ELF protestors say actions based on religious convictions

  • Scott Mathern-Jacobson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Here is a link to a story about our trial.

      Peace, Scott

      ELF protestors say actions based on religious convictions
      The Daily Press (Ashland, WI)
      By KEVIN MURPHY
      http://www.ashlandwi.com/placed/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=131713&refer_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usnpl.com%2Fwinews.html

      =====

      "The taproot of violence in our society today is our intent to use nuclear weapons. Once we have agreed to that, all other evil is minor in comparison. Until we squarely face the questions of our consent to use nuclear weapons, any hope of large scale improvement of public morality is doomed to failure."

      - Fr. Dick McSorley, S.J.

      http://www.catholicworker.org/

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com