Robbinsdale Catholic Worker

  • tom merrigan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      Our focus is on ministry to the imprisoned.

      Address:

      Robbinsdale Catholic Worker
      3949 Hubbard Avenue North
      Robbinsdale, MN 55422-2229
      (763) 971-7989

    • Scott Mathern-Jacobson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        Hey,

        Good to hear of another CW in MN. When did you start up?

        We just had a MN Catholic Worker retreat on a farm near Belle Plaine, MN.

        Peace, Scott Mathern-Jacobson

        Duluth Catholic Worker

        tom merrigan <robbinsdalecatholicworker@...> wrote:
        Our focus is on ministry to the imprisoned.

        Address:

        Robbinsdale Catholic Worker
        3949 Hubbard Avenue North
        Robbinsdale, MN 55422-2229
        (763) 971-7989

        More information about the Catholic Worker movement may be found online at http://www.catholicworker.org .

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        "Love is the measure."

        - Dorothy Day

        http://catholicworker.org/

      • John Pieper
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2004
          [John Pieper] Is Anyone familiar with what gropus are around?

          I know of Duluth
          Stillwater
          Robinsdale

          But I'm not sure if
          Minneapolis
          St Paul
          or St Cloud are still running...

        • Scott Mathern-Jacobson
          Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2004
            For the last three, the answers are no; kinda (it may be over by the time I am through typing) and no.

            There is a CW in Winona as well. There is Dorothy Day houses in Rochester and Moorhead.

            The latest issue of the Catholic Worker from NY City has pretty comprehensive list of all the Catholic Worker houses in the world.

            Peace, Scott (Duluth CW)