The TV MegaSite's CBS Soap Scoops!

  • Suzanne Lanoue
    Message 1 of 366 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi, everyone! Welcome to any new people on the list.

      Don't forget to check out our own scoops on our site
      http://tvmegasite.net/day/

      Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

      HELP!!! We still need someone to write Guiding Light updates on
      Thursdays and Fridays! Please email me at suzanne@... if
      you're interested--thanks!!

      --This week on "Soap Talk"

      Monday, September 25
      • GH's Jane Elliot
      • Y&R's Daveta Sherwood
      • Cooking with The Two Hot Tamales

      Tuesday, September 26
      ATWT's Elizabeth Hubbard
      Passions' Adrian Bellani
      Extreme Pet Makeovers

      Wednesday, September 27
      • DAYS' Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans
      • ATWT's Marie Wilson
      • Surf Before You Vacation

      Thursday, September 28
      • AMC's James Mitchell
      • B&B's Justin Torkildsen
      • The Must-Have Vintage Looks for Summer

      Friday, September 29
      • GL's Ricky Paull Goldin
      • Soap Talk's Blank Game
      • Actress Crystal Allen

      --From tvguide.com

      As the World Turns
      Brrr! A deadly ice storm strikes Oakdale. Emily goes into labor at
      the Snyder farm, where Nurse Meg must help deliver her child. Will
      rides to Gwen's rescue in yet another dangerous situation. Holden
      gets eye-opening news about his comatose true love, Lily.

      The Bold and the Beautiful
      Phoebe freaks out when Shane reveals who he really is. Soon after
      Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows, Bridget reveals she's
      preggers with Nick's child! Eric suspects that Stephanie is hiding
      something from the police. Taylor silently asks for Darla's
      forgiveness as she prepares to be intimate with Thorne. Later, Taylor
      and Hector are in big trouble when Shane opens his mouth.

      Guiding Light
      As Josh and Cassie keep on canoodling, Reva's hidden secrets are
      close to coming out. Tammy and Jonathan play cat-and-mouse with Alan
      Spaulding. Dinah receives a threatening message from the "Springfield
      Burns" blogger. Olivia regrets sending a hitman after Ava. Someone in
      Springfield is served a meal laced with laxatives. Yuck!

      The Young and the Restless
      Kay is tempted to sell Jabot Cosmetics to a mysterious buyer, unaware
      that it's Jack. Meanwhile, Jack continues to be haunted by ghostly
      guilt trips from his late father. Victoria and Brad are unsure of
      their future as a couple. Frustrated by his health problems, Victor
      bickers with Nikki. Devon's sudden crisis brings the Winters family
      together.

      Young and the Restless Diva Dishes Her Soapy Meltdown
      by Daniel R. Coleridge

      Victoria Rowell, The Young and the Restless Daytime drama queen
      Victoria Rowell is tearing up Genoa City lately, isn't she? Her Young
      and the Restless character, Drucilla Barber Winters, has been faced
      with marital turmoil — and she's not handling it well.

      Just to recap: it was recently revealed that Dru's teenage daughter,
      Lily, was fathered by her hottie brother-in-law, Malcolm. This
      devastating news drove Dru's angry husband, Neil, into the arms of
      his pretty coworker, Carmen Mesta. Although Neil and Carmen haven't
      made love yet, the sexual tension between them is obvious to
      everyone, especially Dru. Poor Dru forgot herself this month at a
      professional gathering, where she got drunk, publicly insulted
      Carmen, then snuck into Carmen's hotel room and cut up her rival's
      designer duds with scissors!

      Yikes, right? Even worse, Carmen had Dru arrested. This week, Dru —
      who is on probation — begins attending court-ordered counseling
      sessions. Since I smell another Daytime Emmy nomination in Rowell's
      future, I called her up to discuss her current tour de force on Y&R.

      TVGuide.com: This story line reminds me of how much fun you and Dru
      are.
      Victoria Rowell: Thank you!

      TVGuide.com: Are you familiar with the comic Kathy Griffin?
      Rowell: Yeah! I know who Kathy Griffin is.

      TVGuide.com: OK. In her act, Kathy comments on how Oprah and Tyra
      Banks are both proper, professional African-American women, but they
      can switch into "ghetto" mode on a dime. That's Dru.
      Rowell: [Laughs out loud] Exactly! That's totally Dru. She pulls it
      up when she's dealing with corporate business, but she lets it rip
      when she has to. I call it being "bilingual."

      TVGuide.com: Dru is wonderfully messy right now. You broke my heart
      with those scenes where she was home alone, drinking wine and crying
      over her marriage.
      Rowell: Thank you. We're seeing Dru in her raw state right now, and
      that's just a joy to play as an actor. [Y&R executive producer and
      head writer] Lynn Marie Latham is writing in a way that really lets
      me play a great range. Sometimes I go from zero to 100 in one
      episode! It's been special.

      TVGuide.com: I couldn't blame Dru for losing her cool over Neil and
      Carmen's flirtation.
      Rowell: Dru tried to hold it together. We know that she has a big
      personality. But she has not had to defend her relationship with Neil
      before. Neil has always been her anchor. The fact that he would be
      attracted to another woman is totally not even in her universe! So
      she usually tries to act appropriately, but she drank too much and
      made a complete mess of things at that party. Now she keeps
      apologizing because she doesn't quite know what to do!

      TVGuide.com: Can we talk about your hair the night of Dru's arrest?
      Rowell: Let's talk about the hair! I'll tell you exactly what
      happened. Anytime someone is going to be arrested and taken to jail,
      the hairpiece comes off. We have an an educated audience, and we all
      know Dru's hair isn't really down to the middle of her back. My
      sister's a cop in real life, so she assures me that you don't get to
      keep your fall, folks!

      TVGuide.com: You're hilarious. Why not?
      Rowell: Well, it's fake hair and the comb [that attaches it] is a
      potential weapon. I felt that we needed to play it real. Daytime is
      usually so glamorous. When the hair came off, I saw that as an
      opportunity for me to revert back 16 years to the true Dru. When she
      was in her jail cell, she parted her hair four ways and created those
      four plaits that she arrived on The Young and the Restless with.

      TVGuide.com: I loved it!
      Rowell: It takes a while to post bail. What would she be doing in her
      cell for hours, besides braiding her hair? It can't be all about
      hair, but I hope the audience understood what happened there.

      TVGuide.com: I've been watching you on Y&R since day one. Dru started
      out as an illiterate badass girl, then Nathan taught her to read, she
      learned ballet and became a polished lady.
      Rowell: Yes. By the way, Dru is getting stripped of everything, left
      and right. I'm asking the show to consider letting her have her
      ballet again. That's the one thing people can't take from her because
      that's hers. That's her therapy.

      TVGuide.com: I can't wait to watch Dru's court-ordered therapy
      sessions.
      Rowell: You have to watch this stuff! They've cast the most amazing
      actor, Christopher Boyer, to play Dru's therapist, Dr. Lynch. The
      scenes are written very well, and they're better than I would've
      imagined. Lynn Marie Latham knows what she's doing, and she's really
      exciting to collaborate with! Dru is usually strong, and to see her
      in a vulnerable state is a new beat to play with Drucilla.

      TVGuide.com: What will Dru be discussing in therapy?
      Rowell: She has to address her anger, obviously. She discusses the
      culmination of traumatic events going on in her life. The stuff with
      Lily's paternity does come up. You will see her therapist's eyes
      flash a bit. [Laughs] Dru needs help!

      TVGuide.com: Speaking of new beats, Neil's opening a jazz club called
      Indigo next month.
      Rowell: Yes, Indigo! Look for Dru to muscle her way into the club as
      the interior decorator. I'm waiting for her to do a Lucy Ricardo and
      finagle herself up on the stage to sing. We'll see what happens....

      Brrr! As the World Turns Writer Stirs Up Ice Storm
      As the World Turns has just wrapped up its killer "Slasher" saga ?
      and the CBS sudser is already moving on to another major stunt!

      On Tuesday, September 26, a devastating ice storm strikes the
      fictional soap-opera town of Oakdale, Illinois.

      "We try to put our characters through the most horrible situations
      possible as much as possible," ATWT head writer Jean Passanante tells
      TVGuide.com. "While we play horror, we also play up the high romantic
      stakes. This ice storm idea came from the fun of something big
      happening to everybody on the show.

      "Sometimes," the scribe adds, "the writers give our stories names
      internally. Our internal title for this story was 'Global Warming.'
      It's a double entendre. It's a freakishly early ice storm ? nobody's
      expecting it and it comes out of nowhere. Yet it's also 'warming' in
      the sense that everything in Oakdale heats up emotionally,
      romantically and in other ways."

      For example, Nurse Meg is forced to deliver her enemy Emily's baby at
      the Snyder farm. "There's always a lot happening in Emma Snyder's
      barn," Passanante notes with a chuckle. "Emily has been threatening
      to leave town with her unborn baby. As much as Meg would love to have
      Emily gone, she knows that's not what Paul wants. He's the baby's
      father. So the three of them will butt heads over that with explosive
      consequences."

      What else? "Lucy and Dusty have been dancing around each other,"
      Passanante says. "Dusty's been hesitant to consider the possibility
      of a relationship or even a friendship with Lucy, who is the daughter
      of [Oakdale villain] Craig Montgomery. There's a turning point during
      the ice storm where Lucy proves herself to Dusty. He can't get to his
      son, Johnny, who is sick. Lucy is desperate to save that child's
      life, no matter what. In the course of Lucy's heroic mission, she
      stumbles across a shocking surprise."

      This reporter can tease up the frosty tale no further. Otherwise, the
      folks at Procter & Gamble (the company that produces ATWT) would put
      me on ice!

      Video Sneak Peek: To watch a video preview clip of the ice storm,
      just click over to TVGuide.com's fabulous As the World Turns search
      page.
      http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=194484

      FYI, the new, improved, redesigned TVGuide.com features these search
      pages for all the daytime soaps. Simply enter your fave show's title
      in the search engine above and click "Search." Simple as that!

      As the World Turns: Cute Geek Makes Good!
      As the World Turns recently did its own online version of I Wanna Be
      a Soap Star called InTurn on CBS.com.

      The unlikely winner was Alex Charak, an 18-year-old from Long Island,
      New York. To me, this amiable kid resembles a curly-haired Harry
      Potter or a young David Letterman (you decide!) But thanks to
      Charak's popularity with online voters, he beat out a bunch of guys
      and gals with more typical soap-opera bods and looks. Good for him!

      Charak has already appeared on ATWT with two other InTurn finalists,
      Geneva Hyman and Ian Novick. The trio all played unfortunate victims -
      - coincidentally named Alex, Geneva and Ian -- during the show's
      recent slasher story.

      But Charak, who has won a 13-week contract on ATWT, is returning to
      Oakdale in a new role. "I play Elwood, the identical first cousin of
      Alex, my other character who got his throat slashed," he tells
      TVGuide.com. "I will be Casey's new roommate at college.

      "Elwood is not quite as pathetic and nerdy as Alex was," Charak
      adds. "I wanted there to be a difference between the characters.
      Elwood is just a guy who thinks he's a player, but he is oblivious to
      what the real world is. I'm mainly there supporting Casey's story.
      When things get too dramatic, I'll come in and do some clowning. No
      one wants to date Elwood, so it's easy for him to just be funny."

      Charak first appears as Elwood on Tuesday, September 26. And as for
      nobody wanting to date him, I wouldn't be so sure. Lotsa suds fans
      have a fondness for lovable geek boys. Look how far Trent Dawson's
      Henry character has gone -- Dawson originally joined ATWT for a
      supposedly bit part in '99, and he's still there!

      --From ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/

      First Look at Spoilers: Week of 09/25/2006

      Brooke and Nick decide to renew their vows.
      Bridget is about to tell Nick about the baby, but she holds off when
      she learns that Nick and Brooke are renewing their vows.
      Bridget watches from the balcony as Nick and Brooke renew their
      vows.
      After the ceremony, Bridget gives Nick the news that she's pregnant.
      Nick and Bridget bond over the second chance they've been given.
      Nick decides to confess to Brooke, hoping they can still find
      a "silver lining" in the situation.
      Hector tries to get the goods on Shane.
      Hector and Harry come to Phoebe's rescue.
      Phoebe freaks out when Shane reveals who he really is.
      Eric suspects that Stephanie is hiding something from the police.
      Taylor receives her 60 day chip from Alcoholics Anonymous.
      Taylor silently asks for Darla's forgiveness as she prepares to be
      intimate with Thorne.
      Taylor makes a moving declaration to Thorne.
      Thorne and Taylor's romantic evening is interrupted.
      Taylor and Hector are in big trouble when Shane opens his mouth and
      rocks their world.
      MORE TO COME...

      ----------

      Spoilers: Week of 09/18/2006
      AFTEREFFECTS

      Bridget tries to get away after Nick recommits to Brooke. But will
      some startling news change Bridget's decision? Or Nick's?

      Nick plans a surprise for Brooke.
      Brooke makes a confession to Nick.
      Brooke makes Nick feel guilty.
      To cure her heartache, Bridget decides to take a trip to Africa.
      Bridget's family is surprised by her plans.
      Stephanie and Eric worry about Bridget.
      Christian is visited by Bridget, who goes in to see him for routine
      exams before her trip to Africa.
      Christian and Bridget are both surprised by the results of Bridget's
      exam.
      Bridget gets news that will change her life.
      Bridget tries to find a way to tell Brooke that she's pregnant.
      Things come to a head when Bridget and Brooke have a moment of
      truth.

      ----------

      THE ACCIDENT

      Will an accidental injury change Shane's mind about his blackmail
      scheme?

      Shane regrets his involvement when he has a painful accident.
      Phoebe is nervous as she waits for Shane to return from surgery.
      Phoebe asks Taylor if Shane can live with them after his accident.
      Taylor and Phoebe argue about Shane.
      Taylor gives in to Phoebe's request.
      Stephanie encourages Thorne's growing relationship with Taylor.
      Shane's strange behavior prompts Hector to run a background check on
      him.

      --From soapcentral.com

      ***ATWT

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      A freak ice storm hits Oakdale this week.

      Emily goes into labor.

      Meg and Paul help deliver Emily's baby.

      Lily comes out of her coma.

      After Mike has an accident, Katie finds him, injured, in a cabin.

      Carly and Simon end up together during the ice storm.

      Lucy, trying to save Johnny's life, takes off in the storm with the
      baby.

      A mystery man comes to Lucy's aid.

      ----------

      SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

      Paul starts to pull away from Meg.

      Dusty finds Johnny in the arms of an enemy.

      Gwen's feelings take her back to Will.

      ***B&B

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      » Shane confesses the truth to Phoebe at the scene of the crash,
      leaving her needing to be rescued by the two H's in her life --
      Hector and Harry.

      » Taylor reaches two months of sobriety, and silently begs Darla's
      forgiveness as she and Thorne get closer.

      » Nick and Brooke renew their vows, then Bridget breaks the news of
      her pregnancy to him and he wants to come clean.

      » Eric finally figures out Stephanie is hiding something as Shane
      confronts Hector and Taylor.

      ----------

      DOWN THE ROAD

      » Brooke is fit to be tied when she learns Nick's secret.

      » Stephanie is furious with Shane.

      ***GL

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      9/25: The pieces begin to fall in place for Olivia - will she be able
      to stop her actions against Ava?

      9/25: Tammy imagines a life she simply cannot have.

      9/25: Tammy finds herself a handsome new admirer - how will Jonathan
      react?

      9/25: Josh and Reva share a kiss - where will it lead?

      9/26: Tammy and Remy make their moves.

      9/26: Cassie and Josh let each other know where they stand - what
      will this mean to Reva?

      9/27: Reva tells Billy the she needs his help planning her final
      days.

      9/27: Billy has other plans of how to spend time with Reva as she
      grows weaker.

      9/28: Olivia runs out of time trying to save her daughter, Ava.

      9/28: Remy gives Jonathan a piece of his mind.

      9/28: The Springfield Burns blogger targets Dinah.

      9/29: Cassie makes a shocking discovery about Reva.

      9/29: Jonathan and Tammy continue to push the envelope.

      9/29: Olivia faces the consequences of her actions.

      9/29: Jonathan finally tells Tammy they have to be apart - how will
      she react?

      Olivia realizes that she made a terrible mistake with Ava.

      Olivia thinks that Ava is dead - and that she is the reason for her
      demise.

      Olivia opens up old wounds for Vanessa and Dinah.

      Reva and Billy shock Josh and Cassie with their news - Billy
      proposed!

      Mallet and Marina focus on the Springfield Burns case.

      Dinah is up to no good.

      Tammy's growing closeness to Remy forces Jonathan to take action.

      Josh makes a shocking decision about Cross Creek.

      ----------

      SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

      10/2: Cassie and Josh take the next step in their relationship.

      10/3: Mel makes an incriminating discovery. Did Jonathan's photos
      make their way into her hands or does someone else know Beth and
      Rick's secret?

      ***Y&R

      SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF
      SEPTEMBER 25TH

      John continues to "visit" Jack.

      Devon faces a crisis.

      Kay considers selling Jabot to a mysterious buyer.

      Neil decides to go ahead with his plans to buy the jazz club.

      Even though Brad wants more children, Victoria continues to take
      birth control pills.

      Ashley has it out with Brad about keeping secrets about his family.

      Carmen gets upset with Neil for defending Dru.

      Victor has a hard time with the restrictions of his disease.

      ----------

      SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

      Lauren receives a strange package.

      Kevin and Michael figure out Jack's scheme.

      --From soaptownusa.com

      ***B&B

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      Monday September 25
      Nick and Brooke share a very romantic renewal of their wedding vows.
      As Brooke prepares for her second `honeymoon,' Bridget stuns Nick
      with information that may change his life forever.

      Tuesday September 26
      Nick realizes he faces a major dilemma as he tries to absorb
      Bridget's news.
      Panic and fear strike Phoebe when Shane reveals his true identity to
      her.
      Taylor gets her 60 day chip from Alcoholics Anonymous and makes a
      moving declaration towards Thorne.
      Wednesday September 27
      Hector and Harry come to Phoebe's rescue.
      Taylor silently asks Darla to forgive her as she gives in to her
      passion for Thorne.

      Thursday  September 28
      Taylor and Hector's world comes crashing down as Shane makes a
      gigantic reveal.
      Eric realizes that there's something Stephanie is hiding from him
      when Lt. Baker comes to visit.
      Friday  September 29
      Nick and Bridget discuss their blessings and the very special gift
      that they've now been given.
      Nick decides that a truth that will be difficult to tell must be
      told.

      ***Y&R

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      Monday September 25
      Neil plans to buy a jazz club; Victor fears Brad is keeping more
      secrets; Ashley is furious that Brad forced Abby to keep her
      grandmother a secret; J.T. makes a comment about Colleen's figure;
      Devon overhears Neil and Carmen discussing their kiss.
      Tuesday September 26
      Kay and Jill are curious about Raaz Cosmetics' offer to buy Jabot;
      Devon collapses from a fever; Nikki asks Nick to keep an eye on
      Victor; a vision of John torments Jack; professor Korbel offers
      Colleen a job.
      Wednesday September 27
      Jack prepares Mr. Nair for his meeting with Katherine; Michael
      presses Kay to ensure that Kevin and Gloria will keep their jobs;
      Devon goes into cardiac arrest; Victor explains his epilepsy to Noah;
      Gloria bumps into Will at a support-group meeting.

      Thursday  September 28
      Brad confronts Victoria about her birth-control pills; Kevin worries
      that Jack knows he is spying on him; Jack and Kay clash about whether
      she should sell Jabot; Dru leans on Neil for support as the doctors
      stabilize Devon.
      Friday  September 29
      Neil tells Dru that Devon's meningitis could leave him blind or deaf;
      Victor asks Jack about the money he borrowed; Victor learns that Jack
      and Sharon are dating; Gloria interrupts Jill and Will's dinner;
      Kevin and Michael find an incriminating e-mail.

      ***ATWT

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      · An Ice Storm victimizes the residents of Oakdale.
      · Meg becomes Emily's only hope.

      · Lily makes a promise to Holden.
      · Will comes to Gwen's rescue.

      Coming Soon:
      Emily strikes a deal with the devil.
      Will is determined to fight for Gwen.
      Jade gets in harms way.

      ***GL

      Sneak Peaks Week of September 25th

      · Olivia realizes she's made a terrible mistake.
      · Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie.

      · Tammy and Jonathan play a dangerous game.
      · Dinah gets a threat from the Springfield blogger.

      Coming Soon:
      Olivia gets a helping hand.
      Cassie starts to wonder about Reva and starts to investigaTe.

      --From SONY

      ***Y&R

      Preview for the Week of
      September 25, 2006

      Devon faces a grave crisis, drawing the troubled Winters family
      together. Jack, determined to regain control of Jabot at any cost, is
      tormented by visions of his father. Victoria and Brad try to make
      sense of their marriage in the wake of the revelations of Brad's
      past. Frustrated by the restrictions of his disease, Victor clashes
      with a concerned Nikki. Kay is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious
      buyer, but will she uncover Jack's deceit before it's too late?

      --From Soapdom.com

      ***ATWT

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      The week starts out with Carly walking out on Simon. What's happened
      this time to anger Ms. Tenney? Has she quit work again or does she...
      ... leave him on a more personal basis?

      Elsewhere, Dusty makes plans to leave town. Where's he going? Not
      sure on that one, all we know is it's for business, but will he get
      the chance to leave or will something stop him from doing so? It may
      be the latter as Lucy takes Johnny to the hospital. Is something
      wrong with the little guy? Will he be okay? In the meantime, Paul and
      Dusty share a cab ride. Where are these two off to? The hospital
      perhaps? More importantly, what will they have to say to each other
      on the way there?

      Meanwhile, Katie finds Mike in a cabin. How does she find him? What's
      he doing there? Find out if these two can work things out this week
      on As the World Turns.

      ***B&B

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      They've only been married a short time, but it looks like Nick and
      Brooke feel the need to renew their vows. Why the need for a
      reaffirmation of their bond? Perhaps it's all the tension they've
      been feeling lately as they reconnect with a very personal and
      romantic ceremony. So will a second honeymoon follow? It looks that
      way as Brooke prepares for one, but...
      ...is Nick doing the same thing? He probably starts to, but things
      may change once he talks to Bridget. Does this mean she tells him
      what she's learned? That's a safe bet as we're told Bridge shares
      news with her ex that will change his life forever. How will he react
      to what she has to say? Will this development change his plans with
      Brooke?

      Across town, Phoebe is panic stricken. What's caused her to be so
      fearful? Word is Shane tells her who he really is. Will we learn his
      real identity? Or does she just realize he saw what happened the
      night Darla died? More importantly what will happen now?

      As for Taylor, she has a good day as she receives her 60 day chip
      from Alcoholics Anonymous. So now that she's well on her way to
      living a sober life, what will she do next? Apparently she has some
      things to say to both Thorne and Darla. What does she tell them?
      Well, since Darla's dead, she silently asks her for forgiveness as
      she gets it on with Thorne. Will Darla give Taylor her blessing, or
      since Taylor is the one who killed her, does she plan to haunt her
      for the rest of her life? We would assume the latter, but we'll never
      know. As for Thorne, Taylor makes a moving declaration. What does she
      tell him? As we've already stated, whatever it is it leads them to
      take things up a notch. But with Shane on her tail, how will it all
      play out? Get all these juicy details first hand by watching The Bold
      and the Beautiful all week.

      ***GL

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      Reva and Josh find themselves trapped in a parking garage. How does
      this happen? What will occur between the exes while locked up
      together? Will the old flame spark or will their relationship remain
      the same? Don't know, but we do hear Reva gets...
      ...a proposal by week's end. Who has an offer for her? Is it her ex-
      husband, her good friend Billy or someone else?

      Elsewhere, Lizzie pays someone off. Who does she put on her payroll?
      We don't have a name, but we do know she hires someone to pretend to
      spy on her and Jonathan. Why would she do this? What does she hope
      this will accomplish? Moreover, will it work?

      Finally, Cassie hits the information highway to do a little research.
      What is she looking for? Will she find it? Big things are brewing in
      Springfield, so stop by and be apart of all the excitement this week
      on Guiding Light.

      ***Y&R

      Sneak Peeks Week of September 25, 2006
      Thursday, 21 September 2006
      Devon faces a grave crisis. What's occurred in this young man's life?
      How will it affect his future? Elsewhere, Jack is more determined
      than ever to...
      ...regain control of Jabot. What is he up to now? How far is he
      willing to go to get his company back? In possibly related news, Kay
      is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious buyer. Who is out to scoop
      up the flailing company? Is it Jack in disguise or someone else?

      Meanwhile, Victoria and Brad try to move on with their life together
      in the wake of his past catching up with him. Will they be able to do
      this? Can they continue to stay married under these circumstances? Or
      will they crumble under the stress?

      At the same time, Victor struggles with the restrictions of his
      disease. What must he deal with? More importantly, will he be able to
      handle his frustrations and live with this condition productively?
      Touch base with Genoa City before things spin out of control this
      week on The Young and the Restless.

      --From CBS.com

      ***ATWT

      Coming up on As The World Turns...
      RATING: TV14-D
      An Ice Storm victimizes the residents of Oakdale.
      Meg becomes Emily's only hope.
      Lily makes a promise to Holden.
      Will comes to Gwen's rescue.
      Katie panics when she can't find Mike.

      ***B&B

      Coming up on The Bold and the Beautiful...
      RATING: TV14-D
      Shane comes clean to Phoebe about his identity.
      Felicia and Eric push for Brooke to reunite with Ridge.
      Bridget drops a bomb of news on Nick.
      Thorne and Taylor's romantic evening is interrupted.
      Brooke and Nick renew their wedding vows.

      ***GL

      Coming up on Guiding Light...
      RATING: TV14-D
      Olivia realizes she's made a terrible mistake.
      Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie.
      Tammy and Jonathan play a dangerous game.
      Dinah gets a threat from the Springfield blogger.
      Remy has a warning for Jonathan.

      ***Y&R

      Coming up on The Young and the Restless...
      RATING: TV14-D
      Devon faces a grave crisis, drawing the troubled Winters family
      together.
      Jack, determined to regain control of Jabot at any cost, is
      tormented by visions of his father.
      Victoria and Brad try to make sense of their marriage in the wake of
      the revelations of Brad's past.
      Frustrated by the restrictions of his disease, Victor clashes with a
      concerned Nikki.
      Kay is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious buyer, but will she
      uncover Jack's deceit before it's too late?

      --From soapoperanetwork.com

      ***ATWT

      ATWT PreVUE: Week of September 25
      Saturday, September 23, 2006 4:17 PM | By Ryan ChandlerThis email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript
      enabled to view it
      Roger Howarth
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- A "Perfect Storm" sweeps through Oakdale
      this week. Can two women who hate each other be able put their
      animosity aside in order to save a child? Who is the mysterious
      stranger that comes upon a woman in need? What is a husband to do
      when he can't find his wife?

      THIS WEEK ON "AS THE WORLD TURNS"
      Will agrees to do the right thing in regards to his child. Gwen's
      soon to be ex-husband helps her when she encounters car trouble.
      Henry betrays Emily's confidence and reveals her plans to Meg. Jade's
      secret faces scrutiny when she's involved in a car accident. Holden
      thinks the worse when Lily turns up missing. Emily is forced to put
      her trust in Meg, while Meg is forced to put aside her issues with
      Emily in order to save the baby. Carly & Simon "make" the best of
      their situation. Katie fears the worse when she's unable to find her
      husband. Barbara is not too happy when Lucy goes against her wishes.
      Lucy comes in contact with someone from her past. Dusty and Paul end
      up sharing a cab as they hurry to get back into town.

      PHOTO HIGHLIGHT: Could This Baby Bring Some Hope?

      ***GL

      GL PreVUE: Week of September 25 Edition
      Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:30 AM | By Dusty AlfordThis email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript
      enabled to view it
      Pictured: Ricky Paull Goldin
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- Threats, lies, deceit, secrets,
      heartache...It's all just another week of drama in Springfield...

      THIS WEEK ON "GUIDING LIGHT"
      Tammy catches the eye of one admiring Springfield citizen. Things
      don't look good for Olivia when she discovers that a presumed dead
      Ava is her long lost daughter..and she's the reason for her demise.
      Reva and Billy shock Josh and Cassie with their news. Mallet and
      Marina continue to investigate the mystery surrounding the
      Springfield Burns website as the website issues a new threat against
      Dinah. Jonathan breaks Tammy's heart.

      ***Y&R

      Y&R PreVUE: Week of September 25 Edition

      ----------
      (Thursday, September 20, 2006 9:58 PM) | By NaVell LeeThis email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript
      enabled to view it
      ----------

      Pictured: Thad Luckinbill
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- One man is faced by visions of the past,
      while another's ongoing battle puts him at odds with his family...
      FAMILIES STRUGGLE TO STAY TOGETHER
      As Devon is faced w/ a compelling struggle, could this bring the
      Winters family closer together again? Brad's past could put a strain
      on his marriage to Victoria. Will the two be able to salvage their
      relationship now that his secrets are out? Victor becomes aggravated
      with the restrictions of his epilepsy, and comes to blows with Nikki.

      A DEVIOUS PLOT MAY BE FOUND OUT
      Jack will stop at nothing to gain control back at Jabot, but his plan
      may backfire when he begins to see visions of John. Will his
      conscience get the better him? Meanwhile, Kay is more than willing to
      sell Jabot to a suspicious buyer, but will she find out about Jack's
      lies before she does?

      --From groups.msn.com/yrfans

      ***Y&R

      PREVIEWS

      Carmen finds out and congratulates Neil for buying the club
      Dru finds out from Devon that Neil is thinking of buying a club
      Abby accidentally tell Ashley about Rebecca Brad asks his mother to
      move in with them, Victoria is shocked
      Ashley confronts Brad about making Abby keep Rebecca a secret from
      her, and talks about sueing Brad for sole custody of Abby!--Nikki
      again voices her suspicions about Brad to Victor,Carmen still speaks
      bad about Dru, Neil defends her saying Carmen is being paranoid--Brad
      explains the situation with Rebecca, and apologizes for not telling
      Ashley. She is still angry at the fact Brad wanted Abby to keep this
      a secret from her--Victoria confronts Brad about asking his mother to
      move in with them, without consulting her--Brad tells Abby he isn't
      mad at her, and they should've never kept this a secret from Ashley,
      and Abby should never keep secrets from her mom, not ever--Devon
      overhears Neil and Carmen's conversation and confronts his father
      about the kiss and if things went further
      Colleen snaps at JT about her weight, and he finds out about the two
      women who made the comment about her weight. He says they're jealous--
      Rebecca tells Brad she isn't staying with them, as Brad needs to work
      on rebuilding Victoria's trust
      Victoria expresses her concern to her mother about Brad, and is
      rethinking the idea of having a child with him at least for now!--
      Devon complains to his father about the terrible headache he has--
      Devon snaps at Carmen-Neil confronts Dru about using Devon to contact
      her, and says next time use a messenger. She confronts him about
      opening a club, unknowing to her--Ashley expresses her anger about
      Brad to Victor, who attempts to defend Brad's actions.
      Devon meets Dru back at the AC, she notices his pain. He admits his
      headache, and Dru realizes he is burning up
      Victor insists Nikki go to Jackson Hole, and help Phyllis with the
      workload as Nikki keeps getting calls from the retreat
      Brad apologizes Victoria about not consulting her, she says it isn't
      a good time to have a child. He assures her their child won't be
      brought up with lies. Later, Victoria calls her doctor asking for
      birth control pills!

      SPOILERS

      Week of Sept-25-29

      Frustrated by the limitations of his illness Victor clashes with a
      concerned Nikki
      Kay is tempted to sell Jabot to a mysterious buyer
      Jack is haunted by visions of his father
      Jerry Douglas returns as John's ghost this week
      Devon faces a crisis
      T.V.GUIDE--Kay is tempted to sell Jabot Cosmetics to a mysterious
      buyer, unaware that it's Jack. Meanwhile, Jack continues to be
      haunted by ghostly guilt trips from his late father. Victoria and
      Brad are unsure of their future as a couple. Frustrated by his health
      problems, Victor bickers with Nikki. Devon's sudden crisis brings the
      Winters family together
      NEW SOD-- it says that Devon becomes ill with menigits and goes into
      a grave state. He does end up waking up and of course Dru and Neil
      are there by his side because he is sick. They start talking to him
      and he cannot hear them. Apparently, Devon is going to become
      deaf.http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=11336
      Y&R Spoilers--At Newman Enterprises, Devon is about to deliver a file
      to Neil when he overhears Carmen and Neil talking about their
      feelings for each other when they kissed. As Carmen leaves, Devon
      enters and confronts Neil about kissing Carmen. Devon runs into
      Carmen in the hallway and tells her to stay away from Neil. Victoria
      asks Brad if he's decided if he wants to live his life as Brad
      Carlton or George Kaplan. He replies that he doesn't know, but that
      he was serious when he said he wanted another child, one that they
      could raise as a true blend of their beliefs and values. Later,
      Victoria calls her doctor to request birth control pills. Dr.
      Campbell informs the Winters family that Devon may have meningitis.
      Worried, the doctor relays the dire news that Devon could die within
      a matter of hours if the diagnosis is correct. Kevin tells Gloria
      that he found out a new company is trying to buy Jabot. Later in
      Genoa City, Jack preps Mr. Nair for his meeting with Katherine. As
      Ashley discusses Raaz Cosmetics with Jack, she becomes suspicious
      that Jack is involved in that company proposing to buy Jabot bbank4
      9/23/2006 12:18 PM CABLE GUIDE DAY--BY--DAY

[...]

      Kevin and Michael find an incriminating e-mail bbank4
      9/23/2006 6:26 AM Week of
      Oct-2--6
      Michael and Kevin expose Jack's evil plan!
      Lauren is frighten when she gets a suspicious package
      Dru tries to help Neil with the Jazz club.
      Lauren gets a blast from the blast.
      Colleen's new professor surprises her with some advice.
      Jack shockingly suggest to Sharon that they live together

      ***ATWT

      SPOILERS

      Week of Sept-26-30

      Maddie move toward Casey
      Lucy take matter into her own hands
      Jade secret threaten to come out

      National Enquirer
      An ice strom victimized the residents of Oakdale.
      Meg becomes Emily's only hope,when she go into labor.
      Lily makes a promise to Holden.
      Will comes to Gwen's rescue

      T.V.GUIDE-- A deadly ice storm strikes Oakdale. Emily goes into labor
      at the Snyder farm, where Nurse Meg must help deliver her child. Will
      rides to Gwen's rescue in yet another dangerous situation. Holden
      gets eye-opening news about his comatose true love, Lily

      The Perfect Storm next week on ATWT (VIDEO)

      SNS
      A Ice storm hit Oakdale
      Carly will be injured Jack comes to save her
      Simon finds Katie walking (Mikes car crashed)
      The barn catches fire
      Meg is Emily only hope (Emily is in Labor)

      SOD,Sept-26
      A terrible storm stirs up trouble for all Oakdale residents.
      Emily makes plans to take Paul's baby away from him.
      Carly is unaware when Simon puts Jack in his place
      Frustrated fans of ATWT's Katie and Simon -- who have been treated to
      very few scenes since Paul Leyden's return -- can supposedly look
      forward to a little more joint screen time soon. Also, the show is
      close to hiring a new Adam, last played by Craig Lawlor in 2002

      ----------
      9/23/2006 12:32 PM Posted by Potter11171

      DAY--BY--DAY
      Monday, September 25
      Simon finds a new way to keep Carly close
      Dusty lets Lucy know where they stand
      Will steps up as the father of his child.

      Tuesday, September 26
      Lucy becomes Johnny's only hope
      A close friend betrays Emily
      Will rescues Gwen.

      Wednesday, September 27
      Dusty pulls out all the stops to get home to his son
      Jade's accident raises questions
      Emily and Meg are in a precarious situation
      Lucy takes matters into her own hands to save baby Johnny "She is,
      after all, the daughter of Craig Montgomery and the granddaughter of
      Lucinda Walsh," says Head Writer Jean Passanante.

      Thursday, September 28
      Lily goes missing
      Emily puts her child's life in Meg's hands
      Jade's secret threatens to come out
      Lucy is saved by a stranger
      Gwen and Will get a second chance at happiness.

      Friday, September 29
      Carly and Simon make the best of a bad situation
      Katie searches for Mike in the ice storm
      Paul's fiance is in danger
      Holden is surprised when he finds Lily

      ----------
      9/22/2006 5:18 AM Posted by Potter11171

      Week of Oct-2--6
      Emily worries over the fate of her baby
      Lucy commit the ultimate betrayal
      Meg's actions cause Paul to pull away

      Monday, October 2.
      Dusty is shocked to find Johnny in the arms of an enemy

      ***B&B

      SPOILERS

      Week of Sept -25--29

      Hector and Harry come to phoebe's rescue
      Thorne and taylor's romantic evening is interrupted
      Shane reveals his true identity to phoebe
      Nick and brooke renew their wedding vows
      Taylor makes a moving declaration to thorne
      Stephanie confronts shane
      Bridget receives news about her pregnancy
      Brooke throws Nick overboard when he tells her he had a one-night
      stand!
      Someone from Harry's past that he does not like will show up
      Darlene Conley (Sally) escaped a fire in her apartment

      T.V.GUIDE--Phoebe freaks out when Shane reveals who he really is.
      Soon after Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows, Bridget reveals
      she's preggers with Nick's child! Eric suspects that Stephanie is
      hiding something from the police. Taylor silently asks for Darla's
      forgiveness as she prepares to be intimate with Thorne. Later, Taylor
      and Hector are in big trouble when Shane opens his mouth
      DAYTIME DIAL--Bridget told Nick she is pregnant with his child.
      Phoebe went on a date with Shane, which involved Shane taking her to
      the site of Darla's accident and telling her he was the bearded
      stranger. After a romantic evening with Taylor, Thorne told Eric and
      Stephanie that he is falling in love with her. Phoebe was convinced
      Shane isn't dangerous, but Hector feared otherwise. Taylor panicked
      when Shane told her the truth.
      Watch For: Bridget receives shocking news about her pregnancy. Nick
      makes a confession to Brooke.

      ----------
      9/23/2006 12:24 PM Posted by Potter11171

      DAY---BY---DAY
      Monday, September 25
      Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows
      as Brooke prepares for her second honeymoon
      Bridget gives Nick information that may change his life

      Tuesday, September 26
      Nick faces a major dilemma
      Phoebe panics when Shane reveals his true identity
      Taylor gets her 60-day chip from Alcoholics Anonymous

      Wednesday, September 27
      Hector and Harry come to Phoebe's rescue
      while Taylor silently asks Darla to forgive her as she gives in to
      her passion for Thorne

      Thursday, September 28
      Shane rocks Taylor and Hector's world,
      Eric realizes Stephanie is hiding something

      Friday, September 29,
      Nick and Bridget discuss their blessings
      Nick decides that a difficult truth needs to be told.

      ----------
      9/23/2006 6:04 AM Posted by Potter11171

      Sow--Bridget's baby bombshell
      Nick and Brooke renew their wedding vows this week on the Bold And
      The Beautiful, unaware that the "something new" at the ceremony is
      Bridget's burgeoning belly.
      Bridget is about to tell Nick about her pregnancy, but he preempts
      her announcement by revealing that he and Brooke are going to renew
      their vows. "The word for Bridget is tortured," sets up Jack Wagner
      (Nick). "She still loves this guy. When Nick and Brooke proceed with
      the vows, they think Bridget has left but she's up in the balcony
      watching."
      Bridget doesn't object, but after the ceremony she does confront
      Nick. "Brooke heads upstairs to prepare for the honeymoon and Bridget
      comes down, saying they need to talk," outlines Wagner. Bridget
      finally blurts out the big news. "What a bomb! Oh, my God, how do you
      handle something like this?" gasps Wagner. Um, by telling his new
      wife after Bridget's first prenatal appointment? "Nick suddenly
      says, 'F--- it, Brooke's going to understand. She'll see that he
      thought the marriage was over. She'll understand that he's always
      wanted a child. There's going to be a silver lining," previews
      Wagner. "He's pretty much brainwashing himself so he can be there to
      support Bridget." But who's going to support Brooke when she learns
      she's about to become a grandmother - and her own husbands the
      father?!

      --From angelfire.com/tv2/kurnyr/

      ***Y&R

      * The following are Day by Day previews for the upcoming week of
      September 25th, courtesy Cable Guide:
      Monday 25th September, 2006:
      Neil plans to buy the jazz club.
      Victor fears Brad is keeping more secrets.
      Ashley is furious that Brad forced Abby to keep her grandmother a
      secret.
      J.T. makes a comment about Colleen's figure.
      Devon overhears Neil and Carmen discussing their kiss.

      Tuesday 26th September, 2006:
      Kay and Jill are curious about Raaz Cosmetics' offer to buy Jabot.
      Devon collapses from a fever.
      Nikki asks Nick to keep an eye on Victor.
      A vision of John torments Jack.
      Professor Korbel offers Colleen a job.

      Wednesday 27th September, 2006:
      Jack prepares Mr. Nair for his meeting with Katherine.
      Michael presses Kay to ensure that Kevin and Gloria will keep their
      jobs.
      Devon goes into cardiac arrest.
      Victor explains his epilepsy to Noah.
      Gloria bumps into Will at a support-group meeting.

      Thursday 28th September, 2006:
      Brad confronts Victoria about her birth-control pills.
      Kevin worries that Jack knows he is spying on him.
      Jack and Kay clash about whether she should sell Jabot.
      Dru leans on Neil for support as the doctors stabilize Devon.

      Friday 29th September, 2006:
      Neil tells Dru that Devon's meningitis could leave him blind or deaf.
      Victor asks Jack about the money he borrowed.
      Victor learns that Jack and Sharon are dating.
      Gloria interrupts Jill and Will's dinner.
      Kevin and Michael find an incriminating e-mail.

      * Here are NEW sneak peeks for the week of October 2nd, courtesy
      Meghan @ Toni's: - Michael and Kevin expose Jack's scheme for
      acquiring Jabot.
      - Lauren is terrified when she receives a mysterious package.

      * Here are NEW spoilers for the week of September 25th, courtesy
      Meghan @ Toni's/TVGUIDE:
      - Kay is tempted to sell Jabot Cosmetics to a mysterious buyer,
      unaware that it's Jack.
      - Frustrated by the limitations of his illness Victor clashes with a
      concerned Nikki.
      - Jack is haunted by visions of his father.
      - Victoria and Brad are unsure of their future as a couple.
      - Devon faces a crisis.
      - Devon's sudden crisis brings the Winters family together.

      --From guidinglightcity.com

      For The Week of September 25, 2006 • Tammy has a new admirer.
      • The Lizzie/Jonathan/Tammy charade comes to an end.
      • Olivia realizes that she made a terrible mistake.
      • Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie.
      • Mallet and Marina investigate the Springfield blogger.
      • Jonathan tells Tammy they need to spend time apart.
      • Olivia learns that Ava is her daughter.
      • Ava is presumed dead.

      --From Cindi's Scoop

      ***ATWT

      GWEN WILL DECIDE TO LEAVE WILL WHEN ROTTEN JADE COMES UP
      PREGGERS...PAUL WILL CONTINUE TO PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO
      EMILY...FINALLY EM WILL ASK HENRY TO HELP HER KIDNAP HER OWN KID AN
      GET OUTA DODGE...JACK WILL FINALLY WANT TO GET BACK WITH CARLY BUT
      WILL SIMON GET IN THE WAY.

      ***B&B

      BRIDGET WILL FIND OUT THAT SHE IS PREGNANT...WITH NICK'S
      BABY....SHANE'S CONDITION GETS WORSE...AND HECTOR WILL TELL PHOEBE
      THAT SHANE IS TROUBLE..BROOKE WILL LEVEL A WARNING TO DONNA.

      ***GL

      I AM SOOOO TIRED OF THIS REVA BUSINESS...SHE AND BILLIE KEEP HER
      CANCER FROM JOSH...AND JOSH GETS CLOSER TO CASSIE....OLIVIA WILL GO
      AFTER AVA AGAIN..AND AVA WILL END UP IN AN ELEVATOR WITH A HIT
      MAN...REVA AND JOSH WILL GET TRAPPED TOGETHER.

      ***Y&R

      JACK WILL RUN INTO SOME SNAGS TRYING TO GET JABOT BACK...KEVIN AND
      MICHAEL WILL COME UP WITH SOME INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AGAINST
      JACK...JACK WILL USE LITTLE BILLIE TO HELP HIM GET THE COMPANY
      BACK..DEVON WILL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND IN LOTS OF TROUBLE.

      --From glbuzz.com

      ***GL

      ~GL Spoilers~, Week of September 25th

      National Enquirer

      Olivia realizes that she made a terrible mistake.

      Reva and Billy share their big news with Josh and Cassie

      Tammy and Jonathan play a dangerous game.

      Soap Opera Weekly

      Tammy has a new admirer.

      The Lizzie/Jonathan/Tammy charade comes to an end.

      ~GL Spoilers~, Week of October 2nd

      National Enquirer
      Posted by ljacks13 at Sweet Taboo Message Board

      Tammy sees an unexpected side of Jonathan.

      Josh and Cassie spend an unforgettable night together.

      Harley and Gus see the light after an traumatic experience.

      SOD

      From ljacks13 at Sweetest taboo

      - October 3, 2006 issue

      VCR Alerts
      Tammy and Jonathan's charade comes to an end on Friday, September
      29....On Monday, October 2, Cassie and Josh take the next step...On
      Tuesday, October 3, Mel makes an incriminatinating discovery. Who
      wants to be bet those black mail photosof Rick and Beth made their
      way into her hands?

      Feature Article

      Billy Proposes to Reva.

      Spoilers

      Tammy's growing closeness to Remy forces Jonathan to take action.

      Olivia opens up old wounds for Vanessa and Dinah.

      Josh makes a shocking decision about Cross Creek.

      I'm very, very afraid of what TIIC will do with Cross Creek. I sure
      hope they do not tear it down, but you know what? They have ruined
      every bit of history with Jeva anyway - it wouldn't surprise me if
      they ruined CC too. I guess I would rather see it torn down than to
      have Crash setting up house there!!! Talk about ruination!!!! I just
      continue to shake my head - I don't see why the writers are doing
      this to jeva. I just don't get it. It's been very depressing. At this
      point, Cancer sl or not - it's been a bust and I could care less now
      when Josh does find out. The momentum is lost and too much has
      happened. The idiotic writers waited WAYYYYYY TOOOOOOO long to have
      Josh find out. What a shame. They should be ashamed of themselves.

      More SOD from ljacks13 @ Sweetest Taboo

      Mailbag

      Fading Light?

      As contract expirations for GL's Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan) and
      Stephanie Gatschet (Tammy) approach, fans of this popular but
      controversial couple are worried. Laments a nail-biter, "I just
      cannot bring myself to believe that they may not be on the show
      anymore. Jonathan and Tammy's romance is the best thing on GL right
      now. I don't know if there will be anything left to watch after those
      two are gone." But one optimist had a different take. "You will see
      them elsewhere for years to come. Julianne Moore [ex-Frannie. ATWT}
      has worked steadily [since being daytime], as have many others. If
      you truly adore these actors, you will wish them well while they try
      to advance their careers."

      Casting about/Grapevine

      GL is seeking a duplicitous hell-raising 17-year old girl with blond
      or light brown hair, currently named Ally. Could another little girl
      in town -such as Emma- be rapidly aged like Leah.

      Hot off the Net

      Favorite Actor: Bradley Cole
      Favorite Actress: Gina Tognoni
      Favorite Couple: Jeffery and Dinah

      Thumbs Up/Down
      Wednesday ITL's some good like Dinah's and others which seem rushed.

      Pre-Noms for Soap Opera Network Awards, An Almost Emmy repeat

      Here are a list of the pre-noms for 4th annual Soap Opera Network
      Awards (GL's pre-noms)
      For a complete list click here

      http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/content/view/4211/116/
      It's mostly a repeat of the Emmy pre-noms with Many Bruno wisely
      replaced with MR and Robert Bogue replacing RPG
      (SoapOperaNetwork.com) –- The Soap Opera Network proudly announces
      the pre-nominations for the 4th annual SON Awards. The SONAS
      recognize the best and brightest in daytime television.

      After a thorough screening process, two pre-nominations were chosen
      per show for each category. The eligibility period for this year's
      awards is from August 2005 through July 2006. The completed list is
      shown below. The SON staff body will then vote for the final
      nominees, which will be announced Thursday September 21. We then open
      the voting to you, the SON membership and the general online body.
      Voting will be conducted between September 21 through October 21. The
      link to the online ballot will be posted with the final nominations.
      Voting is limited to one vote per person. All extra votes will not be
      counted. If anyone is found to be cheating, their votes will be
      thrown out.

      And now, without further ado, here are the pre-nominations for the
      4th Annual SON Awards:

      Lead Actor:
      Guiding Light
      Ron Raines (Alan Spaulding)
      Robert Newman (Joshua Lewis)

      Lead Actress
      Guiding Light
      Beth Ehlers (Harley Cooper)
      Kim Zimmer (Reva Shayne)

      Supporting Actor
      Guiding Light
      Jordan Clarke (Billy Lewis)
      Rob Bogue (A.C. Mallet)

      Supporting Actress
      Guiding Light
      Gina Tognoni (Dinah Marler)
      Crystal Chappell (Olivia Spencer)

      Younger Actor
      Guiding Light
      Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan Randall)
      John Driscoll (Coop)

      Younger Actress
      Guiding Light
      Stephanie Gatschet (Tammy)
      Marcy Rylan (Lizzie)

      On-Screen Duo (Male/Male, Male/Female, Female/Female)
      Guiding Light
      Tom Pelphrey and Kim Zimmer (Reva & Jon)
      Robert Bogue and Gina Tognoni (Mallet & Dinah)

      Most Missed Performer
      Guiding Light
      Jerry verDorn (Ross) I think this is GL's best shot
      Laura Wright (Cassie)I only miss her because I don't like NF's
      portrayal, if they had written out the character when Laura left, I
      wouldn't have complained.

      Best Villian
      Guiding Light
      Ron Raines (Alan Spaulding)
      David Andrew Macdonald (Edmund Winslow) I would love for him to get
      this

      Best Villianess
      Guiding Light
      Beth Chamberlin (Beth Spaulding)One of GL's many problems, if TPTB
      knew GL's history Beth is not a villian
      Marj Dusay (Alex Spaulding)If only they used her more

      Best Trip Outside Studio
      Guiding Light - Reva Fulfils her NASCAR dreams Did anybody actually
      care about this?

      Best Male New Comer
      Guiding Light
      Michael Dempsey (Alan-Michael Spaulding)I wouldn't mind him winning-
      he reminds me alot of Rick Hearst and Carl Evans
      Paul Fitzgerald (Colin McCabe) He's not a permanent character so I'm
      not sure why he is listed here

      Best Female Newcomer
      Guiding Light
      Michelle Ray Smith (Ava Perault) You have got to be kidding
      Marcy Rylan (Lizzie)

      Best Return
      Guiding Light
      Maeve Kinkead (Vanessa Reardon)They are not on full-time so it's not
      much of a return but a win her would send a message to TPTB (well, I
      can hope can't I?)
      Kurt McKinney (Matt Reardon)

      Best Storyline
      Guiding Light
      "Jonathan/Tammy/Lizzie/Coop" This should be Dinah/Mallet
      "Reva's Breast Cancer" There's a cancer storyline? I thought it was a
      love triangle

      All the soaps are elgible for Best Drama Series, Best Directing, and
      <gasp> Best Writing.

      More News abot Marvel Comics/GL Cross-Over

      Hello,
      This interview is from Newsarama:
      http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=85059
      Bye,
      M.

      INSIDE THE MARVEL/GUIDING LIGHT TEAM-UP

      ----------

      Of all the projects announced by Marvel at the recent Diamond
      Retailer Summit, it's not a stretch to say a team-up with the CBS
      soap opera The Guiding Light was the one that raised the most
      eyebrows.

      From it's start, the project has been in the hands of Marvel
      Assistant Manager of Sales Communication Jim McCann, and we caught up
      with him for a chat.

      Newsarama: Broad strokes - what is this project all about? It's not
      quite Marvel heroes waking up in Springfield, right?

      Jim McCann: Well… they don't wake up there, but you will see Marvel
      characters and Guiding Light characters interacting. Basically, on
      November 1st, Guiding Light is doing a special "Inside The Light"
      episode titled "She's a Marvel" that I can't talk too much about just
      yet, but it is great and it completely opened the door for a logical
      (believe it or not) crossover. But, because it would be difficult for
      our characters to appear on screen on Guiding Light (due to film
      rights, etc), we thought it would be great if their characters
      appeared in a comic. So, in the story, something has happened in
      Springfield (Guiding Light's setting) to attract S.H.I.E.L.D.'s
      attention. They think there may be a new super-powered human there.
      So, the (pre-Civil War) New Avengers descend on the town to see if
      this person is friend or foe. Unfortunately, they didn't come alone,
      as some of Marvel's deadliest villains descend, too, in the hopes of
      recruiting this person to the dark side, as it were.

      NRAMA: What kind of tone is this going to have? Obviously, in regards
      to reaching out to people who don't know Marvel, "newbies" may not be
      familiar with the darker edge things have taken…

      JM: I wanted to write a fun, old-school, classically Marvel story in
      the 8-pager, to provide an introduction to our comics for Guiding
      Light fans- the majority of whom will be picking up a comic for the
      first time. I got to read the script on their episode and their head
      writer, David Kreizman, has crafted an excellent episode that harkens
      back to the kind of characters you'd find in a Marvel story, as well,
      so I think these two are great companion pieces.

      NRAMA: How did this get rolling? You were instrumental in it,
      correct?

      JM: It started with the search for a wedding dress.

      NRAMA: Wha?

      JM: No, not for me, for Storm. As you may remember, Storm's wedding
      gown was designed by Shawn Dudley, costume designer for Guiding
      Light. David Gabriel & I are both fans of the soap genre and have
      contacts in that world. We often talk how similar the two mediums
      are. So, when it came time to talk to Guiding Light and Procter &
      Gamble Productions (who owns GL), I went into the meeting with
      Marvel's blessing to pitch a wide number of ideas. P&G's PR Director
      Alan Locher and Guiding Light Executive Producer Ellen Wheeler were
      amazingly receptive and just as excited as I was for the
      possibilities. One of the things pitched was to have their characters
      show up in one of our books. It was just going to be a cameo at
      first, and then, as talks went on, it grew and grew. I kept expecting
      either Guiding Light or someone at Marvel to say "No," but that never
      happened. Finally, after a few months of talking, they came back with
      not just the approval for us to use their characters in a full story,
      but that they would feature our books and reference our characters on-
      screen, in addition to the top secret episode. I was floored! And
      then completely intimidated! I realized I had a lot of homework to do
      if I was going to write the 8-page story!

      NRAMA: So you have to walk the tightrope, and make sure the story
      matches both with Marvel and the Guiding Light? Both fanbases are…
      known for their…er, passion…

      JM: I have collected Marvel comics for 20 years, so there was no fear
      in writing them (just incredibly humbled), but the Guiding Light side
      of things… well. So I spent weeks researching the citizens of
      Springfield so that I wouldn't make any huge continuity or
      characterization blunders that would have their fans screaming for my
      head (they are not unlike comic fans). I watched the show and read
      transcripts to get the characters voices and then set about writing.
      There are some incredibly popular characters from their show popping
      up in the 8-page story, and so I wanted to make sure that their fans
      who picked it up got as much, if not more, out of the story than the
      fans who already pick up the books. I made sure to try and get
      references to their storylines and hallmarks, and put a few little
      Easter Eggs for their fans to spot as well. I sent it off to Procter
      & Gamble Productions and Guiding Light and heard back almost
      immediately. They loved it! Now, it's up to the fans. Fortunately,
      Alex Chung of Udon is doing the art & he is doing an amazing job! I
      think Guiding Light fans are going to be thrilled when they see their
      characters in comic book form.

      NRAMA: So break it on down further – the Guiding Light characters
      show up in a comic – when does that come out?

      JM: The eight page story will be appearing as a back-up in books on
      sale 10/25, 11/1, and 11/8. We will be dedicating a page on
      Marvel.com to help their fans discover what books this story will
      appear in and how to find their local comic book retailer.

      And then, like I mentioned earlier, Guiding Light is doing their
      special episode on Wednesday, 11/1, which will feature tons of
      hidden "Easter Eggs" for sharp-eyed Marvel fans who tune in. Their
      Wednesday episodes, called "Inside the Light" episodes, are an
      innovative concept started by Ellen Wheeler about a year ago.
      Basically, they are either focused on one character or one storyline,
      and they are days where literally anything can (and does) happen. I
      don't want to say too much more about their episode, but I do know
      that, starting this week, Marvel comics & references to Marvel
      characters have been popping up in Springfield, which is really cool.
      I actually got to spend some time this week on the set while they
      filmed this episode, and it is great! Any fan of super heroes should
      definitely tune in!

      NRAMA: Bluntly, for this whole thing - why? What's the upside here?

      JM: The upside is everyone wins. Honestly, I know that Guiding Light
      characters interacting with the Avengers is "Meh"-inducing to most of
      our fanboys

      NRAMA: "Meh?" Did you just say "meh?"

      JM: Hey, I've seen the message boards! But that said, the 8-pager
      isn't for them. I know they didn't ask for this. However, not
      everything has to be put out for the existing fans. We will continue
      to put out great stuff to keep our fans happy, but what about the
      newbie or the non-reader? One thing that people have been asking for
      is new customers & fans, a growing comic market. The only way to do
      that is to attract new people, and this partnership is one great
      example of how to do that.

      NRAMA: Aside from the page at Marvel.com, how else will you be
      getting the word to these newbie or non comic reading fan?

      JM: Procter and Gamble Productions and CBS have been kind enough to
      promise that they will promote the 8-page story three to four times a
      week at the end of Guiding Light's episode for three weeks while the
      books that feature the story are coming out. That is huge. When is
      the last time you saw a comic book advertised on TV?! I couldn't
      believe it when they told us! Think of how many people whose daily
      lives are not touched by comics that will now have a reason to be
      exposed to the medium. And soap fans are just as loyal to their past-
      time as comic fans; if you put it out there, they will come.

      NRAMA: Seriously – even for a comic book?

      JM: We think so. Last year, books that were tied into current
      storylines on soaps were released in the real-world and sat on the
      New York Times best seller list for weeks! So there is huge
      opportunity for growth and exposure to the medium. And, to the
      fanboys that still post their yawns, at the end of the day, it's
      eight pages that you didn't have to pay any extra for. It's just good
      clean fun

      Get it, soaps… clean…fun?

      NRAMA: Don't quit yer day job.

      JM: Alright, alright…for Procter & Gamble Productions and Guiding
      Light, we will be promoting their November 1st episode (heck, start
      watching now and see if you can spot the Marvel-mentions!), and
      encouraging people to check that out to see the origin of the
      character that is at the center of our 8-page story. Hopefully, the
      two worlds will see that serialized story-telling is incredibly
      similar regardless of the way it is presented, and maybe we will see
      a bit more cross pollinization of fans.

      Finally, and personally, there is one last upside to this. It's a
      dream come true for me. I was in the ABC Daytime Writer Development
      Program for years, where I was lucky to write an episode of One Life
      to Live that made it to air. I also spent that time learning
      serialized story-telling, and how to tell a story that can be rich in
      history and continuity while still advancing these long-standing
      characters. The same principles are applied in comics. I moved to New
      York from Nashville, TN, a little over two years ago with no job
      offers and only 2 goals: write for television (especially soaps), and
      work for Marvel. Seriously. That's all I was focused on. Within 2
      months of moving, I was working at Marvel. Now, 2 years later, I am
      doing both at the same time, in the strangest (and personally most
      exciting) hybrid ever- a soap/comic crossover! So, thank you, to
      everyone at Procter & Gamble Productions, CBS, and Marvel. You've
      made at least this person's dream come true.

      By the way, here is a list of the titles the 8-page story will appear
      in

      10/25
      Civil War: Choosing Sides<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Suzanne Lanoue
      Message 366 of 366 , Mar 23 6:40 AM

         Hi, everyone! Welcome to all our readers! Welcome to any new people on the list!

        Please do go to our site at http://tvmegasite.net and click on the ads!

        If you forward this on to others, please make sure you forward the entire thing so that everyone gets credits like they are supposed to. Or please let everyone know that they can sign up to get it on their own at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/cbs-scoops/ It's much better for The TV MegaSite if we know how many people are reading it! Thanks!

        Win a DVD! We have this great drawing every month for DVD's! Please enter!! Go to http://tvmegasite.net/giveaway.shtml  to enter! Tell your friends!! Enter every month between the 5th and the 25th. New prizes added constantly!!  See our list of winners.. http://tvmegasite.net/winners.shtml

        Don't forget to check out our own scoops/spoilers pages--

        Bold & Beautiful
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/news.shtml

        Young and The Restless
        http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/news.shtml

        Please check out our other pages while you're there! http://tvmegasite.net

        More Volunteer Help Needed! http://tvmegasite.net/jobs.shtml

        Follow our site on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tvmeg/
        or follow me personally at https://twitter.com/suzannelan/

        Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tvmeg
        and we have a nice little TV chat group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/200332950002859/  Come join us!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Please donate to our site via Paypal.com: webmaster@...   We are all volunteers and do not make any profit. All money goes back into expenses for the site!
        You can also give at http://www.gofundme.com/tvmeg  Help us improve our site!

        **********************************************************************************************************************

        Here are this week's CBS Soap Scoops from The TV MegaSite!

        --From CBS.com

        ***B&B

        TEASERS FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 23RD THROUGH 27TH

        Deacon is keeping a big secret from Quinn.

        Maya gives Nicole the answers she’s looking for.

        Liam refuses to give up his fight for Forrester Creations.

        Rick publicly ridicules Ivy.

        Bill confronts Ridge about his intentions towards Caroline.

        ***Y&R

        Monday, March 23, 2015 -#10628
        Victor makes a play for Jabot, while Sharon finds herself in hot water!

        Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - #10629
        Jack and Phyllis receive shocking news, Michael opens up to Cane about his troubles with Lauren, and Leslie Michaelson returns to help Neil.

        Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - #10630
        Adam hits the road with Chelsea, Ashley questions Billy’s connection with Victoria, and Stitch leans on Abby.

        Thursday, March 26, 2015 - #10631
        Nick and Sage give in to passion, Victoria opens up to Billy, and Noah presses Dylan for information about Sharon.

        Friday, March 27, 2015 - #10632
        Avery makes an important discovery about Gabriel, Noah and Kyle come to blows, and Kevin uncovers a significant piece of the puzzle about Austin’s past.

        --From Soapoperadigest.com

        ***B&B

        SPOILER ALERT! MAYA’S SECRET REVEALED ON B&B!

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 18, 2015

        If you haven’t seen today’s episode of B&B, and don’t want to be spoiled, stop reading now!

        At the tag of the show, Nicole dropped a big bombshell on Maya — and the audience — when she said, "You're not Maya at all, you're Myron. You're my brother.”

        The soap will not air on Thursday and Friday because of the NCAA Tournament on CBS, so be sure to tune in Mondayfor the explosive followup.

        B&B'S GODFREY SHARES RECOVERY UPDATE

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 16, 2015

        BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL's Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) posted two video updates on her Instagram account charting her standing and taking steps with the use of her walker. "Look at what I can do!" the actress wrote. "Look at my feets!" As soap fans know, Godfrey was seriously injured after she was hit by a car on February 2 while walking down a street in Los Angeles. Ever the fighter, Godfrey returned to the set on Wednesday, March 4, for her first day of taping post-accident. "I'm SOOO excited to go back to work tomorrow even fora little bit!" she tweeted of the experience. "One step in the right direction of recovery." To check out Godfrey's inspirational videos, go here and here.

        JACK WAGNER SNAGS RAY DONOVAN GIG

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 16, 2015

        Jack Wagner (ex-Frisco, GH et al) revealed on Twitter that he is filming an episode of RAY DONOVAN. "Starting 2day on "Ray Donovan" a far cry from Hallmark but great cast & writing, doing 1 episode…,” he posted, along with the filming schedule. Season three of the Showtime drama starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight will return this summer.

        ***Y&R

        EXCLUSIVE! ANGELL CONWELL BACK TO Y&R!

        By SOD • Posted: Mar 19, 2015

        After a short break from Y&R, Angell Conwell (Leslie) will be back again to reprise her attorney alter.

        “This is a little bit like déjà vu and I’ve learned to just enjoy the YOUNG AND RESTLESS journey,” the actress tells Digest. “I’m actually very fortunate to be the kind of character who may be kind of forgotten, but then out of the blue, she shows up again. So, it’s a good feeling to know that there’s still love there for Leslie.”

        Conwell joined the show in 2010, and the character was the go-to whenever a Genoa City citizen needed to lawyer up. Leslie eventually faded away, but in 2012, Michaelson was called back for a bigger story. Conwell, who also appears on the sitcom FAMILY TIME and recently completed a film, Message from a Mistress, was happy to fit the soap into her busy schedule.

        “I’m really fortunate to be a working actress, but YOUNG AND RESTLESS will always be a priority whenever they call,” she says.

        For more, pick up the new issue, on sale this weekend.

        --From Soapsindepth.com

        Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 10:15 AM ET

        Douglas Returns to Y&R!

        Jerry Douglas (John) will once again be returning to THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. The fan favorite will pop up as the Abbott patriarch on Tuesday, March 24, for another visit from beyond the grave. The character died in 2007, but started appearing soon after as an apparition conjured up by the conscience of his son, Jack. And occasionally, John's appeared to his other kids, too. What sage words of advice will he offer this time, and to whom? Tune in to find out!

        Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 4:45 PM ET

        Maya's Secret Stuns Soap Fans!

        THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL broke unexpected ground at the end of today's episode when Nicole purported that her sister Maya was born Myron — in other words, that she was her brother! While it was not entirely clear from the cliffhanger's final tag (and the look on Maya's face) whether Nicole had her facts correct, subsequent mainstream media stories have confirmed that B&B is embarking on a soap first by featuring a transgender character as part of its regular cast (though it's not the first to feature a transgender person — ABC's THE CITY once featured a transgender fashion model named Azure and ALL MY CHILDREN introduced a glam rocker named Zarf who identified as a woman.)

        One source tells Soaps In Depth that B&B has been working closely in conjunction with GLAAD, the leading advocate for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people, to make sure they tell this upcoming storyline with accuracy and sensitivity. The source also says Karla Mosley (Maya) is absolutely thrilled with the story twist. "Totally not supposed to be tweeting," Mosley posted to her Twitter page following Wednesday's East Coast airing, "but thanks for all the LOVE. So much more to come."

        "It is about people respecting other people's differences and their uniqueness," said executive producer and headwriter Bradley Bell in a statement published on USAToday.com. "In the end, we all want to be loved, and in order to love someone else you first have to love yourself. If you are transgender, gay, straight, it doesn't matter. It's about finding love in life. This is a love story."

        B&B had been keeping details of this storyline under tighter security than Fort Knox in recent weeks, but following the airing of Wednesday's episodes the Twitterverse exploded with responses that ran the gamut from stunned and excited by the unexpected reveal to bewildered, particularly by the fact that Maya claimed to have had a baby that died after she gave it up. That question, and many more, will presumably be answered in the days and weeks to come!

        --From boldbeautifulfan.com

        Sneak Peek

        Monday, March 23, 2015, Episode #7039

        Bold and the Beautiful Maya responds to Nicole's accusation about the secret Maya has been keeping.
        Rick continues to believe in Maya's honesty, unaware she holds a secret from him.
        Quinn compliments Deacon for helping a friend, but she doesn't realize that the friend he's helping is his former lover, Brooke.

        Spoilers: Week of 03/23/2015
        POWDER KEG

        Nicole's knowledge of Maya's secret could cause Maya's world to explode. Meanwhile, Rick is out to make Ivy uncomfortable, leading Liam to set his sights on Rick again.

        Rick and Maya Maya responds to Nicole's accusation about the secret Maya has been keeping.
        With Nicole knowing her secret, Maya takes back her order that her sister move out of the mansion.
        Rick's efforts to make Ivy miserable continue in full force.
        Liam renews his quest to take control of Forrester Creations.
        Rick demands answers from Maya about her icy relationship with her little sister, Nicole.
        Rick is confused when Maya suddenly changes her mind about Nicole living at the mansion.
        Quinn is surprised when Rick presents her with an unexpected business proposition.

        EMOTIONS

        Quinn admires Deacon helping a friend, but would she feel that way if she knew who the friend is? And can Brooke and Deacon fight the temptation they both feel from his trying to help her with her struggles?

        Quinn, Deacon and Brooke Quinn compliments Deacon for helping a friend, but she doesn't realize that the friend he's helping is his former lover, Brooke.
        Bill is taken aback when he sees Ridge's latest painting of Bill's niece, Caroline.
        Brooke turns to Katie for advice regarding the feelings she has for Deacon, and how she's been trying to suppress those feelings.
        Deacon admits to Brooke that he, too, has been struggling to fight temptation.

        COMING UP THE WEEK OF MARCH 30, 2015: Will Deacon's battle against temptation affect his upcoming wedding to Quinn?

        MARCH 2015 PREVIEWS

        Brooke has been leaning on booze to deal with the loneliness that comes from all the men in her life pledged to someone else. Even Deacon seems determined to be with Quinn, who isn't very happy about having Brooke as a part of Deacon's life. Will this tense situation boil over? And how far will Brooke have to fall before she addresses her drinking?
        Liam has plans for where he wants to be, personally and professionally. But Steffy has some ideas of her own about how Liam's plans will turn out. How will things turn out? And will Ridge's growing unrest with Rick lead him to sign on with the Spencers to get Rick out of the CEO's chair?
        Rick apologized to everyone at Forrester for his bad behavior and promised to do right by them all. But was that all a show to convince Eric that he should keep his job? And if it was, how will the folks who work for him react should he revert back to his same bad attitude?
        Maya's sister, Nicole, makes her way into the world of the Forresters. Is Maya happy about having her little sister around? Or will Maya learn that maybe sometimes, it's not good to be the Queen?

        Spoilers/Rumors for Upcoming Shows

        Please Note that anything marked as "RUMOR" is unconfirmed and may not occur

        *The reveal in the March 18 episode that Maya was born as a male named Myron will continue to drive story. Questions will be answered about seeming contradictions with Maya's past history, and characters react as they learn of the secret that Maya has tried to keep hidden.

        *RUMOR: There have been rumors that the one day appearance by Kim Matula as Hope, taped on March 04, will not have her actually sharing scenes with other characters, but rather will be a video chat call. Is it true? Stay tuned.

        --From Soapcentral.com

        ***B&B

        The Scoop: B&B previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of March 23, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on B&B during the week of March 23, 2015. Be sure to tune in to B&B every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Brooke learns that Deacon has been battling his own temptations

        Quinn is unaware that Deacon is headed for trouble helping Brooke

        Rick makes Quinn an offer that she should possibly not even consider

        Maya reconsiders Nicole staying at the Forrester mansion

        Rick's vendetta against Ivy continues when he criticizes her publicly about her work

        Liam's desire to take over Forrester Creations intensifies when Rick's vendetta against Ivy escalates

        Bill and Katie team up and go against Forrester

        Bill and Ridge's encounter becomes very strained when Bill sees the nude portrait of Caroline that Ridge painted

        Katie offers her support to Brooke

        Wyatt questions Quinn's motives for rushing to the altar

        Quinn suggests that Deacon invite his friend from A.A. to the wedding, unaware it's Brooke

        Deacon wonders if he can overcome his desire for Brooke so he can walk down the aisle with Quinn

        Casting scoops
        Kim Matula appears as Hope on April 17 and April 20. For more on her return, click here.

        Word has it that Jacqueline MacInnes Wood will be returning to B&B this spring for a much longer story.

        Down the road previews

        Rick's real feelings could interfere with his grand plan

        Caroline and Carter get together

        A shocking outcome is in store for the future of Forrester

        ***Y&R

        The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers
        For the Week of March 23, 2015

        A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of March 23, 2015. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
        Sharon gets caught trying to steal Austin's computer

        Sharon tells the group why she wanted Austin's computer

        The truce ends when Victor makes a play for Jabot

        Victor pulls the Brash & Sassy knockoff off the market

        Jack suspects Victor is setting him up for something but wonders what

        Victor discovers a secret that he uses to destroy Jack once and for all

        Jack and Victor's rivalry reaches an unexpected head

        Noah wonders why Sharon would hurt Austin and if he can defend her

        Summer knows the lengths Sharon would go to in order to protect her secrets

        Stitch offers to help Abby figure out who is threatening them

        Victoria does not know about Austin's murder and feels uneasy when she sees Stitch hugging Abby

        Jack and Phyllis receive some shocking news

        Neil comes face-to-face with the past

        Neil is surprised by someone from his past

        Neil is filled with self-loathing for falling off the wagon, which led to manslaughter

        Victor hires a lawyer for Neil, and Neil is freed on bail

        Christine is enraged when Paul apologizes to Nikki for believing she caused the accident

        Christine launches a wrongful death suit against Nikki and Neil

        This tragedy will test Paul and Christine's marriage

        A mysterious person arrives in Genoa City

        Chelsea and Gabriel take a road trip

        Victoria has a heart-to-heart talk with Billy

        Things heat up with Nick and Sage

        Sage wants Nick, but she also knows she is taking a big risk, considering her past

        Kevin discovers information about Austin's past

        Casting scoops
        Angell Conwell is returning to the Young and the Restless. Click here for more info.

        Jerry Douglas reprises his role as the Abbott family patriarch. Click here for more info.

        Ryan Caltagirone makes his Young and Restless debut on March 24 as Winston Mobley, the new ADA

        Down the road previews
        Michael plans a romantic evening for Lauren

        Jill and Cane butt heads over his position at Chancellor

        The war between Kelly and Phyllis intensifies to the point that it could become deadly

        Kelly or Phyllis -- or both -- will go off the deep end soon

        Jack tries to keep Phyllis and Kelly from killing each other

        Chelsea learns that details about Adam's "death" might not be as they originally appeared

        Sage could rock Nick's world in all the wrong ways

        Sage's secrets could cost Nick his daughter

        Sage may be the one to expose Adam

        --From soaptownusa.com

        ***B&B

        Previews for The Bold and The Beautiful

        For the Week of March 23rd

        Monday, March 23
        Unaware that he is helping Brooke, Quinn acknowledges Deacon for his service; Maya responds to Nicole’s allegations.

        Tuesday, March 24
        Liam continues to fight for Forrester Creations; Rick’s vendetta against Ivy continues.

        Wednesday, March 25
        Bill unravels when he sees Ridge’s portrait of Caroline; Rick questions Maya about the tension between her and Nicole.

        Thursday, March 26
        Brooke confides in Katie about her feelings; Rick is confused by Maya’s change of heart about Nicole.

        Friday, March 27
        Rick presents Quinn with a business proposal; Deacon confesses his temptations to Brooke.

        ***Y&R

        Previews for The Young & The Restless

        For the week of March 23rd

        Monday, March 23
        Victor goes after Jabot; Sharon winds up in hot water.

        Tuesday, March 24
        Phyllis and Jack receive stunning news; Michael talks to Cane about his issues with Lauren; Leslie comes back to help Neil.

        Wednesday, March 25
        Adam and Chelsea hit the road; Ashley questions Billy and Victoria’s connection; Stitch turns to Abby for support.

        Thursday, March 26
        Sage and Nick give into their feelings; Victoria decides to open up to Billy; Noah asks Dylan for information on Sharon.

        Friday, March 27
        Avery makes a significant discovery; a fight breaks out; Kevin finds important information about Austin’s past.

        --From Kurn's

        Here are NEW sneak peeks for the week of March 30th, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & SOC:
        - Michael plans a romantic evening for Lauren.
        - Jill and Cane argue over his position at Chancellor's.

        Here are NEW spoilers for the upcoming week (week of March 23rd), courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & SOC:

        3/23: Victor makes a play for Jabot; Sharon finds herself in hot water.

        3/24: Neil comes face to face with his past - Leslie returns; Michael opens up to Cane about his troubles with Lauren; Jack and Phyllis receive some shocking news.

        3/25: Chelsea and Gabriel go on a road trip; Ashley questions Billy's connection with Victoria; Stitch leans on Abby.

        3/26: Things heat up between Nick and Sage; Victoria and Billy have a heart to heart; Noah presses Dylan for information on Sharon.

        3/27: Avery makes an important discovery about Gabriel; Noah and Kyle come to blows; Kevin uncovers a significant piece of the puzzle about Austin’s past

        Read more spoilers at http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/spoilers/ and http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

        Please stop by our CBS Soaps forum at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/Oakdale2000/
        More great spoilers and much more!

        DISCLAIMER: We do not edit these scoops, news and spoilers because there is just no time. I am always looking for someone else to do these newsletters. I do them as quickly as possible! If you don't like the format or think there is too much repetition - I'm sorry, but that's too bad. You can feel free to unsubscribe! Or volunteer to gather them for us and you can edit all you'd like!!

        Suzanne Lanoue
        suzanne@...
        The TV MegaSite
        http://tvmegasite.net

        Sign up for this other lists of ours for soap scoops, scifi news and
        jokes at http://tvmegasite.net/community.shtml