I'm coming to the West Coast

  • Rosalie Riegle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hello, everyone!! I'm planning a book tour in October to talk to people
      about *Dorothy Day:Portraits by Those Who Knew Her* and will be
      traveling to Oregon, Washington, and California. If anyone on the list
      would like to have me do a presentation-booksigning or a fundraiser with
      same at their Catholic Worker house, church, or local peace and justice
      group, please contact me at riegle@.... I look forward to meeting
      many of you on my journey to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, and
      points south. Rosalie Riegle