Re: CBEN.NET Group architectural symbols

  • Simon Wiles
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2005
      hey you know what a grp 24 is?

      check out railpower.com

      i MAY have opp to design the next set.

      i designed the first set.

      send a pic

      beercanchicken1971 <beercanchicken1971@...> wrote:
      I've just started a little moonlighting work on the side, I don't have
      access to many of the symbols that ADT had built into it (like my
      office does).

      Does anyone have an office standard sheet of section marks, leaders,
      detail marks, elevation marks, and other keys they could share?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Samy A. Said
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
        > I've just started a little moonlighting work on the side, I don't have
        > access to many of the symbols that ADT had built into it (like my
        > office does).
        >
        > Does anyone have an office standard sheet of section marks, leaders,
        > detail marks, elevation marks, and other keys they could share?
        >

        > To visit CBEN's Group on the web, go to:

        > Our Main Site:
        > http://cben.net
        > http://geocities.com/cadblockexchange
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • add load
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
          salut
          look for
          http://www.cadxp.com

          --- "Samy A. Said" <saidsamy@...> a écrit :

          ---------------------------------

          > I've just started a little moonlighting work on the
          side, I don't have
          > access to many of the symbols that ADT had built
          into it (like my
          > office does).
          >
          > Does anyone have an office standard sheet of section
          marks, leaders,
          > detail marks, elevation marks, and other keys they
          could share?

          > To visit CBEN's Group on the web, go to:

          > Our Main Site:
          > http://cben.net
          > http://geocities.com/cadblockexchange
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit CBEN's Group on the web, go to:

          Our Main Site:
          http://cben.net
          http://geocities.com/cadblockexchange

          Terms of Service.