Chuck Trapkus and the History of the Catholic Worker

  • Bob Waldrop
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2014
      Here is an online version of Chuck Trapkus' classic "Catholic Worker
      Primer". Chuck, may he rest in peace, was resolutely a non-computer
      person, so he might be turning over his grave at the site of his
      hilarious take on the Catholic Worker, but what the heck, we are an
      anarchist movement. "Just do it!" "No We Won't!" lol. Here it is. As he
      says, at the very end "I think I left some things out."

      http://noelhuis.antenna.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/CW-Primer.pdf

      Bob Waldrop, Romero House, Okie City
    • Rosalie Riegle
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2014
        Thx very much for doing this. Makes to much easier to share, even if Chuck is squirming.

        What's happening with your pipeline court case???

        Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse mistakes.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2014
          The Amsterdam people put it online, I'm just sending out news.

          I wasn't able to pull together enough support to take care of things while I might be away in jail so I ended up pleading guilty, paying a fine.

          And then, the odd thing was, that after I did that, things started to come together so that probably I could have gone to jail without problems for our food delivery mission.  Oh me of little faith.  But maybe there will be another opportunity to get arrested.

          Always good to hear from you.

          rmw

          On 3/3/2014 3:34 PM, Rosalie Riegle wrote:

          Thx very much for doing this. Makes to much easier to share, even if Chuck is squirming.

          What's happening with your pipeline court case???

          Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse mistakes.

          On Mar 3, 2014, at 12:54 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob@...> wrote:

          Here is an online version of Chuck Trapkus' classic "Catholic Worker
          Primer". Chuck, may he rest in peace, was resolutely a non-computer
          person, so he might be turning over his grave at the site of his
          hilarious take on the Catholic Worker, but what the heck, we are an
          anarchist movement. "Just do it!" "No We Won't!" lol. Here it is. As he
          says, at the very end "I think I left some things out."

          http://noelhuis.antenna.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/CW-Primer.pdf

          Bob Waldrop, Romero House, Okie City

        • Frank Cordaro