscure technicality that might allow them to escape the justice that Victoria Rowell so richly deserves."

        You can read our previous posts about this on-going legal matter here, here and here.

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of May 18, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of May 18, 2015. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        After Bill shows his ruthless side, he and Justin celebrate their victory over Forrester Creations

        An angry Katie accuses Bill of going against her wishes and lying to her

        Brooke makes a move that she thinks is in Rick's best interest

        Maya makes a drastic and uninformed decision about her personal and professional life

        Pieces of Maya's secret begin to unravel

        Ridge receives valuable insight from Maya's friend Nick

        Ridge tries to convince Eric to make a change at Forrester Creations

        Rick attempts to fix a crucial mistake, and he vows to protect Forrester Creations

        A clause in his contract could cost Rick his position in the company

        Ridge and Caroline reunite, and their passion is deeper than ever

        Ridge learns the reason why Caroline stayed away so long

        Ridge helps Caroline through a crisis

        Ridge assures Eric and Brooke that he has things under control

        Rick faces the ultimate takedown, and this worries Brooke

        Ivy and Liam discuss their future

        Casting scoops

        Todd McKee makes an appearance as Jake Maclaine on May 22.

        Jacqueline MacInnes Wood returns as Steffy and is now under contract. Her first air date is May 26.

        Rome Flynn has been cast in the role of Zende. He is coming back to the Forrester fold as an intern. Click here for more.

        A casting call went out for a handsome, tall, Caucasian man in his 20s with a great physique for the role of Thomas Forrester, Ridge and Taylor's son. Click here for more.

        A sneak peek at next week

        Once again, Ridge attempts to convince Eric to assign a new person to run the company

        Rick asks Eric not to make a change in power at Forrester and to ignore Ridge's manipulation

        Eric makes his final decision

        At Ridge's urgent request, Steffy returns to Los Angeles and agrees to help him implement his plan

        Liam receives a lucrative proposal from Ridge, but it carries a major stipulation

        Steffy's return unsettles Ivy

        Ivy is not looking forward to competing with Steffy for Liam

        Nicole discovers the truth about what happened between Rick and Maya

        Carter tries to talk an emotional Maya out of changing the course of her life

        Steffy returns from Paris and teams up with Ridge and the Spencers to oust Rick for good

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of May 18, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of May 18, 2015. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Fen has a confrontation with his parents

        Sharon and Dylan discuss their relationship

        Paul discovers the name to the killer

        Paul provides the information he has to an FBI agent

        Avery sees how close Sharon and Dylan have become

        Avery feels she knows Dylan's weaknesses and thinks she can win him back

        Victor's plot to take over Jabot hits a bump, and his empire is threatened by his closest ally

        Victor shakes things up at Newman-Abbott

        Nikki struggles with sobriety

        Phyllis becomes suspicious of Jack's behavior

        Phyllis' discovery may put her family in danger

        Phyllis accuses Joe of interfering in Avery's personal life

        Victor has a confrontation with Neil

        Gabriel and Victoria butt heads over Chelsea's clothing line

        Victoria thinks there is something strange about Gabe and decides to find out what she can about him

        Nick and Sage go house hunting

        Nick wants to tell Sharon immediately about Sage's pregnancy

        Given Sharon's unstable history, Sage feels Sharon may pose a threat when she learns Sage is pregnant

        Sage's fear about her pregnancy may arise from a source other than Sharon and Faith

        Sage knows there is a very small possibility that Adam may be the father

        Sage does not want to use the baby to trap Nick

        Michael has psychological scars, and his self-image is tarnished

        Michael becomes a puppet master in a complicated quadrangle with shocking consequences

        Summer and Kyle notice someone eavesdropping on their conversation

        Victor and Fake Jack have a showdown

        Lily unleashes her anger on Devon and Hilary

        An unexpected guest crashes the merger party

        Casting scoops

        Frank Runyeon has been cast in a heavenly role. Click here more.

        Philip Anthony-Rodriguez debuts as a cargo ship captain on May 29.

        Sofia Pernas has been cast in a recurring role of Marisa, a mysterious beauty who will interact with key characters.
        Click here for more.

        Robert Grant returns as attorney David Sherman, on June 1.

        Tess Munro appears as a mediator on June 1.

        Laura Niemi appears on June 1 and June 3 as Dr. Green.

        Chris McKenna returns as Detective Mark Harding on June 2.

        Andrew T. Lee appears on June 10 as Dr. Eilbaum.

        Down the road previews

        Past mistakes threaten Nick and Sage's relationship

        Neil has revenge on his mind

        Michael plays with fire

        Marisa, a mysterious beauty, interacts with Genoa City residents

        Ashley, Billy, and Kyle fight for Jabot

        A mind-numbing event will shake up Genoa City

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        For the Week of May 18th

        Monday, May 18
        Bill proves his ruthlessness to Justin; someone connected to Maya’s past gives Ridge insight.

        Tuesday, May 19
        News of Bill’s broken promise upsets Katie; Nicole discovers the extent of Wyatt’s betrayal.

        Wednesday, May 20
        Maya makes a major decision about the future; Brooke makes a move she thinks is in Rick’s best interest.

        Thursday, May 21
        A misunderstanding topples a relationship; Ridge tries to talk Eric into a change.

        Friday, May 22
        Caroline returns and reveals why she was gone; Wyatt suffers the consequences of his deceit.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        For the week of May 18th

        Monday, May 18
        Sharon asks Dylan about their relationship; Fen takes his frustrations out on Michael and Lauren.

        Tuesday, May 19
        Nikki fights to stay sober; Victoria and Adam butt heads.

        Wednesday, May 20
        Victor talks to Neil; Kevin’s efforts to apprehend the killer trouble Mariah.

        Thursday, May 21
        Phyllis levels accusations at Joe; things gets worse for Jack.

        Friday, May 22
        Lily talks to Devon and Hilary; the Newman-Abbott merger party hosts an unexpected guest.

        --From Kurn's

        The following are Day by Day previews for the upcoming week of May 18th, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & Cable Guide:

        5/18: Dylan and Sharon discuss their relationship; Fen confronts Michael and Lauren.
        5/19: Nikki struggles with her sobriety; Victoria clashes with Adam.
        5/20: Victor confronts Neil; Kevin's attempts to catch the killer trouble Mariah.
        5/21: Phyllis confronts Joe about Avery and playing her.
        5/22: Lily confronts Hilary and Devon.

        Here are May Sweeps previews, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's:

        Nikki/Victor: Victor's devious plan takes another twist. A threat from within involving someone very close to him will threaten his entire empire.
        Michael/Lauren/Cane/Lily: Michael is the puppeteer in the four some. He is in recovery but he suffers psychological scars which tarnish his self image. Look for shocking hook ups and shocking consequences. The spoiler that Michael asks Lauren for a separation next week is previewed in the magazine. Lauren agrees that they may need some time apart.
        Murder Mystery: Victor becomes involved in the murder mystery as the Jack situation collides with the murder mystery. Fen returns which results in an unexpected shocking twist.
        Jack/Phyllis/Ashley/Billy/Kyle: Phyllis notices changes in "Jack" and she seeks to find the reason for the changes. Phyllis makes a discovery that could put her entire family at risk. Billy, Ashley, Kyle continue to fight for Jabot. There will be an event that shakes up GC.
        Adam/Chelsea/Billy/Victoria: Chelsea and Billy break up. Adam and Chelsea grow closer. Adam finds himself under the influence of the Abbott family. Adam's true identity is at risk of being revealed because of his relationship with "Jack" and his love/hate relationship with Victor.
        Sharon/Dylan/Avery/Joe: Avery is determined to be there for Joe. But as Avery devotes herself to Joe she sees Dylan slipping further away from her and into Sharon's arms.
        Nick/Sage: CP describes the relationship as an "escapist" relationship for both of them. Sage makes a discovery that will rock a lot of characters.
        Neil/Devon/Hilary: Neil pretends he is fine with Devon and Hilary reuniting. But he is out for revenge.

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Sneak Peek

        Monday, May 18, 2015, Episode #7079

        Bill demonstrates how ruthless he can be after Justin underestimates his abilities.
        Ridge gets some much-needed perspective from Maya's old friend, Nick.

        Bulletins

        What's coming up on B&B
        Updated on 18-May-2015
        For Casting News and Behind the Scenes Info about B&B, see the B&B News Page.

        Spoilers: Week of 05/18/2015

        FALLOUT

        While Maya tries to explain about her past to Rick, Dollar Bill is ready to tell her story in his tabloids. Where will the chips fall?

        Bill demonstrates how ruthless he can be after Justin underestimates his abilities.
        Ridge gets some much-needed perspective from Maya's old friend, Nick.
        Bill and Justin celebrate Spencer Publications' successful victory over Forrester.
        Katie gets upset when she hears that Bill went back on a promise he made to her.
        Nicole discovers the extent of Wyatt's betrayal.
        Maya makes a life-changing decision about her personal and professional future without confirming what she has learned.
        Brooke acts upon what she perceives as Rick's best interest.
        A loving relationship is destroyed due to a misunderstanding.
        Ridge tries to convince Eric to make a change at Forrester Creations.
        Vowing to do anything necessary to protect Forrester against its critics, Rick tries to fix a critical mistake.
        Eric informs Rick that a clause in Rick's contract could cost Rick his position at Forrester.
        Ridge is stunned when Caroline returns to town and reveals the reason for her extended absence.
        Wyatt faces the consequences of his disloyalty.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF MAY 25, 2015: Rick urges Eric not to give in to Ridge's desire for a change in power at Forrester. While Caroline supports Rick, Ridge makes a final effort to convince his father to assign someone new to run the company. Eric makes a final decision about Forrester's leadership. Steffy returns to Los Angeles at Ridge's urgent request and, out of loyalty to her father, agrees to help implement his plan for the future. Ridge makes a lucrative business proposal to Liam that carries with it a major stipulation. Ivy is unsettled when she discovers that Steffy has permanently returned to L.A. and will be working with Liam. Nicole learns the truth about what happened between Rick and Maya. Carter tries to talk Maya out of making an emotionally charged decision that would impact her life in a big way.

        MAY 2015 PREVIEWS

          Maya's secret continues to weigh on her. Rick grows closer to committing to her for life, and Maya has promised to tell him the truth if he proposes. But now Nicole wants her sister to stay silent. Will Maya tell Rick her secret like she promised?
          In order to keep Ridge at Forrester, Carter has shared Maya's secret, a secret that is rightfully not Carter's to share. Ridge now has to decide how to use this information. Will he keep it to himself? Or will he share it with others to his advantage?
          Wyatt charms Nicole in an attempt to find out what secret Maya holds that can damage Rick and Forrester. Bill and Liam put the pressure on for Wyatt to deliver, but Wyatt feels conflicted about his underhanded dating because of his feelings for Nicole. Will Wyatt come through for his family and for Spencer Publications? Or will he do the right thing?
          Katie is torn. Her husband and step-sons want Rick out as CEO of Forrester, but she fears what a takeover might mean for her nephew, Rick, and her sister, Brooke. She also worries about the lengths her husband will press his sons to make a takeover happen.
          Rick and Maya's love affair, and their authority at Forrester, appear to be strong. But things may not be as they appear. The obstacles they have faced to date are nothing compared to what's ahead, and each day brings a new development. Will their love prevail?
          Caroline returns from visiting her moms and reunites with Ridge. Their feelings for each other are as strong as ever, but they face new challenges from a crisis that is all too real.
          Steffy returns to L.A. with a vengeance. She's ready to team up with her father and the Spencers to save her family's business and settle the score with her ex-fiancee, Rick. And while she's busy on the business front, what will happen in her personal life? Will she go after Liam again? Or will she set her sights on someone else?

        Spoilers/Rumors for Upcoming Shows

        Please Note that anything marked as "RUMOR" is unconfirmed and may not occur

          ball Zende Forrester Dominguez, adopted son of Kristen Forrester Dominguez and her husband Antonio Dominguez, returns to L.A. in late June. Ridge and Pam want Zende to learn the family business as a member of the Forrester internship program, but they want to keep his family connection a secret. When Zende meets Nicole, also an internship candidate, sparks fly.
          ball Soap Opera Digest reports that there are rumors that viewers will meet Maya and Nicole's father in the near future.
          ball Steffy returns to L.A. It's only been a short time since she left for Paris after failing to reunite with Liam. What brings her back this time? With her portrayer, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, back on contract on B&B, look for Steffy to have more than just a brief visit this time. Wood tells CBS Soaps in Depth that there is a "provocative summer story" and a "new take no prisoners attitude" coming up for Steffy, so tune in to see what that means.
          ball Look for Linsey Godfrey's accident to be worked into the story once Caroline makes her full-time return to the story.

        --From TVINSIDER

        Read this interview with Jill Farren Phelps and Chuck Pratt

        The Most Polarizing Pair in Soaps: Execs Jill Farren Phelps and Chuck Pratt on the State of The Young and the Restless

        Part one: http://www.tvinsider.com/article/1674/young-and-the-restless-jill-farren-phelps-chuck-pratt-interview-part-1/

        Part two: http://www.tvinsider.com/article/1748/young-and-the-restless-jill-farren-phelps-chuck-pratt-interview-part-2/

        Read more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers/ and http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!

        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.shtml