70Re: [cb_fall2011] Attention Ms mail to me

  • Annie Moin
    Oct 31, 2011
      no topic has been assigned to the group ayaz annie savreena and sami.where is our topic? we chose segmentation!!!

      From: Affan <affansiddiqi@...>
      To: cb_fall2011@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:07 PM
      Subject: [cb_fall2011] Attention Ms mail to me

      Inform all students ---1) Home study chaps on Group Dynamics & Consumer Reference Groups & Social Class & Consumer Behavior included in 2nd MT from text book Schiffman

      TERM PAPER PRESENTATION: Prepare presentation in power point and submit hard copy report and a soft copy on a CD with Print Ads & Videos on 1st day of class after 2nd MT BEFORE 9AM.
      NOTE: a) Anyone can be asked to give their presentation on any given day.
      b) Every slide must contain reference,source, link from where the information is taken.

      Please put your heart in your term paper presentation ,it carries 20 Marks. Should be thoroughly researched work, market study (Local references should be more) and with a lot of brilliance. You can quote Internationally popular campaign in association but largely it should have lots of local market references.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic