Globalization debate

  • Robert Waldrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Early in the fall I was involved in a structured three way email
      debate on globalization involving yours truly, a libertarian, and a
      "granola conservative". Our conversation was developed into an
      article (thank God for editors), which has been published in the
      Canadian journal Comment. It is available on line at the magazine's
      website at http://www.wrf.ca/comment/02au/essay1.php .

      Robert Waldrop, Oscar Romero CW House, Oklahoma City