catholic moral values

  • Sean Reagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      I, too, appreciated the sentiment in Mike's email.

      I wanted to point out, a propos of Nathan's comment about anger
      without action, that letters to the editor - which I believe Mike's
      email consisted of are a form of action and are often very effective.
      Particularly in conjunction with direct action, they can help educate
      readers or at least give voice to points of view that are often absent
      from the balance of the dominant media.

      Sean