My new ebook on urban permaculture is published

  • Robert Waldrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      I am happy to announce that my new ebook --

      iPermie: How to permaculture your urban lifestyle

      is now available, complete with 14 sections, 248 chapters, and 399,000 words.
      (For reference, War and Peace is 565,000 words.)

      iPermie will empower you by giving you the strategies, tools, and techniques
      you need to navigate the cardinal threats of peak oil, climate instability,
      economic irrationality, and political criminality.

      iPermie is an almanac of useful information and permaculture self study guide.
      iPermie provides best practices, reskilling suggestions and information, and
      experience with permaculture design.

      iPermie is a good-life design guide for Millennials, Boomers, and Generation X
      that can help each generation meet its unique challenges.

      You can see the annotated table of contents (with section and chapter
      summaries), together with a generous sample of the book at
      http://www.ipermie.net . Links to all the online stores where it is available
      are on that page.

      The price is $1.99 at all of the online outlets where it is for sale.

      Order directly from me, with an instant download (pay via PayPal) at
      http://ipermie.fetchapp.com/sell/eepheeng .
      This version is a pdf, landscape orientation, 3 columns.

      Smashwords ebook superstore
      epub, mobi, pdf portrait one column per page, plain text, Sony readers
      https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/271541.

      Amazon Kindle store for the various Kindle devices at
      http://www.amazon.com/iPermie-permaculture-urban-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B00AZLEBXQ/
      .

      Kobo devices:
      http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/iPermie-How-Permaculture-Your-Urban/book-kFk93V9JJ0mzjSI3tC3FLw/page1.html?s=8RiY5Vg9FUOxHPmYeQ89qw&r=1

      Versent ebook Superstore (Android devices, iPad, iPod, Adobe ebook, Nook)
      http://www.versentbooks.com/store/edition/b94cfa1b-d0fe-40ad-b4ff-a940c00c38bd

      Coming soon to Barnes and Noble and the Apple I Store.

      Bob Waldrop, Romero Catholic Worker, Oklahoma City