Re: [catmt] OpenTM2

  • Gudmund Areskoug
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
      Jordi Serratosa skrev:
      > That is good news indeed!
      > As a regular TM/2 user for years, I've been always saying that IBM
      > should opensource TM/2, since it's no longer sold, so there's no
      > apparent benefit to keep it closed and lots of benefits to open source it.
      > Probably they "read" my thoughts? ;-)

      I remember using it for some very few assignments several years ago. It
      will be interesting to see if they've done something about the UI, which
      I for one didn't find particularly user friendly.

      The engine under the hood seemed rather good, as I recall it.

      BR,
      Gudmund
      --
      This message and any replies to it is scanned by http://www.fra.se
      Please direct any complaints about this to them.