Room addition complience report

  • bahmanbahrami
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2011
      Hi,
      I am new in EnergyPro. I amam trying to prepare Title-24 report for a one bedroom addition. All elements of the building are within standard practice. R-15 in walls, R-30 in ceiling. Windows area is a little bit high. One thing I don't know how to handle is the common wall with existing building. Calcs shows 50% over standard. I appreciate any help.
      Bob