CAT Pig Head Mounting Seminar

  • mikep
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:37 PM
      Cat Members your Dues can work for you!!

      Here is your Chance to work side by side with 2 CAT board members, Master Pig Taxidermist and your President, Mark Dias, along with your Treasurer, Mike Pogue.

      CAT is offering you a 2 day FREE Pig mounting Seminar

      You will learn several techniques that include:
      Pig Head Shoulder Mounting
      Pig Rug Mounting (altering shoulder form to rug shell)
      Under Sized Pig Head Mounting (how to overcome)
      Over Sized Pig Head Mounting (how to overcome)
      Form Alterations
      Eye Color Alterations and much more!

      You Don't Have a Pig to mount? No worry! We have 5 wet tanned pigs available for this seminar including all supplies needed for mounting.
      (These pigs are not to be taken home and are donated to the seminar for CAT learning purposes only)

      Have your Own Pig to mount? Bring it along tanned with your own forms and we'll take care of that too!

      Place: Hollister Ca. Mark's Shop
      Date: June 1st & 2nd, 2013

      Must RSVP Mike Pogue @ 707-946-2620 by 5/15/13, but the sooner the better, it takes time to organize a big event like this, Thanks and we hope to see you there!