The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • Suzanne Lanoue
    Message 1 of 341 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi, everyone! Welcome to any new people on the list.

      Don't forget to check out our own scoops on our site
      http://tvmegasite.net/day/

      Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

      HELP!!! We still need someone to write Guiding Light updates on
      Thursdays and Fridays! Please email me at suzanne@... if
      you're interested--thanks!!

      --This week on "Soap Talk"

      Monday, September 25
      • GH's Jane Elliot
      • Y&R's Daveta Sherwood
      • Cooking with The Two Hot Tamales

      Tuesday, September 26
      ATWT's Elizabeth Hubbard
      Passions' Adrian Bellani
      Extreme Pet Makeovers

      Wednesday, September 27
      • DAYS' Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans
      • ATWT's Marie Wilson
      • Surf Before You Vacation

      Thursday, September 28
      • AMC's James Mitchell
      • B&B's Justin Torkildsen
      • The Must-Have Vintage Looks for Summer

      Friday, September 29
      • GL's Ricky Paull Goldin
      • Soap Talk's Blank Game
      • Actress Crystal Allen

      --From tvguide.com

      As the World Turns
      Brrr! A deadly ice storm strikes Oakdale. Emily goes into labor at
      the Snyder farm, where Nurse Meg must help deliver her child. Will
      rides to Gwen's rescue in yet another dangerous situation. Holden
      gets eye-opening news about his comatose true love, Lily.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      Phoebe freaks out when Shane reveals who he really is. Soon after
      Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows, Bridget reveals she's
      preggers with Nick's child! Eric suspects that Stephanie is hiding
      something from the police. Taylor silently asks for Darla's
      forgiveness as she prepares to be intimate with Thorne. Later, Taylor
      and Hector are in big trouble when Shane opens his mouth.

      Guiding Light
      As Josh and Cassie keep on canoodling, Reva's hidden secrets are
      close to coming out. Tammy and Jonathan play cat-and-mouse with Alan
      Spaulding. Dinah receives a threatening message from the "Springfield
      Burns" blogger. Olivia regrets sending a hitman after Ava. Someone in
      Springfield is served a meal laced with laxatives. Yuck!

      The Young and the Restless
      Kay is tempted to sell Jabot Cosmetics to a mysterious buyer, unaware
      that it's Jack. Meanwhile, Jack continues to be haunted by ghostly
      guilt trips from his late father. Victoria and Brad are unsure of
      their future as a couple. Frustrated by his health problems, Victor
      bickers with Nikki. Devon's sudden crisis brings the Winters family
      together.

      Young and the Restless Diva Dishes Her Soapy Meltdown
      by Daniel R. Coleridge

      Victoria Rowell, The Young and the Restless Daytime drama queen
      Victoria Rowell is tearing up Genoa City lately, isn't she? Her Young
      and the Restless character, Drucilla Barber Winters, has been faced
      with marital turmoil — and she's not handling it well.

      Just to recap: it was recently revealed that Dru's teenage daughter,
      Lily, was fathered by her hottie brother-in-law, Malcolm. This
      devastating news drove Dru's angry husband, Neil, into the arms of
      his pretty coworker, Carmen Mesta. Although Neil and Carmen haven't
      made love yet, the sexual tension between them is obvious to
      everyone, especially Dru. Poor Dru forgot herself this month at a
      professional gathering, where she got drunk, publicly insulted
      Carmen, then snuck into Carmen's hotel room and cut up her rival's
      designer duds with scissors!

      Yikes, right? Even worse, Carmen had Dru arrested. This week, Dru —
      who is on probation — begins attending court-ordered counseling
      sessions. Since I smell another Daytime Emmy nomination in Rowell's
      future, I called her up to discuss her current tour de force on Y&R.

      TVGuide.com: This story line reminds me of how much fun you and Dru
      are.
      Victoria Rowell: Thank you!

      TVGuide.com: Are you familiar with the comic Kathy Griffin?
      Rowell: Yeah! I know who Kathy Griffin is.

      TVGuide.com: OK. In her act, Kathy comments on how Oprah and Tyra
      Banks are both proper, professional African-American women, but they
      can switch into "ghetto" mode on a dime. That's Dru.
      Rowell: [Laughs out loud] Exactly! That's totally Dru. She pulls it
      up when she's dealing with corporate business, but she lets it rip
      when she has to. I call it being "bilingual."

      TVGuide.com: Dru is wonderfully messy right now. You broke my heart
      with those scenes where she was home alone, drinking wine and crying
      over her marriage.
      Rowell: Thank you. We're seeing Dru in her raw state right now, and
      that's just a joy to play as an actor. [Y&R executive producer and
      head writer] Lynn Marie Latham is writing in a way that really lets
      me play a great range. Sometimes I go from zero to 100 in one
      episode! It's been special.

      TVGuide.com: I couldn't blame Dru for losing her cool over Neil and
      Carmen's flirtation.
      Rowell: Dru tried to hold it together. We know that she has a big
      personality. But she has not had to defend her relationship with Neil
      before. Neil has always been her anchor. The fact that he would be
      attracted to another woman is totally not even in her universe! So
      she usually tries to act appropriately, but she drank too much and
      made a complete mess of things at that party. Now she keeps
      apologizing because she doesn't quite know what to do!

      TVGuide.com: Can we talk about your hair the night of Dru's arrest?
      Rowell: Let's talk about the hair! I'll tell you exactly what
      happened. Anytime someone is going to be arrested and taken to jail,
      the hairpiece comes off. We have an an educated audience, and we all
      know Dru's hair isn't really down to the middle of her back. My
      sister's a cop in real life, so she assures me that you don't get to
      keep your fall, folks!

      TVGuide.com: You're hilarious. Why not?
      Rowell: Well, it's fake hair and the comb [that attaches it] is a
      potential weapon. I felt that we needed to play it real. Daytime is
      usually so glamorous. When the hair came off, I saw that as an
      opportunity for me to revert back 16 years to the true Dru. When she
      was in her jail cell, she parted her hair four ways and created those
      four plaits that she arrived on The Young and the Restless with.

      TVGuide.com: I loved it!
      Rowell: It takes a while to post bail. What would she be doing in her
      cell for hours, besides braiding her hair? It can't be all about
      hair, but I hope the audience understood what happened there.

      TVGuide.com: I've been watching you on Y&R since day one. Dru started
      out as an illiterate badass girl, then Nathan taught her to read, she
      learned ballet and became a polished lady.
      Rowell: Yes. By the way, Dru is getting stripped of everything, left
      and right. I'm asking the show to consider letting her have her
      ballet again. That's the one thing people can't take from her because
      that's hers. That's her therapy.

      TVGuide.com: I can't wait to watch Dru's court-ordered therapy
      sessions.
      Rowell: You have to watch this stuff! They've cast the most amazing
      actor, Christopher Boyer, to play Dru's therapist, Dr. Lynch. The
      scenes are written very well, and they're better than I would've
      imagined. Lynn Marie Latham knows what she's doing, and she's really
      exciting to collaborate with! Dru is usually strong, and to see her
      in a vulnerable state is a new beat to play with Drucilla.

      TVGuide.com: What will Dru be discussing in therapy?
      Rowell: She has to address her anger, obviously. She discusses the
      culmination of traumatic events going on in her life. The stuff with
      Lily's paternity does come up. You will see her therapist's eyes
      flash a bit. [Laughs] Dru needs help!

      TVGuide.com: Speaking of new beats, Neil's opening a jazz club called
      Indigo next month.
      Rowell: Yes, Indigo! Look for Dru to muscle her way into the club as
      the interior decorator. I'm waiting for her to do a Lucy Ricardo and
      finagle herself up on the stage to sing. We'll see what happens....

      Brrr! As the World Turns Writer Stirs Up Ice Storm
      As the World Turns has just wrapped up its killer "Slasher" saga ?
      and the CBS sudser is already moving on to another major stunt!

      On Tuesday, September 26, a devastating ice storm strikes the
      fictional soap-opera town of Oakdale, Illinois.

      "We try to put our characters through the most horrible situations
      possible as much as possible," ATWT head writer Jean Passanante tells
      TVGuide.com. "While we play horror, we also play up the high romantic
      stakes. This ice storm idea came from the fun of something big
      happening to everybody on the show.

      "Sometimes," the scribe adds, "the writers give our stories names
      internally. Our internal title for this story was 'Global Warming.'
      It's a double entendre. It's a freakishly early ice storm ? nobody's
      expecting it and it comes out of nowhere. Yet it's also 'warming' in
      the sense that everything in Oakdale heats up emotionally,
      romantically and in other ways."

      For example, Nurse Meg is forced to deliver her enemy Emily's baby at
      the Snyder farm. "There's always a lot happening in Emma Snyder's
      barn," Passanante notes with a chuckle. "Emily has been threatening
      to leave town with her unborn baby. As much as Meg would love to have
      Emily gone, she knows that's not what Paul wants. He's the baby's
      father. So the three of them will butt heads over that with explosive
      consequences."

      What else? "Lucy and Dusty have been dancing around each other,"
      Passanante says. "Dusty's been hesitant to consider the possibility
      of a relationship or even a friendship with Lucy, who is the daughter
      of [Oakdale villain] Craig Montgomery. There's a turning point during
      the ice storm where Lucy proves herself to Dusty. He can't get to his
      son, Johnny, who is sick. Lucy is desperate to save that child's
      life, no matter what. In the course of Lucy's heroic mission, she
      stumbles across a shocking surprise."

      This reporter can tease up the frosty tale no further. Otherwise, the
      folks at Procter & Gamble (the company that produces ATWT) would put
      me on ice!

      Video Sneak Peek: To watch a video preview clip of the ice storm,
      just click over to TVGuide.com's fabulous As the World Turns search
      page.
      http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=194484

      FYI, the new, improved, redesigned TVGuide.com features these search
      pages for all the daytime soaps. Simply enter your fave show's title
      in the search engine above and click "Search." Simple as that!

      As the World Turns: Cute Geek Makes Good!
      As the World Turns recently did its own online version of I Wanna Be
      a Soap Star called InTurn on CBS.com.

      The unlikely winner was Alex Charak, an 18-year-old from Long Island,
      New York. To me, this amiable kid resembles a curly-haired Harry
      Potter or a young David Letterman (you decide!) But thanks to
      Charak's popularity with online voters, he beat out a bunch of guys
      and gals with more typical soap-opera bods and looks. Good for him!

      Charak has already appeared on ATWT with two other InTurn finalists,
      Geneva Hyman and Ian Novick. The trio all played unfortunate victims -
      - coincidentally named Alex, Geneva and Ian -- during the show's
      recent slasher story.

      But Charak, who has won a 13-week contract on ATWT, is returning to
      Oakdale in a new role. "I play Elwood, the identical first cousin of
      Alex, my other character who got his throat slashed," he tells
      TVGuide.com. "I will be Casey's new roommate at college.

      "Elwood is not quite as pathetic and nerdy as Alex was," Charak
      adds. "I wanted there to be a difference between the characters.
      Elwood is just a guy who thinks he's a player, but he is oblivious to
      what the real world is. I'm mainly there supporting Casey's story.
      When things get too dramatic, I'll come in and do some clowning. No
      one wants to date Elwood, so it's easy for him to just be funny."

      Charak first appears as Elwood on Tuesday, September 26. And as for
      nobody wanting to date him, I wouldn't be so sure. Lotsa suds fans
      have a fondness for lovable geek boys. Look how far Trent Dawson's
      Henry character has gone -- Dawson originally joined ATWT for a
      supposedly bit part in '99, and he's still there!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      First Look at Spoilers: Week of 09/25/2006

      Brooke and Nick decide to renew their vows.
      Bridget is about to tell Nick about the baby, but she holds off when
      she learns that Nick and Brooke are renewing their vows.
      Bridget watches from the balcony as Nick and Brooke renew their
      vows.
      After the ceremony, Bridget gives Nick the news that she's pregnant.
      Nick and Bridget bond over the second chance they've been given.
      Nick decides to confess to Brooke, hoping they can still find
      a "silver lining" in the situation.
      Hector tries to get the goods on Shane.
      Hector and Harry come to Phoebe's rescue.
      Phoebe freaks out when Shane reveals who he really is.
      Eric suspects that Stephanie is hiding something from the police.
      Taylor receives her 60 day chip from Alcoholics Anonymous.
      Taylor silently asks for Darla's forgiveness as she prepares to be
      intimate with Thorne.
      Taylor makes a moving declaration to Thorne.
      Thorne and Taylor's romantic evening is interrupted.
      Taylor and Hector are in big trouble when Shane opens his mouth and
      rocks their world.
      MORE TO COME...

      ----------

      Spoilers: Week of 09/18/2006
      AFTEREFFECTS

      Bridget tries to get away after Nick recommits to Brooke. But will
      some startling news change Bridget's decision? Or Nick's?

      Nick plans a surprise for Brooke.
      Brooke makes a confession to Nick.
      Brooke makes Nick feel guilty.
      To cure her heartache, Bridget decides to take a trip to Africa.
      Bridget's family is surprised by her plans.
      Stephanie and Eric worry about Bridget.
      Christian is visited by Bridget, who goes in to see him for routine
      exams before her trip to Africa.
      Christian and Bridget are both surprised by the results of Bridget's
      exam.
      Bridget gets news that will change her life.
      Bridget tries to find a way to tell Brooke that she's pregnant.
      Things come to a head when Bridget and Brooke have a moment of
      truth.

      ----------

      THE ACCIDENT

      Will an accidental injury change Shane's mind about his blackmail
      scheme?

      Shane regrets his involvement when he has a painful accident.
      Phoebe is nervous as she waits for Shane to return from surgery.
      Phoebe asks Taylor if Shane can live with them after his accident.
      Taylor and Phoebe argue about Shane.
      Taylor gives in to Phoebe's request.
      Stephanie encourages Thorne's growing relationship with Taylor.
      Shane's strange behavior prompts Hector to run a background check on
      him.

      --From soapcentral.com

      ***ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      A freak ice storm hits Oakdale this week.

      Emily goes into labor.

      Meg and Paul help deliver Emily's baby.

      Lily comes out of her coma.

      After Mike has an accident, Katie finds him, injured, in a cabin.

      Carly and Simon end up together during the ice storm.

      Lucy, trying to save Johnny's life, takes off in the storm with the
      baby.

      A mystery man comes to Lucy's aid.

      ----------

      SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

      Paul starts to pull away from Meg.

      Dusty finds Johnny in the arms of an enemy.

      Gwen's feelings take her back to Will.

      ***B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      » Shane confesses the truth to Phoebe at the scene of the crash,
      leaving her needing to be rescued by the two H's in her life --
      Hector and Harry.

      » Taylor reaches two months of sobriety, and silently begs Darla's
      forgiveness as she and Thorne get closer.

      » Nick and Brooke renew their vows, then Bridget breaks the news of
      her pregnancy to him and he wants to come clean.

      » Eric finally figures out Stephanie is hiding something as Shane
      confronts Hector and Taylor.

      ----------

      DOWN THE ROAD

      » Brooke is fit to be tied when she learns Nick's secret.

      » Stephanie is furious with Shane.

      ***GL

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      9/25: The pieces begin to fall in place for Olivia - will she be able
      to stop her actions against Ava?

      9/25: Tammy imagines a life she simply cannot have.

      9/25: Tammy finds herself a handsome new admirer - how will Jonathan
      react?

      9/25: Josh and Reva share a kiss - where will it lead?

      9/26: Tammy and Remy make their moves.

      9/26: Cassie and Josh let each other know where they stand - what
      will this mean to Reva?

      9/27: Reva tells Billy the she needs his help planning her final
      days.

      9/27: Billy has other plans of how to spend time with Reva as she
      grows weaker.

      9/28: Olivia runs out of time trying to save her daughter, Ava.

      9/28: Remy gives Jonathan a piece of his mind.

      9/28: The Springfield Burns blogger targets Dinah.

      9/29: Cassie makes a shocking discovery about Reva.

      9/29: Jonathan and Tammy continue to push the envelope.

      9/29: Olivia faces the consequences of her actions.

      9/29: Jonathan finally tells Tammy they have to be apart - how will
      she react?

      Olivia realizes that she made a terrible mistake with Ava.

      Olivia thinks that Ava is dead - and that she is the reason for her
      demise.

      Olivia opens up old wounds for Vanessa and Dinah.

      Reva and Billy shock Josh and Cassie with their news - Billy
      proposed!

      Mallet and Marina focus on the Springfield Burns case.

      Dinah is up to no good.

      Tammy's growing closeness to Remy forces Jonathan to take action.

      Josh makes a shocking decision about Cross Creek.

      ----------

      SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

      10/2: Cassie and Josh take the next step in their relationship.

      10/3: Mel makes an incriminating discovery. Did Jonathan's photos
      make their way into her hands or does someone else know Beth and
      Rick's secret?

      ***Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      John continues to "visit" Jack.

      Devon faces a crisis.

      Kay considers selling Jabot to a mysterious buyer.

      Neil decides to go ahead with his plans to buy the jazz club.

      Even though Brad wants more children, Victoria continues to take
      birth control pills.

      Ashley has it out with Brad about keeping secrets about his family.

      Carmen gets upset with Neil for defending Dru.

      Victor has a hard time with the restrictions of his disease.

      ----------

      SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

      Lauren receives a strange package.

      Kevin and Michael figure out Jack's scheme.

      --From soaptownusa.com

      ***B&B

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      Monday September 25
      Nick and Brooke share a very romantic renewal of their wedding vows.
      As Brooke prepares for her second `honeymoon,' Bridget stuns Nick
      with information that may change his life forever.

      Tuesday September 26
      Nick realizes he faces a major dilemma as he tries to absorb
      Bridget's news.
      Panic and fear strike Phoebe when Shane reveals his true identity to
      her.
      Taylor gets her 60 day chip from Alcoholics Anonymous and makes a
      moving declaration towards Thorne.
      Wednesday September 27
      Hector and Harry come to Phoebe's rescue.
      Taylor silently asks Darla to forgive her as she gives in to her
      passion for Thorne.

      Thursday  September 28
      Taylor and Hector's world comes crashing down as Shane makes a
      gigantic reveal.
      Eric realizes that there's something Stephanie is hiding from him
      when Lt. Baker comes to visit.
      Friday  September 29
      Nick and Bridget discuss their blessings and the very special gift
      that they've now been given.
      Nick decides that a truth that will be difficult to tell must be
      told.

      ***Y&R

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      Monday September 25
      Neil plans to buy a jazz club; Victor fears Brad is keeping more
      secrets; Ashley is furious that Brad forced Abby to keep her
      grandmother a secret; J.T. makes a comment about Colleen's figure;
      Devon overhears Neil and Carmen discussing their kiss.
      Tuesday September 26
      Kay and Jill are curious about Raaz Cosmetics' offer to buy Jabot;
      Devon collapses from a fever; Nikki asks Nick to keep an eye on
      Victor; a vision of John torments Jack; professor Korbel offers
      Colleen a job.
      Wednesday September 27
      Jack prepares Mr. Nair for his meeting with Katherine; Michael
      presses Kay to ensure that Kevin and Gloria will keep their jobs;
      Devon goes into cardiac arrest; Victor explains his epilepsy to Noah;
      Gloria bumps into Will at a support-group meeting.

      Thursday  September 28
      Brad confronts Victoria about her birth-control pills; Kevin worries
      that Jack knows he is spying on him; Jack and Kay clash about whether
      she should sell Jabot; Dru leans on Neil for support as the doctors
      stabilize Devon.
      Friday  September 29
      Neil tells Dru that Devon's meningitis could leave him blind or deaf;
      Victor asks Jack about the money he borrowed; Victor learns that Jack
      and Sharon are dating; Gloria interrupts Jill and Will's dinner;
      Kevin and Michael find an incriminating e-mail.

      ***ATWT

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      · An Ice Storm victimizes the residents of Oakdale.
      · Meg becomes Emily's only hope.

      · Lily makes a promise to Holden.
      · Will comes to Gwen's rescue.

      Coming Soon:
      Emily strikes a deal with the devil.
      Will is determined to fight for Gwen.
      Jade gets in harms way.

      ***GL

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      · Olivia realizes she's made a terrible mistake.
      · Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie.

      · Tammy and Jonathan play a dangerous game.
      · Dinah gets a threat from the Springfield blogger.

      Coming Soon:
      Olivia gets a helping hand.
      Cassie starts to wonder about Reva and starts to investigaTe.

      --From SONY

      ***Y&R

      Preview for the Week of
      September 25, 2006

      Devon faces a grave crisis, drawing the troubled Winters family
      together. Jack, determined to regain control of Jabot at any cost, is
      tormented by visions of his father. Victoria and Brad try to make
      sense of their marriage in the wake of the revelations of Brad's
      past. Frustrated by the restrictions of his disease, Victor clashes
      with a concerned Nikki. Kay is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious
      buyer, but will she uncover Jack's deceit before it's too late?

      --From Soapdom.com

      ***ATWT

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      The week starts out with Carly walking out on Simon. What's happened
      this time to anger Ms. Tenney? Has she quit work again or does she...
      ... leave him on a more personal basis?

      Elsewhere, Dusty makes plans to leave town. Where's he going? Not
      sure on that one, all we know is it's for business, but will he get
      the chance to leave or will something stop him from doing so? It may
      be the latter as Lucy takes Johnny to the hospital. Is something
      wrong with the little guy? Will he be okay? In the meantime, Paul and
      Dusty share a cab ride. Where are these two off to? The hospital
      perhaps? More importantly, what will they have to say to each other
      on the way there?

      Meanwhile, Katie finds Mike in a cabin. How does she find him? What's
      he doing there? Find out if these two can work things out this week
      on As the World Turns.

      ***B&B

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      They've only been married a short time, but it looks like Nick and
      Brooke feel the need to renew their vows. Why the need for a
      reaffirmation of their bond? Perhaps it's all the tension they've
      been feeling lately as they reconnect with a very personal and
      romantic ceremony. So will a second honeymoon follow? It looks that
      way as Brooke prepares for one, but...
      ...is Nick doing the same thing? He probably starts to, but things
      may change once he talks to Bridget. Does this mean she tells him
      what she's learned? That's a safe bet as we're told Bridge shares
      news with her ex that will change his life forever. How will he react
      to what she has to say? Will this development change his plans with
      Brooke?

      Across town, Phoebe is panic stricken. What's caused her to be so
      fearful? Word is Shane tells her who he really is. Will we learn his
      real identity? Or does she just realize he saw what happened the
      night Darla died? More importantly what will happen now?

      As for Taylor, she has a good day as she receives her 60 day chip
      from Alcoholics Anonymous. So now that she's well on her way to
      living a sober life, what will she do next? Apparently she has some
      things to say to both Thorne and Darla. What does she tell them?
      Well, since Darla's dead, she silently asks her for forgiveness as
      she gets it on with Thorne. Will Darla give Taylor her blessing, or
      since Taylor is the one who killed her, does she plan to haunt her
      for the rest of her life? We would assume the latter, but we'll never
      know. As for Thorne, Taylor makes a moving declaration. What does she
      tell him? As we've already stated, whatever it is it leads them to
      take things up a notch. But with Shane on her tail, how will it all
      play out? Get all these juicy details first hand by watching The Bold
      and the Beautiful all week.

      ***GL

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      Reva and Josh find themselves trapped in a parking garage. How does
      this happen? What will occur between the exes while locked up
      together? Will the old flame spark or will their relationship remain
      the same? Don't know, but we do hear Reva gets...
      ...a proposal by week's end. Who has an offer for her? Is it her ex-
      husband, her good friend Billy or someone else?

      Elsewhere, Lizzie pays someone off. Who does she put on her payroll?
      We don't have a name, but we do know she hires someone to pretend to
      spy on her and Jonathan. Why would she do this? What does she hope
      this will accomplish? Moreover, will it work?

      Finally, Cassie hits the information highway to do a little research.
      What is she looking for? Will she find it? Big things are brewing in
      Springfield, so stop by and be apart of all the excitement this week
      on Guiding Light.

      ***Y&R

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      Devon faces a grave crisis. What's occurred in this young man's life?
      How will it affect his future? Elsewhere, Jack is more determined
      than ever to...
      ...regain control of Jabot. What is he up to now? How far is he
      willing to go to get his company back? In possibly related news, Kay
      is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious buyer. Who is out to scoop
      up the flailing company? Is it Jack in disguise or someone else?

      Meanwhile, Victoria and Brad try to move on with their life together
      in the wake of his past catching up with him. Will they be able to do
      this? Can they continue to stay married under these circumstances? Or
      will they crumble under the stress?

      At the same time, Victor struggles with the restrictions of his
      disease. What must he deal with? More importantly, will he be able to
      handle his frustrations and live with this condition productively?
      Touch base with Genoa City before things spin out of control this
      week on The Young and the Restless.

      --From CBS.com

      ***ATWT

      Coming up on As The World Turns...
      RATING: TV14-D
      An Ice Storm victimizes the residents of Oakdale.
      Meg becomes Emily's only hope.
      Lily makes a promise to Holden.
      Will comes to Gwen's rescue.
      Katie panics when she can't find Mike.

      ***B&B

      Coming up on The Bold and the Beautiful...
      RATING: TV14-D
      Shane comes clean to Phoebe about his identity.
      Felicia and Eric push for Brooke to reunite with Ridge.
      Bridget drops a bomb of news on Nick.
      Thorne and Taylor's romantic evening is interrupted.
      Brooke and Nick renew their wedding vows.

      ***GL

      Coming up on Guiding Light...
      RATING: TV14-D
      Olivia realizes she's made a terrible mistake.
      Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie.
      Tammy and Jonathan play a dangerous game.
      Dinah gets a threat from the Springfield blogger.
      Remy has a warning for Jonathan.

      ***Y&R

      Coming up on The Young and the Restless...
      RATING: TV14-D
      Devon faces a grave crisis, drawing the troubled Winters family
      together.
      Jack, determined to regain control of Jabot at any cost, is
      tormented by visions of his father.
      Victoria and Brad try to make sense of their marriage in the wake of
      the revelations of Brad's past.
      Frustrated by the restrictions of his disease, Victor clashes with a
      concerned Nikki.
      Kay is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious buyer, but will she
      uncover Jack's deceit before it's too late?

      --From soapoperanetwork.com

      ***ATWT

      ATWT PreVUE: Week of September 25
      Saturday, September 23, 2006 4:17 PM | By Ryan ChandlerThis email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript
      enabled to view it
      Roger Howarth
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- A "Perfect Storm" sweeps through Oakdale
      this week. Can two women who hate each other be able put their
      animosity aside in order to save a child? Who is the mysterious
      stranger that comes upon a woman in need? What is a husband to do
      when he can't find his wife?

      THIS WEEK ON "AS THE WORLD TURNS"
      Will agrees to do the right thing in regards to his child. Gwen's
      soon to be ex-husband helps her when she encounters car trouble.
      Henry betrays Emily's confidence and reveals her plans to Meg. Jade's
      secret faces scrutiny when she's involved in a car accident. Holden
      thinks the worse when Lily turns up missing. Emily is forced to put
      her trust in Meg, while Meg is forced to put aside her issues with
      Emily in order to save the baby. Carly & Simon "make" the best of
      their situation. Katie fears the worse when she's unable to find her
      husband. Barbara is not too happy when Lucy goes against her wishes.
      Lucy comes in contact with someone from her past. Dusty and Paul end
      up sharing a cab as they hurry to get back into town.

      PHOTO HIGHLIGHT: Could This Baby Bring Some Hope?

      ***GL

      GL PreVUE: Week of September 25 Edition
      Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:30 AM | By Dusty AlfordThis email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript
      enabled to view it
      Pictured: Ricky Paull Goldin
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- Threats, lies, deceit, secrets,
      heartache...It's all just another week of drama in Springfield...

      THIS WEEK ON "GUIDING LIGHT"
      Tammy catches the eye of one admiring Springfield citizen. Things
      don't look good for Olivia when she discovers that a presumed dead
      Ava is her long lost daughter..and she's the reason for her demise.
      Reva and Billy shock Josh and Cassie with their news. Mallet and
      Marina continue to investigate the mystery surrounding the
      Springfield Burns website as the website issues a new threat against
      Dinah. Jonathan breaks Tammy's heart.

      ***Y&R

      Y&R PreVUE: Week of September 25 Edition

      ----------
      (Thursday, September 20, 2006 9:58 PM) | By NaVell LeeThis email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript
      enabled to view it
      ----------

      Pictured: Thad Luckinbill
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- One man is faced by visions of the past,
      while another's ongoing battle puts him at odds with his family...
      FAMILIES STRUGGLE TO STAY TOGETHER
      As Devon is faced w/ a compelling struggle, could this bring the
      Winters family closer together again? Brad's past could put a strain
      on his marriage to Victoria. Will the two be able to salvage their
      relationship now that his secrets are out? Victor becomes aggravated
      with the restrictions of his epilepsy, and comes to blows with Nikki.

      A DEVIOUS PLOT MAY BE FOUND OUT
      Jack will stop at nothing to gain control back at Jabot, but his plan
      may backfire when he begins to see visions of John. Will his
      conscience get the better him? Meanwhile, Kay is more than willing to
      sell Jabot to a suspicious buyer, but will she find out about Jack's
      lies before she does?

      --From groups.msn.com/yrfans

      ***Y&R

      PREVIEWS

      Carmen finds out and congratulates Neil for buying the club
      Dru finds out from Devon that Neil is thinking of buying a club
      Abby accidentally tell Ashley about Rebecca Brad asks his mother to
      move in with them, Victoria is shocked
      Ashley confronts Brad about making Abby keep Rebecca a secret from
      her, and talks about sueing Brad for sole custody of Abby!--Nikki
      again voices her suspicions about Brad to Victor,Carmen still speaks
      bad about Dru, Neil defends her saying Carmen is being paranoid--Brad
      explains the situation with Rebecca, and apologizes for not telling
      Ashley. She is still angry at the fact Brad wanted Abby to keep this
      a secret from her--Victoria confronts Brad about asking his mother to
      move in with them, without consulting her--Brad tells Abby he isn't
      mad at her, and they should've never kept this a secret from Ashley,
      and Abby should never keep secrets from her mom, not ever--Devon
      overhears Neil and Carmen's conversation and confronts his father
      about the kiss and if things went further
      Colleen snaps at JT about her weight, and he finds out about the two
      women who made the comment about her weight. He says they're jealous--
      Rebecca tells Brad she isn't staying with them, as Brad needs to work
      on rebuilding Victoria's trust
      Victoria expresses her concern to her mother about Brad, and is
      rethinking the idea of having a child with him at least for now!--
      Devon complains to his father about the terrible headache he has--
      Devon snaps at Carmen-Neil confronts Dru about using Devon to contact
      her, and says next time use a messenger. She confronts him about
      opening a club, unknowing to her--Ashley expresses her anger about
      Brad to Victor, who attempts to defend Brad's actions.
      Devon meets Dru back at the AC, she notices his pain. He admits his
      headache, and Dru realizes he is burning up
      Victor insists Nikki go to Jackson Hole, and help Phyllis with the
      workload as Nikki keeps getting calls from the retreat
      Brad apologizes Victoria about not consulting her, she says it isn't
      a good time to have a child. He assures her their child won't be
      brought up with lies. Later, Victoria calls her doctor asking for
      birth control pills!

      SPOILERS

      Week of Sept-25-29

      Frustrated by the limitations of his illness Victor clashes with a
      concerned Nikki
      Kay is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious buyer
      Jack is haunted by visions of his father
      Jerry Douglas returns as John's ghost this week
      Devon faces a crisis
      T.V.GUIDE--Kay is tempted to sell Jabot Cosmetics to a mysterious
      buyer, unaware that it's Jack. Meanwhile, Jack continues to be
      haunted by ghostly guilt trips from his late father. Victoria and
      Brad are unsure of their future as a couple. Frustrated by his health
      problems, Victor bickers with Nikki. Devon's sudden crisis brings the
      Winters family together
      NEW SOD-- it says that Devon becomes ill with menigits and goes into
      a grave state. He does end up waking up and of course Dru and Neil
      are there by his side because he is sick. They start talking to him
      and he cannot hear them. Apparently, Devon is going to become
      deaf.http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=11336
      Y&R Spoilers--At Newman Enterprises, Devon is about to deliver a file
      to Neil when he overhears Carmen and Neil talking about their
      feelings for each other when they kissed. As Carmen leaves, Devon
      enters and confronts Neil about kissing Carmen. Devon runs into
      Carmen in the hallway and tells her to stay away from Neil. Victoria
      asks Brad if he's decided if he wants to live his life as Brad
      Carlton or George Kaplan. He replies that he doesn't know, but that
      he was serious when he said he wanted another child, one that they
      could raise as a true blend of their beliefs and values. Later,
      Victoria calls her doctor to request birth control pills. Dr.
      Campbell informs the Winters family that Devon may have meningitis.
      Worried, the doctor relays the dire news that Devon could die within
      a matter of hours if the diagnosis is correct. Kevin tells Gloria
      that he found out a new company is trying to buy Jabot. Later in
      Genoa City, Jack preps Mr. Nair for his meeting with Katherine. As
      Ashley discusses Raaz Cosmetics with Jack, she becomes suspicious
      that Jack is involved in that company proposing to buy Jabot bbank4
      9/23/2006 12:18 PM CABLE GUIDE DAY--BY--DAY

[...]

      Kevin and Michael find an incriminating e-mail bbank4
      9/23/2006 6:26 AM Week of
      Oct-2--6
      Michael and Kevin expose Jack's evil plan!
      Lauren is frighten when she gets a suspicious package
      Dru tries to help Neil with the Jazz club.
      Lauren gets a blast from the blast.
      Colleen's new professor surprises her with some advice.
      Jack shockingly suggest to Sharon that they live together

      ***ATWT

      SPOILERS

      Week of Sept-26-30

      Maddie move toward Casey
      Lucy take matter into her own hands
      Jade secret threaten to come out

      National Enquirer
      An ice strom victimized the residents of Oakdale.
      Meg becomes Emily's only hope,when she go into labor.
      Lily makes a promise to Holden.
      Will comes to Gwen's rescue

      T.V.GUIDE-- A deadly ice storm strikes Oakdale. Emily goes into labor
      at the Snyder farm, where Nurse Meg must help deliver her child. Will
      rides to Gwen's rescue in yet another dangerous situation. Holden
      gets eye-opening news about his comatose true love, Lily

      The Perfect Storm next week on ATWT (VIDEO)

      SNS
      A Ice storm hit Oakdale
      Carly will be injured Jack comes to save her
      Simon finds Katie walking (Mikes car crashed)
      The barn catches fire
      Meg is Emily only hope (Emily is in Labor)

      SOD,Sept-26
      A terrible storm stirs up trouble for all Oakdale residents.
      Emily makes plans to take Paul's baby away from him.
      Carly is unaware when Simon puts Jack in his place
      Frustrated fans of ATWT's Katie and Simon -- who have been treated to
      very few scenes since Paul Leyden's return -- can supposedly look
      forward to a little more joint screen time soon. Also, the show is
      close to hiring a new Adam, last played by Craig Lawlor in 2002

      ----------
      9/23/2006 12:32 PM Posted by Potter11171

      DAY--BY--DAY
      Monday, September 25
      Simon finds a new way to keep Carly close
      Dusty lets Lucy know where they stand
      Will steps up as the father of his child.

      Tuesday, September 26
      Lucy becomes Johnny's only hope
      A close friend betrays Emily
      Will rescues Gwen.

      Wednesday, September 27
      Dusty pulls out all the stops to get home to his son
      Jade's accident raises questions
      Emily and Meg are in a precarious situation
      Lucy takes matters into her own hands to save baby Johnny "She is,
      after all, the daughter of Craig Montgomery and the granddaughter of
      Lucinda Walsh," says Head Writer Jean Passanante.

      Thursday, September 28
      Lily goes missing
      Emily puts her child's life in Meg's hands
      Jade's secret threatens to come out
      Lucy is saved by a stranger
      Gwen and Will get a second chance at happiness.

      Friday, September 29
      Carly and Simon make the best of a bad situation
      Katie searches for Mike in the ice storm
      Paul's fiance is in danger
      Holden is surprised when he finds Lily

      ----------
      9/22/2006 5:18 AM Posted by Potter11171

      Week of Oct-2--6
      Emily worries over the fate of her baby
      Lucy commit the ultimate betrayal
      Meg's actions cause Paul to pull away

      Monday, October 2.
      Dusty is shocked to find Johnny in the arms of an enemy

      ***B&B

      SPOILERS

      Week of Sept -25--29

      Hector and Harry come to phoebe's rescue
      Thorne and taylor's romantic evening is interrupted
      Shane reveals his true identity to phoebe
      Nick and brooke renew their wedding vows
      Taylor makes a moving declaration to thorne
      Stephanie confronts shane
      Bridget receives news about her pregnancy
      Brooke throws Nick overboard when he tells her he had a one-night
      stand!
      Someone from Harry's past that he does not like will show up
      Darlene Conley (Sally) escaped a fire in her apartment

      T.V.GUIDE--Phoebe freaks out when Shane reveals who he really is.
      Soon after Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows, Bridget reveals
      she's preggers with Nick's child! Eric suspects that Stephanie is
      hiding something from the police. Taylor silently asks for Darla's
      forgiveness as she prepares to be intimate with Thorne. Later, Taylor
      and Hector are in big trouble when Shane opens his mouth
      DAYTIME DIAL--Bridget told Nick she is pregnant with his child.
      Phoebe went on a date with Shane, which involved Shane taking her to
      the site of Darla's accident and telling her he was the bearded
      stranger. After a romantic evening with Taylor, Thorne told Eric and
      Stephanie that he is falling in love with her. Phoebe was convinced
      Shane isn't dangerous, but Hector feared otherwise. Taylor panicked
      when Shane told her the truth.
      Watch For: Bridget receives shocking news about her pregnancy. Nick
      makes a confession to Brooke.

      ----------
      9/23/2006 12:24 PM Posted by Potter11171

      DAY---BY---DAY
      Monday, September 25
      Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows
      as Brooke prepares for her second honeymoon
      Bridget gives Nick information that may change his life

      Tuesday, September 26
      Nick faces a major dilemma
      Phoebe panics when Shane reveals his true identity
      Taylor gets her 60-day chip from Alcoholics Anonymous

      Wednesday, September 27
      Hector and Harry come to Phoebe's rescue
      while Taylor silently asks Darla to forgive her as she gives in to
      her passion for Thorne

      Thursday, September 28
      Shane rocks Taylor and Hector's world,
      Eric realizes Stephanie is hiding something

      Friday, September 29,
      Nick and Bridget discuss their blessings
      Nick decides that a difficult truth needs to be told.

      ----------
      9/23/2006 6:04 AM Posted by Potter11171

      Sow--Bridget's baby bombshell
      Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows this week on the Bold And
      The Beautiful, unaware that the "something new" at the ceremony is
      Bridget's burgeoning belly.
      Bridget is about to tell Nick about her pregnancy, but he preempts
      her announcement by revealing that he and Brooke are going to renew
      their vows. "The word for Bridget is tortured," sets up Jack Wagner
      (Nick). "She still loves this guy. When Nick and Brooke proceed with
      the vows, they think Bridget has left but she's up in the balcony
      watching."
      Bridget doesn't object, but after the ceremony she does confront
      Nick. "Brooke heads upstairs to prepare for the honeymoon and Bridget
      comes down, saying they need to talk," outlines Wagner. Bridget
      finally blurts out the big news. "What a bomb! Oh, my God, how do you
      handle something like this?" gasps Wagner. Um, by telling his new
      wife after Bridget's first prenatal appointment? "Nick suddenly
      says, 'F--- it, Brooke's going to understand. She'll see that he
      thought the marriage was over. She'll understand that he's always
      wanted a child. There's going to be a silver lining," previews
      Wagner. "He's pretty much brainwashing himself so he can be there to
      support Bridget." But who's going to support Brooke when she learns
      she's about to become a grandmother - and her own husbands the
      father?!

      --From angelfire.com/tv2/kurnyr/

      ***Y&R

      * The following are Day by Day previews for the upcoming week of
      September 25th, courtesy Cable Guide:
      Monday 25th September, 2006:
      Neil plans to buy the jazz club.
      Victor fears Brad is keeping more secrets.
      Ashley is furious that Brad forced Abby to keep her grandmother a
      secret.
      J.T. makes a comment about Colleen's figure.
      Devon overhears Neil and Carmen discussing their kiss.

      Tuesday 26th September, 2006:
      Kay and Jill are curious about Raaz Cosmetics' offer to buy Jabot.
      Devon collapses from a fever.
      Nikki asks Nick to keep an eye on Victor.
      A vision of John torments Jack.
      Professor Korbel offers Colleen a job.

      Wednesday 27th September, 2006:
      Jack prepares Mr. Nair for his meeting with Katherine.
      Michael presses Kay to ensure that Kevin and Gloria will keep their
      jobs.
      Devon goes into cardiac arrest.
      Victor explains his epilepsy to Noah.
      Gloria bumps into Will at a support-group meeting.

      Thursday 28th September, 2006:
      Brad confronts Victoria about her birth-control pills.
      Kevin worries that Jack knows he is spying on him.
      Jack and Kay clash about whether she should sell Jabot.
      Dru leans on Neil for support as the doctors stabilize Devon.

      Friday 29th September, 2006:
      Neil tells Dru that Devon's meningitis could leave him blind or deaf.
      Victor asks Jack about the money he borrowed.
      Victor learns that Jack and Sharon are dating.
      Gloria interrupts Jill and Will's dinner.
      Kevin and Michael find an incriminating e-mail.

      * Here are NEW sneak peeks for the week of October 2nd, courtesy
      Meghan @ Toni's: - Michael and Kevin expose Jack's scheme for
      acquiring Jabot.
      - Lauren is terrified when she receives a mysterious package.

      * Here are NEW spoilers for the week of September 25th, courtesy
      Meghan @ Toni's/TVGUIDE:
      - Kay is tempted to sell Jabot Cosmetics to a mysterious buyer,
      unaware that it's Jack.
      - Frustrated by the limitations of his illness Victor clashes with a
      concerned Nikki.
      - Jack is haunted by visions of his father.
      - Victoria and Brad are unsure of their future as a couple.
      - Devon faces a crisis.
      - Devon's sudden crisis brings the Winters family together.

      --From guidinglightcity.com

      For The Week of September 25, 2006 • Tammy has a new admirer.
      • The Lizzie/Jonathan/Tammy charade comes to an end.
      • Olivia realizes that she made a terrible mistake.
      • Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie.
      • Mallet and Marina investigate the Springfield blogger.
      • Jonathan tells Tammy they need to spend time apart.
      • Olivia learns that Ava is her daughter.
      • Ava is presumed dead.

      --From Cindi's Scoop

      ***ATWT

      GWEN WILL DECIDE TO LEAVE WILL WHEN ROTTEN JADE COMES UP
      PREGGERS...PAUL WILL CONTINUE TO PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO
      EMILY...FINALLY EM WILL ASK HENRY TO HELP HER KIDNAP HER OWN KID AN
      GET OUTA DODGE...JACK WILL FINALLY WANT TO GET BACK WITH CARLY BUT
      WILL SIMON GET IN THE WAY.

      ***B&B

      BRIDGET WILL FIND OUT THAT SHE IS PREGNANT...WITH NICK'S
      BABY....SHANE'S CONDITION GETS WORSE...AND HECTOR WILL TELL PHOEBE
      THAT SHANE IS TROUBLE..BROOKE WILL LEVEL A WARNING TO DONNA.

      ***GL

      I AM SOOOO TIRED OF THIS REVA BUSINESS...SHE AND BILLIE KEEP HER
      CANCER FROM JOSH...AND JOSH GETS CLOSER TO CASSIE....OLIVIA WILL GO
      AFTER AVA AGAIN..AND AVA WILL END UP IN AN ELEVATOR WITH A HIT
      MAN...REVA AND JOSH WILL GET TRAPPED TOGETHER.

      ***Y&R

      JACK WILL RUN INTO SOME SNAGS TRYING TO GET JABOT BACK...KEVIN AND
      MICHAEL WILL COME UP WITH SOME INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AGAINST
      JACK...JACK WILL USE LITTLE BILLIE TO HELP HIM GET THE COMPANY
      BACK..DEVON WILL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND IN LOTS OF TROUBLE.

      --From glbuzz.com

      ***GL

      ~GL Spoilers~, Week of September 25th

      National Enquirer

      Olivia realizes that she made a terrible mistake.

      Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie

      Tammy and Jonathan play a dangerous game.

      Soap Opera Weekly

      Tammy has a new admirer.

      The Lizzie/Jonathan/Tammy charade comes to an end.

      ~GL Spoilers~, Week of October 2nd

      National Enquirer
      Posted by ljacks13 at Sweet Taboo Message Board

      Tammy sees an unexpected side of Jonathan.

      Josh and Cassie spend an unforgettable night together.

      Harley and Gus see the light after an traumatic experience.

      SOD

      From ljacks13 at Sweetest taboo

      - October 3, 2006 issue

      VCR Alerts
      Tammy and Jonathan's charade comes to an end on Friday, September
      29....On Monday, October 2, Cassie and Josh take the next step...On
      Tuesday, October 3, Mel makes an incriminatinating discovery. Who
      wants to be bet those black mail photosof Rick and Beth made their
      way into her hands?

      Feature Article

      Billy Proposes to Reva.

      Spoilers

      Tammy's growing closeness to Remy forces Jonathan to take action.

      Olivia opens up old wounds for Vanessa and Dinah.

      Josh makes a shocking decision about Cross Creek.

      I'm very, very afraid of what TIIC will do with Cross Creek. I sure
      hope they do not tear it down, but you know what? They have ruined
      every bit of history with Jeva anyway - it wouldn't surprise me if
      they ruined CC too. I guess I would rather see it torn down than to
      have Crash setting up house there!!! Talk about ruination!!!! I just
      continue to shake my head - I don't see why the writers are doing
      this to jeva. I just don't get it. It's been very depressing. At this
      point, Cancer sl or not - it's been a bust and I could care less now
      when Josh does find out. The momentum is lost and too much has
      happened. The idiotic writers waited WAYYYYYY TOOOOOOO long to have
      Josh find out. What a shame. They should be ashamed of themselves.

      More SOD from ljacks13 @ Sweetest Taboo

      Mailbag

      Fading Light?

      As contract expirations for GL's Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan) and
      Stephanie Gatschet (Tammy) approach, fans of this popular but
      controversial couple are worried. Laments a nail-biter, "I just
      cannot bring myself to believe that they may not be on the show
      anymore. Jonathan and Tammy's romance is the best thing on GL right
      now. I don't know if there will be anything left to watch after those
      two are gone." But one optimist had a different take. "You will see
      them elsewhere for years to come. Julianne Moore [ex-Frannie. ATWT}
      has worked steadily [since being daytime], as have many others. If
      you truly adore these actors, you will wish them well while they try
      to advance their careers."

      Casting about/Grapevine

      GL is seeking a duplicitous hell-raising 17-year old girl with blond
      or light brown hair, currently named Ally. Could another little girl
      in town -such as Emma- be rapidly aged like Leah.

      Hot off the Net

      Favorite Actor: Bradley Cole
      Favorite Actress: Gina Tognoni
      Favorite Couple: Jeffery and Dinah

      Thumbs Up/Down
      Wednesday ITL's some good like Dinah's and others which seem rushed.

      Pre-Noms for Soap Opera Network Awards, An Almost Emmy repeat

      Here are a list of the pre-noms for 4th annual Soap Opera Network
      Awards (GL's pre-noms)
      For a complete list click here

      http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4211/116/
      It's mostly a repeat of the Emmy pre-noms with Many Bruno wisely
      replaced with MR and Robert Bogue replacing RPG
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) –- The Soap Opera Network proudly announces
      the pre-nominations for the 4th annual SON Awards. The SONAS
      recognize the best and brightest in daytime television.

      After a thorough screening process, two pre-nominations were chosen
      per show for each category. The eligibility period for this year's
      awards is from August 2005 through July 2006. The completed list is
      shown below. The SON staff body will then vote for the final
      nominees, which will be announced Thursday September 21. We then open
      the voting to you, the SON membership and the general online body.
      Voting will be conducted between September 21 through October 21. The
      link to the online ballot will be posted with the final nominations.
      Voting is limited to one vote per person. All extra votes will not be
      counted. If anyone is found to be cheating, their votes will be
      thrown out.

      And now, without further ado, here are the pre-nominations for the
      4th Annual SON Awards:

      Lead Actor:
      Guiding Light
      Ron Raines (Alan Spaulding)
      Robert Newman (Joshua Lewis)

      Lead Actress
      Guiding Light
      Beth Ehlers (Harley Cooper)
      Kim Zimmer (Reva Shayne)

      Supporting Actor
      Guiding Light
      Jordan Clarke (Billy Lewis)
      Rob Bogue (A.C. Mallet)

      Supporting Actress
      Guiding Light
      Gina Tognoni (Dinah Marler)
      Crystal Chappell (Olivia Spencer)

      Younger Actor
      Guiding Light
      Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan Randall)
      John Driscoll (Coop)

      Younger Actress
      Guiding Light
      Stephanie Gatschet (Tammy)
      Marcy Rylan (Lizzie)

      On-Screen Duo (Male/Male, Male/Female, Female/Female)
      Guiding Light
      Tom Pelphrey and Kim Zimmer (Reva & Jon)
      Robert Bogue and Gina Tognoni (Mallet & Dinah)

      Most Missed Performer
      Guiding Light
      Jerry verDorn (Ross) I think this is GL's best shot
      Laura Wright (Cassie)I only miss her because I don't like NF's
      portrayal, if they had written out the character when Laura left, I
      wouldn't have complained.

      Best Villian
      Guiding Light
      Ron Raines (Alan Spaulding)
      David Andrew Macdonald (Edmund Winslow) I would love for him to get
      this

      Best Villianess
      Guiding Light
      Beth Chamberlin (Beth Spaulding)One of GL's many problems, if TPTB
      knew GL's history Beth is not a villian
      Marj Dusay (Alex Spaulding)If only they used her more

      Best Trip Outside Studio
      Guiding Light - Reva Fulfils her NASCAR dreams Did anybody actually
      care about this?

      Best Male New Comer
      Guiding Light
      Michael Dempsey (Alan-Michael Spaulding)I wouldn't mind him winning-
      he reminds me alot of Rick Hearst and Carl Evans
      Paul Fitzgerald (Colin McCabe) He's not a permanent character so I'm
      not sure why he is listed here

      Best Female Newcomer
      Guiding Light
      Michelle Ray Smith (Ava Perault) You have got to be kidding
      Marcy Rylan (Lizzie)

      Best Return
      Guiding Light
      Maeve Kinkead (Vanessa Reardon)They are not on full-time so it's not
      much of a return but a win her would send a message to TPTB (well, I
      can hope can't I?)
      Kurt McKinney (Matt Reardon)

      Best Storyline
      Guiding Light
      "Jonathan/Tammy/Lizzie/Coop" This should be Dinah/Mallet
      "Reva's Breast Cancer" There's a cancer storyline? I thought it was a
      love triangle

      All the soaps are elgible for Best Drama Series, Best Directing, and
      <gasp> Best Writing.

      More News abot Marvel Comics/GL Cross-Over

      Hello,
      This interview is from Newsarama:
      http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=85059
      Bye,
      M.

      INSIDE THE MARVEL/GUIDING LIGHT TEAM-UP

      ----------

      Of all the projects announced by Marvel at the recent Diamond
      Retailer Summit, it's not a stretch to say a team-up with the CBS
      soap opera The Guiding Light was the one that raised the most
      eyebrows.

      From it's start, the project has been in the hands of Marvel
      Assistant Manager of Sales Communication Jim McCann, and we caught up
      with him for a chat.

      Newsarama: Broad strokes - what is this project all about? It's not
      quite Marvel heroes waking up in Springfield, right?

      Jim McCann: Well… they don't wake up there, but you will see Marvel
      characters and Guiding Light characters interacting. Basically, on
      November 1st, Guiding Light is doing a special "Inside The Light"
      episode titled "She's a Marvel" that I can't talk too much about just
      yet, but it is great and it completely opened the door for a logical
      (believe it or not) crossover. But, because it would be difficult for
      our characters to appear on screen on Guiding Light (due to film
      rights, etc), we thought it would be great if their characters
      appeared in a comic. So, in the story, something has happened in
      Springfield (Guiding Light's setting) to attract S.H.I.E.L.D.'s
      attention. They think there may be a new super-powered human there.
      So, the (pre-Civil War) New Avengers descend on the town to see if
      this person is friend or foe. Unfortunately, they didn't come alone,
      as some of Marvel's deadliest villains descend, too, in the hopes of
      recruiting this person to the dark side, as it were.

      NRAMA: What kind of tone is this going to have? Obviously, in regards
      to reaching out to people who don't know Marvel, "newbies" may not be
      familiar with the darker edge things have taken…

      JM: I wanted to write a fun, old-school, classically Marvel story in
      the 8-pager, to provide an introduction to our comics for Guiding
      Light fans- the majority of whom will be picking up a comic for the
      first time. I got to read the script on their episode and their head
      writer, David Kreizman, has crafted an excellent episode that harkens
      back to the kind of characters you'd find in a Marvel story, as well,
      so I think these two are great companion pieces.

      NRAMA: How did this get rolling? You were instrumental in it,
      correct?

      JM: It started with the search for a wedding dress.

      NRAMA: Wha?

      JM: No, not for me, for Storm. As you may remember, Storm's wedding
      gown was designed by Shawn Dudley, costume designer for Guiding
      Light. David Gabriel & I are both fans of the soap genre and have
      contacts in that world. We often talk how similar the two mediums
      are. So, when it came time to talk to Guiding Light and Procter &
      Gamble Productions (who owns GL), I went into the meeting with
      Marvel's blessing to pitch a wide number of ideas. P&G's PR Director
      Alan Locher and Guiding Light Executive Producer Ellen Wheeler were
      amazingly receptive and just as excited as I was for the
      possibilities. One of the things pitched was to have their characters
      show up in one of our books. It was just going to be a cameo at
      first, and then, as talks went on, it grew and grew. I kept expecting
      either Guiding Light or someone at Marvel to say "No," but that never
      happened. Finally, after a few months of talking, they came back with
      not just the approval for us to use their characters in a full story,
      but that they would feature our books and reference our characters on-
      screen, in addition to the top secret episode. I was floored! And
      then completely intimidated! I realized I had a lot of homework to do
      if I was going to write the 8-page story!

      NRAMA: So you have to walk the tightrope, and make sure the story
      matches both with Marvel and the Guiding Light? Both fanbases are…
      known for their…er, passion…

      JM: I have collected Marvel comics for 20 years, so there was no fear
      in writing them (just incredibly humbled), but the Guiding Light side
      of things… well. So I spent weeks researching the citizens of
      Springfield so that I wouldn't make any huge continuity or
      characterization blunders that would have their fans screaming for my
      head (they are not unlike comic fans). I watched the show and read
      transcripts to get the characters voices and then set about writing.
      There are some incredibly popular characters from their show popping
      up in the 8-page story, and so I wanted to make sure that their fans
      who picked it up got as much, if not more, out of the story than the
      fans who already pick up the books. I made sure to try and get
      references to their storylines and hallmarks, and put a few little
      Easter Eggs for their fans to spot as well. I sent it off to Procter
      & Gamble Productions and Guiding Light and heard back almost
      immediately. They loved it! Now, it's up to the fans. Fortunately,
      Alex Chung of Udon is doing the art & he is doing an amazing job! I
      think Guiding Light fans are going to be thrilled when they see their
      characters in comic book form.

      NRAMA: So break it on down further – the Guiding Light characters
      show up in a comic – when does that come out?

      JM: The eight page story will be appearing as a back-up in books on
      sale 10/25, 11/1, and 11/8. We will be dedicating a page on
      Marvel.com to help their fans discover what books this story will
      appear in and how to find their local comic book retailer.

      And then, like I mentioned earlier, Guiding Light is doing their
      special episode on Wednesday, 11/1, which will feature tons of
      hidden "Easter Eggs" for sharp-eyed Marvel fans who tune in. Their
      Wednesday episodes, called "Inside the Light" episodes, are an
      innovative concept started by Ellen Wheeler about a year ago.
      Basically, they are either focused on one character or one storyline,
      and they are days where literally anything can (and does) happen. I
      don't want to say too much more about their episode, but I do know
      that, starting this week, Marvel comics & references to Marvel
      characters have been popping up in Springfield, which is really cool.
      I actually got to spend some time this week on the set while they
      filmed this episode, and it is great! Any fan of super heroes should
      definitely tune in!

      NRAMA: Bluntly, for this whole thing - why? What's the upside here?

      JM: The upside is everyone wins. Honestly, I know that Guiding Light
      characters interacting with the Avengers is "Meh"-inducing to most of
      our fanboys

      NRAMA: "Meh?" Did you just say "meh?"

      JM: Hey, I've seen the message boards! But that said, the 8-pager
      isn't for them. I know they didn't ask for this. However, not
      everything has to be put out for the existing fans. We will continue
      to put out great stuff to keep our fans happy, but what about the
      newbie or the non-reader? One thing that people have been asking for
      is new customers & fans, a growing comic market. The only way to do
      that is to attract new people, and this partnership is one great
      example of how to do that.

      NRAMA: Aside from the page at Marvel.com, how else will you be
      getting the word to these newbie or non comic reading fan?

      JM: Procter and Gamble Productions and CBS have been kind enough to
      promise that they will promote the 8-page story three to four times a
      week at the end of Guiding Light's episode for three weeks while the
      books that feature the story are coming out. That is huge. When is
      the last time you saw a comic book advertised on TV?! I couldn't
      believe it when they told us! Think of how many people whose daily
      lives are not touched by comics that will now have a reason to be
      exposed to the medium. And soap fans are just as loyal to their past-
      time as comic fans; if you put it out there, they will come.

      NRAMA: Seriously – even for a comic book?

      JM: We think so. Last year, books that were tied into current
      storylines on soaps were released in the real-world and sat on the
      New York Times best seller list for weeks! So there is huge
      opportunity for growth and exposure to the medium. And, to the
      fanboys that still post their yawns, at the end of the day, it's
      eight pages that you didn't have to pay any extra for. It's just good
      clean fun

      Get it, soaps… clean…fun?

      NRAMA: Don't quit yer day job.

      JM: Alright, alright…for Procter & Gamble Productions and Guiding
      Light, we will be promoting their November 1st episode (heck, start
      watching now and see if you can spot the Marvel-mentions!), and
      encouraging people to check that out to see the origin of the
      character that is at the center of our 8-page story. Hopefully, the
      two worlds will see that serialized story-telling is incredibly
      similar regardless of the way it is presented, and maybe we will see
      a bit more cross pollinization of fans.

      Finally, and personally, there is one last upside to this. It's a
      dream come true for me. I was in the ABC Daytime Writer Development
      Program for years, where I was lucky to write an episode of One Life
      to Live that made it to air. I also spent that time learning
      serialized story-telling, and how to tell a story that can be rich in
      history and continuity while still advancing these long-standing
      characters. The same principles are applied in comics. I moved to New
      York from Nashville, TN, a little over two years ago with no job
      offers and only 2 goals: write for television (especially soaps), and
      work for Marvel. Seriously. That's all I was focused on. Within 2
      months of moving, I was working at Marvel. Now, 2 years later, I am
      doing both at the same time, in the strangest (and personally most
      exciting) hybrid ever- a soap/comic crossover! So, thank you, to
      everyone at Procter & Gamble Productions, CBS, and Marvel. You've
      made at least this person's dream come true.

      By the way, here is a list of the titles the 8-page story will appear
      in

      10/25
      Civil War: Choosing Sides
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 341 of 341 , Apr 14 8:10 PM
        Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        A little late but hope you enjoy it, anyway! Have a nice Good Friday and Easter, everyone...

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/  It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        HELP WANTED! B&B and Y&R volunteers needed to write updates (detailed summaries) for certain days per week. ANY help is appreciated! We also need someone to gather these scoops every Sunday night.
        Please email us at suzanne@... if you are interested in helping out!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there!
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        DAYS STAR ANNOUNCES SEPARATION
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 14, 2014

        Greg Vaughan (Eric, DAYS; ex-Diego, Y&R) announced on Instagram that he and wife, Touriya, have separated. "As we open our hearts full of love & sadness, 9 years together and 3 beautiful children, we have decided to amicably separate. With dear love for each other and our family, as parents first and foremost, we kindly ask our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. With our sincere love, Greg & Touriya." The duo, who wed on June 4, 2006, are the parents of Jathan, 6, Cavan, 4 and Landan, 2.

        SUPER RETURN TO Y&R
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 11, 2014

        Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Champion Michael Robinson is heading back to tape at Y&R on April 16 for scenes that will air on May 19. He will cross paths with Eric Braeden (Victor) and Sean Carrigan (Stitch). The fullback last appeared on March 13 as a businessman. You can tweet Robinson at his Twitter handle, @RealMikeRob.

        Y&R NABS NEW DOCTOR
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 11, 2014

        Helen Slater, who starred in the 1984 flick Supergirl and has also appeared on SMALLVILLE and THE LYING GAME, will debut on Y&R on May 2 for a multi-episode stint as Dr. Chiverton, an OB/GYN. In breaking the news, TV Guide's Michael Logan tweeted, "Don't assume the obvious!" on the subject of whose pregnancy she'll be dealing with.

        Y&R CASTING NEW RECURRING ROLE
        By SOD • Posted: Apr 10, 2014

        CBS has released a casting call for the recurring role of Barton, Leslie's husband. The part, which will begin shooting next month, is described as, "An African-American doctor in his late 30s to early 40s, handsome, intelligent, and a highly capable surgeon. Open to name actors."

        --From cbs.soapsindepth.com

        Gaskill Takes On The Bard!

        From the "Just when I thought I'd heard everything" files has come STRIPPING SHAKESPEARE, a provocative new Web series from the We Make Movies filmmakers collective in Los Angeles. In each episode, famous scenes from The Bard's works are set in a scintillating new context, replete with professional pole dancers and burlesque performers. Who knew Shakespeare could be so sexy? Daytime TV veteran Brian Gaskill (Dylan, GUIDING LIGHT; ex-Ozzie, THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL; Bobby, ALL MY CHIlDREN; Rafe, PORT CHARLES), who is a member of the collective, appears in the episode airing this Sunday, April 13.

        "My friend, Nicol Razon, produced it," Gaskill shares. "The series is about her taking her love of Shakespeare and putting it into a format that is maybe gonna raise some eyebrows, but it's also gonna promote conversation and get people to pay attention to what the filmmaker is doing to be creative."

        This Sunday's episode is based on The Taming Of The Shrew with Gaskill reciting the lines of Petruchio opposite Razon as Kate. But don't look for the traditional, 16th century costuming and staging. Rather, it plays out in a much more imaginative way. "It's more like artistic music videos of Shakespeare," offers Gaskill, who first began performing the great poet's work back in high school. To experience it for yourself, visit Strippingshakespeare.com or the We Make Movies YouTube channel here.

        Note: He was also BJ on ATWT.

        Stars Added To THE BAY!

        Two hunks from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL — one past, one future — have joined the cast of the Emmy-nominated Web soap THE BAY! Ronn Moss (ex-Ridge) is set to play John Blackwell, the former district attorney of Bay City, while Sean Kanan (who returns to B&B as Deacon in June), has joined the Internet serial as press secretary Kenneth Allen. That role previously played by Brody Hutzler (ex-Patrick, DAYS OF OUR LIVES; ex-Cody, THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS).

        Why the change with Kanan taking over for Hutzler? "Brody is a good friend of mine and a wonderful talent," Gregori Martin, THE BAY's executive producer/creator, tells Soaps In Depth. "He's busy with some other great projects at the moment, and this gave us an opportunity to go in another direction with the character. Sean and Nicolas [Coster, Jack] have a great dynamic. Sean is bringing a lot of humor to the role."

        Moss and Kanan aren't the only newcomers sailing into THE BAY this season! Judi Evans (Adrienne, DAYS) will play Katherine, John's wife, and Patrika Darbo (ex-Nancy, DAYS) has been cast as Mickey, who runs Patrick's Roadhouse.

        Watch for an exclusive preview of THE BAY featuring interviews with Martin, Mary Beth Evans (Sara; Kayla, DAYS) and Terri Ivens (Orchid; Simone, ALL MY CHILDREN) in the next two issues of In Depth, on sale Monday, April 21, and Monday, April 28. Chapter 12 of THE BAY streams via the Blip and Roku networks and services beginning Thursday, May 1. For more information, visit www.thebaytheseries.com.

        Bell's Series Nominated For Award

        Congratulations are in order for THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' Lauralee Bell (Christine) — her web series, MI PROMISE, has been named a Webby Award Honoree for Online Film and Video: Drama Individual Short or Episode! The Webby Awards is an international award organization honoring excellence on the Internet, including Web sites, interactive advertising and on-line film and video.

        "I am so proud that MI PROMISE has impressed the selection committee for the Webby Awards," says Bell, who produced and starred in the six-episode series, which details the tragic aftermath of a teen who was texting and driving. "That's icing on the cake for our MI PROMISE team.

        "Our entire goal was to reach teens, pre-teens and adults about what can happen when you text and drive at the same time," the actress adds. "If we've helped to make people consider the consequences by providing a dramatic example, then we accomplished what we set out to do!"

        Check out MI PROMISE by going to www.mipromise.com.

        Have Tea With The Stars In Calgary!

        Canadian fans will have an opportunity to mingle with Kate Linder (Esther) and other cast members of THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS while donating to a worthy cause on Sunday, April 27. The actress will be hosting "'OpportuniTeas' For Independence," a high tea in Calgary, Alberta, Canada that will benefit the March of Dimes Canada.

        "It's exciting because we're going to a different part of Canada," Linder tells Soaps In Depth. "This will be different because while I'm sure some fans who have been to past teas will come to this one we'll also have some new faces, too. It's always nice to meet people who support the show!"

        Joining Linder at the get-together will be co-stars Jess Walton (Jill) and Tristan Rogers (Colin). "Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) is coming, too, and I'm very excited about that because this might be one of her last events for a while," says Linder sadly, of her soon-to-be-exiting on-screen daughter.

        The tea will run from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., followed by an autograph session. The afternoon of fun and festivities will include a raffle, live auction and gift bag giveaway. Plus, Y&R make-up artist Patti Denney and hair stylist George Guzman will auction off an on-the-spot makeover for a lucky winner! For tickets and event info click here!
        http://www.marchofdimes.ca/teacalgary

        New Digital Soap Venture Ahead!

        Corday Productions -- the team behind NBC's DAYS OF OUR LIVES -- is teaming up with digital media firm All Screens Media to launch Net Soaps/Net Novelas, a project aimed at creating and distributing original "interactive" soap operas on-line, but with a twist: Fans, actors and advertisers will all be able to participate in the development of the shows.

        Net Soaps/Net Novelas plans to launch in the last quarter of 2014 through its own Web sites and distribution partners. While Net Soaps is the English-language version targeted at American audiences, Net Novelas will provide in-language programming for Latin America and Brazil. Web soap pioneer and daytime veteran Crystal Chappell (Dani, THE BOLD & THE BEAUTUIFUL; ex-Carly, DAYS; Olivia, GUIDING LIGHT; Maggie, ONE LIFE TO LIVE) has joined the venture to produce, direct and mentor new talent.

        For the full story, visit Variety.com here.  http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/days-of-our-lives-producer-launches-digital-soaps-venture-exclusive-1201152794/

        Branson's Baby!

        Congratulations are in order for Jeff Branson (ex-Ronan, THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS; Shayne, GUIDING LIGHT) and longtime love Jaimie Foley on the birth of their first child, son Van James. The infant certainly took his time coming into the world, waiting until well past his due date, but now that he's here, the parents couldn't be happier. You can see a pic of the happy family on Twitter by clicking here!
        https://twitter.com/SuzyLFDT/status/451528328898281472/photo/1

        Scott Calls Tabloid Out!

        Don't mess with THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS star Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki)! The daytime icon has taken to her Facebook page to slam The Globe for a story printed in its April 7 issue, claiming that, in a phone conversation with another soap opera legend, Susan Lucci (Erica, ALL MY CHILDREN), she said that Y&R isn't a great place to work since executive producer Jill Farren Phelps took over! "Sure, over the year, [Susan and I] have run into each other at events," Scott wrote. "That's it. There was no phone call!"

        Scott even jumped to Phelps' defense. "In reality," she wrote, "our set has never been as relaxed and copacetic." For the star's full post, click
        https://www.facebook.com/melodythomassco/posts/498159710290576

        --From cbs.com

        ***B&B

        THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL

        Episodes 6802 - 6806

        April 14 – 18, 2014

            Hope shares good news about her future with Liam and Wyatt.

            Katie confronts Eric about his strategy to reunite Ridge and Brooke.

            Liam hijacks Wyatt’s plans in order to convey a message to Hope.

            Brooke and Katie take their sibling rivalry to a heightened level.

            Quinn becomes furious when she learns of Liam’s recent stunt.

        ***Y&R

         Sneak Peek: Teasers

        Posted on Apr 13, 2014 10:00am

        Teasers for the Week of April 14-18, 2014

            Monday 4/14 – Rick and Caroline Forrester (Jacob Young and Linsey Godfrey from The Bold and the Beautiful) arrive to attend Chelsea’s fashion show.
            Tuesday 4/15 – Kevin puts his heart on his sleeve with Chloe
            Wednesday 4/16 – Jack and Kelly’s relationship troubles Summer.
            Thursday 4/17 – Victor faces off with Ian Ward.
            Friday 4/18 – Ashley and Traci Abbott return to Genoa City!

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Page is not updated; check back at http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/sneakpek.htm

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of April 14, 2014

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of April 14, 2014. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Katie confronts Eric about forcing Ridge to work with Brooke

        Eric warns Katie that Ridge will hurt her when he eventually reunites with her sister

        Katie speaks her mind

        Eric’s intentions grow clear

        Rick’s absence from work gives Ridge a chance to take advantage of an opportunity

        Bad news about Spencer Publications has Bill vowing to regain his company… and custody of his son

        Karen returns to get the company moving in the right direction again

        Brooke tries to get Karen to fire Katie and re-hire Bill

        Bill makes a choice designed to get around Quinn’s blackmail

        Hope reveals her plans for Wyatt and Liam

        Liam arranges a secret meeting with Hope and asks for a reunion

        Hope ignores Liam’s passionate kiss in favor of staying with Wyatt

        Quinn soothes Wyatt’s fears about Liam

        Wyatt plans a de-stressing road trip with Hope

        Hope feels the pull of two men but decides to go all the same

        Liam puts the kibosh on Wyatt’s getaway when he hops in the truck and drives away with Hope

        Wyatt worries about Hope’s well being

        Hope gains a new understanding of Liam’s feelings as her own suppressed emotions come flooding back

        Brooke tries to get Bill’s company back for him

        Justin makes a questionable move in the Spencer games

        Maya worries when Oliver reveals his plans for Aly

        A sneak peek at next week
        Katie takes advantage of Caroline’s achievement to promote Spencer Publications

        Bill is appalled by Katie’s decision

        Katie accuses Brooke of harboring feelings for Ridge

        Brooke tells Rick about her plans to get Spencer back

        Quinn overhears a conversation between Hope and Brooke that has her delivering warnings to Wyatt

        Liam gives Hope an ultimatum

        Hope gets a surprise when she arrives for dinner at Liam’s

        Maya confronts Oliver taking advantage of Aly

        Carter disagrees with Maya’s assessment of the situation

        The board is shocked when Oliver promotes Aly as the perfect woman to continue the family tradition

        Maya’s urge to protect Aly could cost her

        Eric discusses the situation with Ridge and Katie to Donna

        Taylor faces the music as matters with Aly come to a head

        Not everyone is happy to see Taylor, but Ridge is

        Ridge is surprised by the reason Taylor came home

        Down the road previews

        A proposal of marriage is made

        Alan interacts with the team at Forrester

        Bill endeavors to hide his shenanigans with Quinn

        Quinn's temperament hangs over Bill's head like the Sword of Damocles

        Ridge reveals that his time away included a life changing event

        Hope and Wyatt get involved with Bob Barker of The Price is Right to support animal rescue

        Brooke, Ridge and Bill embark on an early summer adventure in Abu Dhabi

        Ridge plots to thwart Brooke and Bill’s hopes for a glamorous and exotic wedding

        Deacon Sharpe returns

        Will Deacon's fancy turn to thoughts of love?

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of April 14, 2014

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of April 14, 2014. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Neil blows the whistle on Chelsea and Chloe’s brawl

        Caroline and Rick Forrester arrive in time to catch two fashionistas looking less than their best

        Jack orders the partners to get it together

        Noah and Caroline butt heads

        Stage manager Connie tries to steer the fashion show in the right direction despite Chelsea and Chloe's battle

        Chloe swallows her apology when she overhears Chelsea cut her out of a deal with Forrester

        A fragile truce is threatened when Chloe is tempted to slash Chelsea’s show stopper dress

        Chelsea accuses Chloe of sabotage

        Kevin demonstrates his love for Chloe

        Chloe listens as Kevin admits he was wrong to marry her

        Fake Cassie spies on Nick and Sharon at the park

        Rushing to leave before she’s spotted, the doppelganger collides with Noah

        Noah is dumfounded when the stranger refuses a hand up

        Fake Cassie’s cover is endangered when she’s spotted at the park by someone who could unknowingly give her away

        Michael rushes Lauren to the hospital

        A terrified Lauren undergoes prenatal testing

        The doctor returns with the test results

        The Baldwins are profoundly affected by the news

        Colin lays on the charm in an all out effort to convince Jill that he loves her

        Jill responds with loving words of her own

        The Atkinson’s emotional reunion is interrupted by a call from Chance

        Chance tells his grandmother what he learned about Shep and Rachel

        Jill is disappointed to learn that Rachel Berenson is not the Rachel that Shep knew

        Colin tells Jill they’ll solve the mystery one way or another

        Jill and Colin renew their vows in the Chancellor living room

        Jill takes drastic action when she hears Colin plotting on the phone

        Dylan is shocked by Ian Ward’s return

        Billy opens up to his mom

        Summer worries about Jack’s relationship with Kelly

        Avery works with Austin, a cameraman, to facilitate her new venture

        The shoot hits a snag

        Nick gets closer to Sharon

        Victor and Ian face off

        Fake Cassie is seen again, causing uncontrollable consequences

        Ashley and Traci help celebrate Abby and Tyler's engagement

        The bad feelings between Jack and Victor escalate

        A sneak peek at next week
        Things get tense between Ashley, Stitch and Victoria

        Sharon has a heart to heart with Jack about her memories

        Chelsea re-evaluates Billy

        Victor is delivered an upset

        Nick tries to help Sharon in the face of shocking change

        Jill’s path to love and fortune hits a bump

        Down the road previews

        Jack fights a dangerous attraction to Kelly

        Austin’s troubled past impac
        ts his present

        The unexpected truth about the Cassie lookalike is slowly revealed

        The paternity secret threatens to emerge as Sharon and Nick grow closer than ever

        Colin’s Machiavellian ways become a catalyst for shocking change

        Jill and Colin learn new things about each other… and a potential fortune

        Lily’s role as hotel manager puts her in a position of influence for Genoa City’s lovelorn

        Tyler and Abby’s stalker grows dangerous

        Chavez returns from assignment

        Adam’s complicated situation impedes the possibility of a reunion with his grieving widow and son

        Restless accountant Milton tallies things up

        OB/GYN Dr. Chiverton attends an unexpected patient

        Meanwhile, handsome surgeon Dr. Barton arrives in Genoa City

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        bluelogo
        For the Week of April 14th

        Monday April 14
        Hope shares good news about her future with Liam and Wyatt; Katie confronts Eric about his strategy to reunite Ridge and Brooke.

        Tuesday, April 15
        Liam hijacks Wyatt’s plans in order to convey a message to Hope; Brooke and Katie take their sibling rivalry to a heighten level.

        Wednesday, April 16
        Karen returns to Los Angeles and quickly gets involved in a Spencer Publications board meeting; Quinn lets Liam know exactly how she feels about his interference with Hope and Wyatt.

        Thursday, April 17
        Brooke tries to get Bill’s company back for him; Katie puts Donna in the middle of her fight with Brooke.

        Friday, April 18
        Oliver convinces Aly to help him with an underwater shoot; Justin attempts to get Katie to trust him; Karen, Brooke and Bill discuss what it would take to get his job back.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        logo2
        For the Week of April 14th

        Monday, April 14
        Victoria and Stitch plan their first date, while Rick and Caroline Forrester (from BB) arrive to attend Chelsea’s fashion show.

        Tuesday April 15
        Kevin puts his heart on his sleeve with Chloe; Jill and Colin take their relationship to the next level.

        Wednesday, April 16
        Ian Ward’s return shocks Dylan; Billy opens up to Jill; Jack and Kelly’s relationship troubles Summer. (Cady McClain debuts as Kelly)

        Thursday, April 17
        Victor faces off with Ian Ward; Avery’s first shoot hits a snag; Nick opens his hearty to Sharon.

        Friday, April 18
        Ashley and Traci Abbott return for Tyler and Abby’s engagement party; tensions rise between Jack and Victor.

        --From tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Patyrfan/

        ***B&B

        B/B,Week of April-14 Spoilers

         Week of April 14

        Eric is questioned by Katie about his decision and he makes ai cryptic comment thus making his decision very clear
        Ridge grabs the situation during business meeting when Rick happens to be away
        Bill gets bad news about Spencer Publications, and he decides to regain control and custody of will.
        Karen comes back to try and get the company on track again, and Brooke
        tries to persuade Karen to fire Katie and give Bill his job back
        Quinn's threatens to blackmail Bill forcing him
        make a choice.
        Hope reveals her future plans with Wyatt and Liam. [sic]
        Liam meets secretly with with Hope and begs to reunite
        Inspite of sharin a very passionate kiss,
        Hope decides to stay with Wyatt "at leasts for now"
        Quinn tells Wyatt's not to fear Liam
        Justin comes back and "becomes a player" in the fight for power at Spencer Publications.
        Maya becomes worried about Oliver's intentions regarding Aly

        COMING: Taylor comes back to town and not everyone is happy to see her.
        ===============
        CBS.com Sneak Peek
        Hope shares good news about her future with Wyatt and Liam
        Katie confronts Eric about his strategy to reunite Ridge and Brooke
        Liam goes too extremes to convey a message to Hope
        Brooke and Katie take their sibling rivalry to another level
        Quinn is furious when she learns of Liam's latest stunt
        ==============
        SoapOperaFans Spoiler + Promo--Wk of April 14-18
        http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2014/04/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-and-videos-for-april-14-18/
        ===========
        SOW Spoilers with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ============
        Soapcenteral Spoiler-- April-14
        http://soapcentral.com/bb/scoop.php
        =============
        Soaptown Spoilers & Screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/BBpreviews.html
        =============
        Week of April-14 Promos

        "Fighting Dirty"

        http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_an...ighting-dirty/

                   ~~~~~~~~~~

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meuOEzv5pRc

        =================
        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday,April-14
        Hope shares some good news with Liam and Wyatt
        Katie questions Eric about his plan to reunite Ridge and Brooke

        Tuesday, April-15
        To get a message to Hope, Liam hijacks Wyatt's plans
        Brooke and Katie's rivalry grows worse.

        Wednesday, April-16
        Karen attends a board meeting at Spencer Publications
        Quinn tells Liam how she feels after his interference with Hope and Wyatt.

        Thursday, April-17
        Brooke sets out to get Bill his company back for him
        Donna is put in the middle of Katie and Brooke's feud.

        Friday, April-18
        Aly is talked into helping Oliver with an underwater photo shoot
        Justin tries to regain Katie's trust
        Karen, Brooke and Bill make a plan to get his job back.
        ==============
        B&B:
        =============

        CASTING NEWS

        Aaron D. Spears will return as Justin on April 16.

        Joanna Johnson alerted fans via Twitter that  She will appear as Karen Spencer on April 17 and 18.

        Zack Conroy returns as “Oliver Jones” on April 28 and 30.

        Hunter Tylo brings Taylor back for three weeks' worth of episodes starting on Friday, April 25, to play out the inevitable confrontation between Taylor and Aly (Ashlyn Pearce). Viewers can also expect a "Tridge" reunion — a setside source confirms Tylo taped scenes opposite Thorsten Kaye (Ridge).

        Winsor Harmon returns as “Thorne Forrester” on April 28.

        Othello Clark returns as “Othello” on April 30.

                       ~~~~~~~`May 2014~~~~~~~~~

        Brandon McMillan of “Lucky Dog” appears as himself on May 1 and 2

        Los Angeles Councilmember Bernard Parks appears as himself on May 2

        Soap Opera Digest is reporting that Bob Barker (“The Price Is Right”) will appear on Wednesday April 30 and Thursday May 1 in scenes surrounding an animal rescue with Kim Matula (Hope) and Scott Clifton (Liam).  http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bb-

                     ~~~~~~~~~ June~~~~~~~~

        Sean Kanan will return to B/B as Deacon,His first air date  is slated for June 13

        +++++++++++COMING++++++++++++COMING++++COMING++++++

                     Week of April-21

        National Enquirer Spoilers
        A meddling mother makes sure that her son ends up winning the heart of his intended
        Aly and Oliver begin their romance by having fun in the pool at the Forrester Estate
        Carter questions Maya's recent "detective" work
        Liam makes Hope a proposition that will affect the future of their relationship

        B/B, Monday April 14,Preveiw Video

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34yYRXwK2o

        B/B,Tuesday,April-15

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0V6unMCtY

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0V6...e2J1QbXab41_WQ

        B/B,Liam Spoiler

        SOD

        Wyatt & Hope decide to take another trip in their trailer for some "us" time. Liam, somehow gets wind of the trip, hops in Wyatt's truck and takes off with Hope.

        http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?942576-SOD-Liam-Spoiler

        B/B,Soaptown USA Loose Lips Spoiler

        April 13th Edition

        Now that Brooke and Bill are back on the road to reconciliation Don Diamont is happier than a pig in his own dodo. I’m hearing that Diamont is ecstatic that these two are back together again and even suggested a story where Brooke becomes pregnant with a change of life baby. But Lang is having none of it. What 54-year-old woman (that is her real age by the way) wants to walk around with a fake baby bump, not KKL that’s for sure. who said absolutely not!!! Guess we know who wears the pants in this show……But there is another threat a younger and more sexier Hope who has been called by TPTB the new “central character”. Move over Brooke it’s the 21st century and Hope is here to stay!!! In a recent shooting the word around the cooler is these two had some heated words about not getting the angle right and one refused to change places , saying the lighting was better for her where she was. Are we going to see a Diva-Stand-Off , and is Kimberly starting to get some air of importance now that Brad has named her his central character? The times they are a changin…..I am loving Thorsten Kaye as the new Ridge. Ronn who????? It’s no secret as it was all over the net that Lang refused to do a remake of Bridge but low and behold when Kaye became so popular someone realized they may have jumped the gun. Too little too late Kaye wanted Tom to be his leading lady and Tom loved the idea. Sometimes no matter who you are and how high up on the scale you are it’s better to just keep your mouth shut and appreciate you have a job and be happy for what you have as the years keep slipping by and daytime is serving the younger generation…….Scott and Darrin love working together but even more love playing practical jokes on people, one incident where they taped a sign to Diamont’s back saying “Brooke’s Bitch” and when Diamont found it out, it was an all out hair slapping fun fest between the three who couldn’t stop laughing…..With the return of Deacon to LA it’s too bad Brooke and Bill are together, if you remember from years ago these two were steaming, but Sean has already made it known that his character will be hooking up with Quinn for some romping. I’m hearing a certain writer wants Brooke to get just a bit jealous and verbally spar with Quinn and this writer usually gets their way

        http://soaptownusa.com/?p=6984

        ***Y&R

        Y&R,Week of April-14 Spoiler

        Week of April 14

        Rick and Caroline Forrester fly attend Chelsea’s fashion show
        Chelsea and Chloe’s brawl during fashion show
        Jack orders the partners to get it together
        Stage manager Connie tries to steer the fashion show in the right direction despite Chelsea and Chloe's battle
        Chloe overhears Chelsea cut her out of a deal with Forrester
        Chloe is tempted to slash Chelsea’s show stopper dress
        Chelsea accuses Chloe of sabotage
        Kevin tells Chloe marrying her was a mistake
        Jill and Colin renew their vows in the Chancellor living room
        Colin plotting on the phone to steal Kay's money is overheard by Jill
        Jill takes drastic action after overhearing Colin
        Hillary gets overheated
        Billy opens up to Jill
        Summer is troubled by Jack and Kelly’ relationship
        Traci and Ashley who return to G.C for another visit
        Ashley and Traci help celebrate Abby and Tyler's engagement
        The bad feelings between Jack and Victor escalate
        Dylan is shocked by Ian Ward reappearance
        Lauren and Michael. are consume with passion
        Fake Cassie spies on Nick and Sharon at the park
        ============
        CBS,COM Preview
        Rick and Caroline Forrester attend Chelsea's fashion show
        Kevin puts his heart on his sleeve with Chloe
        Passion ignites between Michael and Lauren
        Ian Ward's return shocks Dylan
        Jack and Kelly's relationship deeply troubles Summer
        ==============
        Daytime Confidential Spoiler Wk of April 14
        =============
        SoapOperaFans Spoiler + Promo--Wk of April 14 – 18
        http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2014/04/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-and-videos-april-14-18/
        =============
        SOW with Screenshots
        http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/updates/
        ===============
        Soaptown Spoilers with screenshots
        http://soaptownusa.com/YRpreviews.html
        ============
        Y&R,Soapcenteral Spoiler-- Week of April 14
        http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/sc...014/140407.php
        =============
        CBS.com & Youtube Y&R Promo for the week of April 14

         ~ The Show Must Go On ~

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzG8U...hfRaT4JojMRnAQ

        ============

        DAY---BY---DAY

        Monday,April-14
        Victoria and Stitch plan a date
        Rick and Caroline attend Chelsea's fashion show

        Tuesday,April-15
        Kevin wears his heart on his sleeve
        Jill and Colin's relationship goes to the next level

        Wednesday,April-16
        Dylan is shocked by the return of Ian
        Billy opens up to Jill
        Summer is troubled by Jack and Kelly's relationship

        Thursday,April-17
        Ian and Victor face off
        Avery's shoot hits a snag
        Nick opens up to Sharon.

        Friday,April-18
        Ashley and Traci return for Tyler and Abby's engagement party
        Tension between Jack and Victor rises
        ============================
        Monday,April 14

        Stitch wakes up in Victoria house on her sofa. Victoria tells him he spent the night. They make goo goo eyes at each other. He asks her on another date, this time more formally (He calls her on the phone to ask her out while standing in her living room). Victoria accepts. Victor shows up and is surprised to see Stitch there. After Stitch leaves, Vicky tells Victor that she misses Billy, but she's finding ways to move on. Nick then shows up. Victor announces Abby's engagement/party to them. He also says he thinks the impending marriage is a mistake bc they're too young. Nick tells Victor if Sharon is not welcome at the party, count him out too as she's his date.

        Victor yells at his henchman on the phone who can't find fake Cassie.

        Fake Cassie shows up at the park and hears Sharon and Nick both talking about Cassie's ghost. Sharon says seeing her ghost was a blessing; because without it, she would not have gotten help at the Hosp. Fake Cassie hears this and gets knocked down by Noah as she tries to make a fast getaway. She was wearing a hoodie so Noah didn't see her face. She gets up and runs before she is noticed, waving off Noah's efforts to help her get back up.

        Noah sees his parents kissing in the park. Later, Sharon thanks Noah for taking care of her and being there for her while she was sick.

        Lilly fears the show will be a bomb after the fight. Neil reminds her in life, even when you plan every detail, things can go another way (he says this as Hillary walks in). Since Lauren can't model, Abby steps in as her replacement. Tyler is also MIA. Abby calls to find out where he is...

        The kiss between Neil and Hillary continue, but they are interrupted by the fight going on downstairs. Later, Neil apologizes to Hillary for impulsively kissing her. They almost kiss again, but Lily walks in and goes off on her again. She tells Lily she has stage fright. Lily doesn't care. She says, "Don't disappoint me or my father!"

        Chloe and Chelsea are separated just as Rick and Caroline Forrester show up...embarrassing. Idle chat about what a success the show will be. Kevin tells Chloe her friendship with Chelsea is worth saving, so she should make the first move to patch things up.

        A bossy, older stage manager tells Chloe and Chelsea to cut the shenanigans and she also starts bossing everyone around, including Jack.

        The Forresters offer Chelsea a job designing for them. They tell her to consider the job after talking with her partner. Chelsea says Chloe doesn't have to know because they have "creative differences and other problems." They all agree to a meeting. Chloe overhears all of this. Later, she tries to make peace with Chelsea and wants to be friends. Chelsea says they should just concentrate on the show and walks away. Later, she pretends to be trying to help Chelsea, but takes one of the gowns (the highlight of the show) and cuts it up with scissors with an evil grin on her face.

        Summer overhears Jack and Kelly say they went on a date. They convince her it was just a friendly dinner. However, she later sees them laughing and being too chummy with each other.

        Stitch sees fake Cassie nursing her wound from her run-in with Noah at the park. He convinces her to come to the hospital for treatment and a Tetanus shot. She calls herself Jane Doe. Stitch asks her if she's in trouble; she says no, she just caused some trouble for some people and doesn't want to be found. Victor goes to the hospital to warn stitch that Victoria is at a vulnerable stage and he better not hurt her. Fake Cassie hears Victor threatening Stitch in the hallway outside the treatment room.

        Next episode: Kevin tells Chloe marrying her was a mistake. Jill overhears her husband plotting on the phone to steal Katherine's money. Hillary gets overheated

        http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?942748-Fri-a-Canada-episode
        ==================

        CASTING NEWS

        Jacob Young and Linsey Godfrey will crossover as their characters (Rick and Caroline) from The Bold and the Beautiful on Monday, April-14

        Jill Larson debuts on Monday, April 14

        Andrea Grano returns as Dr. Sternin on Tuesday, April 15

        Cady McClain debuts as Kelly Andrews on Wednesday, April 16

        Matthew Atkinson debuts as Austin on Thursday, April 17

        Chris Elwood debuts as Marcus on Thursday, April 17

        Eileen Davidson and Beth Maitland will return as Ashley and Traci Abbott on Friday, April 18th.

        +++++++++++++COMING+++++++++++++COMING+++++++++

                      Week of April-21

        National Enquirer
        Tension rise between Ashley, Victoria, and Stitch
        Sharon opens up to Jack about her memories
        Victor gets the rug pulled out from under him
        Will Nick be able to help Sharon as their worlds are forever changed?
        Chelsea sees Billy in a new light
        Jill's road to happiness hits a major speed bump

        Y&R,Tuesday,April-15

        After proclaiming their love for each other, Jill tells Colin he should move into her bedroom. Jill gets a call from Chance who gives her information about Rachel. Jill tells Colin they have been chasing the wrong Rachel. Colin is fixated on the music box and Jill asks what became of her being more important to him than the box. Colin suggests they put the box on hold. He gives her some flowers from the vase and tells her brides always carry flowers. They renew their vows. Colin gives her a ring and promises things will get better in the future and they kiss. Jill goes to get champagne. Colin’s back is to the doorway when he gets a call and tells the person on the other end that he is convinced Jill lead him to Katherine’s money. Jill is in the doorway and hears him. He turns and sees her.
        Lauren and Michael are in the hospital awaiting her test results. The doctor comes in and tells her she is not nor has she been pregnant. The doctor explains her pregnancy test was a positive negative. When they get home, Lauren cries and tells Michael she was already in love with the baby.
        Tyler tells Neil he spoke to Leslie the other night and was as surprised as Neil. Neil leaves and Abby shows off her runway outfit.

        Connie comes into Lily’s office and tells Hilary and Lily they need to be backstage and does not care who they are. Hilary tells Lily she can’t run her life holding grudges and Lily says Neil may have fallen for Hilary’s act but she has not. Lily leaves and Neil comes in and tells Hilary he has not stopped thinking about their kiss. After the show Devon and Neil compliments Hilary on her runway performance. She leaves. Devon tells Lily about Leslie getting married.

        Chelsea tells Chloe the featured dress has to be checked and with a guilty look, Chloe tells her she checked it and it is perfect. Chelsea takes the dress from Chloe which is still in the bag and gives it to Esmeralda. Kevin asks Chloe where she wants to watch the show from as Esmeralda yells “NO” and Chloe says “what show?” Chelsea accuses Chloe of destroying the featured dress and with a mean face Chloe admits she did it and it was about time she was credited with something. Kevin takes Chloe out. Chelsea is asked if she can save the dress. Chelsea was able to repair the dress and the show goes on without a hitch. Chelsea is applauded and she takes a bow. In the dining room every one applauds Chelsea and the show was a great success.

        Kevin and Chloe are in Lily’s office and Chloe tells Kevin Chelsea means nothing to her. Chloe says the applause is for Chelsea and then admits this is all her fault and she caused all this. Kevin tells her he was hoping he could heal her the way she had done for him in the past. She tells Kevin she was just called crazy by her former best friend and she does not need to hear it from him. Kevin tells her he was wrong and it was a mistake to marry her. She agrees it was a mistake to marry her and if he decides to walk away no one will blame him. Kevin says there is a hole in her heart and he can’t fill it up. He tells her that her spark and fire is gone and he just wants her to be whole again. Chelsea comes in and says she didn’t know anyone was there. Kevin leaves. Chloe tells Chelsea she is sure Chelsea wants her to stay there so the police can find her. Chelsea asks Chloe why she cut up the dress. Chloe tells her she heard the Foresters offered Chelsea a job and Chelsea was not going to include her. Chelsea tells Chloe she can no longer hope Adam was alive and thought she and Chloe would get through all this together, but Chloe has said and done too many hurtful things to her. Chelsea says she was not the one to take Delia away from her and Chloe tells her she still felt betrayed because Chelsea loved Adam. Chelsea tells Chloe she and Connor need her but not like this. Losing Delia broke her and Chelsea begs her to get the help she needs to heal. Chloe says she can’t let go of the rage because she no longer has Delia to hold on to. Chloe says she wants to get better and begs Chelsea for one more chance because she can’t lose her as a friend. Chloe says without Chelsea in her life, she has nothing. They hug and cry together as Kevin listens outside the door.

        NEXT
        Lily asks Colin what it is going to take to keep him out of their lives.

        Avery tells Leslie Dylan’s father is a monster or is there  something Leslie is not telling her.

        Dylan tells Ian to cut to the chase and asks him what he is doing back there.

        Y&R,Soaptown USA Loose Lips Spoiler

        April 13th Edition

        Get ready for another face coming our way. Stitch gets a wife. It is being said that it is only a 3 episode gig but we know how that goes, Stitch was only supposed to be on for a short time, but things change as do stories. I hear TPTB want a name actress, someone who can sinksink her teeth in this story, but as always it depends on who they can get and how much it will cost. CBS is pretty good about giving actors what they want what, so it should be interesting. As the back story goes on this woman she was deeply hurt by Stitch, and is vulnerable, but very tough and a good mom. That is how the casting call came out so speculating here this woman may have a child all ready in Genoa……The new hot couple on daytime…Colin and Jill, did you know when Rogers was fired by the previous regime that Walton was so upset she quit and moved to Oregon to be with her family. But Jess being the wonderful lady she is and TPTB heard the cries of her fans and she was asked to come back for a few episodes. Jess was only supposed to usher Daniel Goddard off the show. It was only meant to be a 10-episode deal. Little did she know with the changing of the guards came (JFP) Rogers was asked to return to the show and Walton as well. TPTB said, “Don’t pack your bags just yet your coming back.” It was only a four-week break but Jess was back on the show again. The smartest move to date on YR so far…..Adam is alive this we know for sure but who will play the role? A casting call went out for Adam Newton. Do TPTB think we are so dumb we won’t put 2 and 2 together? Here’s how the call read: CONTRACT ROLE. LENGTH OF CONTRACT NEGOTIABLE) START DATE: EARLY TO MID MAY 2014. Caucasian Male. MID 30s to LATE 30s. A very handsome, very SEXY, very appealing, very charming LEADING MAN. Aaron is a smart businessman, loves women, and can out maneuver even the shrewdest. This character will carry major story lines. Daytime Experience required. I have some ideas who I would like, how about you?…….Helen Slater has been cast as an OB/GYN Dr. Chiverton. There is no word yet on who she will be working with or what story line she will be involved in. She is scheduled to appear May 2nd. Her role will be for at least 5 episodes….What if Victoria or or even Sharon was with child?…What if Billy and Chelsea hook up?

        --From Kurn's

        Here are NEW spoilers for the week of April 21st, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's:
        - Tensions rise between Victoria, Stitch and Ashley.
        - Sharon opens up to Jack about her memories.
        - Can Nick help Sharon as their world is changed forever?
        - Victor has the rug pulled out from under him.
        - Chelsea sees Billy in a new light.
        - Jill's road to happiness hits a major speed bump.

        Spoilers week of April 14th:
        - Rick and Caroline Forrester attend Chelsea's fashion show.
        - Summer is troubled by Jack and Kelly's relationship.
        - Dylan is shocked to see Ian.
        - Passion ignites between Michael and Lauren.
        - Kevin bears his heart to Chloe.

        --From dayscafe.com

        NOTE: These were put up a week ago so check back later today or tomorrow at http://dayscafe.com/young-and-restless.html

        The Young and the Restless Spoilers

        Young and the Restless SPOILERS Updated April 7, 2014

        The fashion show is attended by a few Forresters.
        Michael and Lauren feel like newlyweds.
        Dylan is disgusted when Ian Ward reappears!
        Summer is no Kelly fan, much to Jack's chagrin.
        Kevin struggles to accept that he cannot help Chloe.

        Find more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers
        and
        http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers

        Read Nelson Branco's newsletter with lots of soaps news and scoops at
        https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/387068

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!
        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.htm