Palm Sunday

  • jmeeda17
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
    • Robert Waldrop
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
        FYI. . . I clicked on the link, and it is not spam nor a virus. I starting
        tearing up a bit at minute three, but then, I am very sentimental and weepy by
        nature.

        Today is also the remembrance of the martyrdom of Oscar Romero. I wish I had
        something inspiring and challenging to say about this occasion, but things have
        been so busy my brain is dead.

        Here is our original Holy Week home page.
        http://www.justpeace.org/hlywk.htm

        And this page from Creighton U has some great info about Romero's life and
        ministry.

        http://onlineministries.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/romero.html.

        Bob Waldrop, Romero Catholic Worker Oklahoma City
        www.justpeace.org