blocks of italian renaissance wall elements

  • Trav
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Does anyone have any blocks of interior wall elements that are Italian
      Renaissance syle? Any crown molding, profiles, chair rail, cornice,
      doors, panelling, etc. would be awesome! (If you have furniture that
      would be great too.) I have a class that I have to trace this stuff
      in CAD for if I cant find blocks of it.

      Thanx!