92Openings @ edevtech

  • Mohammad Saad
    Dec 3, 2012
      www.eDevTECH.com

      eDev Technologies is an established requirements engineering and consulting company with its delivery centers in Canada, USA and Pakistan. inteGREAT, eDev's flagship product is an award winning technology for requirements engineering.

      Visual Studio Industry Partner
      http://vs.componentsource.com/browse/integreat

      http://vs.componentsource.com/edev-technologies

      Visual Studio Gallery
      http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/3d8c9a19-010b-4bf7-ada9-88f018f12f30

      Our clients include Microsoft, Oxford University UK, Xerox, Seagate and many other Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for following positions for our Karachi office:

      1- Software Engineers: Expertise in Object Oriented Programming, .Net Platform(C#), XML, Databases and Data Structures.

      2- Business Analyst: In-depth knowledge and expertise in following: Software Engineering, System Analysis and Design, SDLC and Software Engineering Methodologies, Requirements Documentation, Object Oriented Concepts and Databases.

      3- SQA Engineers: Candidates having exposure and/or knowledge of SDLC, SQA Processes, Software testing tools and techniques.

      4- Network/Support Engineer: Having knowledge of Proxy Servers, Routers, DHCP/DNS Servers and Troubleshooting.

      Selected candidates will be offered competitive salaries, bonuses, medical facilities & other benefits package along with excellent work environment and ample opportunities to learn and grow.

      Fresh graduates, final result-awaiting or final-year students from computer sciences / software engineering background may apply with their resume dearly marked with job title to: m.saad@...