More info about Catholic Internet Networkq

  • Robert Waldrop
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2012
      As it turns out, here is an email from the community in Dayton.

      Bob Waldrop, Romero House, OKC

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2012
        Bob;

        I like Steven.... he has a great vission...not mine but very much a CW
        scene in Cyber Space...

        Now -- though I like Steve and the vission.... I don't know personally how
        he does on the ground.... is he doing what he says he is doing? I don't
        know that....never been to his place... but would like to some day..

        fc

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2012
          I'm going to call him after the first of the year because he seems to be into
          cooperatives and video, I'd like to network with them on cooperatives and learn
          about video because I want to add video to our suite of activities.

          Thanks for the note! Hope y'all are doing fine with the blizzard we've heard
          hit Iowa. I wish I could send you some insulated shutters for your windows!

          Bob Waldrop, Okie City

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2012
            DMCWers take to the snow covered hills on CWer bread pans!!!!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/frank_cordaro_and_the_dm_catholic_worker/sets/72157632312132837/

            Bob;

            I really ike Steve and his CW/Cyber Space Mission is really unique and
            worthy of exploring!!!

            Merry X-mass bro.... DMCW enjoying recent snow above link....